• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19557 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:43 PM

Russia opens criminal case against U.S. journalist who called for blowing up Crimean Bridge

Source: Xinhua    2018-05-17 23:23:18

MOSCOW, May 17 (Xinhua) -- The Russian Investigative Committee has opened a criminal case against a U.S. journalist who proposed blowing up the Crimean Bridge, which links southern Russia and Crimea, the committee said Thursday.

"The article by Tom Rogan, placed in the public domain on the Internet, contains signs of public calls for terrorist activities on the territory of the Russian Federation that have the purpose of destabilizing the activities of its governmental bodies and influencing their decision-making," it said in a statement.

Rogan, in his column published on the Washington Examiner, a U.S. digital magazine, suggested that Ukraine launch air strikes against the 19-km bridge over the Kerch Strait between the Black and Azov seas. Russian President Vladimir Putin officially opened the bridge on Tuesday.

According to the investigative committee, if convicted, the U.S. journalist would face an imprisonment of 10 to 15 years.

It said the committee is also considering opening a case against the editor of the Washington Examiner.

The construction of the Crimean Bridge started in 2015 following the Russian incorporation of the former Ukrainian republic in 2014 and consequent deterioration of relations between Moscow and Kiev.

http://www.xinhuanet...c_137187065.htm

#22 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:45 PM

I was referring to my character, my beliefs and my mission.
What is posted is profound irony. I will not delete it.

Even tho you have a big mouth, you are a useless warrior.

Knowing when to retreat is just as important as knowing when to attack...if you don't know that then you are useless

#23 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:47 PM

Russia opens criminal case against U.S. journalist who called for blowing up Crimean Bridge

Source: Xinhua    2018-05-17 23:23:18

MOSCOW, May 17 (Xinhua) -- The Russian Investigative Committee has opened a criminal case against a U.S. journalist who proposed blowing up the Crimean Bridge, which links southern Russia and Crimea, the committee said Thursday.

"The article by Tom Rogan, placed in the public domain on the Internet, contains signs of public calls for terrorist activities on the territory of the Russian Federation that have the purpose of destabilizing the activities of its governmental bodies and influencing their decision-making," it said in a statement.

Rogan, in his column published on the Washington Examiner, a U.S. digital magazine, suggested that Ukraine launch air strikes against the 19-km bridge over the Kerch Strait between the Black and Azov seas. Russian President Vladimir Putin officially opened the bridge on Tuesday.

According to the investigative committee, if convicted, the U.S. journalist would face an imprisonment of 10 to 15 years.

It said the committee is also considering opening a case against the editor of the Washington Examiner.

The construction of the Crimean Bridge started in 2015 following the Russian incorporation of the former Ukrainian republic in 2014 and consequent deterioration of relations between Moscow and Kiev.

http://www.xinhuanet...c_137187065.htm

But the journalist is a jew...so nothing is going to happen

#24 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13604 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

As I pointed out to a commenter on another site, there are terrorists in former Ukraine that would most certainly react to this incitement to terrorism.

In fact, Nazi Ukrainians are pretty much committing terrorist acts against Russians every day. But our local Nazi here thinks it's a joke.

Nazism and terrorism are no joke to Russia, which is why there are laws about it.

What won't be a joke is what Russia will do if those Nazis bomb the bridge,there will be a real invasion.

#25 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:12 PM

What won't be a joke is what Russia will do if those Nazis bomb the bridge,there will be a real invasion.

Dunno about that if the Israelis do it....Putin invited mass murdering psychopath Netanyahu as a guest of honour in Russia. Putin allows the jews to bomb Syria non stop...gotta ask...wtf is it with Putin and the Jews?

#26 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1725 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:34 PM

And that is the proper way to handle the situation. If this kind of action is taken a lot more then a great deal of the B/S will come to a halt.

#27 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:40 PM

The title of that school should have been your first hint
that what they taught you is WRONG !!

It is bad enough that you are an idiot Atossa Nutossa but you are a blithering idiot.

You don't know what they taught my teacher but you insult it

You don't know what he taught me and you continue to play your schizo game to no avail.

Texas? Don't make me laugh. Texans are far more honorable in many places than you can imagine

Check back into the mental asylum that you escaped from and tell them you're the chosen messenger of God or your satan god.

I'm sure they have some nice rooms with soft upholstered walls you can bounce off of.

In the meantime lift your arms in the air and pretend to be Moozes and punish humanity - BUT pray I don't do it. 

62886113.jpg

Atossa's Imagination

BTW dummy, look around you - it's already happening.

bullwinkle_portrait_of_a_moose_by_mighty

Atossa as Mooses, "Chosen of God"

#28 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19557 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:40 PM

I believe that message was from someone who obviously is working at the behest of the CIA, suggesting to their slaves in ukroNazistan that that they commit a terrorist act against the bridge. As we know, there have been more terrorist acts than I can possibly count they've already done.

#29 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:44 PM

Well, Mueller and the US DOJ with a bevy of crooked judges are indicting Russians and Russian Companies on hearsay..

But since the jaundiced journalist admitted to it, well, let's see how the Russian criminal justice system will handle this.

No doubt better than in the US

Regards. 

#30 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25112 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

ArArticle 205.1.
Contributing to Terrorist Activity
The soliciting, recruiting or other involvement of
a person for committing any of the crimes envisaged by
Articles 205,
206, 208, 211, 277, 278,
279 and
360 of the present Code, the arming or training of a person for the
purp
ose of committing any of the said crim
es, and equally the financing of terrorism -
Shall be punishable by a term of impr
isonment of four to eight years.
The same acts committed by a person through the abuse of his/her office -
Shall be punishable by a term of imprisonment from sev
en to fifteen years either with a fine in an amount of
up to one million roubles or in the amount of the convict's w
age or other income for up to five years or without such
a fine.
Notes 1.
In the present Code "the financing of terrorism"
means the provision or raising of funds or the
provision of financial services in t
he knowledge of their being intended for financing an organisation, for preparing
or committing at least one of the crimes envisaged by Articles 205, 205.1,
206, 208, 211, 277, 278,
279 and
360 of the present Code or for support
ing an organi
sed group, illegal armed formation, criminal community (criminal
organisation) formed or being formed to commit any of the said crimes.
A person that has committed a crime set out in the pr
esent article shall be relieved from criminal liability
if by a timely notice to authorities or otherwise the pers
on assisted in the prevention or stopping the crime financed
and/or contributed to by the per
son, unless the person's actions contain another corpus delicti.

AArrticle 205.2.
Public Calls for Committing of Terrorist Acti
vity or Public Justification of Terrorism
Public calls for the commission of terrorist ac
tivity or public justification of terrorism -
Shall be punishable with a fine of up to 300,000 roubles
or in the amount of the convict's wage or other
income for up to three years or by a term
of imprisonment of up to four years.
The same acts committed through the use of the mass media -
Shall be punishable with a fine of 100,000 to 500,000 ro
ubles or in the amount of the convict's wage or
other income for up to four years or a term of imprisonm
ent of up to five years with prohibition from certain
offices/positions or from pursuance of a certai
n activity for a term of up to three years.
Note.
In the present article "the public justificat
ion of terrorism" means a public statement on the
recognition of the ideology or practices of terrorism as correct, and in need of support and a following.

#31 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13604 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:44 PM

Dunno about that if the Israelis do it....Putin invited mass murdering psychopath Netanyahu as a guest of honour in Russia. Putin allows the jews to bomb Syria non stop...gotta ask...wtf is it with Putin and the Jews?

Good point I still can't get why Putin let that butcher into Russia,but he wouldn't tolerate the bridge being bombed.

#32 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:29 PM

Good point I still can't get why Putin let that butcher into Russia,but he wouldn't tolerate the bridge being bombed.

Bebe wasn't invited by Putin. Bebe told Putin "I'm coming in whether you like it or not!" Besides, it was a good PR for Putin anyway! i think it made Putin look more Stalinist...Russ people liked it! I mean, look! Even Ukrainian Dolphins hate Putin now days, Apparently they starved themselves to death refusing food from Russian handlers! As far as Crimea...by all accounts of international law or otherwise, its still a part of Ukraine. Speaking about 'the law' wondering what the status of East Prussia is? Should Ivan give it back to Germany?  

#33 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25112 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:33 PM

LOL!

Await new prank by Bovan and Lexus!

365703_600.jpg

32787156_2105896556312611_85545572642104

32709172_2105896626312604_46253928525017

#34 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13604 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:42 PM

Bebe wasn't invited by Putin. Bebe told Putin "I'm coming in whether you like it or not!" Besides, it was a good PR for Putin anyway! i think it made Putin look more Stalinist...Russ people liked it! I mean, look! Even Ukrainian Dolphins hate Putin now days, Apparently they starved themselves to death refusing food from Russian handlers! As far as Crimea...by all accounts of international law or otherwise, its still a part of Ukraine. Speaking about 'the law' wondering what the status of East Prussia is? Should Ivan give it back to Germany?  

If everything was given back to Countries from past history over the centuries most of the US would cease to exist,most of it would be Mexican.

#35 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:17 PM

Thank You Russian People:

Edited by LebenUndLieben, 18 May 2018 - 03:17 PM.

#36 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

If everything was given back to Countries from past history over the centuries most of the US would cease to exist,most of it would be Mexican.

I am not talking about 'how you or me feel about it'. I'm talking about binding agreements signed by elected officials representing a country. As long as we're talking about Crimea, look up "Bialavheza  (sp?) accord" signed by Russ, Belarus and Ukraine. Its all right there. And then there was the Budapest accord signed by Russ and Ukraine...a non-aggression pact in exchange for a return of Russ leftover nukes in Ukraine. 

#37 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13604 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:50 PM

I am not talking about 'how you or me feel about it'. I'm talking about binding agreements signed by elected officials representing a country. As long as we're talking about Crimea, look up "Bialavheza  (sp?) accord" signed by Russ, Belarus and Ukraine. Its all right there. And then there was the Budapest accord signed by Russ and Ukraine...a non-aggression pact in exchange for a return of Russ leftover nukes in Ukraine. 

Everything changed after the Coup.

#38 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25112 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:09 PM

Thank You Russian People:

"I'm hammering piles. "   The song of the builder of the Crimean bridge.

#39 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19557 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:16 PM

No matter what fucking shitmeriKKKans think, there was nothing illegal or against international law for the people of Crimea to freely choose to rejoin Russia after a democratic referendum and exercise their democratic rights against a foreign seizure of their government.  Krushchev had no right to change their status in 1954 and it should have returned to Russia after the dissolution of the USSR which BTW no one voted for.  Crimea has been Russian longer than your disgusting genocidal abortion of a nation has been in existence.

#40 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9806 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:30 PM

“You think that your laws correct evil - they only increase it. There is but one way to end evil - by rendering good for evil to all men without distinction.”
― L. Tolstoy

Nope. There is no way to end evil - it will never be ended.

It looks like the only way to reduce evil done to yourself, is to reduce the amount of people you have anything to do with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru