Theme© by Fisana

Photo

The UK Government is totally insane now...Doctor sacked for believing gender is determined at birth

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28904 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

NHS drops doctor who says gender is determined at birth

Posted on July 10, 2018 by DCG

assume-gender.png?w=406&h=408

Guess all those mums & dads having gender reveal parties are wrong, too.

From The TelegraphA doctor has been “sacked” as a medical assessor for a government department after refusing to renounce his Christian belief that gender is determined at birth, the Sunday Telegraph can reveal.

Dr. David Mackereth has worked for 26 years as an NHS doctor but was told he could not be employed as a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) disability assessor if he refused to identify patients as being of a sex that they did not see themselves as.

The 55-year-old father of four believes sex is genetic and biological, so established at birth.

He now claims his right to freedom of speech has been denied and he has been classed “unfit” to work for the department because of his religious convictions.And, the medic from Dudley in the West

Midlands fears many other professional people of faith could also be dismissed simply for holding opinions about gender that are “centuries old”.

Dr. Mackereth, who registered as a doctor in 1989 and spent most of his career working in Accident & Emergency wards, said: “I’m not attacking the transgender movement. But, I’m defending my right to freedom of speech, and freedom of belief.

“I don’t believe I should be compelled to use a specific pronoun. I am not setting out to upset anyone. But, if upsetting someone can lead to doctors being sacked then, as a society we have to examine where we are going.”

Dr. Mackereth, a Reformed Baptist, started a training course in May to become a health and disability assessor for the DWP.

His role would have meant interviewing and then writing independent reports about the health of those claiming disability benefits.

However, when his instructor stated that reports must only refer to the patient – or “client” – by the sex that person identified themselves as, a discussion took place among the medics about the “fluid” nature of gender, Dr. Mackereth claims.

“I said that I had a problem with this. I believe that gender is defined by biology and genetics. And that as a Christian the Bible teaches us that God made humans male or female. I could have kept my mouth shut. But, it was the right time to raise it.

“The tutor took me aside and said he had passed my comments up the chain to the DWP.

Dr. Mackereth then received an email from Advanced Personnel Management (APM), the agency that employed him and would have hired him out to the DWP.

They explained he could undergo training about the department’s policy, but the DWP had consulted lawyers and was adamant that any report or contact with clients should refer to them in their chosen sex otherwise it “could be considered to be harassment as defined by the 2010 Equality Act”.

The doctor replied that “in good conscience” he could not conform to those demands, and so the contract was terminated between them.

He said: “Firstly, we are not allowed to say what we believe. Secondly, as my case shows, we are not allowed to think what we believe. Finally, we are not allowed to defend what we believe.

By stating what has been believed by mankind for centuries – namely that gender and sex are determined at birth – you can come under ferocious attack.

“If we are no longer allowed to say that you believe sex and gender are the same and are determined at birth, everyone who holds my views can be sacked on the spot under this Act. I’m not an isolated case.”

A DWP spokeswoman said the Equality Act states that it is unlawful to discriminate directly or indirectly against a person on grounds of a “protected characteristic”, such as gender reassignment.

She added: “Dr. Mackereth made it clear during his training that he would refuse to use pronouns which did not match his own view of a person’s biological gender. We expect all assessors to handle assessments sensitively and adhere to the Equality Act 2010.”

APM declined to comment.

https://fellowshipof...mined-at-birth/

Edited by Mario Milano, 10 July 2018 - 03:51 PM.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40387 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:22 PM

Has the demented jew/nwo so brainwashed the masses that they don't realize
their society has passed the point of no return... and civilization will not be
able to function in a demented perverted world order that refuses to recognize
God's natural order ?!

On another forum there is a topic telling tourists to beware of the violence
in Mexico. Another poster quoted a liberal news article that said Texas is
more violent than Mexico. The moderators had no problem with the topic or
that post. But when I posted that Texas is becoming Mexico because of the
ongoing demographic invasion, then quoted and linked a 2005 FOX news article
that said Anglos were now the minority in Texas because of Hispanic migration,
I was banned for "trolling." So now, telling an on topic truth with backup
news references is considered "trolling"... all because what I posted might
wake up the Anglo sheep who are blindly being led to the slaughter and goes
against the evil demented antichrist jew/nwo's satanic agenda to destroy all
[former] Aryan Christian nations via a non-white demographic invasion.

As I have posted here many times over the years, Bible prophecy forewarned
us that all this would happen at the evil end of the age. We are there.

Edited by Atossa, 10 July 2018 - 08:32 PM.

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13526 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:42 AM

Any time one mixes Leaven of 
Pharisees with anything good, it becomes poison.

#4 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19991 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

This is insane.

Take any article anywhere and then try to eliminate the pronouns. What will result is an utter nightmare of nonsense.

These wackos are disgusting.

#5 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19991 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:39 AM

For example:

A DWP spokeswoman said the Equality Act states that it is unlawful to discriminate directly or indirectly against a person on grounds of a “protected characteristic”, such as gender reassignment.

She added: “Dr. Mackereth made it clear during his training that he would refuse to use pronouns which did not match his own view of a person’s biological gender. We expect all assessors to handle assessments sensitively and adhere to the Equality Act 2010.”

A DWP spokesthing said that the....

It added, "Dr Mackereth made it clear during its training that it would refuse to......

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13526 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:48 PM

-----  "must be inbued with exalting egotism so that they will say 'I' instead of 'We'," 

'This is mine' instead of 'This is ours'."

John Oberly, US Commissioner of Indian Affairs

This egotism is basis of most US high officials and, or, their masters.

In other words, Pharisee-ism is, in essence, Talmudism.

Hence, pretending to be male or female or eunich is not a matter of the reality of one's physical equipment, but a matter of supreme opinion.

What the mob attempted to do to Lot's household, was also a matter of supreme opinion and "exalting egotism".

Your ego is your closest, worst, sneakiest,  long term, worse enemy.  Just as Iago was Othello's longterm, closest, sneakiest enemy, worse enemy.  So it was to those people in Sodom who worshiped their "exalted egos".

f9f4d7pJVhM8jRIqC6pd5NZaZHC.jpg

Edited by Ivan88, 11 July 2018 - 02:54 PM.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40387 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

Fake Ivan88 is the epitome of evil jew/nwo dementia and deception.

#8 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13526 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

Dear Atossa, I am assuming that you are irritated by the picture of Lawrence Fishburne & Irene Jacob.

Othello was a Saracen.  However not all Saracens were Black.

I haven't read Shakespear's OTHELLO, so I don't know what color Othello was.

Perhaps Atossa can prove that Othello had a much paler face than Mr. Fishburne.

At any rate, the social ego, of which we all have until we overcome it, is a very pertinent issue for anyone seeking to follow the Perfect Man,  Jesus Christ.

That ego is the Pharisee mindset that Jesus condemned.

Has Atossa overcome or is overcoming her social ego, which is all of society's false definitions and judgments etc. that we all blindly accept when we are children and often hang on to for the rest of our lives?

Edited by Ivan88, 11 July 2018 - 03:51 PM.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40387 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

Dear Atossa, I am assuming that you are irritated by the picture...

You assume wrong. I didn't see the picture.

I leave images turned OFF, unless I want to view a photo.

It's YOU and YOUR evil, blasphemy and deception that irritates me... which bodes ill for you.

Edited by Atossa, 11 July 2018 - 03:56 PM.

#10 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13526 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:09 PM

Are you irritated that I can see Christ's presence in the Here & Now,  and recognize that all His promises came true?

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40387 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:00 PM

FAKE "Ivan88" is a deceiver... beginning with his FAKE name.
He is neither an "Ivan" nor "88." He is an evil jew/nwo FAKE !

#12 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20982 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:22 PM

The natural end to democrassy is that the insane win the day and get to impose their insanity on the planet.

Should the sane rebel to "voted by majority" rule and impose sanity?

I certainly believe so.

#13 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:06 AM

American Man exposing police corruption given refuge in Russia:

Video https://rtd.rt.com/t...aking-bad-wolf/

Edited by LebenUndLieben, 12 July 2018 - 02:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru