• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:57 AM

carrousel-02.jpg

Page 5 & The Musique Page Link

Definetely Good Summer Musique from Loissianna

PRAVDAJEAST.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 14 July 2018 - 12:11 PM.

#82 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

carrousel-02.jpg

The Multiethnic Single Unified World Community

photo-thumb-6694.png?_r=1495605965by Dr. Asterix the Frank Civil Engineer, Ph.D. Caltech 1986

Gallo, French in Greek, TONE

what do you mean you did not know that asterix is french ?

Frank Civil Engineer, I mean

with Ph.D. from the TOP Ranked University in the World ?

BIZZARE

Cat's foot iron claw
Neurosurgeons scream for more
At paranoia's poison door
Twenty first century schizoid man

The Single Specimen Single Experiment Engineering Concept

I do assume here realy starts the debate

first of all this not engineering

is a joke to even think that some nonschizopath will do something like this to his own future

Asterix the Frank Civil Engineer

France

or

the Gaul

playing tomorrow against the

neo-Kroqs from croatia

responsible of the YUGO distruction

Maybe the BEST Song ever Written

just to inform you

soon the certificate 025

Holy Trinity decided to totaly change the philosophy of the PR Campaign

Effective tomorrow July 15th 2018

so do not be surprised if you notice a different style in my writtings

888 & 555

is written of PERFECT

ARISTA are

or left in English

555 Engineer Leonidas is the Legal Hristos

Unique Legal Spokesperson of the Holy Trinity on Earth

I want to make these announcements for Vladimir Putin

as my Ultimate Publisher to know

that the Holy Trinity is much stronger Militarly

than the Russian Federation

so he does not make any stupid mistake

that may cost the future of his country

obviously to my publisher of 12 years

I give the best posible advice

obviously this before the meeting with Donald Trump on Monday

I am the Person that Decides and and Sign

so Vladimir do not get entraped

in the little cowboy games of intimidation

the Holy Trinity will take care of him

the way we took care of JFK a few years ago

an ordinary satanist womanizer putana

who criticized Marx and the secret organizations

but in fact belonged to the secret organizations who brought

these imbecils Marx, Engels and Lenin to Russia

the neutral is signed by 37

3 lamda and 777

Allah in Person who also agrees with the above statements obviously

the year of the gross crimes against humanity

Attached Thumbnails

• ROVer025.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 14 July 2018 - 05:40 PM.

#83 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:15 AM

globalization-wordcloud-9500390.jpg?w=90

european-coal-and-steel-community.jpg

130916_GAZ_Teaser_HOME_Gazprom_OAO_04_76

Paul%2C%20Fuck%20You.jpg

39.jpg39.gif

Address to the Nation on Energy
April 18, 1977

Good evening.

Tonight I want to have an unpleasant talk with you about a problem that is unprecedented in our history. With the exception of preventing war, this is the greatest challenge that our country will face during our lifetime.

The energy crisis has not yet overwhelmed us, but it will if we do not act quickly. It's a problem that we will not be able to solve in the next few years, and it's likely to get progressively worse through the rest of this century.

We must not be selfish or timid if we hope to have a decent world for our children and our grandchildren. We simply must balance our demand for energy with our rapidly shrinking resources. By acting now we can control our future instead of letting the future control us.

Two days from now, I will present to the Congress my energy proposals.. Its Members will be my partners, and they have already given me a great deal of valuable advice.

Many of these proposals will be unpopular. Some will cause you to put up with inconveniences and to make sacrifices. The most important thing about these proposals is that the alternative may be a national catastrophe. Further delay can affect our strength and our power as a nation.

Our decision about energy will test the character of the American people and the ability of the President and the Congress to govern this Nation. This difficult effort will be the "moral equivalent of war," except that we will be uniting our efforts to build and not to destroy.

Now, I know that some of you may doubt that we face real energy shortages. The 1973 gas lines are gone, and with this springtime weather, our homes are warm again. But our energy problem is worse tonight than it was in 1973 or a few weeks ago in the dead of winter. It's worse because more waste has occurred and more time has passed by without our planning for the future. And it will get worse every day until we act.

The oil and natural gas that we rely on for 75 percent of our energy are simply running out. In spite of increased effort, domestic production has been dropping steadily at about 6 percent a year. Imports have doubled in the last 5 years. Our Nation's economic and political independence is becoming increasingly vulnerable. Unless profound changes are made to lower oil consumption, we now believe that early in the 1980's the world will be demanding more oil than it can produce.

The world now uses about 60 million barrels of oil a day, and demand increases each year about 5 percent. This means that just to stay even we need the production of a new Texas every year, an Alaskan North Slope every 9 months, or a new Saudi Arabia every 3 years. Obviously, this cannot continue.

We must look back into history to understand our energy problem. Twice in the last several hundred years, there has been a transition in the way people use energy.

The first was about 200 years ago, when we changed away from wood--which had provided about 90 percent of all fuel--to coal, which was much more efficient. This change became the basis of the Industrial Revolution.

The second change took. place in this century, with the growing use of oil and natural gas. They were more convenient and cheaper than coal, and the supply seemed to be almost without limit. They made possible the age of automobile and airplane travel. Nearly everyone who is alive today grew up during this period, and we have never known anything different.

Because we are now running out of gas and oil, we must prepare quickly for a third change--to strict conservation and to the renewed use of coal and to permanent renewable energy sources like solar power.

The world has not prepared for the future. During the 1950's, people used twice as much oil as during the 1940's. During the 1960's, we used twice as much as during the 1950's. And in each of those decades, more oil was consumed than in all of man's previous history combined.

World consumption of oil is still going up. If it were possible to keep it rising during the 1970's and 1980's by 5 percent a year, as it has in the past, we could use up all the proven reserves of oil in the entire world by the end of the next decade.

I know that many of you have suspected that some supplies of oil and gas are being withheld from the market. You may be right, but suspicions about the oil companies cannot change the fact that we are running out of petroleum.

All of us have heard about the large oil fields on Alaska's North Slope. In a few years, when the North Slope is producing fully, its total output will be just about equal to 2 years' increase in our own Nation's energy demand.

Each new inventory of world oil reserves has been more disturbing than the last. World oil production can probably keep going up for another 6 or 8 years. But sometime in the 1980's, it can't go up any more. Demand will overtake production. We have no choice about that.

But we do have a choice about how we will spend the next few years. Each American uses the energy equivalent of 60 barrels of oil per person each year. Ours is the most wasteful nation on Earth. We waste more energy than we import. With about the same standard of living, we use twice as much energy per person as do other countries like Germany, Japan, and Sweden.

One choice, of course, is to continue doing what we've been doing before. We can drift along for a few more years.

Our consumption of oil would keep going up every year. Our cars would continue to be too large and inefficient. Three-quarters of them would carry only one person--the driver--while our public transportation system continues to decline. We can delay insulating our homes, and they will continue to lose about 50 percent of their heat in waste. We can continue using scarce oil and natural gas to generate electricity and continue wasting two-thirds of their fuel value in the process.

If we do not act, then by 1985 we will be using 33 percent more energy than we use today.

We can't substantially increase our domestic production, so we would need to import twice as much oil as we do now. Supplies will be uncertain. The cost will keep going up. Six years ago, we paid $3.7 billion for imported oil. Last year we spent $36 billion for imported oil--nearly 10 times as much. And this year we may spend $45 billion.

Unless we act, we will spend more than $550 billion for imported oil by 1985--more than $2,500 for every man, woman, and child in America. Along with that money that we transport overseas, we will continue losing American jobs and become increasingly vulnerable to supply interruptions.

Now we have a choice. But if we wait, we will constantly live in fear of embargoes. We could endanger our freedom as a sovereign nation to act in foreign affairs. Within 10 years, we would not be able to import enough oil from any country, at any acceptable price.

If we wait and do not act, then our factories will not be able to keep our people on the job with reduced supplies of fuel.

Too few of our utility companies will have switched to coal, which is our most abundant energy source. We will not be ready to keep our transportation system running with smaller and more efficient cars and a better network of buses, trains, and public transportation.

We will feel mounting pressure to plunder the environment. We will have to have a crash program to build more nuclear plants, strip mine and bum more coal, and drill more offshore wells than if we begin to conserve right now.

Inflation will soar; production will go down; people will lose their jobs. Intense competition for oil will build up among nations and also among the different regions within our own country. This has already started.

If we fail to act soon, we will face an economic, social, and political crisis that will threaten our free institutions. But we still have another choice. We can begin to prepare right now. We can decide to act while there is still time. That is the concept of the energy policy that we will present on Wednesday.

Our national energy plan is based on 10 fundamental principles. The first principle is that we can have an effective and comprehensive energy policy only if the Government takes responsibility for it and if the people understand the seriousness of the challenge and are willing to make sacrifices.

The second principle is that healthy economic growth must continue. Only by saving energy can we maintain our standard of living and keep our people at work. An effective conservation program will create hundreds of thousands of new jobs.

The third principle is that we must protect the environment. Our energy problems have the same cause as our environmental problems-wasteful use of resources. Conservation helps us solve both problems at once.

The fourth principle is that we must reduce our vulnerability to potentially devastating embargoes. We can protect ourselves from uncertain supplies by reducing our demand for oil, by making the most of our abundant resources such as coal, and by developing a strategic petroleum reserve.

The fifth principle is that we must be fair. Our solutions must ask equal sacrifices from every region, every class of people, and every interest group. Industry will have to do its part to conserve just as consumers will. The energy. producers deserve fair treatment, but we will not let the oil companies profiteer.

The sixth principle, and the cornerstone of our policy, is to reduce demand through conservation. Our emphasis on conservation is a clear difference between this plan and others which merely encouraged crash production efforts. Conservation is the quickest, cheapest, most practical source of energy. Conservation is the only way that we can buy a barrel of oil for about $2. It costs about $13 to waste it.

The seventh principle is that prices should generally reflect the true replacement cost of energy. We are only cheating ourselves if we make energy artificially cheap and use more than we can really afford.

The eighth principle is that Government policies must be predictable and certain. Both consumers and producers need policies they can count on so they can plan ahead. This is one reason that I'm working with the Congress to create a new Department of Energy to replace more than 50 different agencies that now have some control over energy.

The ninth principle is that we must conserve the fuels that are scarcest and make the most of those that are plentiful. We can't continue to use oil and gas for 75 percent of our consumption, as we do now, when they only make up 7 percent of our domestic reserves. We need to shift to plentiful coal, while taking care to protect the environment, and to apply stricter safety standards to nuclear energy.

The tenth and last principle is that we must start now to develop the new, unconventional sources of energy that we will rely on in the next century.

Now, these 10 principles have guided the development of the policy that I will describe to you and the Congress on Wednesday night.

Our energy plan will also include a number of specific goals to measure our progress toward a stable energy system. These are the goals that we set for 1985:

--to reduce the annual growth rate in our energy demand to less than 2 percent;

--to reduce gasoline consumption by 10 percent below its. current level;

--to cut in half the portion of U.S. oil which is imported--from a potential level of 16 million barrels to 6 million barrels a day;

--to establish a strategic petroleum reserve of one billion barrels, more than a 6-months supply;

--to increase our coal production by about two-thirds to more than one billion tons a year;
--to insulate 90 percent of American homes and all new buildings;
--to use solar energy in more than 2 1/2 million houses.

We will monitor our progress toward these goals year by year. Our plan will call for strict conservation measures if we fall behind. I can't tell you that these measures will be easy, nor will they be popular. But I think most of you realize that a policy which does not ask for changes or sacrifices would not be an effective policy at this late date.

This plan is essential to protect our jobs, our environment, our standard of living, and our future. Whether this plan truly makes a difference will not be decided now here in Washington but in every town and every factory, in every home and on every highway and every farm.

I believe that this can be a positive challenge. There is something especially American in the kinds of changes that we have to make. We've always been proud, through our history, of being efficient people. We've always been proud of our ingenuity, our skill at answering questions. Now we need efficiency and ingenuity more than ever.

We've always been proud of our leadership in the world. And now we have a chance again to give the world a positive example.

We've always been proud of our vision of the future. We've always wanted to give our children and our grandchildren a world richer in possibilities than we have had ourselves. They are the ones that we must provide for now. They are the ones who will suffer most if we don't act.

I've given you some of the principles of the plan. I'm sure that each of you will find something you don't like about the specifics of our proposal. It will demand that we make sacrifices and changes in every life. To some degree, the sacrifices will be painful--but so is any meaningful sacrifice. It will lead to some higher costs and to some greater inconvenience for everyone. But the sacrifices can be gradual, realistic, and they are necessary. Above all, they will be fair. No one will gain an unfair advantage through this plan. No one will be asked to bear an unfair burden.

We will monitor the accuracy of data from the oil and natural gas companies for the first time, so that we will always know their true production, supplies, reserves, and profits. Those citizens who insist on driving large, unnecessarily powerful cars must expect to pay more for that luxury.

We can be sure that all the special interest groups in the country will attack the part of this plan that affects them directly. They will say that sacrifice is fine as long as other people do it, but that their sacrifice is unreasonable or unfair or harmful to the country. If they succeed with this approach, then the burden on the ordinary citizen, who is not organized into an interest group, would be crushing.

There should be only one test for this program--whether it will help our country. Other generations of Americans have faced and mastered great challenges. I have faith that meeting this challenge will make our own lives even richer. If you will join me so that we can work together with patriotism and courage, we will again prove that our great Nation can lead the world into an age of peace, independence, and freedom.
Thank you very much, and good night.

Cat's foot iron claw
Neurosurgeons scream for more
At paranoia's poison door
Twenty first century schizoid man

The Single Specimen Single Experiment Engineering Concept

ACINATcover2.jpg

100% Guaranteed Failure

Your admirers on the street
Got to hoot and stamp their feet
In the heat from your physique
As you twinkle by mocassin sneakers
And I thought my heart would break
When you doubled up the stake
With your fingers all a shake
You could never tell a winner from a snake
Easy Money

See Musicians, Architects and Civil Engineers at Work Together

duncan.jpg

PRAVDAJEAST.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 15 July 2018 - 05:32 AM.

#84 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:52 AM

post-6694-0-84630000-1531572328.jpg

To Answer the Question

why a Change in Foreign Policy/PR Strategy

TODAY

this one is like the European Parlament Building

on the

Puente 25th of Avril - ST Basil Cathedral Ecuador

today is the day after yesterday

3 position in the Holy Trinity or 555 or 5.5

also

1 VAS 888

2 Allah 777

Bastille.jpg

On May 9, 2018, "Quarter Past Midnight" the first single of the new album was aired on BBC Radio 1.[45]

Vladimir just for the Record

I knew of course of the group Bastille

but I did not know of the specific song

it is a quorter passed midnight

and the secrets keep flowwing

VAS just discussed with me this morning

the issue of the french revolution

the 229 years and 22 days

in connection to the certificate HE issued on PRAVDA

yesterday

for sure there are many

PL Y Mouth

of VAS / Foreign Minister for Earth

but on this 229 and 22

is only connected explicitly to my birthday

PRAVDAJEAST.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 15 July 2018 - 08:14 AM.

#85 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:00 PM

Great Joke from 888 in Person just Minutes Ago

Edited by Asterix, 15 July 2018 - 12:16 PM.

#86 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:17 PM

to be continued

Edited by Asterix, 15 July 2018 - 12:30 PM.

#87 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:30 PM

carrousel-02.jpg

I want to make these announcements for Vladimir Putin

as my Ultimate Publisher to know

that the Holy Trinity is much stronger Militarly

than the Russian Federation

so he does not make any stupid mistake

that may cost the future of his country

obviously to my publisher of 12 years

I give the best posible advice

post-6694-0-84630000-1531572328.jpg

Is NOT Exactly the RITZ

C PL toi PILOT

for sure there are many

PL Y Mouth

of VAS / Foreign Minister for Earth

but on this 229 and 22

is only connected explicitly to my birthday

PRAVDAJEAST.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 15 July 2018 - 12:30 PM.

#88 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:50 PM

two question

if safe tonight in final FIFA

so and so

then if they plan something

NO

but my birthday as RMS Probability

born August 5th 1959 and 0 as RING with 888

like guarantee

RMS Prob
0.140202514 0.59085

and an interesting Random Oracle Video selected too

as warning from 888 to anyone interested in such a thing

Edited by Asterix, 15 July 2018 - 02:58 PM.

#89 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:25 AM

PRAVDAJEAST.jpg

Globalization

too many meetings of high dignitaries

and no substance at all

Is This The Way Forward by Killing the Prophets and Just Singing without Doing Absolutely Nothing Else ?

I was Thinking about it This Morning

at least I am consistent

in 1991 I had a Green Card in USA and a Faculty Position at a Good University

but the War in Iraq happened

and I simply left and returned to Europe

I said it loud and clear

that I refuse any association with a country or organization

that does such things

PERIOD

same now

I will continue my research and I do not want to have absolutely anything to do

with people that accepted the concept of

A Single Without Previous Experience Experiment with a Single Specimen

Edited by Asterix, 16 July 2018 - 05:15 AM.

#90 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:38 AM

Steve 'n' Seagulls is a Finnish country band, playing bluegrass versions of well-known hard rock and metal songs.[2] The band became known in the summer of 2014 with the publication of videos on YouTube. Especially popular was the band's version of "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC which received over 63 million views on YouTube.[3] The band's debut album Farm Machine was released through Spinefarm Records on May 8, 2015.[2] In November 2015, Steve 'n' Seagulls were featured on The A.V. Club Undercover covering "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys.[4] On August 3, 2016 they released a cover of Aces High[5] promoting their second album Brothers in Farms.[6]

250px-Steve_N%C2%B4Seagulls_-_Wacken_Ope

Farmers in ARMs 

gettyimages-810240458_wide-699bf58e42b84F

Globalization

too many meetings of high dignitaries

and no substance at all

Rumors has it That They Meet in the Country of Those Musicians

Edited by Asterix, 16 July 2018 - 05:58 AM.

#91 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:47 AM

Athenaeum-WeddingPasadena-WeddingEvent-L

In my Life I had the opportunity to live next to Two Prominent Nobl prize Winners

Richard Feynman was Professor at Caltech

and because Graduate Students were also accepted as members of

Atheneum the Faculty Club Illustrated above

at many occassions we were sitting at the next table at lunch

or when the Famous Physisist from Oxford

Stephen_Hawking.StarChild.jpg

visited Caltech with his wife on two occassions

together with Richard Feynman they passed right by the Greek Table at Atheneum while greeting

the Physics graduate studnts sitting at our table

while with Herb Simon I had a 3 hours lunch meeting

right before returning to Greece in 1991

discussing the Issue of Artificial Intelligence

Neural Networks approach compared to Expert System based on Rules Approach

his Nobel was exactly that on Bounded Rationality as Applied to Economics

but obviously he extended later the concept in general to Artificial Intelligence

both of them objected strongly to Globalization as Applied in Practice

Feynman on exactly this Issue that we are doing it for the first time without any experience

while Herb Simon objected on the Lack of Federal Control and Monitoring

of the Global Financial Markets

16 months ago I said exactly this on PRAVDA Forum

that there are two solutions on the table

JimmyCarter/Georgia Stones and my work

both of them talked about less than a billion being able to make it

through this desaster

and since the military situation is 50-50

and globaly guerre total tous contre tous

there is an immediate need to start the public debate

my work had a tromendeous succes and a tromendeous failure

I understood the path to secure natural resources in the future

but it is imposible for me to put people together a team of people

to manage to achieve the prerequisites

in order to actualy get these natural resources

this is why I was pushing here on PRAVDA for Public debate

PRAVDAJEAST.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 16 July 2018 - 05:58 AM.

#92 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 07:55 AM

gettyimages-810240458_wide-699bf58e42b84

Flip Flops & The Hell's Sink 777 (I)

carrousel-02.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 16 July 2018 - 07:56 AM.

#93 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 08:57 AM

WishIWasThere.jpg

carrousel-02.jpg

QUE 030 Definite YES

istanbul.jpg

Wish I Was There

Istanbul_11.jpg

I Provide this Example

QUE 030

without mentioning the Question Asked

just to see the consistency between the two independent sets of data

obviously important scientific experimental data only for this purpose alone

32,5919813605410 -96,0708898973958 Chandler
43,2417879463757 -5,0618155991962 Quintanillas, Las
-0,2936160656034 49,5522448530132 AUTOGENERATED FULL GRID
44,1017474230781 -94,8608951416758 Tracy
42,6708582887002 -6,2502316346734 Torneros Del Bernesga
50,2060399079742 15,7894659697527 Jiříkovice
18,4579600460846 -99,0359969178709 Malinalco
50,0031904798744 8,9020136394485 Gössenheim
49,8259663074126 2,0338505899965 Mœuvres
39,1991962475602 -9,1259126160558 Madorna

Musique for the RACES

37111442_670579883295698_321048676526981

Attached Thumbnails

• cambridge.jpg
  • 030ROVer.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 16 July 2018 - 09:46 AM.

#94 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:48 AM

carrousel-02.jpg

Quote from Previous Contribution

Just Another Totaly Dominant USA President over His Russian Counterpart

there is an immediate need

to start the public debate

gettyimages-810240458_wide-699bf58e42b84

my work had a tromendeous succes and a tromendeous failure

I understood the path to secure natural resources in the future

but it is imposible for me to put people together a team of people

to manage to achieve the prerequisites

in order to actualy get these natural resources

FIFAFinal.jpg

PRAVDAJEAST.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 16 July 2018 - 02:35 PM.

#95 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:23 PM

very pleasant results for the PRAVDA Forum Audience

the Trump - Putin talks

Claims RO

031ROVer.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• 031ROVer.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 16 July 2018 - 03:34 PM.

#96 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:05 PM

Confirmed Officially with EQ too

exactly when I completed the LEFT

also exactly because the EQ HIT in totaly uninhabited area of Earth too

with magnitude my birthday August 5th or 5.8

feedbackEQ.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• 032ROVer.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 16 July 2018 - 05:55 PM.

#97 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:19 AM

ROVer033.jpg

This is Andre Kolmogorov Probabilistic Equivalent Theorem

of the Ancient Cretan Famous Mathematical Paradox

how do you catch a human who lies systematicaly

Good Morning

Definetely Scary ROVERs Today

not because something bad is going to happen

but the mechanics of bad things that already happened

the truth behind David defeated Goliath story

RMS value 0.005

Probability 40% = ten times the limit for NO

Randament 50 = ten times value for YES

OBVIOUSLY the Handling of the resulting 3500 years later crisis

faced by 7.6 billion humans on Earth today

requires large quantities of calm and windsdom

in the theory of nonlinear dynamic systems

this is called an equilibrium point with coexistent

extremely large negative and extremely large positive Lyapunov exponents

the ULTIMATE definition of Chaos

best known as the zero divided by zero operation

Ring3and888.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• ROVer033.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 17 July 2018 - 04:56 AM.

#98 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:34 AM

EQHawai.jpg

EQ in HAWAI Issue

sideropoulos.jpg

Pavlos Sidiropoulos (Greek: Παύλος Σιδηρόπουλος; July 27, 1948 – December 6, 1990) was a Greek musician, noted for supporting the use of Greek lyrics in rock music, at a time when most Greek rock groups were using English lyrics

Coloumn 01 : Date

Coloumn 02 : EQ in Hawai untill July 16th 2018, including end dates

Coloumn 03 : ID

Coloumn 04 : Date

Coloumn 05 : Average of EQ per Hour in Last 24 hours ending that date at 00:00:00 UTC - BLUE

Coloumn 06 : Average of EQ per Hour untill July 17th 2018 00:00:00 UTC - BROWN

1/03/2018    18253                5,511171498
2/03/2018    18252    1    2/03/2018    0,041666667    5,551094891
3/03/2018    18251    2    3/03/2018    0,041666667    5,591605392
4/03/2018    18247    3    4/03/2018    0,166666667    5,631790123
5/03/2018    18243    4    5/03/2018    0,166666667    5,672574627
6/03/2018    18240    5    6/03/2018    0,125    5,714285714
7/03/2018    18237    6    7/03/2018    0,125    5,756628788
8/03/2018    18234    7    8/03/2018    0,125    5,799618321
9/03/2018    18230    8    9/03/2018    0,166666667    5,842948718
10/03/2018    18226    9    10/03/2018    0,166666667    5,886950904
11/03/2018    18222    10    11/03/2018    0,166666667    5,931640625
12/03/2018    18218    11    12/03/2018    0,166666667    5,977034121
13/03/2018    18214    12    13/03/2018    0,166666667    6,023148148
14/03/2018    18210    13    14/03/2018    0,166666667    6,07
15/03/2018    18206    14    15/03/2018    0,166666667    6,117607527
16/03/2018    18202    15    16/03/2018    0,166666667    6,16598916
17/03/2018    18198    16    17/03/2018    0,166666667    6,215163934
18/03/2018    18194    17    18/03/2018    0,166666667    6,265151515
19/03/2018    18190    18    19/03/2018    0,166666667    6,315972222
20/03/2018    18186    19    20/03/2018    0,166666667    6,367647059
21/03/2018    18182    20    21/03/2018    0,166666667    6,42019774
22/03/2018    18178    21    22/03/2018    0,166666667    6,473646724
23/03/2018    18174    22    23/03/2018    0,166666667    6,528017241
24/03/2018    18170    23    24/03/2018    0,166666667    6,583333333
25/03/2018    18166    24    25/03/2018    0,166666667    6,639619883
26/03/2018    18162    25    26/03/2018    0,166666667    6,696902655
27/03/2018    18158    26    27/03/2018    0,166666667    6,755208333
28/03/2018    18154    27    28/03/2018    0,166666667    6,814564565
29/03/2018    18150    28    29/03/2018    0,166666667    6,875
30/03/2018    18146    29    30/03/2018    0,166666667    6,936544343
31/03/2018    18142    30    31/03/2018    0,166666667    6,999228395
1/04/2018    18140    31    1/04/2018    0,083333333    7,063862928
2/04/2018    18132    32    2/04/2018    0,333333333    7,127358491
3/04/2018    18124    33    3/04/2018    0,333333333    7,192063492
4/04/2018    18115    34    4/04/2018    0,375    7,257612179
5/04/2018    18106    35    5/04/2018    0,375    7,324433657
6/04/2018    18097    36    6/04/2018    0,375    7,392565359
7/04/2018    18088    37    7/04/2018    0,375    7,462046205
8/04/2018    18079    38    8/04/2018    0,375    7,532916667
9/04/2018    18070    39    9/04/2018    0,375    7,605218855
10/04/2018    18061    40    10/04/2018    0,375    7,678996599
11/04/2018    18052    41    11/04/2018    0,375    7,754295533
12/04/2018    18043    42    12/04/2018    0,375    7,831163194
13/04/2018    18034    43    13/04/2018    0,375    7,909649123
14/04/2018    18025    44    14/04/2018    0,375    7,989804965
15/04/2018    18018    45    15/04/2018    0,291666667    8,072580645
16/04/2018    18015    46    16/04/2018    0,125    8,158967391
17/04/2018    18010    47    17/04/2018    0,208333333    8,246336996
18/04/2018    17998    48    18/04/2018    0,5    8,332407407
19/04/2018    17996    49    19/04/2018    0,083333333    8,425093633
20/04/2018    17987    50    20/04/2018    0,375    8,51657197
21/04/2018    17978    51    21/04/2018    0,375    8,610153257
22/04/2018    17969    52    22/04/2018    0,375    8,705910853
23/04/2018    17960    53    23/04/2018    0,375    8,803921569
24/04/2018    17951    54    24/04/2018    0,375    8,904265873
25/04/2018    17942    55    25/04/2018    0,375    9,007028112
26/04/2018    17933    56    26/04/2018    0,375    9,112296748
27/04/2018    17924    57    27/04/2018    0,375    9,220164609
28/04/2018    17915    58    28/04/2018    0,375    9,330729167
29/04/2018    17906    59    29/04/2018    0,375    9,444092827
30/04/2018    17895    60    30/04/2018    0,458333333    9,559294872
1/05/2018    17894    61    1/05/2018    0,041666667    9,682900433
2/05/2018    17854    62    2/05/2018    1,666666667    9,788377193
3/05/2018    17814    63    3/05/2018    1,666666667    9,896666667
4/05/2018    17774    64    4/05/2018    1,666666667    10,00788288
5/05/2018    17758    65    5/05/2018    0,666666667    10,13584475
6/05/2018    17497    66    6/05/2018    10,875    10,1255787
7/05/2018    17390    67    7/05/2018    4,458333333    10,20539906
8/05/2018    17330    68    8/05/2018    2,5    10,31547619
9/05/2018    17277    69    9/05/2018    2,208333333    10,43297101
10/05/2018    17246    70    10/05/2018    1,291666667    10,56740196
11/05/2018    17217    71    11/05/2018    1,208333333    10,70708955
12/05/2018    17198    72    12/05/2018    0,791666667    10,85732323
13/05/2018    17160    73    13/05/2018    1,583333333    11
14/05/2018    17113    74    14/05/2018    1,958333333    11,14127604
15/05/2018    17081    75    15/05/2018    1,333333333    11,29695767
16/05/2018    17041    76    16/05/2018    1,666666667    11,45228495
17/05/2018    16965    77    17/05/2018    3,166666667    11,58811475
18/05/2018    16910    78    18/05/2018    2,291666667    11,74305556
19/05/2018    16871    79    19/05/2018    1,625    11,91454802
20/05/2018    16795    80    20/05/2018    3,166666667    12,06537356
21/05/2018    16762    81    21/05/2018    1,375    12,25292398
22/05/2018    16727    82    22/05/2018    1,458333333    12,44568452
23/05/2018    16701    83    23/05/2018    1,083333333    12,65227273
24/05/2018    16629    84    24/05/2018    3    12,83101852
25/05/2018    16584    85    25/05/2018    1,875    13,03773585
26/05/2018    16448    86    26/05/2018    5,666666667    13,17948718
27/05/2018    16397    87    27/05/2018    2,125    13,39624183
28/05/2018    16339    88    28/05/2018    2,416666667    13,61583333
29/05/2018    16060    89    29/05/2018    11,625    13,65646259
30/05/2018    15866    90    30/05/2018    8,083333333    13,77256944
31/05/2018    15638    91    31/05/2018    9,5    13,86347518
1/06/2018    15579    92    1/06/2018    2,458333333    14,11141304
2/06/2018    15299    93    2/06/2018    11,66666667    14,16574074
3/06/2018    15266    94    3/06/2018    1,375    14,45643939
4/06/2018    15033    95    4/06/2018    9,708333333    14,56686047
5/06/2018    14960    96    5/06/2018    3,041666667    14,84126984
6/06/2018    14776    97    6/06/2018    7,666666667    15,01626016
7/06/2018    14545    98    7/06/2018    9,625    15,15104167
8/06/2018    14423    99    8/06/2018    5,083333333    15,40918803
9/06/2018    14141    100    9/06/2018    11,75    15,50548246
10/06/2018    13844    101    10/06/2018    12,375    15,59009009
11/06/2018    13630    102    11/06/2018    8,916666667    15,77546296
12/06/2018    13306    103    12/06/2018    13,5    15,84047619
13/06/2018    13056    104    13/06/2018    10,41666667    16
14/06/2018    12750    105    14/06/2018    12,75    16,09848485
15/06/2018    12454    106    15/06/2018    12,33333333    16,21614583
16/06/2018    11971    107    16/06/2018    20,125    16,09005376
17/06/2018    11655    108    17/06/2018    13,16666667    16,1875
18/06/2018    11387    109    18/06/2018    11,16666667    16,36063218
19/06/2018    11028    110    19/06/2018    14,95833333    16,41071429
20/06/2018    10685    111    20/06/2018    14,29166667    16,48919753
21/06/2018    10311    112    21/06/2018    15,58333333    16,52403846
22/06/2018    9790    113    22/06/2018    21,70833333    16,31666667
23/06/2018    9338    114    23/06/2018    18,83333333    16,21180556
24/06/2018    8925    115    24/06/2018    17,20833333    16,16847826
25/06/2018    8501    116    25/06/2018    17,66666667    16,10037879
26/06/2018    8040    117    26/06/2018    19,20833333    15,95238095
27/06/2018    7622    118    27/06/2018    17,41666667    15,87916667
28/06/2018    7253    119    28/06/2018    15,375    15,90570175
29/06/2018    6847    120    29/06/2018    16,91666667    15,84953704
30/06/2018    6407    121    30/06/2018    18,33333333    15,70343137
1/07/2018    5951    122    1/07/2018    19    15,49739583
2/07/2018    5659    123    2/07/2018    12,16666667    15,71944444
3/07/2018    5268    124    3/07/2018    16,29166667    15,67857143
4/07/2018    4946    125    4/07/2018    13,41666667    15,8525641
5/07/2018    4502    126    5/07/2018    18,5    15,63194444
6/07/2018    4157    127    6/07/2018    14,375    15,74621212
7/07/2018    3832    128    7/07/2018    13,54166667    15,96666667
8/07/2018    3437    129    8/07/2018    16,45833333    15,91203704
9/07/2018    3074    130    9/07/2018    15,125    16,01041667
10/07/2018    2658    131    10/07/2018    17,33333333    15,82142857
11/07/2018    2253    132    11/07/2018    16,875    15,64583333
12/07/2018    1881    133    12/07/2018    15,5    15,675
13/07/2018    1460    134    13/07/2018    17,54166667    15,20833333
14/07/2018    1121    135    14/07/2018    14,125    15,56944444
15/07/2018    775    136    15/07/2018    14,41666667    16,14583333
16/07/2018    431    137    16/07/2018    14,33333333    17,95833333

Attached Thumbnails

• EQHawai.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 17 July 2018 - 09:01 AM.

#99 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:51 PM

How do you decodify Privas, France ?

the definition of the Holy Trinity

555 the PR human

I the local GOD of Earth 777

because HE implemented the Codification with the Puppetereeing of humans as Controller

VAS the Unique God of the Universze

Christ MAS

meaning

NOEL in french

Leonidas our Christ or unique human legal representative for earth

MAS is ours in Greek 777 & 888

same as Quran 7.72

WE meaning 777 & 888

delivered HIM the PR 555 human

etc

STRICT instruction I did receive from them

MILANO

Mila NO

mila in greek means talk

500 meters from Porta Ticinese the Gate to the TOP ami of GOD 555 noel RIVER in Greek

do not talk anything with Humans

obviously I am their lawyer for Earth

and they do not want me to open their legal case

maybe in the most complicated legal case in the entire history of mankind

with just simple debates

Porta Ticinese (formerly known as Porta Cicca, and during Napoleonic rule as Porta Marengo)[1] is a former city gate of MilanItaly. The gate, facing south-west, was first created with the Spanish walls of the city, in the 16th century, but the original structure was later demolished and replaced in the early 19th century. The name "Porta Ticinese" is used both to refer to the gate proper and to the surrounding district, part of the Zone 6 administrative division. In the same district there is also a homonymous medieval gate, although in common speech the name "Porta Ticinese" is usually assumed to refer to the 19th century gate.

The gate of Porta Ticinese is one of the landmark buildings of Milan and a popular tourist attraction.[1]

The name "Porta Ticinese" means "Gate to the Ticino", referred to the Ticino river, that traverses the Po Valley south-west of Milan. The name "Porta Cicca" came about during the Spanish rule of Milan in the 16th century, "Cicca" being a distortion of the Spanish word chica, i.e., "small". The name "Porta Marengo", which was used in the 19th century, refers to the village of Marengo located south-west of Milan, now called Spinetta Marengo, scene of the Battle of Marengo between the French army commanded by Napoleon and an Austrian army.

Edited by Asterix, 17 July 2018 - 03:06 PM.

#100 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36948 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:28 AM

carrousel-02.jpg

In This Edition of the

Journal of Engineering, ART, Science and Theology

The Jolly Boys Generation

Edited by Asterix, 18 July 2018 - 05:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru