• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29315 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:25 PM

British Terrorist Calls for Bombing Putin’s Crimean Bridge

Roy Batty

May 17, 2018

Untitled-618x348.png

There are only two things that modern-day conservatives are allowed to criticize: nationalists and Russia.

In fact, you can basically let rip with all your suppressed feelings of machismo us vs them patriotism…so long as the target is Russia and those ebil neon-nazis who want migrants out of their countries.

There is no way in hell this level of open hostility would be tolerated for any other group except one with White skin in the modern world.

RT:

Russia’s opening of a bridge to Crimea, a former part of Ukraine which officials in Kiev consider rightfully theirs, requires a swift bombing raid by Ukraine’s air force, believes a conservative US commentator.

The bold suggestion to the Ukrainian government to escalate a conflict with a much more powerful nation came on Tuesday from Tom Rogan, a prolific British-educated conservative commenter with the Washington Examiner. The Washington DC-based journalist sees the bridge, which was opened by Russian President Vladimir Putin, not as a major infrastructure feature. No – it’s Putin’s way to mark Crimea as his own, the journalist says.

“This bridge is an outrageous affront to Ukraine’s very credibility as a nation. Of course, from Putin’s perspective that’s the whole point,” he wrote. “The bridge cost Russia’s near-bankrupt government billions of dollars, but it offers Putin a formal physical and psychological appropriation of Ukrainian territory.”

__

And there you have it.

Russia is the biggest problem that the US faces – and this is something both the liberals and the conservatives both agree on.

Whatever happened to “building bridges, not walls”?

Looks to me like Putin legit built a bridge. 

25030701a1f036506c5430519a3cba43-618x304

But no, I guess that’s not the kind of bridge ZOG had in mind.

Screenshot_2-5-1024x565-618x341.jpg

Funny enough, I don’t think this guy, Tom Rogan, is a xxxx. In fact, he seems to have had the standard busy-body paper-pushing march through Conservatism Inc. that most “conservatives” have gone through in the West.

He is a former writer for the National Review, however. So he’s worse than a Jew. Dare I say it, he’s a Buckleyite.

Most conservatives legit have a little Jew in their brains – but that doesn’t mean that they’re same as Jews.

brain.jpg

This is an important distinction.

Most Jews are clever and practice pilpul to achieve their aims. 

Goys, even if they’re on the wrong side of an issue, tend to be more blunt and direct.

oogaboogaaa-618x348.jpg

Think John McCain, or John Bolton just endlessly calling for war, war, war. Smash, smash, smash.

Sometimes I feel like they embarrass their xxxx handlers, who are all like, “bro, cool it with the anti-Russian remarks.”

jonstewartcolbert-618x348.jpg

Quit it Tom, they’ve still got nukes. Take it easy, big guy.

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 May 2018 - 03:28 PM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29315 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:29 PM

Always fucking Jews wanting to blow everything up...

We seeing the Jew problem on planet earth yet?

There is no problems between humanity if the Jew just fucked off

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 May 2018 - 03:30 PM.

#3 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20091 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:05 PM

I wrote a letter of protest to the Washington Examiner and reported him to twitter.

Tom Rogan should be fired immediately for advocating an act of terrorism.

Does your publication approve of terrorism?

If his agitation for terrorism would be carried out, hundreds and maybe thousands of innocent people would be murdered.

https://twitter.com/...522866161209344

DdZXd1rX4AA_ES-.jpg

I also sent his information to FSB

Russia Launches Case Against Journalist Who Suggested Blowing Up Crimean Bridge

© Sputnik / Grigori Sisoyev

Russia

16:19 17.05.2018 (updated 16:39 17.05.2018)

Get short URL

The Russian Investigative Committee (RIC) has opened a criminal case against Tom Rogan, a journalist from the United States, who "recommended" Ukraine blow up the Crimean Bridge, Svetlana Petrenko, the official representative of the Russian RIC, said.

"A criminal case has been opened against US citizen Tom Rogan who published an article titled "Ukraine should blow up Putin's Crimea bridge" calling for the destruction of the Crimean Bridge by bombing it," she said.

According to the investigation, in the article "there are signs of public calls for terrorist activity on Russian territory, which is a crime under Article 205 of the Criminal Code."

The investigation has appointed a comprehensive psycho-linguistic examination; investigative actions are being conducted to establish all the circumstances around the crime.

In addition, a pre-investigation check is being conducted against the editor of the weekly Internet magazine Washington Examiner after the publication of the article by Tom Rogan, Petrenko said.

Earlier, an American journalist Tom Rogan advised Ukraine to blow up a recently constructed bridge between the Crimean Peninsula and mainland Russia.

According to the author, "Ukraine should now destroy elements of the bridge" because the structure is apparently "an outrageous affront to Ukraine's very credibility as a nation."

The journalist also insisted that the US should support Ukraine in this matter, promptly providing a link to another article of his titled "Don't Worry, the US Would Win a Nuclear War With Russia."

The Russian Embassy in the US said in a statement that "freedom of speech cannot justify incitement to commit terrorist acts" and that Rogan's article goes "way beyond the boundaries of journalist ethics.

https://sputniknews....=URL_shortening

#4 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20091 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

Feel free to write them as well they have a direct contact place at the SSite.

https://www.washingt...s-crimea-bridge

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29315 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:18 PM

Feel free to write them as well they have a direct contact place at the SSite.

https://www.washingt...s-crimea-bridge

Rogan the Jew terrorist.

Jew media at work....allow Jew terrorists to print blowing infrastructure up...anyone else would have been arrested and sent to Guantanamo by now.

Can we see the world's jew problem yet?

#6 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20091 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:36 PM

He also has a blog where he posts all his garbage. He is in violation of their terms of service so I demanded his blog be shut down.

#7 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20091 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:38 PM

-------------------------------------

Watch out, because you are doing the same thing. You have 30 minutes to edit your post.

#8 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29315 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:58 PM

Who is Nemesis threatening... and why has she not answered my question on another topic ??

https://engforum.pra...p/#entry2730037

well seems like you are about to be banned so I suggest you do what ever she says....if you want to stay

Just delete that post or what ever

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 May 2018 - 04:59 PM.

#9 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:59 PM

Hmmmm?

Y'all don't imagine Russia is in kikey's sights, does ya"

We've been putting this out for years now on Pravda and every year it gets closer.

If you don't like or believe in voodoo then at least put on your thinking caps.

Sign of The Cross for Shaktiman. Do it all the time and for me - IT WORKS. I even have a good track record on this Forum with all of that.

As the West's natural resources go down - war to make Russia "prey" goes up. Inversely proportional?

Mmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Tasty vittles made out of genuine Russian meat with all the natural condiments.

Without an iota of doubt the Kremlin is well aware.

Ergo, bashing Russia and Russians is new policy for the West way beyond what was always there.

Regards

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:00 PM

well seems like you are about to be banned so I suggest you do what ever she says....if you want to stay

Just delete that post or what ever

17 years posting on this forum...
and still you don't know who I am.

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29315 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

Hmmmm?

Y'all don't imagine Russia is in kikey's sights, does ya"

we don't know any more after Putin invited that Jew lunatic Satanyahoo as a guest of honour in Russia

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29315 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:05 PM

17 years posting on this forum...
and still you don't know who I am.

I know you are from Texas,a religious nutter,  Hellboy posted a pic of you, you are pretty cute apart from the emo look...But any way just delete the post that Nem is upset about so you don't get banned...Sun Tzu....

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 May 2018 - 05:06 PM.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:07 PM

IMO whatever Atossa's veiled criticisms amount to are never cause for banning save for trashing and keeping others from posting without trash.

If he/she/it wants to goosestep and rumba to a polka played by Hitler and the Alolphettes, so what, but yes respect of others and the laws are important as well. 

Banning and censoring does not look good. Do y'all wanna be like the US Press/Media?

They stink

Also it is better to beat creeps at their own game - set - match!

Rearguards

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:13 PM

we don't know any more after Putin invited that Jew lunatic Satanyahoo as a guest of honour in Russia

One of my dearest teachers was a graduate of the Ecumenical Patriarchs School at Halkis and later Northwestern University Graduate School in Chicago, circa 1915,

I recall him saying:

"(Shakti), if Satan comes in you say to him, 'Well, Hello Satan. How are you? Won't you come in and join us? Hope you're doing well'"

Keeping you enemies closer?

Come on. President Putin would NEVER screw his own country.

Regards. 

#15 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29315 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:23 PM

[/quote]

One of my dearest teachers was a graduate of the Ecumenical Patriarchs School at Halkis and later Northwestern University Graduate School in Chicago, circa 1915,

I recall him saying:

"(Shakti), if Satan comes in you say to him, 'Well, Hello Satan. How are you? Won't you come in and join us? Hope you're doing well'"

Regards.

Yep that is exactly what we hoped Putin was doing....but it is at the stsge now of why is he even talking to that fucking lunatic let alone invite satanyahoo as a guest of honour in Russia.

The world absolutely hates satanyahoo...Putin should have had that creepy khazar jew arrested for his crimes against humanity.

Putin now seem complicit with the jew satans. Has he condemned Satanyahoo for the slaughter of unarmed protesters? No he hasn't

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 May 2018 - 05:25 PM.

#16 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20091 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

As I pointed out to a commenter on another site, there are terrorists in former Ukraine that would most certainly react to this incitement to terrorism.

In fact, Nazi Ukrainians are pretty much committing terrorist acts against Russians every day. But our local Nazi here thinks it's a joke.

Nazism and terrorism are no joke to Russia, which is why there are laws about it.

#17 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29315 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:33 PM

As I pointed out to a commenter on another site, there are terrorists in former Ukraine that would most certainly react to this incitement to terrorism.

In fact, Nazi Ukrainians are pretty much committing terrorists acts against Russians every day. But our local Nazi here thinks it's a joke.

Nazism and terrorism are no joke to Russia, which is why there are laws about it.

Yeh but you know atossa isn't into terrorism.

She just wants some out of date laws put in place like legally executing any one that doesn't agree with her bible. But Hell man the jews are doing it in front of our faces and Putin invites that rabid Jew satanyahoo as a guest of honour in Russia....

At least we know Atossa hasn't been as evil and murderous as satanyahoo...but Putin invited him to the Kremlin

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 May 2018 - 05:41 PM.

#18 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:34 PM

I recall him saying:

Regards.

The title of that school should have been your first hint
that what they taught you is WRONG !!

#19 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:35 PM

“You think that your laws correct evil - they only increase it. There is but one way to end evil - by rendering good for evil to all men without distinction.”
― L. Tolstoy

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

I know you are from Texas,a religious nutter, Hellboy posted a pic of you, you are pretty cute apart from the emo look...But any way just delete the post that Nem is upset about so you don't get banned...Sun Tzu....

I was referring to my character, my beliefs and my mission.

What is posted is profound irony. I will not delete it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru