30 replies to this topic

#1 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:55 PM

Outside of joking around about Microsoft, I generally will not trash them in any public forum. However, if they should be so foolish enough to ask of my opinion of their operations, I hold nothing back. If there is something praiseworthy I do often mention such out in the open. 

I praise Microsoft for creating an OS that's simple enough for dummies like me to use. In their updates I've received a surprise or two that was to my liking.

But sometimes they do absolutely stupid shit that boils my blood. For instance: I'm working on a drawing for a rotary like-pole-effect device and I notice an alert message in the header of MS-paint. This message reads:

"Paint will be moving to the Microsoft store. Don't worry: it will still be free, once it is moved there."

This paint program is already a resident program on my computer, why the fu*k would I want to download a program that I already have? What are they up to?

So... out in the open I'll give to the public that which I've said to Microsoft in private:

Their question was: what do you think of Microsoft products?

In short, I replied like this...

With the software backdoors and hardware bypasses you've allow those scumbags in government to have. I bid you; F3 which stands for FU*K YOU CUBED!

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 26 May 2018 - 10:21 PM.

#2 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

To be sure, I'm dumping Microsoft, ASAP. Linux, here I come! 

I sure do wish that there was a way to edit the titles of threads... for obvious reasons.

To have suffered a heart attack, where avoiding stress, anxiety and the like is the doctors orders, I tell you the truth, no such avoidance is possible on this planet!

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 26 May 2018 - 10:27 PM.

#3 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:08 PM

"What are they up to?"

It never fails, that when I ask questions like that, I will get an answer.

Should my MS paint program vanish and the only way to get it back is to download it... then all of you shall hear the full answer as it was given to me.

Here's a hint: malicious hidden embedded coding.. and if anyone should decide to down load, well I think you get the picture.

I will not risk such a thing to originate from my computer..., much less, allow it.

I won't let them force me into downloading a program I already have and am currently using... and that's my greatest sense and reaction to that whole unreal experience.

Hardware bypasses are systems that you have no control over, on your own computer. The most notable system as such is multi-core processors... the extra processors are independently programmed and isolated, in that you can't access such nor can you thwart/detect it.

Intel core i3, i5 and i7 have this capability, in spades... as does any multi core processor.

Y'all know what a backdoor is, right?

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 30 May 2018 - 04:15 PM.

#4 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:27 PM

Why don't you just disable notifications and updates on whatever you're running and don't feel like changing or upgrading?

#5 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:37 PM

Why don't you just disable notifications and updates on whatever you're running and don't feel like changing or upgrading?

Because it's a push-pull. There are updates that I greatly appreciate... but at the same time, it was made known to me that Microsoft caves-in to government dictates... for whatever reason.

They had surprised me with a 3-D drawing program that I can actually use... not that I do because I'm 'old-school' and don't mind drawing with paint. So it begs the question as to why Microsoft would suddenly alert me of  a change where I'd have no choice but to comply, or simply dump them altogether.

I've coined a phrase: gov-trolled... which stands for 'government controlled'... just like Facebook, Google and so many others are subjected to.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 30 May 2018 - 07:39 PM.

#6 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:39 PM

I wouldn't doubt the Government's involvement in it! Sorry to hear about your trouble!

#7 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:44 PM

I wouldn't doubt the Government's involvement in it! Sorry to hear about your trouble!

I'm curious to know if anyone else had such an alert handed to them.

If you have MS paint all you'd need to do is open the program and look for a blue alert icon in the upper right-hand corner.

Does anyone out there have such an alert in their MS-paint program?

#8 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

I don't think that there is a danger of NSA looking at your personal files. BOT run algorithms look for specific 'wording' that you use and exchange over internet before a red-flag alert gets passed onto a SYSOP and doesn't really involve 'looking' into your PC anyway...just what you post on PRAVDA... :lafn:   too funny!!!

#9 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:23 PM

I don't think that there is a danger of NSA looking at your personal files. BOT run algorithms look for specific 'wording' that you use and exchange over internet before a red-flag alert gets passed onto a SYSOP and doesn't really involve 'looking' into your PC anyway...just what you post on PRAVDA... :lafn:   too funny!!!

Then there's the CIA, FBI, DHS and other alphabet agencies, who do more than pick up on keywords... and you assume that I somehow, don't speak my mind, many times in a no-so-pleasant manner? When they bite you on the butt, come talk to me... until then... I'll feel sorry for you.

#10 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9849 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:37 PM

How come office 2007 which worked on XP does not work on Windows 7?

history-of-windows-3-638.jpg?cb=14222518

i didn't buy a computer until 98.

#11 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9849 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:41 PM

a while ago they said windows 10 is free for anyone who has windows 7.

Great, I said and installed windows 10. my dell monitor no longer worked. it was squashed.

so every time microsoft makes a new windows, they make my programs and stuff obsolete.

that's crooked. microsoft is crooked. but they have a monopoly. there's nothing i can do.

#12 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:48 PM

How come office 2007 which worked on XP does not work on Windows 7?

history-of-windows-3-638.jpg?cb=14222518

i didn't buy a computer until 98.

I've been with Microsoft since version 3.1.

And yes, they make things obsolete through their programming. OS stands for: Our Standards... which rarely matches up with yours, mine or many others.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 30 May 2018 - 09:48 PM.

#13 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:58 AM

No one has answered my question, and so is it safe to assume that I might be the only one who got this alert?

productalert.png

#14 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:18 AM

I want to get to the bottom of this... strange days, indeed.

msmessage.png

#15 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:27 AM

Why are there Cyrillic script on you PC? And to be safer get your stuff off that shit google cloud account!!!

Are you in Serbia or Bulgaria?

Edited by Kingranch, 01 June 2018 - 03:28 AM.

#16 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:57 AM

Why are there Cyrillic script on you PC? And to be safer get your stuff off that shit google cloud account!!!

Are you in Serbia or Bulgaria?

2+2 always = 4... figure it out for yourself...

google links crap, and that's what I give them. (no need to remove is all I'm saying)

#17 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:08 AM

What could be Microsoft's reason (excuse) for doing this?

Lawsuit? Unfair bundling? Unfair business practices?

If it's un-bundled, and then given away for free, how is that fair? Any competitor trying to turn a profit would still take it in the shorts.

They essentially forced 3D paint onto me, true that's not bundling, but I didn't ask for it. There are other 3D drawing program companies out there whom couldn't offer a free program.

None of this makes sense... unless...

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 01 June 2018 - 04:09 AM.

#18 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 07:24 AM

Use Linux

I have no software problems with UBUNTU Mate

#19 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:19 PM

Use Linux

I have no software problems with UBUNTU Mate

That's my plan... there's still the issue of hardware bypasses.

Does UBUNTU offer a drawing program similar to MS paint? MS paint came with Windows version 3.1 and I just don't want to give it up.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 01 June 2018 - 04:37 PM.

#20 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:33 PM

DON'T TAKE FROM ME MY TOYS LEST I THROW A TANTRUM OF UNIMAGINABLE PROPORTIONS!

That program stays where it is, or bye-bye Microsoft... get it?

They are expecting me to buy all of this...

https://www.theguard...editing-program

https://globalnews.c...killed-windows/

Well I ain't buying it... it makes no sense, other than you all are a bunch of jackass a-holes who do not care one iota about those who use your products... And if you want a 'personal' opinion regards this concern... I'll give it to you, and I guarantee you will not like it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru