Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:19 AM

No need to freak out.

I see close up fine and have no need of reading glasses

Neither flattery or jealousy get us anywhere

Doubful anyone comes out of this event mental masturbation notwithstanding

Check your own pps

The writing on the wall spins quickly

Regards

Move along then, don't worry about me as I'm a nonissue.

#42 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:21 AM

Can one grasp the present?

Try and its gone even when it's there.

But in a Black Hole as time slows and g increases as it's happening now ON ONE SIDE OF THE EQUATION where time speeds up and g still in increases on the other y'all are in trouble

Scary shit

Makes your head spin

#43 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:48 AM

Can one grasp the present?

Try and its gone even when it's there.

But in a Black Hole as time slows and g increases as it's happening now ON ONE SIDE OF THE EQUATION where time speeds up and g still in increases on the other y'all are in trouble

Scary shit

Makes your head spin

That is well understood as it has been prophesied time and again. You've discovered the what and how of it, and you understand it... that's what's scary.

The present is each and every moment of now... and if you blink you'll miss it.

#44 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2277 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:09 AM

Need to get things back on track

Retro Bunnies.

enhanced-buzz-13109-1364681304-14.jpg?do

#45 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:12 AM

#46 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:17 PM

Bobby Darin?

Great talent, a fast end to his life in total suffering and misery.

Reincarnations? 

Could very well be!

A sensitive area of investigation, but it's doable, but it's not guaranteed either.

Regards. 

#47 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:39 PM

Retro Bunnies.

I knew a few of the 60's - 70s bunnies. 

Very fine looking women! WOW!

One of my first tests was guarding one as she paraded herself in a tough ghetto neighborhood on Chicago's South Side.

Short skirt, high heels, glamour make up, gorgeous figure and I had to look the other way when she bent over to pick up her "hanky" while I watched the black gang bangers eyeing her up for the "kill"..

That's not what the namby pamby FBI do at Quantico. They sit around and dream of $bribes while they play with their pps.

Some bunnies were very abused by wealthy dogs as well.

My Dad knew Heffner rather well.

He told me once that despite the beautiful women Heffner was a fruit (φρούτο)

But Barbie (that's what she called herself) was all woman

5874214197_744e816b8c_b.jpg

Can't make this stuff up Dogheads!

#48 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:48 PM

I'm reluctant to say this, but being of the Goddess energies, and make no mistake about that... I'm being prompted to speak up.

Treating women as objects, sex, toy, sex-toy or anything other than God's precious Ones is truly unsettling.

I don't think it's going to be a cleansing... it'll be more like a total destruction. Pollution comes in many forms.

#49 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:43 PM

I don't think it's going to be a cleansing... it'll be more like a total destruction. Pollution comes in many forms.

Maybe. I know this with my TIME BARRIER Study.

If one observes a multi-dimensional state of the "Universe" beyond 4, and quantum mechanics at a sub-particle level does now, then the future cannot be fixed in our Real 4-Space.

The Laya/Pralaya can even be worse than any Black Hole imaginable. The kalpa is at play.

Thus it is a hopeful and  a nihilistic fatalism in the teleology at once and many layered. 

The idea of the "hitchhiker" I put in the post has been around a while. 

My experience suggests we do not nor ever will have that kind of Power. 

Good or bad it is a strong argument in favor of God.

In other words we can't do it because it is done; to us, for us, with us, etc. or being done as process, hence: "Thy Will Be Done" from another view.

Going back a little farther

need to understand the spirit and wisdom in it.

It is amazing going through Time as you would go from your living room into the kitchen for a snack.

The Black Hole is indeed an abyss that is a hell as the Furies (Eumenides) point out and hence also the Priestess praying to Gaia whom she honors first with a prayer by Aeschylus circa  500 years Before Christ.

Mrs. Shaktiman made me laugh in the Heffner photo,

She said: "He's not handsome. He looks like Billy Graham"

015_billy_graham_sq-f0fbb924f9b1f0346405

I don't know about that

Regards

#50 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2277 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:24 PM

I'm reluctant to say this, but being of the Goddess energies, and make no mistake about that... I'm being prompted to speak up.

Treating women as objects, sex, toy, sex-toy or anything other than God's precious Ones is truly unsettling.

Consider this;

When God said to go forth and multiply he made very sure that it would happen. Woman are supposed to attract men, it is hard wired in them as instinct. Woman even give off scents to stimulate the male to help this along. Now the mothers are supposed to be teaching their sons to treat woman in a respectful manner and in the past this happened but with the mothers in the work place as of late this training is no longer there there. Now it is this attraction that gives woman a certain amount of power over men but instead the woman have no clue how to use it anymore and feel that they are being objectified. They now chase the men away instead of grooming them and we now have the growing MGTOW movement. This also a total disaster. Lots of successful business woman who are a total failure at life, they have become the old money bags themselves but no longer with any real attraction attached.

#51 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:31 PM

this attraction that gives woman a certain amount of power over men but instead the woman have no clue how to use it anymore and feel that they are being objectified. They now chase the men away instead of grooming them and we now have the growing MGTOW movement. This also a total disaster.

Thanks Traveler.

It does not appear that either you nor I give much credence to atoms with electrons orbiting other electrons ot protons orbiting protons.

Nature is nature and you really can't put together two plugs or two outlets to get genuine electricity.

Regards

#52 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13861 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:52 AM

#53 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13861 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:57 AM

Nature is nature and you really can't put together two plugs or two outlets to get genuine electricity.

Regards

Saw a video once, of a guy from India who hooked up a light bulb to  a circuit, and introduced a spark into the circuit, and the light bulb glowed continuously.

#54 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:26 AM

a guy from India who hooked up a light bulb to  a circuit, and introduced a spark into the circuit, and the light bulb glowed continuously.

Thanks Ivan.

I watched the video on "romantic gestures" and recall when I first approached Mrs. Shaktiman Romantically. First thing she said was "Go Away".

hqdefault.jpg

Very bad boy!

Chalk one up for Darwin!

I am looking at dark matter/dark energy relative to this topic and thought I was the only one in the "dark" on all this but it appears there are major disagreements in science on all of it even existentially. This usually means bogus math which is common and like crooked lawyers, many physicists try to pull the wool over our heads and make the unsuspecting layman a dummy.

It seems that this dark/matter energy is real but I don't trust shyster yogis either. I've seen plenty of fakes there too.

Here's the best I've seen yet.

Regards

#55 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2277 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:38 PM

From 1960

300xNxbrigittebardot.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-g

#56 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:38 PM

From 1960

Yes but in this modern generation flip-flops and bread dough are all the rage.

Regards

#57 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:50 PM

am looking at dark matter/dark energy relative to this topic

Reread an ancient Chinese commentary on this and appears to coincide with the ancient Greek and ancient India's take on this.

Oddly, they are all rather "secular" by today's religious views but none deny the Creative Principle at work in this light/dark source of awe.

I am overwhelmed trying to see what's "behind" all of this. The real math is all over the place.

But now back to Trey Gowdy trying to convince me and others how squeaky clean the FBI/DOJ are.

How Mr. Clean of them! No, I think I'll sick the real Mr. Clean on their filthy rotten crimes and lies. A little voodoo music please!

Edited by shaktiman, 30 May 2018 - 03:51 PM.

#58 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:40 AM

Too bad Mr. Clean didn't become President.

#59 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:25 AM

Too bad Mr. Clean didn't become President.

So far, President Trump, President XI, and President Putin are about as close as we can get.

All three have vowed to fight public corruption.

I don't expect perfection from any human but there also must be a standard of honor, honesty, and character.

BTW, in spite of false accusations and faked prosecutions over the years and many temptations, Mr. and Mrs Shaktiman are squeaky clean. It explains why we have been targets for the crooks in government clothing.

DedG-s7V4AAENl-.jpg

Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!!!

Regards 

#60 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:34 AM

On dark energy and dark matter - NO COMMENT - at least not yet.

Just so you see how I work:

A look at some ancient works and beginning to "cipher " into the language of math. Still inchoate. 

hqdefault.jpg

DemglfzWkAI4ToT.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru