26 replies to this topic

#1 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:35 AM

https://www.zerohedg...atellite-photos

"the intelligence community sees the North's overtures as part of a scheme to extract every concession it can from the Trump administration,

while clinging to nuclear weapons it believes are essential to survival"

CIA minion Mockingbird Stream Media  will portray Trump as a sucker,... fooled by the crafty Kim.  CIA goal is to push Trump to OK launch of "preemptive" strike ....

"Preemptive" strike of Korea will be followed by nuking of New York City. Signaling commencement of the all out attack on the "sovereign" nations.  

The nuke exploding in New York will be planted by CIA affiliates .... not sent from DPRK .... but of course the public will be led to believe the DPRK sent the nuke. 

http://nymag.com/dai...-look-like.html

tYG6lzc.png

#2 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:36 AM

wDaQhlL.png

#3 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1181 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:46 AM

When that one transpires, it will be the biggest false-flag attack on American soil, since 9/11... while not taking into account the daily attacks we all suffer: e.g. water fluoridation, unrelenting pollution, weather modification/chemtrails, the use of harmful pesticides/fertilizers and that big-pharma assault as well as the banking assault. 

There seems to be enough whistle-blowers and others who are paying close enough attention to these psy-ops that they can pinpoint the time when these attacks will take place.

If one has advanced knowledge of these planned events then it is possible to thwart these events.

A nuclear blast will do more damage than most realize.

There is no excuse anyone can give me that I will buy-in to. There is simply no excuse whatsoever for this rude/crude absolute lack of common sense of a public who cares so little about the present, near and distant future of the planet and all of her inhabitants.

Our only Law we are to hold to, which is still represented as 'The Law of The Land', which states that We The People have a form of government that is: of, for and by the people.

There are too many stipulations within this Law that limits the functioning of government, whom is suppose to serve the public... and yet, the vast majority run around with their heads stuck-up someone else' butt--all the while they are all too happy to take it up the butt themselves. 

Every day that goes by, I die a little more of the embarrassment I feel, because I happen to live in the f'ed up states of America.

So, lets make a law that fits that screwed up mindset, we'll enact into law that only gross-polluting technologies can be used. Oh wait, we've already done that... much to my embarrassment, and to the rest, a whole lot of shame.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 01 July 2018 - 03:51 AM.

#4 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2227 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:48 AM

So that's what happened to my old Van, Who would have thought.

#5 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:51 PM

WjKA5Uy.png

#6 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1181 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 02:27 PM

The two main factors in our world's down-fall, and both of these are tried-and-true methods of 'divide & concur' are the institutions of government and religion. I make no distinction between to two, because every time I have made effort to discover what the problem with our world is, both of these institutions show-up in my findings, every time, and without fail.

Wasn't it already decided that Kim Jong Un is just a 'bulldog on a short leash' that is turned loose whenever the need arises to 'hoodwink' the public into approving more military funding/spending?

All the world's a stage, and that stage is full of puppets. Those behind the backdrop are pulling the puppet-strings and the audience is either fast asleep or they don't have a clue as to what the puppet show is all about.

#7 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13696 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:01 PM

Following story was on RT, but is not available now:

https://www.rt.com/usa/431281-radio-geek-intercepts-bomber-nuke/  Published time: 29 Jun, 2018 14:54

A radio enthusiast has recorded what is said to be a coded message directing a B-52 strategic bomber to launch a nuclear attack off the US Pacific coast. The nightmare scenario was part of the drills simulating nuclear warfare.

The dialogue was intercepted on Tuesday by radio and Boeing aircraft enthusiast Matt Cawby. It appears to be one of the so-called Emergency Action Messages (EAMs) used to initiate nuclear attacks, Tyler Rogoway, editor of military aviation-themed blog The War Zone, writes.

The exchange between the B-52 pilot, codenamed ‘Doom 61’ in the drill, and an operator on the ground, was posted by Cawby on Twitter. The message itself is relayed via NATO phonetic alphabet. The bomber was flying off the coast of Washington and Oregon when it was intercepted by the aviation enthusiast, according to Rogoway.

The EAMs direct the nuclear forces to unleash pre-planned nuclear strikes. Rogoway explains that “in order for that deterrent to work, enemies need to know that the command and control infrastructure that controls the arsenal is totally reliable and can act with sudden efficiency. Hence the display of force and the radio transmissions from last evening.”

The B-52s, along with B-2 stealth bombers, comprise the ‘air leg’ of the US nuclear triad. The other two ‘legs’ are the ballistic missile submarines and silo-based ICBMs.

READ MORE: Need better tech & more infowars: NATO fears lack of air superiority against ‘peer adversary’

Last August, the Pentagon awarded Lockheed Martin Corporation and Raytheon Company a $900-million contract each for manufacturing nuclear-tipped cruise missiles for B-52s. “This weapon will modernize the air-based leg of the nuclear triad,” Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson said in a statement. The new missiles are expected to be fielded by 2030.

However, recent reports also indicated that the bombers may also be fitted with wing pylons able to support MOAB, the most powerful non-nuclear US bomb.

In case anyone has forgotten, the USA was practicing bombing the World Trade Center too. And the Brits were practicing to bomb their subway system in London on same day as it was attacked.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/21814/we-heard-what-it-sounds-like-just-before-a-b-52-begins-the-end-of-the-world-last-night  AVAILABLE NOW W/ FLIGHT DATA

DgrW0GIVQAAXK0k.jpg

Edited by Ivan88, 01 July 2018 - 11:11 PM.

#8 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2227 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:38 PM

The two main factors in our world's down-fall, and both of these are tried-and-true methods of 'divide & concur' are the institutions of government and religion. I make no distinction between to two, because every time I have made effort to discover what the problem with our world is, both of these institutions show-up in my findings, every time, and without fail.

Wasn't it already decided that Kim Jong Un is just a 'bulldog on a short leash' that is turned loose whenever the need arises to 'hoodwink' the public into approving more military funding/spending?

All the world's a stage, and that stage is full of puppets. Those behind the backdrop are pulling the puppet-strings and the audience is either fast asleep or they don't have a clue as to what the puppet show is all about.

Christ made it quite clear that his kingdom was not of this world. As he also said render unto Caesar that which is his. But it is the world leaders that know religion is a good motivating tool so they pervert the faith to suit their own ends. Pointing the finger at Jesus in these cases is not right.

#9 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1181 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:07 AM

Faith; to have faith in anything is the reality that what one has found, and are using is something that works in one's life, without fail. Having faith in God is a 'way' of life and not a religion.

Religion means: to rejoin God, and if you break the word down, that's what it means. It's impossible to separate one's self from God, except within one's mind.

Jesus was/is one with God, and that is what Jesus wanted for us, to be one with God, and not one with some ancient religious doctrine, where you'd have to have been there to fully understand it all.

Granted, many people out there are absolutely sure that they know, beyond any doubt, what the many religious texts says... and they all have a different version of the same old story. It's a fractured mindset, to say the least... which is why religions were 'created' to divide and concur... and that is exactly what they have done.

#10 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:07 AM

https://www.washingt...m=.384eee342874

Jnavaxe.png

#11 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13696 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:12 AM

Christ made it quite clear that his kingdom was not of this world. As he also said render unto Caesar that which is his. But it is the world leaders that know religion is a good motivating tool so they pervert the faith to suit their own ends. Pointing the finger at Jesus in these cases is not right.

His Kingdom was not of the Pharisee world. But by 70 A.D. the Pharisee world was destroyed and His Kingdom of Christendom began in earnest.

#12 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2227 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:57 AM

Joh 8:22  Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
Joh 8:23  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
Joh 8:24  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Joh 18:35  Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
Joh 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Joh 18:37  Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

This worlds kingdom belongs to Satan, Christ belonged to Gods kingdom. This is why there is always conflict between the two

#13 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:23 PM

Keep on dreaming, Traveler.  

If this world (Earth) belongs to satan, then, why complain?

The Perfect Man in both those quotes spoke Truth.

But Traveler does not comprehend what Jesus meant by

'world".

The Lord of all Life & Love was not talking about the planet Earth, but about the Pharisee kingdom.

The King of Judah, John Hyrcanus conquered Edom, around 125 BC and incorporated much of Edom into his kingdom, and by the time of Christ, Edom controlled the Kingship, Temple, Priesthood, legal system, money etc. That is the world Christ spoke of.

Christians inherited His Kingdom.  But they gave it back to Esau and here we are, under the same mess that John Hyrcanus caused.

The Pharisees control most of society. And most Christians are following their ideology,

#14 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:52 AM

vb8fRmk.png

#15 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13696 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

John, saying "Satan's Pope" does not do any good.

Saying that only covers up the real problem.

People who like the Pope & Catholic Church only react to your words, & won't go any further.

Why not describe the real problem instead of insulting a figurehead and the millions who admire Him?

#16 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:31 AM

John, saying "Satan's Pope" does not do any good.   Saying that only covers up the real problem.

People who like the Pope & Catholic Church only react to your words, & won't go any further.

Why not describe the real problem instead of insulting a figurehead and the millions who admire Him?

I am of the opinion people need to be exposed to truth.   As pure raw truth as possible.   Let the truth be told though the heavens fall  

Pope claims to be far more than a "figurehead" and the millions should learn to not admire him. 

Edited by John Prewett, 05 July 2018 - 02:33 AM.

#17 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13696 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:32 PM

Pope or President, they are figureheads, front men, public images.  They take orders and pretend that it's their thing.

Proof:

President Reagan upon leaving being USA President, said, "This has been the greatest acting role of my career."

#18 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:34 PM

Pope may well be a figurehead, front man and public image ........... but some billion people support the claim he's more than that .... 

And that billion people need to hear (repeatedly) that he is Satan's vicar and a fraud.  He's not what RC claims he is. 

#19 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 02:56 AM

I'm looking forward to an event filled July 2018

I turn 70 on the 21st of this month .....

"The years of our life are seventy,......" Psalms 90:10

1)"preemptive strike" on DPRK

2)Nuking of NYCity

3)Empowerment as per Isaiah 40:31

4)Globalist affiliated hit squad through my gate to shoot and behead me

5) my resurrection

6) resurrection of Prince Mahidol and his two sons

#20 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13696 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:07 AM

Shoot you and behead you.  That's your goal in life?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru