110 replies to this topic

#81 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:50 PM

You almost slipped that one by me... talk about sly. Shabbos

Y'all see, especially Vanka what you started!

Now twitter dummies wanna know.

Replying to @thanksmach @AtheisticLib and 21 others

Your logic is intellectual. I assert that using terms such as God, mind/body & soul are not even defined by science or religion, hence problematic if not exercise in futility. It can be experiential without delusional premises or one could look at mathematics of higher dimensions

DfmEmdnWsAAhlTb.jpg

Still very Basic for research.

Replying to @thanksmach @AtheisticLib and 21 others

Again you fail to define your terms. That is necessary in BASIC mathematics & so far very few in our country are able to comprehend the implications of multi-dimensional spaces. Your mind being so closed I suggest you review your multiplication tables or ask the Russians about it

BUT LOOK HOW RUSSIANS LIKE PERLMAN WRITE THEIR MATH!

GEE, A LOT LIKE SHAKTIMAN. see my notes above (coded)

TOLD Y'ALL SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DfmHLD0WsAE8wLQ.jpg

#82 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:27 PM

As to that first graphic of yours: that indicates exactly four sides of the cube, what about the other two sides?

I3 is in every way, the maximum of that graphic representation, if you include the two missing sides... I'll work up a drawing that you can put some numbers/symbols to.

I'll be back!

#83 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:12 PM

It ain't fancy, it lacks numbers and symbols. but it includes the two sides (shaded light gray).

Remember that for every positive there is a negative... somewhere in the Multi-verse.

I3 + I-3 = 0, and zero in this case indicates 'balance'... which is the best one could hope for--all things considered.

cube2.png

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 13 June 2018 - 10:22 PM.

#84 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:50 AM

I'm either engaging in some pretense or you are being shown something here... (I let my spirit be my guide, take it for whatever it is worth, as I don't have a clue)

Nice vector thingie... I've seen that 'B' with a tail used to represent the B flux of magnets and electro-magnets.

I'm going to place the following in my Asymmetrical thread because it relates to parallel magnetism which is what the like-pole-effect is based upon.

parallel path mag.png

#85 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:50 AM

parallel magnetism 

I am not an engineer but some kind of magnetic energy was what I thought of in the "Break The Time Barrier Quest".

It has been pondered since "time" began by many "thinkers"

I wouldn't know where to begin with so many problems inherent in building these types of new fangled contraptions; direction and vector resultants would be crucial..

There is also single pole magnetism, monopole particles, and the BIGGY superconductivity.

How Electro-Magnetism fits in, Gravity, gravitons, Gravitational Fields, boundaries in Space/Time and so much more come into play that have at least in part baffled science is an issue.

I do not think such heavy machinery is necessary for now, but the biophysics of human anatomy and inseparably "mind" is the crux.

Carl Jung did some work in this.

Nonetheless I do not gainsay that such machinery could be built and maybe even where it should begin..

I caution that the current intelligence level of the human species would most likely produce garbage and actually hinder the progress in this arena which would end much suffering on out planet.

Regards.

#86 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:58 AM

Just to memorialize what I wrote to Vanka

rotary like-pole-effect generator

OK my early basic thoughts as well.

I'm thinking now that a v > c would work but at least the "perception" of the "Chrononaut" would be that the Universe moves in the "blink of an eye" and NOT the traveler and thus a v > c is a resultant.

Lots to figure out here.

BTW, I am not so certain about reading "Martian", but reading "Alien" is doable.

Regards.

#87 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:08 PM

"I am not an engineer but some kind of magnetic energy was what I thought of in the "Break The Time Barrier Quest"."

You engineer numbers, do you not? The key to all of that is found in the 'spiritual aspect' of living beings... and it does not require any devices to achieve the effect. You had already figured that it's a matter of moving beyond our 3-D, 4-D reality into the 5-D and beyond. In 5-D it's easy enough to astral-project one's self whitout taking the physical body along. In 6-D and beyond one can take their body with them as well. The problem with devices used to accomplishes that task is that the matter end of the equation requires said matter to be disassembled, streamed and then reassembled. Too many things to go wrong. The other theorized method is to 'copy' the original, send it through space to its designation and then destroy the original.  Uh uh...

"It has been pondered since "time" began by many "thinkers""

Yeah man, people get the sense that there must be a way to teleport as it a residual 'memory' of their spiritual selves who can, and do travel about, wherever, without restrictions. So it stands to reason that when in a body, that desire to travel freely, is ever present.

"I wouldn't know where to begin with so many problems inherent in building these types of new fangled contraptions; direction and vector resultants would be crucial.."

I was reading an article the other day that stated everything of matter is made of light. Light itself is the first form of matter... the photon has its own mass, it gets hot as it travels through denser atmospheres, it can be split, spread-out, blocked and filtered. The key to an actual physical device should be based on light frequencies, which are basically just electro-magnetic in nature as they are transmitted is a very similar manner.

"There is also single pole magnetism, monopole particles, and the BIGGY superconductivity."

Superconductivity depend upon extreme cold and/or the proper materials to do what it does. But, as we all know, radio frequencies are not affected by heat/cold and neither is light.

"How Electro-Magnetism fits in, Gravity, gravitons, Gravitational Fields, boundaries in Space/Time and so much more come into play that have at least in part baffled science is an issue."

Think beyond all of that... pure energy has no mass. Physical matter is composed of that energy. Take an astral trip into 5-D and you'll get a good picture of what I mean by that.

"I do not think such heavy machinery is necessary for now, but the biophysics of human anatomy and inseparably "mind" is the crux."

The 'mind' operates off of pure energy, as it simply binds, sorts and catalogs whatever information it receives. The actual memory of said mind isn't within the mind itself, but rather it is held within one's energy field we call our Spirits. Our minds are, in effect, a highly localized and specialized device designed to deal with all those physical things, e.g.: our bodies and our surroundings.

"Carl Jung did some work in this."

Carl Jung died three months after I was born. I'm gonna write my congressperson about that and see if I can force some laws in to place so people like Carl, can no longer die. ;)

"Nonetheless I do not gainsay that such machinery could be built and maybe even where it should begin.."

Two copper plates of sufficient size, when placed absolutely parallel to each other and where a current is allowed to flow between the two is said to have properties to achieve teleportation. Whether or not such is true, I do not know.

"I caution that the current intelligence level of the human species would most likely produce garbage and actually hinder the progress in this arena which would end much suffering on out planet."

Humans produce garbage? Since when? (sarcasm) If humans could just throw out all of that programming/brainwashing stuff, and make every effort to look in any other direction that is contrary to said programming, then the potential is there to do/be many great things... but with such restriction as forced learning shoves down our throats, the tendency to look elsewhere is very much subdued... if not killed unto death, so that it no longer lives. 

"Regards."

Namaste a' Salu.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 14 June 2018 - 05:14 PM.

#88 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:29 PM

You engineer numbers, do you not? The key to all of that is found in the 'spiritual aspect' of living beings... and it does not require any devices to achieve the effect. You had already figured that it's a matter of moving beyond our 3-D, 4-D reality into the 5-D and beyond. In 5-D it's easy enough to astral-project one's self whitout taking the physical body along. In 6-D and beyond one can take their body with them as well. The problem with devices used to accomplishes that task is that the matter end of the equation requires said matter to be disassembled, streamed and then reassembled. Too many things to go wrong. The other theorized method is to 'copy' the original, send it through space to its designation and then destroy the original.  Uh uh.

Yep. My findings as well.

BUT I do not think that doing this kind of thing at will is trivial like some claim.

I found that it is done rather than me doing it.

One needs maintain some humility or this all can backfire.

Quite frankly there's a lot of BS out there on this.

I do admire Carl Jung's attempts and learned from him.

The best guys in this arena that are published are Arthur Avalon and Nanamoli.

None of us are perfect but those two are genuine. The unpublished variety has some good ones among the many fakes.

Sometimes I feel like choking the charlatans - they harm people that are sincere.

My favorite post-doc - one of a few only - was on this subject I attended 20 years ago or so - government stuck me there - then back to the crime garbage.

There were world class mathematicians there - good stuff - as usual I made fun of everything but they did listen to me.

The issues were unfortunately not easily solvable. I feel I made some strides.

And good points on the physical body.

Yes, it can be taken with and whole new level of Energy/matter conversion and more so Consciousness itself.

And Nothingness to Tao (Logos, Odos) and then the simplicity of life is GRRREAT!

No guarantees my friend.

Blavatsky, Leadbetter, and the Theosophists were known (admittedly) to be stuck in infinite space - a bit dangerous thaough maybe not all so bad.

More to come,

I'll try to address the memory part and more but I can't keep up with all the stuff I have - maybe to the grave with me though some may accuse me of being more of gravy that the grave.

#89 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:50 PM

BTW,

Differential geometers like Perlman and myself are notorious for inventing notation and parts of the discipline itself are so non uniform notationally it's hard to follow those in the same arena.

I suppose I do the same.

DfmHLD0WsAE8wLQ.jpg

I like the 4 covariant indices on what I assume is a manifold M and the R with 2 covariant indices a la Einstein or R as a submanifold or a Real Space itself by which either interpretation of the symbol and both at once work. Clever?

The sub-subscript appears to be a time index - OK - But I am always uneasy when I see no contravariant indices - a quirk that I know is unnecessary.

I think Perlman helped me because the idiots here in the US government just live to be crooks and think the rest of us are nuts fro trying to be honorable.

When two of us put out similar questions in similar fields, the monkeys here need to take notice.

So far I think the IQ of the entire federal government = arugula; of course barring the President who let me off the leash

Technically again I forgot much but much is also coming back.

I shouldn't be doing this heavy lifting at my age.

DfWCmZMW0AA0qFJ.jpg

Intended or not, Thanks!

BTW, I think his i, j, k, l indices work fine not knowing and I am not asking either what his intent is notationally but my i, j, k isn't done much with the graph in two space here - I don't know about Russia. Here they are so stupid they sometimes forget 4 -space while working in it and revert to 2 -Space while chewing their fingernails and and sucking their thumbs.

Regards

#90 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:38 PM

SHAME! This old man too fast for y'all?

I do my own work but for looking up a few things I haven't used in years

No experts or teams of experts

Reading it faster too

If I wasn't chasing crooks and creeps we might be on a better place

GGGRRRegards

#91 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:58 PM

SHAME! This old man too fast for y'all?

I do my own work but for looking up a few things I haven't used in years

No experts or teams of experts

Reading it faster too

If I wasn't chasing crooks and creeps we might be on a better place

GGGRRRegards

Too fast? Try "way over my head' and you'll have hit the target.

I'd need a full explanation and break down of each letter and symbol used therein (and elsewhere) to even get an inkling of an understanding as to WTF you are conveying here.

I'm as smart as a bowl of Cole-slaw when it comes to advanced mathematics. I mean, I get the part where there are lines upon the page, but the rest of it?

The means you are looking for to achieve that end, are probably in there somewhere, but darned if I know where... or even what.

I'll let you in on a little secret: I lived next door to a retired Mathematician for nine years, he tried and tried to teach me everything I could ever want to know about math, as it relates to electricity. And trying ain't the same as doin',

All the basic forms, such as ohms law and related formulas, I did manage to learn, but just barely. I still need a 'cheat sheet' to get along in that respect, but I do get along.

Ride'em cowboy... it's just a pony that I'm riding though.

You Stallions of math are quite the ride, never been able to mount that horse without falling off.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 14 June 2018 - 07:59 PM.

#92 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:09 PM

Chasing crooks and creeps is a noble effort. Once caught and caged, or whatever, then we all can get on with the show.

I'd like to see a math presentation for dummies, (like me) that spells it all out in a manner I can understand.

Then maybe, perhaps It will sink in enough for me to use it, and use it properly.

a=math, b=me, c=you, d=world's math experts and e=me getting it.

( a + b ) ( c + d ) = e

as it stands:

( a + b ) - ( c + d ) not equal to e

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 14 June 2018 - 08:14 PM.

#93 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:43 AM

Cognac and bed!

Manana

Thanks

"Happened" to run into math PhD candidate at local college

Claims stuff over her head but familiar somewhat

Funny?

#94 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:58 PM

Once caught and caged, or whatever, then we all can get on with the show.

We're working on it.

I've been thinking about your comments on predictions.

I suppose the traditional thing would be to use probabilities.

Much of our modern probability views come from the French mathematician Lebesgue and his "Theory of Measure"

Lot's of good stuff. Basic and again the meaning of the rudiments is highly ignored. 

So, rather than probability I prefer finding the correct metric.

Can't be done so easily.

I like natural decay, exponential functions, logs, etc. as well

Putting the "possibilities" into an equation of sorts or an algorithm at best I am trying and often so regarding many other issues.

It appears at this point that the human demise may be sooner that I thought,

There are more "quanta" and metrics that need to be looked at.

It don't look good for us.

We'll see soon enough.

Regards 

PS I had a nice image - I am not the familiar with those Hörmander vector fields 

But the image in terms of Projective Geometry, quanta, dimensionality and Measure was nice relative to what I do,

Look at it and see what it conjures.

https://link.springe...3-319-02087-7_4

#95 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:01 PM

Nice photo won't post as PNG

#96 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:45 PM

Cognac and bed!

Manana

Thanks

"Happened" to run into math PhD candidate at local college

Claims stuff over her head but familiar somewhat

Funny?

Coincidental, me thinks. Maybe if I had a butterfly net, with a long handle, I could catch some of it.

Funny as in "damn they don't teach the real good stuff any more"... ha ha.

#97 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:22 PM

"We're working on it."

Anything less and I'd have to kick yer butt. ;)

"I've been thinking about your comments on predictions."

My neighbor, the retired mathematician, warned that math can be used to predict events, IF you have all the data in hand... otherwise, one is asking for trouble, or is going to get an unpleasant surprise if said data isn't considered fully and thoroughly. (can I add 'completely' to it and get away with it?) 

"I suppose the traditional thing would be to use probabilities."

Probably.

"Much of our modern probability views come from the French mathematician Lebesgue and his "Theory of Measure""

Damn French! (sarcasm)

"Lot's of good stuff. Basic and again the meaning of the rudiments is highly ignored."

Wha-duh-phque? If I'm correct, rudiments are foundational thingies... and like any structure, it's only as good as the foundation it is built upon. No? Yes?

"So, rather than probability I prefer finding the correct metric."

Correct is as correct does, me thinks.

"Can't be done so easily."

I wouldn't know, there are only so many short-cuts one can take before things go wacky.

"I like natural decay, exponential functions, logs, etc. as well"

I'm quite familiar with natural decay. In music all notes/tones end that way... unless they are synthesized and purposefully sustained for an effect of some sort.

"Putting the "possibilities" into an equation of sorts or an algorithm at best I am trying and often so regarding many other issues."

The "BIG PICTURE" of math formulas... I like that. You smart.

"It appears at this point that the human demise may be sooner that I thought,"

There's still a chance that negentropy may come in to play... miracles do happen... so they say. Try factoring that into your fancy formulas and see what you get.

"There are more "quanta" and metrics that need to be looked at."

Well look then... jeesh...

"It don't look good for us."

That's only a cursory outlook at present... you said so yourself that there's more that needs to be looked at. Again, factor that negentropy thingy and maybe, perhaps, the bleak will look not so bleak...

"We'll see soon enough."

Remember that 'cosmic time' cycles are much longer than ours, and so that seemingly 'to-be-soon' ending may not be as soon as you might calculate. There's always little things, here-and-there that cause such events to either speed up, slow down or come to a stand still... it's the order of chaos! And the only thing predictable about chaos is its unpredictability.

"Regards"

I'll save the return until after the PS.

"PS I had a nice image - I am not the familiar with those Hörmander vector fields"

But the image in terms of Projective Geometry, quanta, dimensionality and Measure was nice relative to what I do,

Look at it and see what it conjures.

https://link.springe...3-319-02087-7_4"

I'm not seeing any images in that link... oh boo-hoo.

#98 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:27 AM

I'm now inclined to agree with that sentiment 100%... so sad to say. You see within--even in my limited scope of math, when that variable known as 'religion' is thrown into the mix, such indicates an unstoppable entropy of unimaginable proportions. It's a probability that now appears to be a certainty. To break that religious mindset, of which thinks God can only be represented by words in a book, regardless of His undeniable Omnipotence/Omnipresence, and where the alternative is whatever those words say, which is put forth as that 'period at the end of the sentence' in their minds... and indeed and so be it... that is the way it will be...

The End. Period.

One book says that God is this, and another book says that God is that, and yet another book says that God is that other thing, and yet another book says...

We shall soon see the end of the human species, for the sake of the human garbage-mindset that is a product of religion. It's a self-inflected extinction, because humans choose the world and not The Creator. Choose words in books and not The Creation. Choose anything in total disregard of all provable facts, because some book said so.

You see, the Heavens and the Earth are just 6,000 years old... which flies in the face of provable facts. Humans be damned because they choose to 'believe' in things unproven, can't be proved, and will never be proved.

be-lie-ve = be lying, and that is what they do to themselves and everyone else, they lie because they believe.

Did I tell you that miracles do happen? Should humanity break that devil's spell called religion then that would be a miracle, if not the miracle of all miracles.

There is only One Creator and hundreds of thousands of Gods and many many more gods... but we are all One Creation, disirregardlessing, by golly... of whatever that was that never really was, but is believed to be, anyway.

#99 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11247 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:26 AM

miracles do happen

I'm still looking into all this, especially now in terms of "hidden variables"

Hope I remember to write it down.

Conditions are so fluid in this a kind of "Random Motion" that is thankfully describable independent of probability measure.

Random and Brownian Motion I have used at times.

Not sure yet.

I get your views on "God".

More to come...

Best regards.

#100 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 03:00 PM

No pressure coming from me...

NOW, DO IT NOW!

I mean, whenever you get to it.

It sounds like you got a good direction to head into, nothing wrong with some exploration.. and what I'm liking about the way you do things, is that you have no problem changing course, and/or looking elsewhere if need be. You have the heart of a Scientist and the mind of one of those math-something-or-others.

See if you can get me a image so I can see what it may conjure within my mind, and the rest of the Ether--whom might be interested in it as well. (it's more about that, than it is about me... I'm just a conduit for those whom are yet to find their way there)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru