Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27385 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:26 PM

HOLOCAUST

Prisoners_liberation_dachau%2B%25281%252

The International Committee of the Red Cross produced a report on its Activities during the Second World War, (Geneva, 1948)

It found no evidence at the concentration camps in Nazi occupied Europe of a deliberate policy to exterminate the Jews.

In the 1,600 pages of this three volume Report there is no mention any gas chambers. 

Was there Really a Holocaust? - Bible Believers

1%2B1943%2BHolocaust%2Bin%2BIndia.jpg
1943 Holocaust in India.

At  Auschwitz, there was a massive disinfestation complex where Zyklon B gas was used daily to combat lice and the disease they carried. 

"These were the real gas chambers except their victimes were clothing and mattresses, and their purpose was to preserve the health of the inmates."

The director of the Auschwitz State Museum Dr. Franciszek Piper, announced that the so-called gas chamber had been fabricated by the Soviets AFTER the war.

1%2Bchildsurvivorsofauschwitz.jpeg
Nazi concentration camp

The International Red Cross reported in 1946 that of registered Jewish camp inmates no more than 300,000 could have died, and their audit to December 31, 1984 records a total 282,077 registered deaths of all internees in all German Concentration Camps from all causes.

Time Magazine reported that at Bergen-Belsen 20,000 died of typhus during the single month of March, 1945.

1%2Bauschwitz.GIF

The World Almanac for 1947 states that back in 1939 the world Jewish population was 15,688,259

In 1948, the world Jewish population amounted to "18,700,000 in addition to the 600,000 to 700,000 living in Palestine." 

There were no more than 4 million Jews at most living in areas occupied by the Third Reich at the height of its power. 

Yet on June 30, 1965, the West German government announced that some 3,375,000 Jewish holocaust "survivors" had applied for reparations money. 

Heydrich.jpg

Reinhard Heydrich, the mastermind of the Holocaust, is believed to have been Jewish.

Walter Schellenberg in his Memoirs (p. 207) writes: "Canaris told me after Heydrich's death that he possessed proof of Heydrich's Jewish ancestry."

"When Heydrich was a child in Halle, neighborhood children made fun of him, calling him "Isi" (Izzy), short for Isidor, a name with a Jewish connotation.

"When he served in the navy, many of his comrades believed he was Jewish. Some called him the "blond Moses."

"Others who lived in Halle have claimed that everybody believed that his father, the musician Bruno Heydrich, was a Jew.

"Half-Jew Alice Schaper nee Rohr, who took piano lessons from Bruno, claimed, "We all knew he was Jewish. ...He looked just like a typical Jew."

"In town, Bruno was called Isidor Suess behind his back. With such rumors going around, it was not surprising that Heydrich felt continually burdened by these allegations, especially when he served as an SS general."

- Bryan Mark Rigg, the author of Hitler's Jewish Soldiers

Eichmann-1940.jpg
Adolf Eichmann

"Eichmann had Jewish friends, was employed by Jews as an oil and kerosene salesman, had Jewish relatives by marriage."

In 1939, Adolf Eichmann desribed himself as a Zionist.

Adolph Eichmann went to Palestine in 1937 to negotiate a homeland for the Jews.

Jewish historian David Cesarani, in Eichmann: His Life and Crimes, states that as a child Eichmann was persecuted because he looked Jewish.

Eichmann's stepmother had Jewish relations and Eichman associated with Jews.

Eichmann learned Hebrew, visited Palestine and worked closely with Zionists preparing Jews for emigration. (eichmann was jewish hurricane katrina was a regional)

Eichmann.jpg
Propaganda lies.

Israel was alerted to Eichmann's presence in Argentina in 1957, by Fritz Bauer, a Jewish prosecutor in Germany.

Bauer had been tipped off by Lothar Hermann, a Jew in Argentina, whose daughter, Sylvia, had become friends with Eichmann's son.

Bauer alerted the Israeli authorities.

But Mossad closed the case!

"Only when Bauer insisted did Isser Harel, director of the Israeli spy agency Mossad, dispatch an agent to Argentina to verify the claim.

"Even then there was a delay of four months - in the 1950s the Israeli security... devoted not a single officer exclusively to the business of Nazi hunting."

The Mossad agent met Hermann and insisted on being given fingerprint and identity card evidence; this was not possible.

Mossad closed the case for a second time.

himmler%2B2.jpgHimmler%2Bdead.jpg
On the left, we see Himmler, and on the right we see his body double.

Reportedly, Himmler had Jewish roots.

Himmler's grandparents were Johan Himmler and Agathe Kien.

Himmler's SS cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in British-run Palestine.

Katrin Himmler, the great-niece of Heinrich Himmler, married an Israeli.

Jewish%2BNazis%2B2%2B%25281%2529.jpg

The top German Nazis were 'Jewish', and were linked to an international cabal.

Argentina%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Thousands of top Nazis are reported to have moved to Argentina after World War II.

These include Martin Bormann, Josef Mengele, Klaus Barbie, Adolf Eichmann, Erich Priebke, Walter Kutschmann, Jose Schwammberger, Ante Pavelic, Walter Rauff, and Eduard Roschmann.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27385 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

With the Jews in control of our governments, the media and our banks, everything told to us is a LIE...EVERYTHING..

The Jew demon is so anti nature that it is beyond normal humans grasp that this is even possible.

Well folks, now you do know satan exists...it is the JEW

#3 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:58 PM

c48698d3-0989-440b-b5be-b22b3dca9f46-1-8

Do not lose focus on who started it all!!!

Charges made at Nuremberg [thanks to Glorious Red Army - liberators of Europe]  are so bizarre that most defenders of the Holocaust story have long since let them lapse. In addition to killing Jews in homicidal gas chambers, the Germans at Nuremberg were accused of:

–building special electrical appliances to zap inmates to death with mass electrical shocks;

–killing 20,000 Jews in a village near Auschwitz with an atomic bomb;

–forcing prisoners to climb trees and then killing the prisoners by cutting down the trees;

–killing 840,000 Russian prisoners at the Sachsenhausen concentration camp using a pedal-driven brain-bashing machine, and then burning the bodies in four mobile crematories;

–torturing and executing people at the Yanov camp in Russia in time to musiccreated by a special orchestra selected from among the prisoners, and then shooting every member of the orchestra;

grinding the bones of 200 people at one time as described in documents and photographs that have disappeared;

making lampshades, handbags, driving gloves for SS officers, book bindings, saddles, house slippers, etc. out of human skin;

–killing prisoners and concentration camp inmates for everything from having soiled underwear to having armpit hair; and

steaming people to death like lobsters in steam chambers at Treblinka.

buchenwald-1945.jpeg

Liberation of Buchenwald.

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27385 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:30 PM

Yep, the Jew controlled soviet Government built the fake chimneys at Auschwitz to pretend they were gas chamber nonsense.

I wonder if Putin will elnlighten the world why the Jew controlled Soviet government did that?

Edited by Mario Milano, 07 June 2018 - 03:17 PM.

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27385 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:31 PM

Fkn jew liars....The population of Jews in German occupied countries during ww2 was 2.4 million.....how the fck did the Germans murder 6 million when most of them weren't even there?

The Jews and their lies need to be extincted for ever

2000 years of this Jew bullshit..and we still put up with these psycho nut jobs?

#6 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1863 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:36 PM

Don't be too quick to follow this. There was the testimony of the yank soldiers that stumbled onto these camps during the war. Now that they have all died off they are no longer able to come forward and tell their stories any more so rewriting history can take place.

Keep in mind that the six day war was sparked off because Syria was cutting off the water supply to the nation of Israel so there is no love lost there. The Palestinians have been going none stop against Israel from day one so there is going to be a lot of antagonism there as well. You cannot keep beating your dog and not expect it to one day turn on you.

Yes the Jews do need to pull their horns in and they have become very manipulative but they have also been provoked a lot as well. There is always two sides to every conflict.

#7 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:17 AM

Traveler,

If you need to enact laws to protect "historical facts" I'd say, Huston - we have a problem!?

Jews and Israel you say? What Jews? And what do they have in common with Israel? None of their ancestors ever set foot in Isreal....they have NO claim!!! I was baptized Catholic...do I have a claim to a piece of Vatican? Am I entitled to go there and claim a piece of it for me? And if there was not enough land left in Vatican for all the newcomers, I'd just pick up a rifle and start beating up on Italians and taking their land? I don't think so!!! And then if somebody ask me about justification for my action I'd just simply tell him that: "God told me that this belong to me"!!!

#8 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13737 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:25 PM

Traveler,

If you need to enact laws to protect "historical facts" I'd say, Huston - we have a problem!?

Jews and Israel you say? What Jews? And what do they have in common with Israel? None of their ancestors ever set foot in Isreal....they have NO claim!!! I was baptized Catholic...do I have a claim to a piece of Vatican? Am I entitled to go there and claim a piece of it for me? And if there was not enough land left in Vatican for all the newcomers, I'd just pick up a rifle and start beating up on Italians and taking their land? I don't think so!!! And then if somebody ask me about justification for my action I'd just simply tell him that: "God told me that this belong to me"!!!

I have made that point many times,if I go back far enough some of my ancestors probably came from Scandinavia about 900AD,going by Zionist  logic if I saw a nice farm near Oslo I could throw the old Lady off her land who lives on the farm saying my ancestors came from this area centuries ago so I am taking the farm,the whole idea of those Zionists is  preposterous,they have also started every War with the Arabs in the region,only one they didn't start was the Yom Kipur War,and that was Syria and Egypt trying to get land back taken by the Israelis,the Israelis play the victim all the time.

Edited by wirehaired, 10 June 2018 - 08:46 PM.

#9 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1863 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:56 PM

The rewriting of history is way out of control, a few years back my kids came home from school with the complaint that the teacher was telling them that there never was a Rhodesia and that Zimbabwe always was. Bringing an encyclopedia back to class was also frowned upon. I wonder what else is being written out the books, seems to be a new thing every year or so.

#10 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:21 AM

Traveler,

....your logic is a little off but at least you make an effort to understand it better. You see, your ancestors did come from Scandinavia....theirs did not ORIGINATE in the middle east! They came from Moscow, Warsaw, Casablanca, Kiev and Berlin!

#11 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1863 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:40 AM

But now the Brits are being taught that the UK was always a multicultural society since the Roman times. I hope you are not going to tell me about the black Scandinavians ?

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27385 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:15 PM

Thanks Patsy....here's your proof that the Jew satans are just lying snakes about their holohoax crap

Red_Cross_constantly_investigated_and_fo

#13 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:07 AM

Prof%20Chikindas%20antisemite%20(2).jpg

#14 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:15 AM

d32ddb22a003a5124c3323c414b02e3d5ff801bb

#15 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27385 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:46 AM

How much more Jew lying shit does the world have to put up with?

B8ZBtEyIMAA3RUr.jpg

#16 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27385 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:45 AM

Gassed-Behind-The-Door.jpg

#17 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member