24 replies to this topic

#21 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:34 PM

Maybe these so-called Jews will move out of Palestine and into Ukraine. Here's my only reasoning behind that idea: Ukraine can be broken down in the English wording like this:

U = you and kraine = cranium, and so, these Jews are only important to themselves... meaning that their importance resides solely within their skulls... falls between their ears.

Well, if all these Khazarian fake Jews were to be mostly 'land-locked' in the Ukraine then it would be easier to surround them when they act-up. It's just a thought, as I don't know what to do with them. I just want them out of where they are now.  These Jews destroyed Palestine and neighboring countries like  Libya, Syria and etc.. Their new neighbors wouldn't be as innocent and passive toward them as these other were/are, and so, it's a fat-chance that they would be able to pull-off a whole lot of crap... because these new neighbors wouldn't tolerate any of it. (hopefully)

#22 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:02 PM

Does this sound right regards the modus operandi of the zio-Jews?

When said Jews want to take over a strong nation, they infiltrate it to weaken it, and then destroy it from within. Any weaker nation, meaning that these nations have done nothing in reality to warrant any kind of attack, these Jews will go in and brutally attack them to destroy these nations.

Sounds right to me.

#23 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:15 PM

Their lies are so fragile that they must resort to these tactic in order to save face... and save face is what they won't do. In employing these kind of tactic, they expose themselves for the liars that they are, because the truth never needs an alibi nor does it need to defend itself... the truth just is, and a web of lies will always falter because such never was, save for in its fabrication, which is its only reality.

I still say: trust nothing and question everything, and if questioning things is a crime, then this entire world needs to be done away with--because questioning things is the only way to get at the truth.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to just throw anyone in jail for disagreeing with you? No it would not. If I am wrong about something, I want to know about it, and if I'm lying about something, I'd make it a point to say so... otherwise, I'm most likely just telling stories... of the kind that is akin to fighting fire with fire. One lie deserves another in my book, if you lie to me you can bet I'll lie to you... the law of 'cause and effect, or Karma or the law of returns, it even loosely fit the Golden Rule, in that if they are lying to you, it is only reasonable to assume that they want to be lied to.

ORDERED TO BE SILENT

I've been given the 'go-ahead' to speak of the truth of my life/being here on Earth (since you all are too stupid to figure it out for yourselves).... and I'm sure few if any are prepared for that... but I am. I expect to be challenged and you won't like the way that I prove myself. And that's just another warning in a very long string of warnings. It'll be an extremely hard-knock lesson for you all to learn, why take that route?

#24 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15613 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:07 AM

Judgement begins with the House of God.

The Christians are the House of God.

The only reason the fake Jews have any influence or power is because of the sins of the Christians.

#25 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15613 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:10 AM

Does this sound right regards the modus operandi of the zio-Jews?

When said Jews want to take over a strong nation, they infiltrate it to weaken it, and then destroy it from within. Any weaker nation, meaning that these nations have done nothing in reality to warrant any kind of attack, these Jews will go in and brutally attack them to destroy these nations.

Sounds right to me.

Actually the leaven of the Pharisees, which is the doctrines and traditions that make the Word of God of none effect, is what poisons all societies and nations.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Khazar Jews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru