9 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:52 PM

The Pentagon, CIA,FBI,Mossad, Isisrael are the only Terrorists in the world....

Putin Asking the Terrorist USA to go into "partnership" to get rid of terrorists...which is the USA government....and the USA agree to get rid of themselves (NOT)

OH boy this is getting tedious now

____

Russia, US agree on need to eliminate terrorist threat – Putin

https://www.almasdar...t-threat-putin/

#2 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:24 PM

Trump has, indirectly, called US intelligence full of shit and nothing but lairs! Looks like a good start to start conversation and cooperation with Putin. Now all they need to do is to figure out how to keep Marxist-Talmudist out of it and maybe, just maybe there is hope for better future for this planet!?

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:28 PM

Trump has, indirectly, called US intelligence full of shit and nothing but lairs! Looks like a good start to start conversation and cooperation with Putin. Now all they need to do is to figure out how to keep Marxist-Talmudist out of it and maybe, just maybe there is hope for better future for this planet!?

The only way the Jew communist shits know how to get out of this now is to start world war three....Trump has surprised me...the way the Jews in the media are reacting they are furious with him...or is this just a good cop bad cop routine again?...But there seems to be two good cops this time that want peace?

WTF is going on here?

#4 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:55 PM

And so it appears that Trump went rough on his Talmudic handlers by meeting with Putin! Possibility of WW3 is a double-edged sword, you'd never know for sure where it might fall, but Trump better be purging his security detail real fast...just in case!!! :shrug:

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:18 PM

And so it appears that Trump went rough on his Talmudic handlers by meeting with Putin! Possibility of WW3 is a double-edged sword, you'd never know for sure where it might fall, but Trump better be purging his security detail real fast...just in case!!! :shrug:

Gotta wait and see what happens...Sheldon Adelson the Jew that looks like Satan himself backed Trump to be President

#6 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14280 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:25 PM

The US intelligence ARE full of shit,not just them MI6 and five are also full of shit,you wouldn't believe the over the top hysteria in my country because Trump had a meeting with Putin.

#7 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14280 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:01 PM

LiveLeak-dot-com-539B4872-F370-4CCE-97E7

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40640 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:31 PM

Maybe Putin and Trump both know the Edomite-jews are the biggest terrorists on the planet
and they have joined forces to defeat them [and current kowtowing to Edomite-jews is a cover.]

How's that for a nice fairy tale... dare to dream...

#9 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:57 AM

Maybe Putin and Trump both know the Edomite-jews are the biggest terrorists on the planet
and they have joined forces to defeat them [and current kowtowing to Edomite-jews is a cover.]

How's that for a nice fairy tale... dare to dream...

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Tuesday that he had misspoken a day earlier in Helsinki, Finland, when he appeared to take the word of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia over the conclusion of his own intelligence agencies on Russian election meddling in 2016. On Tuesday, Mr. Trump said he “accepts” those findings.

Mr. Trump said the misunderstanding arose from an awkward attempt to use a “double negative.”

“The sentence should have been ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,’ sort of a double negative,” he said. “So you can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself. I have on numerous occasions noted our intelligence findings that Russians attempted to interfere in our elections.”

So yeah....fairy tale lasted about 12 hours...now back to regular NWO programming!

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40640 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:22 AM

WASHINGTON President Trump said on Tuesday that he had misspoken a day earlier in Helsinki, Finland, when he appeared to take the word of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia over the conclusion of his own intelligence agencies on Russian election meddling in 2016. On Tuesday, Mr. Trump said he accepts those findings.
Mr. Trump said the misunderstanding arose from an awkward attempt to use a double negative.
The sentence should have been I dont see any reason why it wouldnt be Russia, sort of a double negative, he said. So you can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself. I have on numerous occasions noted our intelligence findings that Russians attempted to interfere in our elections.

So yeah....fairy tale lasted about 12 hours...now back to regular NWO programming!

Well... the irony is... back in February 2016 I voted for Trump in the Texas GOP primary because I thought it was the next best thing to voting for Putin. Furthermore I posted this the same day on another forum [because Nemesis had banned me here.] In other words, long before 'Russian influence in the 2016 election' became a political bone of contention, I voted for Trump because I thought he was working with Putin. I have since posted about it here many times... using an historic analogy... Trump as the governor of Gutium.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru