20 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39729 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:06 PM

You too can join globalist jew/nwo Babylon... if you surrender your race,
your heritage, your culture, your morality, your freedom and your soul.

President Trump showed Kim Jong Un this Hollywood-style video to pitch him on peace

" Washington (CNN)- President Donald Trump pitched a message of peace between the United States and North Korea by showing North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un a Hollywood-style video during the historic Singapore summit.

"Two leaders, one destiny: A story about a special moment in time, when a man is presented with one chance that may never be repeated," the voiceover in the video says. "What will he choose? To show vision and leadership? Or not."

Trump showed the video publicly during a news conference with reporters on Tuesday. The video, which is in a movie-trailer format, begins with shots of people walking across the globe.

"Seven billion people inhabit planet Earth," the voiceover says. "Of those alive today, only a small number will leave a lasting impact. And only the very few will make decisions or take actions that renew their homeland and change the course of history."

It then cuts to images of Trump and Kim.

"The past doesn't have to be the future," the video says. "Out of the darkness can come the light and the light of hope can burn bright. What if, a people that share a common and rich heritage, can find a common future? Their story is well known but what will be their sequel?"

The video calls the narrative "a story of opportunity, a new story, a new beginning, one of peace." It is credited to "Destiny Pictures." However, Mark Castaldo, the founder of Los Angeles-based production company Destiny Pictures, told CNN in a phone interview that his company "had nothing to do with the video."

"We had it made up," Trump said when asked about the video. "I hope you liked it. I thought it was good. I thought it was interesting enough to show. One in English and one in Korean. And we had it made up. I showed it to him today. Actually, during the meeting -- toward the end of the meeting. And I think he loved it."

Trump said they had "it on a cassette and an iPad. And they played it. And about eight of their representatives were watching it, and I thought they were fascinated."

more at link

https://www.cnn.com/...ideo/index.html

Edited by Atossa, 12 June 2018 - 07:13 PM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27385 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:16 PM

If Kim disarms after meeting with an orangutan he is an idiot..

Gadaffi disarmed so did Saddam to be friends with the Washington jew appointed snakes...Well we all know what happened when leaders believe the Jew controlled lunatics in washington

I'm really starting to believe this Kim meet Trump show was just a stupid puppet show.

Why would Kim meet with the Jew controlled loon in Washington when he has non stopped bombed Syria for no reason at all than the Jew says so?

And Kim thinks he will be treated differently after the US murdered millions of North Koreans previously for no other reason than the Jews said so...and Kim trusts the Jew lunatic asylum in Washington now?

This is just stupid Kim meeting with the lunatics in Washington when they bombed North Korea to dust and have been non stop  threatening to do it again.

none of this sht makes sense with Kim meets Trump...

Edited by Mario Milano, 12 June 2018 - 07:19 PM.

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27385 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:21 PM

and please Atossa can you please stop posting CNN shit..

Everything they report is BULLSHIT

Edited by Mario Milano, 12 June 2018 - 07:22 PM.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39729 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

Kim would become another puppet who gave his power and his people to the globalist Babylonian jew/nwo beast.

I'll never forget what the head of the Romanian Orthodox Church said when Romania wanted to join the Babylonian jew/nwo EU. The perverted EU demanded Romania get rid of its anti-homosexual laws. To which the bishop replied... "Romania wants to join the EU, not Sodom and Gomorrah." Is there any doubt now that joining globalist jew/nwo Babylon is like joining Sodom and Gomorrah ??

Edited by Atossa, 12 June 2018 - 07:33 PM.

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39729 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:32 PM

and please Atossa can you please stop posting CNN shit..

Everything they report is BULLSHIT

You can look it up... the video is real. CNN showed parts of it earlier today.

It's the Babylonian jew/nwo propaganda in the video that's BS.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39729 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:39 PM

Reporters thought this video
was North Korea propaganda.
It came from the White House.

" Reporters crowded into a Singapore auditorium Tuesday, expecting President Trump to walk out and announce the results of his historic meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Suddenly, two huge screens on either side of the empty podium came to life. Soaring music boomed over the speakers, and the reporters were bombarded with a montage portraying North Korea as some sort of paradise.

Golden sunrises. Gleaming skylines and high-speed trains. Children skipping through Kim Il Sung square in Pyongyang, North Korean flags waving between images of Egyptian pyramids, the Taj Mahal and the Lincoln Memorial.

In a split-screen shot, Kim Jong Un waved to an adoring crowd while President Trump stood beside him with his thumb in the air. The pair appeared over and over again, like running mates in a campaign video.

The film went on like this for several minutes, with brief interludes of missiles, soldiers and warships interrupting the fanfare. Some journalists, unable to understand the Korean-language narration, assumed they were watching one of Pyongyang's infamous propaganda films. What country are we in? asked a reporter from the filing center.

They are playing a propaganda video before Trump presser. Not kidding. What is happening??!!
Andrew Beatty (@AndrewBeatty) June 12, 2018

But then the video looped, playing this time in English. And then Trump walked onto the stage and explained that the film was not North Korean propaganda.

It had been made in America, by or on the orders of his White House, for the benefit of Kim.

"I hope you liked it," Trump told the reporters. "I thought it was good. I thought it was interesting enough to show. ... And I think he loved it."

As the president explained it, the video was an elevator pitch the sort of glitzy production that Trump might have once used to persuade an investor to finance a hotel and that he now hopes will persuade the leader of one of the most repressive regimes in the world to end nearly 70 years of international isolation and militant hostility to the United States.

The nearly five-minute movie even had its own Hollywood-style vanity logo: "A Destiny Pictures Production,"...

more at link

https://www.washingt...he-white-house/

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11104 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:47 PM

You too can join globalist jew/nwo Babylon... if you surrender your race, 

But this lust is at the core of human error and blocks any hope of life on the horizon. 

The bottom line in much of this is that humanity has become nuttier than a fruitcake.

A sodomite fruitcake of course,

So contrary to what you think of my humor Atossa, what I say makes your point in many things.

No, there is no logic let alone spiritual acumen in the thinking processes of humans.

And this indeed the stuff black holes are made of, or hell if you will.

Regards

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39729 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:09 PM

So contrary to what you think of my humor Atossa, what I say makes your point in many things.

You have a weird and aggravating writing style.

Humor is one of the jew/nwo's propaganda weapons is uses to mask its evil and perversion.

#9 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11104 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:58 PM

But I am not a jew. Are you?

My humor is not jewish either. It gets to the Truth for those that are more enlightened

Regards

#10 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9847 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:19 AM

But the fact is - people need more 'stuff.'

So, Cubans aren't very happy when they have no soap, no pens no paper, no computers,

no cars, no Walmarts.

North Koreans, like Cubans, would also like some stuff. Stuff makes people happy. I know

getting more stuff makes me happy. North Korea can't continue like this. They need more stuff.

globalist jew/nwo Babylon

join - and get more Walmarts. Get more stuff.

#11 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9847 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:20 AM

and I'm not a Red Army Troll.

And I'm not an Edomite. Or at least I don't think I'm an Edomite.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39729 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:21 AM

But the fact is - people need more 'stuff.'

So, Cubans aren't very happy when they have no soap, no pens no paper, no computers,
no cars, no Walmarts.

North Koreans, like Cubans, would also like some stuff. Stuff makes people happy. I know
getting more stuff makes me happy. North Korea can't continue like this. They need more stuff.

globalist jew/nwo Babylon
join - and get more Walmarts. Get more stuff.

Ironically, for many years the big push in the USA is to "declutter" and get rid of all your "stuff."

Or maybe that is a merchant trick to force you to re-buy "stuff" you realized you needed.

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39729 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:27 AM

My humor is not jewish either. It gets to the Truth for those that are more enlightened

The truly earnest do not present truth as a joke.

YOU are one big annoying joke... which is why I usually ignore your posts
because you have nothing important to say.

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11104 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:17 AM

All you do is name call and attack posters ad hominem Atossa the Heebie Jewbie

You flunked simple Bible history questions and pretend to be God's messenger

You are a dumb jew joke posing as human

Go back to tel aviv and suck a rabbi punk

#15 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33191 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:54 AM

The truly earnest do not present truth as a joke.

YOU are one big annoying joke... which is why I usually ignore your posts
because you have nothing important to say.

Pessimist.

#16 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:05 AM

If Kim disarms after meeting with an orangutan he is an idiot..

Gadaffi disarmed so did Saddam to be friends with the Washington jew appointed snakes...Well we all know what happened when leaders believe the Jew controlled lunatics in washington

I'm really starting to believe this Kim meet Trump show was just a stupid puppet show.

Why would Kim meet with the Jew controlled loon in Washington when he has non stopped bombed Syria for no reason at all than the Jew says so?

And Kim thinks he will be treated differently after the US murdered millions of North Koreans previously for no other reason than the Jews said so...and Kim trusts the Jew lunatic asylum in Washington now?

This is just stupid Kim meeting with the lunatics in Washington when they bombed North Korea to dust and have been non stop  threatening to do it again.

none of this sht makes sense with Kim meets Trump...

holy-trump-going-to-flatten-north-korea.

#17 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:59 PM

President Trump's video is just a threat...."more isolation"..... at least it dropped Trump's other threats.

Same threats the USA dumps on millions of Americans every day:  Pay and Submit or be destroyed.

And even then, there are thousands of bullycrats and cops itching to kill you anyway.

You too can join Talmuist Sodom & Gomorrah... if you surrender your race, 

Same game they been playing since before Jesus.

Edited by LebenUndLieben, 13 June 2018 - 02:04 PM.

#18 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39729 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:56 PM

Nemesis is a week late.

https://engforum.pra...-movie-for-kim/

#19 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13237 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:32 AM

Trump regime supporting assassination of  reconciliation members in Syria to prevent peaceful settlement of issues?

Such a pity that the Syrian govenment is still leaving important people vulnerable to terrorist assassinations, as they did in the early days of the US war on Syria.

http://thesaker.is/s...on-tell-rifaat/

Edited by Ivan88, 18 June 2018 - 12:33 AM.

#20 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:20 AM

and I'm not a Red Army Troll.

And I'm not an Edomite. Or at least I don't think I'm an Edomite.

It isn't about what you state...it is all about how you've earned it! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru