• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13363 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:29 PM

The peace of good health hasn't had a chance for millions of people who got cancer:

Oncologists Protest After Officials
Release Latest Cancer Revelation:

DID A WAR BURY A GERMAN TRUE CURE FOR CANCER?

WARNING: CONTROVERSIAL CONTENT

The story really begins, strangely enough, with a polyp on the vocal cords of Adolf Hitler.

And after having surgery in 1935 to remove the polyp...

Hitler became obsessed with
finding a cure for cancer.

You see, Hitler was TERRIFIED of the disease.

His mother had died of breast cancer and he was paranoid that cancer would take him too.

He made finding a cure for cancer one of the goals of his Third Reich… his warped mind’s vision of a perfect society.

Now, Germany in the first half of the 20th century was a scientific juggernaut… far ahead of even the United States at the time.

In fact, between 1902 and 1931, fully 1 out of every 3 Nobel Prizes were awarded to German scientists!

And when he took power, Hitler set up labs all over Germany and filled them with his country’s best scientists… ordering them to discover the one cure for cancer.

Now, so far, this story is well documented. Many WWII historians know all of this...

But what isn’t well known is this

One of Hitler’s most brilliant scientists – Dr. Otto Warburg – actually did it.

Dr. Warburg uncovered the TRUTH behind why we get cancer… and he found the shockingly easy way to stop people from getting the disease.

But even better…

He discovered how to REVERSE
cancer once it starts.

Dr. Otto Warburg was one of the leading medical minds of the 20th century…

Before the war, he was already a famous scientist… and his groundbreaking research on cells had earned him a Nobel Prize in 1931.

In fact, he was nominated for an incredible 46 Nobel Prizes from 1923 to 1932…

He held a Ph.D. in Chemistry and he was also a trained Medical Doctor.

In the 1930s and 1940s, Dr. Warburg’s experiments on cellular respiration… the way our cells use oxygen for energy… revealed something ASTONISHING.

In order to survive, cancer cells function in a way completely unlike that of regular cells.

They actually use a different cellular “fuel” than healthy cells normally use…

And if you simply “shut off” this fuel supply, cancer cells die.

But because regular cells don’t have to use this “fuel”… they aren’t affected at all.

The cancer cells die… almost immediately… and regular cells continue to stay healthy.

It’s remarkably simple… safe… and incredibly inexpensive.

secretsofundergroundmedicine_nobrad.jpg

Edited by Ivan88, 11 July 2018 - 03:42 PM.

#22 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1550 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:45 AM

Shoot you and behead you.  That's your goal in life?

My goal is to be used by Jesus to cause scads of people (beginning with my Thai family and Thai neighbors) to acquire faith in Jesus (who alone can resurrect me). 

Before one can rise from the dead (quite a confirmation) one must be dead.   

KwjBSld.png

Edited by John Prewett, 12 July 2018 - 04:46 AM.

#23 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1550 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:48 AM

The significant fact is NK and Trump are being set up to support a narrative the Globalist will soon purvey.

After the Globalist have pressured Trump into launching "preemptive" strike ...... 
then the Globalist (not NK) will have a nuke exploded in New York City (which most all will presume NK sent). 

Globalist long time goal is the elimination of ALL the "sovereign" nations .... and 

the nuking of NYCity will be the signal for the commencement of an well planned all out attack on the "sovereign" nations. 

The Great Whore (Vatican) distributed spin on the nuking will be that NYCity was the "Great Whore" of the Revelation that gets destroyed by fire. 
(see Rev 17:16-17)

Wait and see. Won't be long. 

NO WAY Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal will let Trump have long term diplomatic triumph. NO WAY. 

Got any friends in NYCity ? Advise them to leave town ASAP

#24 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:00 AM

#25 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:53 AM

The two main factors in our world's down-fall

photo-thumb-13603.jpg?_r=1464612083 photo-thumb-120234.png?_r=1527710690

#26 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:56 AM

My goal is to be used by Jesus to cause scads of people (beginning with my Thai family and Thai neighbors) to acquire faith in Jesus (who alone can resurrect me). 

Before one can rise from the dead (quite a confirmation) one must be dead.

Mmm. Death cult.

#27 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1550 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:26 AM

Mmm. Death cult.

I'm just an individual person/human.  Where's the "cult" ?  

Only my resurrection (which only Jesus can make happen)  will bring into being what many will call a "cult." 

As for "death" .... all adults know their body will eventually die.   I hope Jesus will use my physical death to bring millions to have faith in Jesus.   

And also to confirm that I am in fact one of Jesus's many servants.  And also be used to enlighten millions as to the coming Great Test Revealed by the Revelation. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru