• 20119 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:12 PM

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20119 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

Ahead of the SCO Summit Putin arrived in China for a state visit, received by President Xi with unheard of fanfare and honors. The lavish parade and fireworks, red carpets throughout and Russian music — all that went beyond and above any diplomatic etiquette for such type of visits, especially considering how often Putin and Xi meet.

Xi awarded Putin the newly established Order of Friendship, and Putin is the first ever recipient of this Chinese order. Unlike in Russia, where the Order of Friendship existed since Soviet days, it is a first for China. The impression is that this prestigious award was established directly and especially for Putin.

By doing so, China/Xi have underlined and highlighted in thick neon colors, showing the whole world how valuable they consider the close strategic partnership with Russia. And it’s getting closer.

And another striking detail: This lavish greeting of Russia’s leader is happening at the same time the G7 summit is taking place on the other side of the world. It takes time to put such big events together, so I don’t know which of them was planned first, but there is a clear indication that both G7 and Putin’s China visit/SCO Summit were planned to coincide on different sides of the globe, in order to demonstrate certain contrasts!

And what contrasts! Unity and respect in China, vs. total discord on the Western side of the world!

--Lada

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21015 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:27 PM

👍

#4 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:20 AM

I can't find my words... it comes as no surprise... but in my current reality, it seems like I'm in a dream state.

Some music: first Russian guitarist to come to mind: Estas Tonne; the song; The Song of the Golden Dragon

Just seems most appropriate for the occasion.

#5 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:25 AM

And for us crazy Americans, for its metaphorical value/meaning: The Nutcracker Suite, Op 71a

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 13 June 2018 - 12:26 AM.

#6 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20119 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

#7 Tatarewicz

Tatarewicz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:58 AM

America's Trump, Britain's May. Canada's Trudeau, Germany"s Merkel would be getting the same treatment were not for the craziness of Jews.

#8 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20119 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:55 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru