#21 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:49 PM

"33 different characters I've developed" -  Savolov

Maybe they're spirits/souls of past lives who chose you for a temporary home.  See if you can pick up  from them life lessons that they learned.

I've been trying to work into all of that... and you just gave me a most perfect path to follow. I've hinted at shaktiman the aspect of our spiritual selves known as 'soul groups'. One's soul group is made up of entities whom have passed or are living in other dimensions (even our own).

Most don't want to believe in reincarnation but 'past lives' would mean my own past lives. One could not possibly count the number of beings either living or not... you can try though, if you want.

This is my understanding of our spiritual selves, our spirits are immortal. We come and we go, only to reincarnate yet again... this is your true self that you will find in the Ether. The Ether is the sum of all energies and such is represented like this: I3 which means infinitely cubed... it is the matter end of creation that is finite, and yet variable, and can be expressed as a, b, c, d, et cetera... and if you look close enough you'll notice that each character is different, just like the individuals said characters represent.

These 33 characters I've developed are a culmination of almost twenty year of effort to see if I can 'mimic' other personality types... and it gets really strange why I apply many such characters within a single composition or even a reply on one of these things we call message boards. I make no pretenses about my pretenses, and I've found a most perfect term for what I do: applied theatrics. (I couldn't stand the 'smell' of Hollyweird, and so what could have become a career in the entertainment industry, was quickly deflated... but the passion to entertain is still there nevertheless.)

So, to pick up on the 'life lessons' of others and learn from them is a doable thing when communing with the Universe via the Ethers..

It's not my way to shove anything down anyone throat, (that's the government's job) because your freewill states that you have choices of your own, and are free to share your thoughts... and sharing thoughts is what I love to do, (albeit in an awkward manner sometimes), because I can give, give give... while 'being' happy about it.

The God portrayed in many text is not at all like said portrayals... however, there are gods out there who fit that to a 't'... 't' as in trouble.

You're counted among the few who will actually look and BEHOLD! in my profile, the first thing on the list of interests is humor... those with eyes to see.... seek and you shall find.

#22 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:21 PM

The John, Wonder and Richie songs came to me from a single energy signature.

I'm told in the Ether, that she is as pretty as they come...

I have just one question for that person...

Will you marry me?

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 04 June 2018 - 11:21 PM.

#23 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:09 AM

The Ether is shouting: BEER! BEER!, WE WANT BEER! Save your money, this one's on the House.

tasty beer.png

How big is small and how small is big? It's a matter of perspective, me thinks... but it's all the same, irregardless!

we are one.png

#24 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:16 PM

Reoccurring songs keep coming up, this is the latest one... it's from that same energy signature. The ball is in your half of the court... what's that? You're not sure if you can handle that strange/weird aspect of me? I will not change for anyone... which is why I'm still single. If I'm to be more like someone else, then I am no longer being me. There's too much of that other, and that's why I'm so much in contrast, because the same-old-same-old is a quick path to boredom and stagnation. But I still love the sentiments coming from you.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 14 June 2018 - 04:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru