• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#41 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:42 PM

Edited by Asterix, 28 May 2018 - 02:04 PM.

#42 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:50 PM

Edited by Asterix, 28 May 2018 - 01:58 PM.

#43 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 02:00 PM

pravda.jpg

Sid Vicious (born John Simon Ritchie,[1] 10 May 1957 – 2 February 1979) was an English bassist and vocalist, most famous as a member of the influential punk rock band the Sex Pistols.

John Joseph Lydon (born 31 January 1956), also known by his stage name Johnny Rotten, is an English singer, songwriter and musician. He is best known as the lead singer of the late-1970s British punk band the Sex Pistols, which lasted from 1975 until 1978, and again for various revivals during the 1990s and 2000s. He is also the lead singer of post-punk band Public Image Ltd (PiL), which he founded and fronted from 1978 until 1993, and again since 2009. Since 2013 Lydon has held British, Irish and American citizenship.[1]

VOILA

PiL are the former Sex Pistols after the Death of SID Viscious

Extraordinary FeedBACK from ST BASIL, so I should stop for today 

555 PL & I who is 777 & ST Basil 888 - the Holy Trinity

VOILA.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 01 June 2018 - 04:41 AM.

#44 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:50 AM

Summer Summer Time

Mood for Real

Edited by Asterix, 29 May 2018 - 04:52 AM.

#45 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:06 AM

Linking P & P & ARK

but right now zero on my list

Edited by Asterix, 29 May 2018 - 05:11 AM.

#46 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:18 AM

Acapela SummerTime Sound

actualy not realy acapela but good sound

Edited by Asterix, 29 May 2018 - 05:20 AM.

#47 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:30 AM

From the Same PRAVDA named by me PLAYLIST

Summer Time Love Stories of a Man and Two PUTANES

Edited by Asterix, 29 May 2018 - 05:34 AM.

#48 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:43 AM

666 means from 6 the TOP number on a faces of a cube THE BIG time High Rollers

actualy this is the original

Edited by Asterix, 29 May 2018 - 05:47 AM.

#49 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:49 AM

35.29784800578386 25.16305279016501
34.13861876189631 -118.12539420000002

Did You Know that the

Caltech, Pasadena, USA - Knossos Palace in Crete ARK passes by Thermopyles ?

This is For Real not a MOVIE

I got it as answer to my Question Today

35,8589360365805 27,9064292228239 Random EQ
-19,6424942611154 -71,5391646553536 Random EQ
44,3061812891140 11,7791899861489 Random EQ
40,5795430606008 76,8309266395175 Random EQ
36,2390817489009 26,7549213193591 Random EQ
35,9821601223734 25,9083070566838 Random EQ
33,6371515882842 26,3089747481068 Random EQ
38,2319264497325 23,0318846351605 Random EQ
39,4943511780361 23,4514079488645 Random EQ
38,8734810309697 40,0948069608389 Random EQ

Edited by Asterix, 29 May 2018 - 09:04 AM.

#50 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

From the Glorious 60's

You Have to Confess my Musique Spectrum

Is Indeed Broad

To Be Honest I do not Sense any Progress that You may Have made in the last 20 years by Contrast

Edited by Asterix, 29 May 2018 - 11:42 AM.

#51 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:59 AM

But I Strongly Recommand to my Friends Here on PERAVDA.RU

that I do truly care for

because 666 simply certifies these 3 Viscious Hi Rollers are evil

and that the Cube has 6 faces

because as Jimmy Hendrix said it : castle made of sand fall in the sea eventualy

that is why they killed Jimmy Hendrix of course too

and you cannot find on you tube the song by Jimmy Hendrix himself

so

Stay Away from These Woodoo Satanist Children Ressurected Story

ema is blood in greek

how 30 years managed to transform Peter Gabriel

Edited by Asterix, 29 May 2018 - 01:29 PM.

#52 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:35 PM

Let us Return to Science and Theology

what exactly is going on with these EQ in Hawai

Chimp is Anca, who is anca ?

(ine translates from greek is in english)

19,7233864482865    -155,5620750776440    EQ Hawai
46,0504285919214    28,0172321418938    Cimpineanca

truly UNIQUE ECUADOR

HIGH Precision Shot for REAL

right on the border of Dobrogea in Romania

so is not the romanian who does it apparently

or we do not know

Hawai - ST Petersburgh ARK

believe it or not

extremely difficult ecuador to obtain at random from Hawai actualy

take out USA naval presence in the Pacific, ST Peterburgh and also

break up romania with the famous self proclaimed leaders revolution

(lucky you vladimir to get reelected on march 18th 2018)

who hijacked the ideals and the values and the sacrifices of true romanian communists

according to the capitalist a few days later Iliescu

so some humans try to do something messy with HAWAI for sure

in connection to ST Peter story and the Judgement

but also natural resources in Congo and South Africa

former collonies of Benelux

HAWAIEQ.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 30 May 2018 - 05:00 AM.

#53 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:00 AM

6_Pravda-logo.pngphoto-thumb-6694.png?_r=1495605965@Copyrighted All Rights Reserved 2018

NEUROSYNTHESIS SA

Dr. Leonidas. G. Paparizos, Ph.D. Caltech 1986 in Earthquake Engineering

pravda.jpg

I Use the statement Above because since December 12th 2013

I did Publish only on Pravda about 30000 such RO Tech Calibrated examples

so we are not lost realy here on Pravda

National Airlines Flight 102 220px-Cargo_Boeing_747-428%28BCF%29_of_N

N949CA, the aircraft involved in the accident, in December 2012.

Accident Date 29 April 2013 Summary Stalled after load shift and impacted ground shortly after takeoff Site Bagram AirfieldParwan, Afghanistan
17px-WMA_button2b.png34°57′37″N 069°16′37″E Aircraft Aircraft type Boeing 747-428BCF Aircraft name Lori Operator National Airlines Registration N949CA Flight origin Camp Bastion Stopover Bagram Airfield Destination Dubai Al Maktoum Crew 7 Fatalities 7 (all) Survivors 0

National Airlines Flight 102 was a cargo flight operated by National Airlines between the British military base Camp Bastion in Afghanistan and Al Maktoum Airport in Dubai, with a refueling stop at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan. On 29 April 2013, the Boeing 747-400 operating the flight crashed moments after taking off from Bagram, killing all seven people on board.[1][2]

other people are lost

par example

according to the video footage in the related RT News Report

the accident happened February 1st 2013 and the americans published it April 29th 2013

and in our days

if you are lost you are fired

this Journal has only 8 days of History

but good results already

everyone knows that

155+25=180

or the Pearl Harbor Incident in 1941

or they may consult the European Center for the Seismic Data Presented at the bottom of this contribution

but not only untill Yesterday and the Related Random ARK

that I did realize and remember all these things

HAWAIEQ.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 30 May 2018 - 08:20 AM.

#54 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:01 AM

6_Pravda-logo.pngphoto-thumb-6694.png?_r=1495605965Copyrighted All Rights Reserved   @26th of March 2000 - 2018

only two comments

that National Security Interests in Export Laws apply to Intellectual Property Rights too

and require the Highest Posibly Level of Approval

in cases of such significance as mentioned in Jimmy Carter Speach 40 years ago

the second observation is that

Engforum.Pravda.RU

reopened December 8th 2013

and as far as I am concerned

I Started Publishing as Outline of my ongoing research activity on this forum on December 12th 2013 

while I already made the following public statement prior to that on March 24th 2013

regarding in me not using anyother means except the Forum for discussion as a Briefing Room

thus I automaticaly excluded myself from any other activities

P.S. interviewing people for my research does not constitute a violation of the above statement

because I was not suposed to discuss durring a potential interview the Energy Problem

I was simply intending to verify the true intentions and honesty of people in general

that I may consider in the future for employment

the TOP Secret Issue of How I managed to get in this position

should not be of interest to a potential future employer

as long as is willing to interview entrusts my true honest intentions with respect to this matter

"Following the undesired development based on which not all countries took the appropriate legal steps mentioned above, I declare very clear that at this point and under these conditions I am not further interested in this issue and I kindly request from everybody to respect my right, as a regular citizen of Romania and Greece, to privacy and a quiet personal life."

39.jpg39.gif

JC.jpg

Address to the Nation on Energy
April 18, 1977

Quintessence : the most perfect embodiment of something in BOLD RED

Good evening.

Tonight I want to have an unpleasant talk with you about a problem that is unprecedented in our history. With the exception of preventing war, this is the greatest challenge that our country will face during our lifetime.

The energy crisis has not yet overwhelmed us, but it will if we do not act quickly. It's a problem that we will not be able to solve in the next few years, and it's likely to get progressively worse through the rest of this century.

We must not be selfish or timid if we hope to have a decent world for our children and our grandchildren. We simply must balance our demand for energy with our rapidly shrinking resources. By acting now we can control our future instead of letting the future control us.

Two days from now, I will present to the Congress my energy proposals.. Its Members will be my partners, and they have already given me a great deal of valuable advice.

Many of these proposals will be unpopular. Some will cause you to put up with inconveniences and to make sacrifices. The most important thing about these proposals is that the alternative may be a national catastrophe. Further delay can affect our strength and our power as a nation.

Our decision about energy will test the character of the American people and the ability of the President and the Congress to govern this Nation. This difficult effort will be the "moral equivalent of war," except that we will be uniting our efforts to build and not to destroy.

Now, I know that some of you may doubt that we face real energy shortages. The 1973 gas lines are gone, and with this springtime weather, our homes are warm again. But our energy problem is worse tonight than it was in 1973 or a few weeks ago in the dead of winter. It's worse because more waste has occurred and more time has passed by without our planning for the future. And it will get worse every day until we act.

The oil and natural gas that we rely on for 75 percent of our energy are simply running out. In spite of increased effort, domestic production has been dropping steadily at about 6 percent a year. Imports have doubled in the last 5 years. Our Nation's economic and political independence is becoming increasingly vulnerable. Unless profound changes are made to lower oil consumption, we now believe that early in the 1980's the world will be demanding more oil than it can produce.

The world now uses about 60 million barrels of oil a day, and demand increases each year about 5 percent. This means that just to stay even we need the production of a new Texas every year, an Alaskan North Slope every 9 months, or a new Saudi Arabia every 3 years. Obviously, this cannot continue.

We must look back into history to understand our energy problem. Twice in the last several hundred years, there has been a transition in the way people use energy.

The first was about 200 years ago, when we changed away from wood--which had provided about 90 percent of all fuel--to coal, which was much more efficient. This change became the basis of the Industrial Revolution.

The second change took. place in this century, with the growing use of oil and natural gas. They were more convenient and cheaper than coal, and the supply seemed to be almost without limit. They made possible the age of automobile and airplane travel. Nearly everyone who is alive today grew up during this period, and we have never known anything different.

Because we are now running out of gas and oil, we must prepare quickly for a third change--to strict conservation and to the renewed use of coal and to permanent renewable energy sources like solar power.

The world has not prepared for the future. During the 1950's, people used twice as much oil as during the 1940's. During the 1960's, we used twice as much as during the 1950's. And in each of those decades, more oil was consumed than in all of man's previous history combined.

World consumption of oil is still going up. If it were possible to keep it rising during the 1970's and 1980's by 5 percent a year, as it has in the past, we could use up all the proven reserves of oil in the entire world by the end of the next decade.

I know that many of you have suspected that some supplies of oil and gas are being withheld from the market. You may be right, but suspicions about the oil companies cannot change the fact that we are running out of petroleum.

All of us have heard about the large oil fields on Alaska's North Slope. In a few years, when the North Slope is producing fully, its total output will be just about equal to 2 years' increase in our own Nation's energy demand.

Each new inventory of world oil reserves has been more disturbing than the last. World oil production can probably keep going up for another 6 or 8 years. But sometime in the 1980's, it can't go up any more. Demand will overtake production. We have no choice about that.

But we do have a choice about how we will spend the next few years. Each American uses the energy equivalent of 60 barrels of oil per person each year. Ours is the most wasteful nation on Earth. We waste more energy than we import. With about the same standard of living, we use twice as much energy per person as do other countries like Germany, Japan, and Sweden.

One choice, of course, is to continue doing what we've been doing before. We can drift along for a few more years.

Our consumption of oil would keep going up every year. Our cars would continue to be too large and inefficient. Three-quarters of them would carry only one person--the driver--while our public transportation system continues to decline. We can delay insulating our homes, and they will continue to lose about 50 percent of their heat in waste. We can continue using scarce oil and natural gas to generate electricity and continue wasting two-thirds of their fuel value in the process.

If we do not act, then by 1985 we will be using 33 percent more energy than we use today.

We can't substantially increase our domestic production, so we would need to import twice as much oil as we do now. Supplies will be uncertain. The cost will keep going up. Six years ago, we paid $3.7 billion for imported oil. Last year we spent $36 billion for imported oil--nearly 10 times as much. And this year we may spend $45 billion.

Unless we act, we will spend more than $550 billion for imported oil by 1985--more than $2,500 for every man, woman, and child in America. Along with that money that we transport overseas, we will continue losing American jobs and become increasingly vulnerable to supply interruptions.

Now we have a choice. But if we wait, we will constantly live in fear of embargoes. We could endanger our freedom as a sovereign nation to act in foreign affairs. Within 10 years, we would not be able to import enough oil from any country, at any acceptable price.

If we wait and do not act, then our factories will not be able to keep our people on the job with reduced supplies of fuel.

Too few of our utility companies will have switched to coal, which is our most abundant energy source. We will not be ready to keep our transportation system running with smaller and more efficient cars and a better network of buses, trains, and public transportation.

We will feel mounting pressure to plunder the environment. We will have to have a crash program to build more nuclear plants, strip mine and bum more coal, and drill more offshore wells than if we begin to conserve right now.

Inflation will soar; production will go down; people will lose their jobs. Intense competition for oil will build up among nations and also among the different regions within our own country. This has already started.

If we fail to act soon, we will face an economic, social, and political crisis that will threaten our free institutions. But we still have another choice. We can begin to prepare right now. We can decide to act while there is still time. That is the concept of the energy policy that we will present on Wednesday.

Our national energy plan is based on 10 fundamental principles. The first principle is that we can have an effective and comprehensive energy policy only if the Government takes responsibility for it and if the people understand the seriousness of the challenge and are willing to make sacrifices.

The second principle is that healthy economic growth must continue. Only by saving energy can we maintain our standard of living and keep our people at work. An effective conservation program will create hundreds of thousands of new jobs.

The third principle is that we must protect the environment. Our energy problems have the same cause as our environmental problems-wasteful use of resources. Conservation helps us solve both problems at once.

The fourth principle is that we must reduce our vulnerability to potentially devastating embargoes. We can protect ourselves from uncertain supplies by reducing our demand for oil, by making the most of our abundant resources such as coal, and by developing a strategic petroleum reserve.

The fifth principle is that we must be fair. Our solutions must ask equal sacrifices from every region, every class of people, and every interest group. Industry will have to do its part to conserve just as consumers will. The energy. producers deserve fair treatment, but we will not let the oil companies profiteer.

The sixth principle, and the cornerstone of our policy, is to reduce demand through conservation. Our emphasis on conservation is a clear difference between this plan and others which merely encouraged crash production efforts. Conservation is the quickest, cheapest, most practical source of energy. Conservation is the only way that we can buy a barrel of oil for about $2. It costs about $13 to waste it.

The seventh principle is that prices should generally reflect the true replacement cost of energy. We are only cheating ourselves if we make energy artificially cheap and use more than we can really afford.

The eighth principle is that Government policies must be predictable and certain. Both consumers and producers need policies they can count on so they can plan ahead. This is one reason that I'm working with the Congress to create a new Department of Energy to replace more than 50 different agencies that now have some control over energy.

The ninth principle is that we must conserve the fuels that are scarcest and make the most of those that are plentiful. We can't continue to use oil and gas for 75 percent of our consumption, as we do now, when they only make up 7 percent of our domestic reserves. We need to shift to plentiful coal, while taking care to protect the environment, and to apply stricter safety standards to nuclear energy.

The tenth and last principle is that we must start now to develop the new, unconventional sources of energy that we will rely on in the next century.

Now, these 10 principles have guided the development of the policy that I will describe to you and the Congress on Wednesday night.

Our energy plan will also include a number of specific goals to measure our progress toward a stable energy system. These are the goals that we set for 1985:

--to reduce the annual growth rate in our energy demand to less than 2 percent;

--to reduce gasoline consumption by 10 percent below its. current level;

--to cut in half the portion of U.S. oil which is imported--from a potential level of 16 million barrels to 6 million barrels a day;

--to establish a strategic petroleum reserve of one billion barrels, more than a 6-months supply;

--to increase our coal production by about two-thirds to more than one billion tons a year;
--to insulate 90 percent of American homes and all new buildings;
--to use solar energy in more than 2 1/2 million houses.

We will monitor our progress toward these goals year by year. Our plan will call for strict conservation measures if we fall behind. I can't tell you that these measures will be easy, nor will they be popular. But I think most of you realize that a policy which does not ask for changes or sacrifices would not be an effective policy at this late date.

This plan is essential to protect our jobs, our environment, our standard of living, and our future. Whether this plan truly makes a difference will not be decided now here in Washington but in every town and every factory, in every home and on every highway and every farm.

I believe that this can be a positive challenge. There is something especially American in the kinds of changes that we have to make. We've always been proud, through our history, of being efficient people. We've always been proud of our ingenuity, our skill at answering questions. Now we need efficiency and ingenuity more than ever.

We've always been proud of our leadership in the world. And now we have a chance again to give the world a positive example.

We've always been proud of our vision of the future. We've always wanted to give our children and our grandchildren a world richer in possibilities than we have had ourselves. They are the ones that we must provide for now. They are the ones who will suffer most if we don't act.

I've given you some of the principles of the plan. I'm sure that each of you will find something you don't like about the specifics of our proposal. It will demand that we make sacrifices and changes in every life. To some degree, the sacrifices will be painful--but so is any meaningful sacrifice. It will lead to some higher costs and to some greater inconvenience for everyone. But the sacrifices can be gradual, realistic, and they are necessary. Above all, they will be fair. No one will gain an unfair advantage through this plan. No one will be asked to bear an unfair burden.

We will monitor the accuracy of data from the oil and natural gas companies for the first time, so that we will always know their true production, supplies, reserves, and profits. Those citizens who insist on driving large, unnecessarily powerful cars must expect to pay more for that luxury.

We can be sure that all the special interest groups in the country will attack the part of this plan that affects them directly. They will say that sacrifice is fine as long as other people do it, but that their sacrifice is unreasonable or unfair or harmful to the country. If they succeed with this approach, then the burden on the ordinary citizen, who is not organized into an interest group, would be crushing.

There should be only one test for this program--whether it will help our country. Other generations of Americans have faced and mastered great challenges. I have faith that meeting this challenge will make our own lives even richer. If you will join me so that we can work together with patriotism and courage, we will again prove that our great Nation can lead the world into an age of peace, independence, and freedom.
Thank you very much, and good night.

Edited by Asterix, 30 May 2018 - 07:59 AM.

#55 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:33 AM

POETKI I POECI

obviously the shaesperean dilemma

to be or not to be

TODAY is Poets or Poets in polish

hard to ride a 777

or even if a Tubolev

if the Inteligent 777 gives you 20 meters reading above the ground level

when you are just impacting the ground

On 10 April 2010, a Tupolev Tu-154 aircraft of the Polish Air Force crashed near the city of Smolensk, Russia, killing all 96 people on board. Among the victims were the President of Poland Lech Kaczyński and his wife Maria, the former President of Poland in exile Ryszard Kaczorowski, the chief of the Polish General Staff and other senior Polish militaryofficers, the president of the National Bank of PolandPolish Government officials, 18 members of the Polish Parliament, senior members of the Polish clergy and relatives of victims of the Katyn massacre. The group was arriving from Warsawto attend an event commemorating the 70th anniversary of the massacre, which took place not far from Smolensk.

The pilots were attempting to land at Smolensk North Airport – a former military airbase – in thick fog, with visibility reduced to about 500 metres (1,600 ft). The aircraft descended far below the normal approach path until it struck trees, rolled inverted and crashed into the ground, coming to rest in a wooded area a short distance from the runway.[2]

Both the Russian and Polish official investigations found no technical faults with the aircraft, and concluded that the crew failed to conduct the approach in a safe manner in the given weather conditions. The Polish authorities found serious deficiencies in the organization and training of the Air Force unit involved, which was subsequently disbanded. Several high-ranking members of the Polish military resigned, under pressure from politicians and the media.

Various conspiracy theories about the crash have since been in circulation, and are promoted by Law and Justice's leader Jaroslaw Kaczyński and his deputy, Antoni Macierewicz, who claim the crash was a political assassination. Polish and international investigations did not find any evidence supporting this version.[2]

Edited by Asterix, 30 May 2018 - 11:36 AM.

#56 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:43 AM

Holger Czukay (/ˈʃʊk/,[1] born Holger Schüring;[2] 24 March 1938 – 5 September 2017)[3] was a German musician, probably best known as a co-founder of the krautrock group Can. Described as "successfully bridg[ing] the gap between pop and the avant-garde",[4] Czukay was also notable for having created early important examples of ambient music, for having explored "world music" well before the term was coined, and for having been a pioneer of sampling.

In 1977 Holger Czukay left Can, the band he was part of since its inception in 1968. After acting as the bass player for the band on the classic albums they released in the beginning of the 70s, he moved to a role similar to Brian Eno’s on Roxy Music’s first albums, manipulating tapes and producing sounds via short wave radios and other sources. In 1978 he labored on an album that immediately upon its release in 1979 became a hugely influential recording for many artists due to its unique use of sampling.

The art of sampling in musical recordings existed long before Holger Czukay recorded the album Movies, on which the addictive Persian Love appears. Modern composers including Terry Riley, Steve Reich and Karlheinz Stockhausen, with whom Czukay studied in the mid 60s, have all composed music that used tape loops along with other traditional instruments as far back as the 50s. Some of these compositions went farther and comprised solely of loops and electronic devices. The Beatles have incorporated non-musical sounds into their songs during their studio experiments in 1966 for the album Revolver. Songs such as Yellow Submarine and Tomorrow Never Knows would not have been what they are without those sounds. In some cases sounds were the basis for a whole song, as in Pink Floyd’s Money, where the seven-beat tape loop made up of coins and cash register sounds make the rhythm that defines the song.

a great with humor and creativity man even at old age

audio Holger Czukay - Persian Love Song from the 1979 Movies ALBUM

here Holger Czukay is live on Synthesiser

according to his confessions about this interesting sampling issue

Holger Czukay recorded on S waves frenquencies on the radio the prayers of an Iranian Imam

modern DJ like this british producer use the pioneering techniques of Holger Czukay

in the memory of Holger Czukay who died recently

Edited by Asterix, 30 May 2018 - 01:56 PM.

#57 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:06 PM

I Just want to close this Chapter on CopyRights Laws

Export Laws on Sensitive National Security Interests Material

and the difference between ART on one side

and Science, Theology and Legal Issues

on the other side

by saying that in Effect the Code of Silence regarding the TOPICS

covered by me on this Forum

since it belongs to the category

Science, Theology and Legal Issues

is Secured by International CopyRights Laws in Effect TODAY

thus Vladimir Putin as Higher Authority in the Russian Federation

can VETO the permission for Reproducing in part or etc

(lawyers know better how to say it)

any of this material

in order to avoid exploitation and manipulation of facts and statements

with the objective of producing a generalized chaos world wide

do you want more evidence than just two incidents

that actualy resulted in casualties

immediately after this EQ

I mentioned that humans did it

due to the waltzing matilda syndrome

for the control of Bosphorous

and we had immediate consequences to my writtings

100 casualties the next morning and a coup de etat

Magnitude mb 4.8
Region CENTRAL TURKEY
Date time 2015-10-09 14:39:18.8 UTC
Location 40.67 N ; 36.65 E
Depth 23 km
Distances
333 km E of Ankara, Turkey / pop: 3,517,182 / local time: 17:39:18.8 2015-10-09 
40 km N of Tokat, Turkey / pop: 129,702 / local time: 17:39:18.8 2015-10-09 
7 km E of Erbaa, Turkey / pop: 52,185 / local time: 17:39:18.8 2015-10-09 

On 10 October 2015 at 10:04 local time (EEST) in Ankara, the capital city of Turkey, two bombs were detonated outside Ankara Central railway station. With a death toll of 109 civilians,[1] the attack surpassed the 2013 Reyhanlı bombings as the deadliest terror attack in modern Turkish history.[7] Another 500 people were injured.[8][4][9] Censorship monitoring group Turkey Blocks identified nationwide slowing of social media services in the aftermath of the blasts, described by rights group Human Rights Watch as an "extrajudicial" measure to restrict independent media coverage of the incident.[10][11]
The bombs appeared to target a "Labour, Peace and Democracy" rally organised by the Confederation of Progressive Trade Unions of Turkey (DİSK), the Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (TMMOB), the Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP), the Turkish Medical Association (TTB) and the Confederation of Public Workers' Unions (KESK). The peace march was held to protest against the growing conflict between the Turkish Armed Forces and the separatist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK). The incident occurred 21 days before the scheduled 1 November general election.[12][13][14][15][16][17]
The governing Justice and Development Party (AKP), the main opposition Republican People's Party (CHP) and the opposition Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) condemned the attack and called it an attempt to cause division within Turkey.[18][19][20] CHP and MHP leaders heavily criticized the government for the security failure, whereas HDP directly blamed the AKP government for the bombings.[21][22][23] Various political parties ended up cancelling their election campaigns while three days of national mourning were declared by the Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu.[24][25][26]
No organisation has yet claimed responsibility for the attack. The Ankara Attorney General stated that they were investigating the possibility of two cases of suicide bombings.[27] On 19 October, one of the two suicide bombers was officially identified as the younger brother of the perpetrator of the Suruç bombing; both brothers have suspected links to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and the ISIL affiliated Dokumacılar group.[5][28]

On 15 July 2016, a coup d'état was attempted in Turkey against state institutions, including the government and President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.[36] The attempt was carried out by a faction within the Turkish Armed Forces that organized themselves as the Peace at Home Council.[37] They attempted to seize control of several key places in Ankara, Istanbul, and elsewhere, but failed to do so after forces loyal to the state defeated them. The Council cited an erosion of secularism, elimination of democratic rule,[38] disregard for human rights, and Turkey's loss of credibility in the international arena as reasons for the coup.[39][40] The government[41][42] accused the coup leaders of being linked to the Gülen movement,[38] which is designated as a terrorist organization by the Republic of Turkey and led by Fethullah Gülen, a Turkish businessman[43][44][45][46] and cleric[47][48][49] who lives in Pennsylvania.[38][50][51][52] Erdoğan accuses Gülen of being behind the coup—a claim that Gülen denies—and accused the United States of harboring him. Gülen has suggested the coup was in fact a "self-coup" carried out by Erdoğan to consolidate his grip on power, a belief shared among some analysts and many Turks.[53][54][55] Events surrounding the coup attempt and the purges in its aftermath reflect a complex power struggle between Islamist elites in Turkey.[56][57]
During the coup, over 300 people were killed[38] and more than 2,100 were injured. Many government buildings, including the Turkish Parliament and the Presidential Palace, were bombed from the air.[58] Mass arrests followed, with at least 40,000 detained,[38][59] including at least 10,000 soldiers and, for reasons that remain unclear, 2,745 judges.[60][61] 15,000 education staff were also suspended and the licenses of 21,000 teachers working at private institutions were revoked as well after the government alleged they were loyal to Gülen.[62] More than 50,000 people have been arrested and over 160,000 fired from their jobs, on accusations of connections to Gülen.[63][64]
Reactions to the event were largely against the coup attempt, both domestically and internationally. The main opposition parties in Turkey condemned the attempt,[38] while several international leaders—such as those from the United States, NATO, the European Union, and other neighboring countries—called for "respect of the democratic institutions in Turkey and its elected officials."[65][66] International organizations expressed themselves against the coup as well. The United Nations Security Council, however, did not denounce the coup after disagreements over the phrasing of a statement.[67]
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan accused the head of United States Central Command, chief General Joseph Votel[68][69][70] of "siding with coup plotters", after Votel accused the Turkish government of arresting the Pentagon's contacts in Turkey.[71][72][73]
In March 2017, Germany's intelligence chief said Germany was unconvinced by Erdoğan's claim that Fethullah Gulen was behind the failed coup.[74][75] Also in March, the British Parliament's Foreign Affairs Committee said some Gulenists were involved in coup d'état attempt but found no hard evidence that Fethullah Gülen masterminded the failed coup and found no evidence to justify the UK designating the Gülen movement as a "terrorist organization".[76][77]

Edited by Asterix, 30 May 2018 - 01:35 PM.

#58 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:17 PM

On the morning of 22 March 2016, three coordinated suicide bombings occurred in Belgium: two at Brussels Airport in Zaventem, and one at Maalbeek metro station in central Brussels.[10] Thirty-two civilians and three perpetrators were killed, and more than 300 people were injured. Another bomb was found during a search of the airport. Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) claimed responsibility for the attacks.[11]

The perpetrators belonged to a terrorist cell which had been involved in the November 2015 Paris attacks. The Brussels bombings happened shortly after a series of police raids targeting the group. The bombings were the deadliest act of terrorism in Belgium's history. The Belgian government declared three days of national mourning.

Authorities temporarily halted air traffic to the airport and evacuated the terminal buildings.[41] The airport was to be closed to passenger traffic and reopening date postponed several times with a projected reopening date of 29 March.[74] The Berlaymont building, which is near Maalbeek station and is the headquarters of the European Commission, was placed in lockdown. Controlled explosions were carried out on suspicious objects around Maalbeek station.[75]

All public transport in the capital was shut down as a result of the attacks.[76] Brussels-NorthBrussels-Central, and Brussels-South stations were evacuated and closed, and Eurostar journeys to Brussels Midi station were cancelled. All trains from Paris to Brussels were also cancelled. Taxis in Brussels transported passengers free-of-charge for the duration of the lockdown.[77] Paris Nord railway station, with services to Brussels, was also temporarily closed.[78]

The National Security Council raised the terror alert level in the country to the highest level following the attacks.[79] The government warned that some perpetrators might still be at large and urged citizens to reach friends and family using social media to avoid congesting the telephone networks.[80] The threat level was lowered again on 24 March, and the government expanded the military protection of potential targets, that had been in place since January 2015, to include more soft targets and public places (Operation Vigilant Guardian).[81]

The country's two nuclear power plants – Tihange and Doel – were partially evacuated as a precaution.[82]

Temporary border checks were implemented by Belgian and French authorities at some major crossings on the France-Belgium border.[83]

The federal government announced three days of national mourning,[84] lasting from Tuesday until Thursday, and flags were flown at half-mast on public buildings.[85]They also held a one-minute silence at noon local time on 23 March.[84]

Also on 23 March, Belgian Muslim groups, such as the League of Imams in Belgium and Executive of the Muslims in Belgium, publicly condemned the bombings and expressed their condolences to the victims and their families.[86]

The airport was closed on 22 March, with reopening postponed several times. On 29 March, an operational test was performed. The official reopening date was scheduled to be announced on 30 March.[87] A post-reopening target of 800–1,000 passengers per hour was projected, compared to pre-bombing traffic of 5,000 passengers per hour. The delay in the reopening was attributed to extensive damage to the building's infrastructure. A temporary terminal was planned for use after the reopening.[88] When the airport reopened, only Brussels Airlines would serve the airport, but other airlines would be allowed to return later.[89]

On 29 March, it was revealed that Ibrahim and Khalid El Bakraoui were released from prison due to a law introduced in 1888 known as Lejeune, which allows inmates to be released after serving a third of their sentence. Belgian Interior Minister Jan Jambon stated that the governing parties had agreed to update the law in 2014. The Lejeune law first came under scrutiny after serial killer and child molester Marc Dutroux was released from prison in 1992.[90]

Airport businesses were affected. Hotel closures included the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel[91] and Four Points by Sheraton Brussels.[92] Cargo flights resumed on 23 March.[93] Car rental offices were also closed.[94]

Following memorials to the victims, disturbances broke out, resulting in riot police using water cannons to disperse violent right-wing protesters against ISIL.[95][96][97]

On 30 March, plans to reopen the airport were cancelled again due to a strike by airport police over a dispute over inadequate security.[98] The dispute was resolved, and the airport was later scheduled to be reopened on 3 April. On that day, a Brussels Airlines flight left for Faro and a flight to Athens and Turin was scheduled for the same day. Upon reopening, only passengers were allowed to enter a temporary departure hall and security checkpoints were implemented at the roadway to the airport. Only car and taxi traffic were allowed to enter but public transit remained suspended.[99] Hotel business revenue in Brussels had been cut in half since the airport closure.[100]

On 1 April, religious leaders in Brussels gathered together for a memorial to the victims of the bombings. They expressed their desire to spread a religious message of unity throughout Belgium, and to combat extremism.[101]

On 25 April, the Maalbeek metro station reopened with heightened security.[102] On 1 May, the departure hall of Brussels Airport, which had sustained the most damage during the bombings, partially reopened with the airport on high alert.[103]

The mayor of Molenbeek district, Francoise Schepmans, responded by closing some mosques for "incendiary language"[104] It was also determined that of 1,600 nonprofit organisations registered in the district, 102 had links to criminial activities, 52 of which to religious radicalism or terrorism.[105]

the above incident occured less than an hour

after I created on my own computer

without actualy publishing anything

the cover picture for my BOOKS

check the VIDEO of CCVideoCameras

at Starbucks at Centraal Station for details

that morning

the whole thing caused the closing of Belgium main Airport

for almost 5 weeks

to avoid a quick explossion of the crisis

kolmogorov.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 30 May 2018 - 01:32 PM.

#59 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:54 PM

pravda.jpg

the advantage of some RO Apps

you just need a camera to record the procedures

and verify that the numbers are accurate

and a Photo becomes a Legal Signature of 888

like going for certification of your own signature

at a local police station

888 just approved this way my contributions on PRAVDA Today

signs as ONE 888 using the Randament Result

the Excell File is Available at the WEB Punt because I will leave the computer open

StatementsonPRAVDAapproved.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 30 May 2018 - 05:19 PM.

#60 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34144 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:04 PM

pravda.jpg

13.673,22.049 lat

-109.259,-86.683 long

10353 EQ since October 1st 2004

2 in average per day

according to CSEM

but 18 EQ today in just 15/24 hours

between UTC 9:14:56 and 9:52:04 

6 events or more than 150 a day in average

this area gives larger than 3 EQ

by contrast with HAWAI EQ magnitude 2

so larger than 3.5

8585 since October 1st 2004

17 only today

a bit worst by 10%

EQ arround a BIG Project in Mexico, refineria de Pacifico

EQMexico.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 30 May 2018 - 05:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru