110 replies to this topic

#101 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:17 AM

No pressure coming from me...

Your OK with me Vanka although I will as you do, give each other some sass.

See how being thrust in the geopolitical arena and criminal justice impedes my work here?

I am putting together some notes.

A great youtube video I will post for you that is over just about everyone's head and in fact the questions that come out of it are overwhelming. 

A couple a days ago I jotted down some notes.

I gave a lecture on the same type of math/physics to a so-called yoga-meditation-martial arts class I taught over 20 years ago.

Who the hell knew anything about it, but I learned quite a bit.

The youtube lecturer is quite good at first view however and I want to look at his stuff some more as a review of my forgotten past.

I would ask him or any other differential geometer what Tensor Operators may actually look like beyond symbolic manipulation. The youtube guy is better than all that. Mental masturbation the entire species is guilty of.

In short, the work in this area over time one could term "Secular Salvation", but even those guys at the top level don't get that yet.

Regards 

#102 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:38 AM

See if you can get me a image so I can see what it may conjure within my mind, and the rest of the Ether--whom might be interested in it as well. (it's more about that, than it is about me... I'm just a conduit for those whom are yet to find their way there)

I'm working on some of my own with a few rudiments for you as well.

Here's some research jargon - very few in the world can read this.

"Therefore Killing tensor fields relate closely to the problem of integrability of geodesic flows. In particular, the following question is still open: does there exist a Riemannian metric on the 2-torus which admits an irreducible Killing tensor field of rank ≥ 3? "

I try NOT to combine these geodesics + Killing Tensor fields in my work, it sort of just happens by itself.

Think about it

BUT it does parallel what I studied many years ago and has it evolved or has it begun to annihilate itself?

Meaning this, with a 7 dimensional sub-manifold, Euclidean or not as it was limited to the former in the video - how those Tensor Operators look would most definitely be Shakting!

Yes, it is rhyme but WITH reason.

Siberian Mathematical Journal

January 2016 , Volume 57, Issue 1, pp 155–173| Cite as
Killing tensor fields on the 2-torus

Now that's funny!!!!!!!!! Told y'all US is left in the dust.

graphics_TNR_iteration2.png

Dibujo20160702-brillouin-torus-Dirac-Top

La-oreja-duele-cuando-trago.jpg

The last figure of course is also related to the ether we enjoy.

The first two are on Universal structure and the applications to the laws of physics 

Regards

#103 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:45 PM

Challenge Accepted!... It's going to take some study and I mean a lot of study--but I will say this, when I scrolled down and saw the circle/plus signs it stood out at me, for some reason.

Ya might as well relegate anything 'mericun to the dust bin... Russia and elsewhere are your best and only hope, and it's looking like you're already there.

(oh, man... did you ever fire-up the Ether with these things... hope I can spell it out for you)

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 21 June 2018 - 01:46 PM.

#104 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:23 PM

A cursory look at the first bit: The Russians know what zeros are... which follow through to the one, and that's all there is to it, in it's basic form. The geodesic flows can be found everywhere, from the smallest of atom structures all the way out to the very structure of the Universe. It's all meant to be that simple.. so I can say that you are on the right track and headed in the right direction!

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 21 June 2018 - 02:24 PM.

#105 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

It's obvious you are not looking for ways to time-travel here, and I seem to forget that teleportation is the real 'holy grail' you seek.

What I'm getting from the Ether is 'no' regards the Riemannian metric question. Where you need to look is in the fluidity of energy as such translates into matter, and what you'll get is a basic form of passing water through a funnel, which can't help but pass the full volume from one point to the other. 7-D is the 'catalyst' dimension for doing just that.

#106 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:00 PM

Here's the tough part for humans to get a handle on... and this is coming from the Ether. We are pure energy before we are any other form of matter. The matter aspect of ourselves is an incidental to the whole life force thing. The old saying; "mind over matter" is applicable from zero to one and all points in between.

It's where we 'place our focus' that will determine the outcome. For example, if we focus on garbage, it will be garbage in and garbage out. Ergo, if we focus on refined modes of transportation then, guess what? that's what we shall have.

Personally, I'd be quite happy to have electromagnetic-hovercraft, just for the fun of the joyride. But for the transportation of all that other stuff, e.g. freight etc. the teleportation concept kicks butt! 

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 21 June 2018 - 05:53 PM.

#107 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:44 PM

I'm being sneaky here... I'ma gonna slip in (sneak in) an idea that parallels this quest of yours, to solve and/or understand the problems we face... and in our faces they are.

Concerning that math oddity, where when any two negative numbers are multiplied, they sum up positive: -1 x -1 = 1

The problem in my face is the depletion of our Ozone layer... there's a big, if not huge hole in said layer. What's passing through this hole are many different types of UV light, it's that kind if light that falls outside of Human perception (that unseen). It's no mystery that these UV frequencies are harmful to every manner of life, which is the reason for the Ozone layer in the first place. This layer is actually a spherical layer, which comprises the overall dimensions of our planet's physical being. Think of such as a layer of our skin, of which there are many also. 

Anyway, to get back to the solution here, and the application of said oddity: When an O3 generator of considerable size is allowed to operate non-stop, the O3 it generates will readily bond to many other elements of an opposite charge. For the sake of argument at present, I'll designate the O3 aspect of this solution as positive and the pollution aspect of same as negative.

Much of this negative has formed into much larger molecules of itself and there are many complex molecules of, well, too many things to list for this missive.  It's enough to know that all of that is negative and the O3 is positive.

The desired answer to this problem we'll call H: as in historical values. P means present values and so: P not equal to H and where H is the desired effect. Be it also understood that P, no matter where it is used is negative by default, and H is always positive. P will be used in the formula as well as O and O = O3.

P x P = H therefore O + P = <P and through a tabled sequence of ridiculous proportions, we eventually arrive at <P = H where H is an absolute.

Break time...

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 21 June 2018 - 06:50 PM.

#108 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 08:02 PM

That oddity, how to make it apply?

P x P = H, sounds too good to be true because such would rapidly accelerate the Ozone layer replenishment... bypassing that tabled sequence of ridiculous proportions.

Hmm... as if I had that whole thing in my head, and could spell it out. P x P = H.  Multiplications are just additions on steroids. But why then, if -1 + -1 = -2 does -1 x -1 =1 ?

HELP!!

#109 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:24 PM

oh, man... did you ever fire-up the Ether with these things... hope I can spell it out for you

That is really true.

Sometimes however, when Justice and Truth become victims, we have no choice

America is in "the dust bin" because of VERY poor choices. 

That ties into what we've been saying about the existential problem descending fully on the human species.

I think Presidents' Trump, Putin, and XI know there is a problem.

It won't be easy coming out of the spin.

Regards.

#110 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:41 PM

The Russians know what zeros are... which follow through to the one, and that's all there is to it, in it's basic form

The only ones to come to the same conclusions 10 years ago or more are Russian.

In the US, the so-called experts don't get it yet or we wouldn't have this turmoil. One of my pals, an Algebraic Topologist did get some of it though. He felt most US mathematicians/physicists can't go there in their biased approaches. He is correct. Consciousness plays an intrinsic role.

So far, I think my scribbles explain it best. Sorry for the Big Head. At least it's better that the Big Bang explanation which is downright stupid even with the primitive "doughnut" representation above. No way Jose!

geodesic flows can be found everywhere, from the smallest of atom structures all the way out to the very structure of the Universe. It's all meant to be that simple..

Very well said!!!! And that goes to the Tensor representations in 7-D I have worked on for years.That topic is "like trying to gather a waterfall in a thimble" as the Buddha would say.

More on metrics Riemann, Lebesgue,  and whatever kind of manifold one may be enamored by, to say "nothing" of nothing measure in its entirety and the Oneness of its determinant.

Regards....More to  come...including I hope a photo.

#111 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 04:28 AM

This fits nicely into this thread, regards that schooling thing here in the West... when the schooling (to read as brainwashing) stops, that's when one's education begins. You happen to have too much experience in dealing with the schooled... while you, actually have an education.

Yeah, it was about nine years ago that I learned what the Russians discovered about zeros. Zeros represent more than nothing. Zeros indicate 'balance' or that point between negative pressures (vacuum) and positive pressures (0 PSI). Zero ohms is the same as a 'dead-short' or could indicate super-conductivity, and it's a good thing to get a zero ohms reading across relay contacts... zero is here to stay. ;)

And to the other reply: in addition to bad choices, the shoddy state of our education system isn't helping us one bit. When I think about all of the suppressed, sciences and technologies, I just want to scream, because much of it would have prevented the pollution and the illnesses that go along with it, which includes that mental retardation and waning motor skills.

(there seems to be a reply missing...  ? ... I remember a joke at the bottom that doesn't show in any of my replies here... oh right, I forgot, that was in another conversation, related to this topic.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru