#21 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

Intelligent est aussi intelligent ne.

Si c'est bien fait, une fois est tout ce qu'il faut.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 26 May 2018 - 05:23 PM.

#22 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 12:18 PM

Intelligent est aussi intelligent

I have as a friend a fine auto mechanic that takes care of my car. He, as many of my friends, is a Son of the Confederacy and a knowledgeable Christian. He knows I write online, in Pravda, Twitter, Yahoo, the Hill and more. I asked him about time travel. He said no doubt it's doable. He explained what it meant better than most mathematicians and physicists. AND - he brought up the subject of Black Holes and correctly so. He explained it with such precision it would have embarrassed John Wheeler, the discoverer of the "holes"  and many other physicists. The concept of Black Holes is highly misunderstood. A Vedic/Tantric  counterpart even more ominous, Laya vs. Pralaya, is also misunderstood by many yogis and lamas save for the likes of Arthur Avalon et al,  but is integral to Time Travel and Black Holes. The Christian  "Revelations" use the Greek "the name of the star is Wormwood". "καὶ τὸ ὄνομα τοῦ ἀστέρος λέγεται Ὁ Ἄψινθος…"  Note this is not merely the "bitter herb" but the name of a Star and the nominative masculine singular article before Ἄψινθος (Wormwood)  makes it clear. Like certain Black Holes the implication is that the name of this star is also Death. And that Death is for the species and the planet. No? Look around you. BUT - know who is killing the Christ within us all. It is upon us NOW as time bends to a just resolution.. A curse that one is.

ATH_SEA_image7.jpg

A Star Collapses On Itself? How drôle.

c674f48057e12c673f37cb3ae070aaaf.jpg

A Night Juggernaut 

Or those things that go "BUMP" in tthe Night

#23 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:47 PM

Excellent subject! I know all there is to know about Black Holes... they are big, they are black, and they are holes. :D

Nibiru, Planet X, (Wormwood), Blue Star Kachina & Red Kachina and I'm sure there are other names for same, because a black hole is a black hole, by any other name. (that explains the fixation on dark E-M)

The thing about us HUmans and Black holes is... well, it's a 'mind over matter' thing. Wormwood is so hard to detect, but nevertheless detectable, because it's like me, it plays by no other's rules... just saying that it has a Mind of its own... and it's a 'whole body mind' just like us.

It gives what we "expect". Try talking with/to him/her/it and see what happens.

Surely if the thing sucks... it's gotta be blowing elsewhere...

Edit: fixed broken link.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 27 May 2018 - 03:33 PM.

#24 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:07 PM

I don't know about you, but I'm expecting a great cleansing... because, MAN, IS THIS PLACE A CESSPOOL.  But miracles do happen!

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 27 May 2018 - 02:07 PM.

#25 Promitheas

Promitheas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:09 PM

Is this thread for 'real'?

ABSOLUTELY just need to understand the spirit and wisdom in it. for that... you need 6 dimensional thinking.

Edited by Promitheas, 27 May 2018 - 02:10 PM.

#26 Promitheas

Promitheas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:12 PM

The thing about us HUmans and Black holes is... well, it's a 'mind over matter' thing. Wormwood is so hard to detect, but nevertheless detectable, because it's like me, it plays by no other's rules... just saying that it has a Mind of its own... and it's a 'whole body mind' just like us.

Not all of us are HUmans. Some of us are ΕΛ.

#27 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:19 PM

If you are on this planet you are either HUman, human or humanoid.

Love, in and of itself has no shape nor form... love just is.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 27 May 2018 - 02:20 PM.

#28 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:28 PM

What good is a thread without some mindless blathering?

*ques mindless blathering*

I'm not a racist for God's sake... I drive a Prius!

#29 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:19 PM

you need 6 dimensional thinking.

Highly intelligent comment Πρωτμιθέας

The more the merrier.

Our ancestor Πυθαγόρας would be RFLHAO

Qualitative vs, Quantitative and ana-lyses and in-sights?

Of course.

The caveat - W/O virtue and principles it is for naught and quite frankly counter-intelligent and counter-productive.

BTW, when you get to the & as so many diverse ancients noted - "strange" manifestations materialize.

Not all of us are HUmans. Some of us are ΕΛ.

It certainly appears to be so.

Beast regards.

#30 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:37 PM

MAN, IS THIS PLACE A CESSPOOL.  But miracles do happen!

That is a problem. Reading the whole picture of "The Hole" is also problematic.

The Gravity issues are not so clear cut as when we calculate with accelerations and such. Somehow the whole notion of gravitons vs anti-gravitons becomes "muddled". So are "geodesic Tensors" BTW.

I WOULD NOT call this a "fun time".

As to mind and body: If the little "c" gets sucked out, don't blame the big "C".

I am now considering how a series of "event horizons" affect all this.

OR - Even if the Earth is round falling off is a bitch. I got "lucky"

Regards.

#31 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:44 PM

Oops!

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Shaktiman Report: The News Before It Happens:"US team in North Korea arranging 'for the Summit between Kim Jong Un and myself'"Shakti May 14, to the President when Summit cancelled "Thank you Mr. President...a powerful and sincere letter..your message resonate with President Kim"

Yikes!

DeO-xEhX4AAKvDv.jpg

Retweet

View Tweet activity

Edited by shaktiman, 27 May 2018 - 09:46 PM.

#32 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:49 PM

How about a card game, Burlesque style?

ello-hdpi-9b79d1a7.jpg

Roadside entertainment?

slide_387106_4654504_free.jpg

Edited by LebenUndLieben, 27 May 2018 - 09:52 PM.

#33 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:59 PM

That is a problem. Reading the whole picture of "The Hole" is also problematic.

The Gravity issues are not so clear cut as when we calculate with accelerations and such. Somehow the whole notion of gravitons vs anti-gravitons becomes "muddled". So are "geodesic Tensors" BTW.

I WOULD NOT call this a "fun time".

As to mind and body: If the little "c" gets sucked out, don't blame the big "C".

I am now considering how a series of "event horizons" affect all this.

OR - Even if the Earth is round falling off is a bitch. I got "lucky"

Regards.

Perhaps you are in need some reading glasses? Upon second thought, how does one read a hole... or even The Hole for that matter? Reading holes... I'll have to contemplate that.

Life is full of puzzles... but once all the pieces are facing up, the puzzle becomes easier to solve.

Yeah, I hear you... but One must make the best of it or risk falling off into the deep end.

This "c" needs some work in that area... as above, so below... but it's a bottom-up deal as opposed to a top-down thing. Lessons are still being taught and so lessons are still being learned.

Event horizons are a thing to be closely calculated... it's a necessary mental masturbation, lest you find yourself somewhere else. Too close and? Too far and? What is that perfect 'spot" in which to enter? Can one return in the same way? What if the effect is like a 'check valve' that prevents any return?

That whole gravitational field is spherical in its nature, where it's strongest influence is at the center. Anything that attempts to escape said field will fall back into its influence. (I'm just guessing  BTW.)

It is one thing to try and the fail, only to try again in a different light. Whereas to never try means no other light will ever present itself.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 27 May 2018 - 10:03 PM.

#34 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:16 PM

Oops!

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Shaktiman Report: The News Before It Happens:"US team in North Korea arranging 'for the Summit between Kim Jong Un and myself'"Shakti May 14, to the President when Summit cancelled "Thank you Mr. President...a powerful and sincere letter..your message resonate with President Kim"

Yikes!

DeO-xEhX4AAKvDv.jpg

Retweet

View Tweet activity

Be sure to brush your teeth and carny with you a clean pair of underwear... I suppose that could've went without saying.

GODSPEED!!

Regards

#35 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:26 PM

Going back a little farther:

9162514.jpg

But since politicians love to spoil the fun,  How about the 3 Furies visiting our swamp monster politicians?

Orestes & the 3 Furies by William-Adolphe Bouguereau

94.243.jpg

The Furies Mythic, worshipped in ancient Rome, circa 753 B.C.E.–476 C.E.

The Roman goddesses of vengeance, the Furies lived in the underworld, where they tortured sinners. The children of Gaea and Uranus, they were usually characterized as three sisters: Alecto (“unceasing”), Tisiphone (“avenging murder”), and Megaera (“grudging”). Their counterparts in Greek mythology are the Erinyes. The Furies were always seen as cruel, but at the same time fair in their punishments.  Picture and verbage, courtesy of Brooklyn Museum.

Any time you see someone saying circa something B,C,E, or C.E., You know they been trained by Talmud University.

Edited by LebenUndLieben, 27 May 2018 - 10:28 PM.

#36 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:35 PM

As to the first set of pictures: I believe that is called "strip poker"

Is that Kaiser Wilhelm? Get a load of that smirk on the guy in the background... I wonder if we are related...

Four ladies, same headdress. Why the different costume for the first?... not that you would know.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 27 May 2018 - 10:42 PM.

#37 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:36 PM

I don't know that I'm up for the trip...

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 27 May 2018 - 10:37 PM.

#38 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13861 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:44 PM

I don't know that I'm up for the trip...

If one is alive, one is up for the trip of life to prove what one is. Our choices of love and hate determine whether our lives end with this one or we go out yonder in the vastness of the Universe....... Universe = One Verse, which is Hayah Asher Hayah maning I AM because I Am.

As for time travel, One must remember that nothing happens in the past or future. Only game in town is in the Present.

#39 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:50 PM

No need to freak out.

I see close up fine and have no need of reading glasses

Neither flattery or jealousy get us anywhere

Doubful anyone comes out of this event mental masturbation notwithstanding

Check your own pps

The writing on the wall spins quickly

Regards

#40 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:11 AM

If one is alive, one is up for the trip of life to prove what one is. Our choices of love and hate determine whether our lives end with this one or we go out yonder in the vastness of the Universe....... Universe = One Verse, which is Hayah Asher Hayah maning I AM because I Am.

As for time travel, One must remember that nothing happens in the past or future. Only game in town is in the Present.

Fine words of encouragement, thanks!

And a 'verse' is synonymous with poetry, which is the art of 'words', and so, One work of art... works just as well.

I am because I be, and I be what I is, because I AM.

The present...

There is no time like the present,

when our lives are in play.

It is what we do in life that,

determines our day.

Sometimes, there are struggles,

and we are at a loss.

But in the end,

we are our own boss.

Choose carefully, choose wisely,

in everything you do.

And the Universe will...

look after you.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 28 May 2018 - 12:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru