#41 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:55 PM

Japan-Belgium,

That was an amazing game...like so many in this world cup.

Please British politicians and Royal fukwits boycott the next one too....your absence seems to make the world cup awesome...

Edited by Mario Milano, 02 July 2018 - 08:09 PM.

#42 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:18 PM

Belgium v Brazil now...after this game Brazil have worked out all of NATO NAZI HQ Belgiums weaknesses.....and by the way...why does the Belgium side look like an african team?

Belgium is not a european team...it is half african and half european....that surely has to be cheating

Edited by Mario Milano, 02 July 2018 - 08:22 PM.

#43 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14246 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:28 PM

Belgium v Brazil now...after this game Brazil have worked out all of NATO NAZI HQ Belgiums weaknesses.....and by the way...why does the Belgium side look like an african team?

Belgium is not a european team...it is half african and half european....that surely has to be cheating

Probably a throw back to its brutal Colonial History,for such a small Nation they were nasty,along with the British and French and the Netherlands,

#44 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20185 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:22 AM

-7pu49REz0I.jpg

vUviq1qDR8w.jpg

#45 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:41 PM

C'mon wired what's going on, looks like England have lost their legs....Have they run out of puff?

I so want England to win to make the British moronic politicians like Johnson and May look like even more morons than they are already (didn't think it was possible but this would help)

Edited by Mario Milano, 03 July 2018 - 06:48 PM.

#46 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:26 PM

This game is not good....can see a huge brawl breaking out soon between the players

#47 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

OMG after 70 mins the players decided to settle down and play football instead of trying to kill each other, its turned out to be another great game.....1-1 in stoppage time....

This is the best world cup ever

Edited by Mario Milano, 03 July 2018 - 08:21 PM.

#48 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:02 PM

ha ha , extra time Eng-Col.....Wirehaired has heart in mouth for the next 30 mins..

Good luck any way buddy!

#49 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:40 PM

penalty shoot out...wirehaired has mega extreme heart in mouth now...I feel for you wired

#50 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:54 PM

congrats wired....

England make it thru to the quarters...retard British politicians and the pedo Royal family boycott and didn't support the England team they represent...Time the Royal Pedos (don't forget they knighted pedo Saville..that is who they support) went the way of the dodo...

Edited by Mario Milano, 03 July 2018 - 09:02 PM.

#51 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14246 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:24 PM

congrats wired....

England make it thru to the quarters...retard British politicians and the pedo Royal family boycott and didn't support the England team they represent...Time the Royal Pedos (don't forget they knighted pedo Saville..that is who they support) went the way of the dodo...

He He,yes I am just recovering from a mild heart attack,after it was one all and we were shit in the first half of extra time I thought its not going to end well,then it did,yes Mario if for no other reason I would like England to make the final to watch those Royals and Moronic Politicians squirm.

Edited by wirehaired, 03 July 2018 - 09:24 PM.

#52 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:39 AM

The world cup trophy, it's history and us drooling over it explained very well

#53 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:50 AM

He He,yes I am just recovering from a mild heart attack,after it was one all and we were shit in the first half of extra time I thought its not going to end well,then it did,yes Mario if for no other reason I would like England to make the final to watch those Royals and Moronic Politicians squirm.

Great scenes in England when you guys won Wired, the whole country erupted into euphoria, awesome stuff

#54 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14246 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:12 PM

Great scenes in England when you guys won Wired, the whole country erupted into euphoria, awesome stuff

Yes but many so called England fans who would have been in Russia didn't go because they were brainwashed by the MSM,good result in the end.

#55 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20185 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

Colliers_Eggface-520x330.jpg

#56 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:27 PM

Yes but many so called England fans who would have been in Russia didn't go because they were brainwashed by the MSM,good result in the end.

Yep the commentator stated that there were so many more Colombian supporters at the game than Brits while it was heaps cheaper for the Brits to go to Russia than Colombians during the game.

Brit Jew controlled retard politicians and Jew fake stream media destroy everything that people love...same in Australia tho

Edited by Mario Milano, 04 July 2018 - 04:27 PM.

#57 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14246 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:01 PM

Yep the commentator stated that there were so many more Colombian supporters at the game than Brits while it was heaps cheaper for the Brits to go to Russia than Colombians during the game.

Brit Jew controlled retard politicians and Jew fake stream media destroy everything that people love...same in Australia tho

One of the excuses the Media scum came with was its a long way from England LOL!! like Mexico,Japan and South America isn't :lafn:  :lafn:  fact is the cattle believed all the Bullshit.

#58 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:10 PM

One of the excuses the Media scum came with was its a long way from England LOL!! like Mexico,Japan and South America isn't :lafn:  :lafn:  fact is the cattle believed all the Bullshit.

The stupidity that people believe the fake stream media blindly when they have the internet to verify if the fake stream media is telling the truth is beyond belief...

But anyway...I am so rooting for England, only because May, Johnson oh and don't forget our biggest fuckwit foreign minister ever here in Australia, a 60 year old skank that pretends she is 17, Julia Bishop also followed what those retards in England did and boycotted Government officials from attending the world cup

#59 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14246 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:19 PM

The stupidity that people believe the fake stream media blindly when they have the internet to verify if the fake stream media is telling the truth is beyond belief...

But anyway...I am so rooting for England, only because May, Johnson oh and don't forget our biggest fuckwit foreign minister ever here in Australia, a 60 year old skank that pretends she is 17, Julia Bishop also followed what those retards in England did and boycotted Government officials from attending the world cup

:lafn: Its getting better LOL!! Putin has invited May to the World Cup,i can just see here face now,like a pound of smacked Tripe :lafn:  :lafn:

#60 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:25 PM

:lafn: Its getting better LOL!! Putin has invited May to the World Cup,i can just see here face now,like a pound of smacked Tripe :lafn:  :lafn:

Oh that's awesome....I wonder if she will wear a black arm band?

So many people and even our retarded media here are calling this the best world cup ever....when retards that unfortunately for humanity were not aborted before they were born like May and Johnson were calling for the Russian world cup to be cancelled and deny humanity the best world cup ever...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru