Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Trump: "Relationship has never been worse ... that changed as of about 4 hours ago"

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5476 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:57 PM

Trump: "Relationship has never been worse ... that changed as of about 4 hours ago"

From CNN's Jeremy Diamond

President Trump said his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin had significantly improved the relationship between the two countries.

He that while the US-Russia relationship "has never been worse than it is now," he believes that has now "changed" after his summit with Putin.

"Our relationship has never been worse than it is now. However, that changed as of about four hours ago. I really believe that," Trump said.

Trump also said he believes that diplomacy with Russia, while perhaps not politically popular, is necessary.

"Nothing would be easier than to refuse to meet, to refuse to engage," Trump said. "But that would not accomplish anything."

https://www.cnn.com/...inki/index.html

The manchild says we're all getting along much better now, because he just had a nice meeting with his Uncle Putie, who of course continued to deny interfering in our elections (surprise, surprise).

#2 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14287 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:24 PM

The MSM Bitches are going Ape shit,they are scared to death peace could break out.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40660 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

As I posted here and elsewhere at the time....
I voted for Trump [GOP primary and election] because
I knew it was the next best thing to voting for Putin.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40660 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:30 PM

The MSM Bitches are going Ape shit,they are scared to death peace could break out.

A friend called me last night, worried that the democrats will start a war.

Ironically, she said the movie, "The Sum of All Fears", is being repeatedly shown on cable.

" The Sum of All Fears is a 2002 American spy thriller film directed by Phil Alden Robinson, based on Tom Clancy's novel of the same name...

The film is about a plot by an Austrian Neo-Nazi to trigger a nuclear war between the United States and Russia, so that he can establish a fascist superstate in Europe. After the Neo-Nazi's scientists build a secret nuclear weapon that destroys Baltimore and a rogue Russian officer paid off by the Neo-Nazi attacks a U.S. aircraft carrier, the world's superpowers are pushed close to the brink of all-out war."

https://en.wikipedia...All_Fears_(film)

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40660 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:35 PM

I'm linking your topic to my Trump/Putin summit topic and vice versa.

Trump and Putin plan to meet in mid-July

https://engforum.pra...et-in-mid-july/

#6 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14287 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:51 PM

A friend called me last night, worried that the democrats will start a war.

Ironically, she said the movie, "The Sum of All Fears", is being repeatedly shown on cable.

" The Sum of All Fears is a 2002 American spy thriller film directed by Phil Alden Robinson, based on Tom Clancy's novel of the same name...

The film is about a plot by an Austrian Neo-Nazi to trigger a nuclear war between the United States and Russia, so that he can establish a fascist superstate in Europe. After the Neo-Nazi's scientists build a secret nuclear weapon that destroys Baltimore and a rogue Russian officer paid off by the Neo-Nazi attacks a U.S. aircraft carrier, the world's superpowers are pushed close to the brink of all-out war."

https://en.wikipedia...All_Fears_(film)

Don't know about that and Trump does many things I don't like,but I believe the people who back Clinton are an even bigger threat,that woman really could have started WW3  by now,she is deranged,the establishment are in a real panic in case these two men can have a working relationship without blowing the world up.Trump will have to watch his back or he could end up like Kennedy.

Edited by wirehaired, 17 July 2018 - 04:27 PM.

#7 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14287 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 06:21 PM

Its all over our news,they have gone totally bonkers.

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40660 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 06:31 PM

Back in March there was a much repeated MSM news story about Putin threatening to "nuke"
south Florida with uniquely designed weapons that can't be deterred. South Florida is
an obvious reference to Trump. But I don't think the MSM understands the many cryptic
levels of Putinese.

Ironically, that news story has been resurrected for the Putin/Trump summit.

http://www.businessi...ng-trump-2018-7

#9 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10050 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 07:10 PM

I'm looking forward to some type of BIGGGGGG war because I'm sure

Ford will put their vehicles on sale for ..... CHEAP

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:12 PM

Its all over our news,they have gone totally bonkers.

The fake stream media and top traitors in washington have gone insane by Trump meeting Putin....check out these headlines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

#11 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2290 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 11:44 PM

There is a huge amount of manipulation going on that is becoming very dangerous to the worlds citizens. The only way to bring this to an end is to force every thing into the open and hold it up to public scrutiny. Trump and Putin are doing the right thing. It has become easier to see who is doing the bad things by looking at who is in opposition to this.

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:17 AM

They really have lost the plot...running scared..even insane mccain
------

Deep State Show Their True Colors As They Absolutely Lose It Over The Trump/Putin Summit

https://www.silverdo...mpputin-summit/

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 July 2018 - 02:16 AM.

#13 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:14 AM

Ron Paul: The Trump-Putin Summit Was A Success And The Neocons Are Furious!

July 16, 2018

Ron Paul breaks down the Trump-Putin Summit, not just from A US/Russia relations perspective, but from a Trump/Deep State perspective too…

Presidents Trump and Putin have just concluded a press conference where although there remained some serious points of contention — specifically, Iran — both leaders agreed that their summit was a great start to restoring good relations between the US and Russia.

The neocons — on both the Left and Right — are furious. Former CIA chief John Brennan called the meeting “treason.” What are we to make of the meeting? Tune in to today’s Liberty Report:

https://m.youtube.co...jY88azOnRHN0o_E

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40660 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:21 AM

Good posts, Mario

#15 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40660 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:24 AM

Don't know about that and Trump does many things I don't like,but I believe the people who back Clinton are an even bigger threat,that woman really could have started WW3 buy now,she is deranged,the establishment are in a real panic in case these two men can have a working relationship without blowing the world up.Trump will have to watch his back or he could end up like Kennedy.

You are not doing Trump any favors by comparing him to Kennedy.

Kennedy was an evil abomination, a demented race-mixer who sent armed federal troops to FORCE blacks on White Southerners. He deserved much worse than a quick assassination.

Edited by Atossa, 17 July 2018 - 07:27 AM.

#16 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40660 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:44 AM

I see I've been given another red badge of courage.
I must have enough by now to receive a medal.

#17 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:51 AM

Russiadidnot.jpg

#18 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:17 AM

Comment: Heaven forbid should relations improve between Russia and the US, as that would impede the Deep State designs to destabilize the region advance their endless war agenda. Thus the extreme efforts seen in the media to discredit the summit and any potential good that may come out of it. See also:

#19 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:27 AM

Putin_Trump.jpg

#20 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators