110 replies to this topic

#1 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:06 PM

BREAKING THE TIME BARRIER

I have had no time amidst the geopolitical turmoil to write one of Shaktiman's Patented Risque Posts.  No fagolas in heels. No lesbos with hairy chests. No transgenital transgender transients trampling truculently on some lascivious libidos. That's Not Shaktiman's Style.

No, this is for the truck driver and sailor crowd that love those old fashioned pin up girls with glamorous gams in wispy wardrobes.  

So let's do something a bit different. Let's make this a risque post combined with a Science and Technology Report.

What could be more appetizing than the Physics of Cheesecake?  

vintage-1960s-carole-wells-pinup-4th-jul

Space Travel With a Firecracker

Am I playing y'all? Of course. It's what all of us on Pravda do best.

But when it comes to my work in mathematics and physics, get someone smart that knows their stuff to check it all out rather than a US government baboon with a Piled Higher and Deeper degree.

Bettie%2BPage.jpg

No Monkeying Around Now!

BREAKING THE TIME BARRIER:

THE NEW AGE THAT NEVER DAWNED

http://www.businessi...018-5?r=UK&IR=T

"US military released a study on time travel and warp drives" and shows us once again that Mathematicians and Theoretical Physicists aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed. That is why it is often said in other nations that our US intelligence agencies are dumber than rocks.

513f4d8d103ae2fb0dcf0779bb7cbd01.jpg

Dr. Jiggs and his Beautiful Assistant Tandalaya

No doubt in the greater scheme of Life and in our Destiny in a VERY BIG Universe, a duplicitous and dishonorable US Press/Media, in tandem with a rotten to the core US government, have "cooked" the human species and helped seal a dismal fate for us all. This scientific research in Time/Space is identical with my academic field of expertise. Many, if not most US "experts" do NOT think this is doable. BUT - this is what has happened often at the dawning of major changes in mankind's collective trek through history.

7cd3942571e4a57d3fbf1bad47693059.jpg

Look at the Figures In Higher Dimensions 

But the idea that in moving back in time we would experience a door slamming and then swinging open, boggles the mind, but it boggles a very limited human mind. The modern niceties of computer models and high tech graphics are in today's mathematics like kindergarten crayon drawings compared to the Reality of Time Travel. Moving forward in the future is not to a fixed place in Time/Space and this also becomes problematic. Time is not Absolute. Thus, cause and effect get jumbled whether we move forward or back in time.

bca2db071d9aba9de666358656698887.jpg

Why Age? Why Get Sick? Why Die? When You can Live and Soar to A Galactic Moon

einstein.jpg

That's Right Albert, Think About Celestial Attraction

To complicate matters, hidden variables may even be found in the mendacious and dishonorable mindset of our species and could be a major obstacle in escaping our corner of the Universe that time affects by aging, disease, and death. So, is Time/Space Travel possible? Can we Break the Time Barrier like the Sound Barrier and even travel faster than the Speed of Light? Very few can do the math. Only the most primitive form of higher dimensions is apprehended by the brain, with rare exception. 

f89411725b09f0cdd847c172967dc11b--ranger

At 100 trillion years old, who could care about time?

Shaktiman was trained in this before being made a piece of cheese for rats to chase by our US government. Now Shaktiman's scientific perusal is needed but Shaktiman is not happy dealing with those in both the political and scientific communities that have no honor or character. Russia is now a bit better than the US in the physics of Time/Space assessments, as is China and a few other European nations and as a result they lead the pack in the quest for Breaking The Time Barrier. Twitter and any social media censoring knowledge will not help the cause. YES, Breaking the Time Barrier is doable but NOT the way the US is going about it. Guaranteed! 

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Does it Really Look Like This?

Or does the Tanmatra of Sight let you see Close and Far Almost at Once?

https://www.youtube....h?v=_NBMDJpmoNs

"Music For Time Travel?"

Can't Really Build a "Contraption" To Get You There.

Over The Bounded Domains Of Time

You Sort Of Hitchhike.

If "You" Can Get A Ride, That Is,

To a Fifth dimension And Higher.

sexy-hitchhiker-dirt-road-woman-wearing-

Regards.

#2 Promitheas

Promitheas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:18 PM

I must admit I am taken by the chicks in the post I dont have a mind to use maths. No need really.

#3 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

What, no Marylin Monroe pictures? (you should see the beauties from the Pleiades)

Time/space travel is easy enough, in the Spiritual sense, but it takes a dimension of mind* beyond 4-D.

The real smarts in the US gov. are all working on black-projects, and are most likely being held captive. The higher-ups are as low as they come... they posses all the intelligence of Cole-slaw... I'm just saying that they are cabbage-heads.

*Our brains are only a fraction of our minds, when you get a 'gut feeling' your brain simply response. Our whole body is our mind... the brain is more akin to a CPU, and the rest of the body comprises the peripherals e.g. input/output, sensory feedback and so on.

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:08 PM

I must admit I am taken by the chicks in the post I dont have a mind to use maths. No need really.

I mean that is the point.

We are by any metric still in the human state - and it isn't alwys pretty.

The back and forth similes between the male and female state and the physics of time travel show an interplay and an incentive - not a bad one - but a natural one.

Thanks Promitheas - I'll stop here to prevent a left hook from Mrs. Shaktiman finding its mark on this old guy.

Reagrds

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:23 PM

What, no Marylin Monroe pictures? (you should see the beauties from the Pleiades)

I contemplated them both

Time/space travel is easy enough, in the Spiritual sense, but it takes a dimension of mind* beyond 4-D.

You are 100% correct Vanka. Good job!

It is so difficult to do though.

A hint: When the visualization in 4-D and 5-D begin to manifest - it is in a state of flux and highly fluid.

BTW, your link was good, pretty standard at first view. I like his axes representing a 4-D, yet it remains 2-D but again the foundations are important and a MUST.

Most Americans have trouble with 2-D and 3-D let alone 4-D and 5-D. 

A clue is completeness in 1-D - the line vs. line interval.

Seeing it in a more measurable way is a gift. Humans just aren't smart enough. But - we try.

.The real smarts in the US gov. are all working on black-projects, and are most likely being held captive. The higher-ups are as low as they come... they posses all the intelligence of Cole-slaw... I'm just saying that they are cabbage-heads.

Sadly that is generally TRUE!

I know for a fact there are exceptions. Some were mentors to me many years ago when the stupidity problem was not as pervasive.

*Our brains are only a fraction of our minds, when you get a 'gut feeling' your brain simply response. Our whole body is our mind... the brain is more akin to a CPU, and the rest of the body comprises the peripherals e.g. input/output, sensory feedback and so on.

You're getting it!

I'm still learning but it's more enjoyable now without the struggle.

The cabbage-heads are also bid assholes.

Regards.

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:29 PM

Marylin Monroe pictures?

Almost forgot.

See what math and physics do to you?

I used to tell my students Real Time Travel is like getting up from your couch in the living room and walking into the kitchen for a bite to eat.

That easy.

BUT with Marilyn on the couch, why leave?

Regards

6081344160745.jpg

#7 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:41 PM

Is this thread for 'real'?

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:56 PM

Is this thread for 'real'?

Good question. The pin up glamour girls is a matter of perspective and how one takes that all in.

Many layers there.

The Time Travel and Breaking the Time Barrier is for real.

It was my field in graduate school and I stuck with it whenever i could in my other travails for 4 decades and in some post-doc work.

I did some experiments on my own  and extensive calculations.

I got in trouble criticizing Einstein - in retrospect and with new revelations my math was correct.

I do hold back some info in order to protect myself and NOT allow creeps to weaponize things.

In short, the scientific analysis, without technical math which I have as well, is VERY REAL.

Regards

#9 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:13 PM

"I contemplated them both."

James Dean had quite the collection

"You are 100% correct Vanka. Good job!"

Even a blind squirrel will find a nut every now and then.

" It is so difficult to do though."

That's why practice-practice-practice is so important!

" A hint: When the visualization in 4-D and 5-D begin to manifest - it is in a state of flux and highly fluid."

Not to mention: energetic

"BTW, your link was good, pretty standard at first view. I like his axes representing a 4-D, yet it remains 2-D but again the foundations are important and a MUST."

I was needing to understand why I didn't get the cigar... less to do with time.. and that dark energy/matter thing. Yer still da man!

"Most Americans have trouble with 2-D and 3-D let alone 4-D and 5-D."

And to think said dimensions are infinite... meaning that: they are ever expanding/being created as desired.

"A clue is completeness in 1-D - the line vs. line interval."

Which will become 2-D as soon as it manifests... right?

"Seeing it in a more measurable way is a gift. Humans just aren't smart enough. But - we try."

Isn't that the reason the word: esoteric came about?

"Sadly that is generally TRUE!"

I calls'em likes I sees'em.

"I know for a fact there are exceptions. Some were mentors to me many years ago when the stupidity problem was not as pervasive."

There are always exception. But by-and-large...

"You're getting it!"

It's that "mental" thing... it just kind of happens if you don't over-think it too much.

I'm still learning but it's more enjoyable now without the struggle.

Once things begin to click...

"The cabbage-heads are also big assholes."

I prefer "huge"... but whatever... [;)]

"Regards."

Ditto that.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 25 May 2018 - 10:23 PM.

#10 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:20 PM

There's a limit on the number of quotes in a thread, and I had exceeded it... a limit on quotes used?!?!?!?!?

It was almost a complete waste of time to straighten it out because once the BB code was active... I couldn't undo the quotes, so what you see in that reply was what I had to do to post my reply.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:33 PM

Nice posts and retorts Vanka. Kudos! 

I didn't get the cigar... less to do with time.. and that dark energy/matter thing.

That's OK. A few puffs and it's gone anyway. On dark energy and dark matter - NO COMMENT - at least not yet.

Moving away from each other as 2 fellows smoke cigars at v = c may prolong it but that certainly is still limited.

BUT - you did get "a" cigar.

That's good enough for us now.

Regards

#12 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 11:28 PM

Nice posts and retorts Vanka. Kudos! 

That's OK. A few puffs and it's gone anyway. On dark energy and dark matter - NO COMMENT - at least not yet.

Moving away from each other as 2 fellows smoke cigars at v = c may prolong it but that certainly is still limited.

BUT - you did get "a" cigar.

That's good enough for us now.

Regards

Not yet as in 'soon' not yet, or not yet as in much 'later' not yet? (it'll probably make less sense the more you think about it)

Try v=I3 as the two smoke in their parting. (A.E. postulated 'c' and I feel it's a bit limited for this equation)

YIPPY I got "a" cigar!

Good enough it is then...

Irregardless of the irregardlessness of it all I bid you a fond regards...

Regards

So..... if a train is traveling in one direction...

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 25 May 2018 - 11:31 PM.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 11:42 PM

So..... if a train is traveling in one direction...

Very clever Vanka.

And that leads to the constant part of Einstein's 2nd prong of Special Relativity.

Michelson - Morley?

Talk about set-ups

Ethers? That kind doesn't put you to sleep.

Certainly the permeability is a factor 

I'll let you decide its accuracy. 

Later?

I have no control over some things.

I listen, not to artificial humans but......

You said it yourself.

Regards

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 11:50 PM

postulated 'c'

BTW, do you think Shaktiman is an alien too like GW did?

And these are supposed to be our leaders in the US?

Why say,"take me to your leader" if the leaders are so stupid?

main.jpg

Anyone for Chocolate Ice Cream and Cognac.?

See you later alligator! 

Edited by shaktiman, 25 May 2018 - 11:51 PM.

#15 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 11:59 PM

Follow that Tesla thingy...Ether it is correct or... it is not. (pun intended) I3 is a thing I discovered in the Ethers.

Here's a little clue on how to use the Ethers (Universal Mind) regarding anyone whose works you are considering... Think like--as well as--think of that anyone. Well, it works for me.

Electro-magnetic fields can contain many things at the right frequency... might be a consideration to the permeability thing?

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 26 May 2018 - 12:39 AM.

#16 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:03 AM

BTW, do you think Shaktiman is an alien too like GW did?

And these are supposed to be our leaders in the US?

Why say,"take me to your leader" if the leaders are so stupid?

main.jpg

Anyone for Chocolate Ice Cream and Cognac.?

See you later alligator! 

Yer as alien as they come to the likes of them...

I don't know about Chocolate Ice Cream and Cognac... but I'll have some Cognac and Chocolate Ice Cream...

#17 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 01:23 AM

Right, so... to that "take me to your leader" thing... I once had a long tirade on that subject.

I'm sure you are familiar with the premise of: a government of, for and by the people... these so-called leaders are just representatives.. so that fallacy of mind marches on, here in the states.

Anyway, should any such alien come to me with such a request I'll honestly have to say...

You are looking at him. How may I help you?

Then I picture large vats aboard their ships, wondering if perhaps they are in need of a meal, of the human variety, and reply:

But if you want the nation's leaders... you need to visit Washington D.C. they are quite tasty... uh... I mean... helpful.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 26 May 2018 - 01:25 AM.

#18 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:57 PM

I picture large vats aboard their ships, wondering if perhaps they are in need of a meal, of the human variety,

Very Homeric, very Vedic,  very Tantric, and very Shaktiman.

the-cyclops-polyphemus-eating-people-G3A

ajna2.jpg

Regardez ça

Une fois

C'est tout

#19 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:06 PM

Type Monsieur

Merci beaucoup

Mais que faire si je choisis de le regarder deux fois?

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:17 PM

Merci beaucoup

Mais que faire si je choisis de le regarder deux fois?

Pas de quoi

Rien, mais peut-être le monde ordinaire

Mais , avec une fois, tout le monde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru