Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20114 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:20 AM

Trump backpedals, now says Moscow meddled in US election
Wed Jul 18, 2018 01:18AM
 26b1d015-f7ea-4a1b-a15c-548443e88c49.jpg

US President Donald Trump speaks about his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin ahead of a meeting with Republican lawmakers and cabinet members at the White House in Washington, DC, on July 17, 2018. (Photo by AFP)

US President Donald Trump has gone back on his earlier remarks in Finland about Russian meddling in the 2016 US election, a day after he ignited a nationwide and bipartisan furor by siding with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Addressing reporters at the White House on Tuesday, Trump claimed that he had misspoken during a joint press conference with Putin in the Finnish capital of Helsinki, and meant the opposite of what he said there.

“He just said it’s not Russia,” the US president had said in Helsinki, repeating Putin’s denials of interference in the vote. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

Conceding an extraordinary syntactical slip, Trump said during a brief appearance at the White House that the comments needed "some clarification" after his close allies called on him to change course.

“I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t,’” Trump told reporters, reading from a prepared statement. “The sentence should have been ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,’ sort of a double negative.”

Trump said he had full faith in US intelligence agencies and accepted their conclusion that Moscow interfered in the vote, but he denied that his campaign had colluded in the effort.

“I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place,” Trump said, adding that “it could be other people also. A lot of people out there.”

Trump’s remarks at Helsinki summit created a wave of astonishment in the United States and within his own party for siding with Putin over his own intelligence community, which has overwhelmingly concluded that Moscow sought to meddle in the 2016 election.

ae79c4f5-fc1b-485f-804f-a8f060217dd5.jpg

US Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller, a former FBI director, has been running a high-profile investigation into allegations that Trump won the 2016 presidential election against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton partly because Moscow had rigged the election in his favor.  

US intelligence agencies claim Russia-linked hackers provided WikiLeaks with damaging information -- in the form of thousands of hacked emails -- about Clinton to skew the presidential election in favor of Trump.

Trump has repeatedly denied allegations that his campaign colluded with Russians and has condemned the investigations.

Ryan advocates for more Russia sanctions

Also on Tuesday, US House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan said he was "more than happy" to consider additional sanctions against Russia following last week's indictment of 12 Russian agents at the GRU, a Russian Federation intelligence agency within the Russian military, in connection with the alleged hacking of Democratic email accounts and servers in 2016.

"Those GRU officers, I've already seen the intelligence, they were the people that conducted this cyberattack on our elections. We already put in place sanctions," Ryan told reporters during a news conference in Washington, DC.

e944fac7-8b56-42c1-9c3b-25303291e46f.jpg

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and fellow House Republican leaders hold a news conference following their weekly caucus meeting in Washington, DC., on July 17, 2018. (Photo by AFP)

"If the foreign affairs committee or the financial services committee and the Senate Banking Committee think that there are other sanctions that we have not yet placed upon Russia, I'm more than happy to consider those," he added.

“Russia is a menacing government that does not share our interests and it does not share our values,” he said. “Let’s be very clear just so everybody knows: Russia did meddle with our elections.”

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20114 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:22 AM

I knew Trump was going to backpedal the moment the cockroaches, maggots and shit eating houseflies pounced on him.

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:35 AM

I knew Trump was going to backpedal the moment the cockroaches, maggots and shit eating houseflies pounced on him.

The Jews are going rabid at Trump for having a great meeting with Putin in trying to make USA and Russia friends....The jew demons want wars especially between the two biggest christian countries on the planet...

I am on my ipad at the moment and can't post articles with pictures on them...when i get on my computer and post the article you will see how revolting the jew media is and the hell they are causing for Trump to make sure Russia and USA remain enemies

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:16 PM

The Jew fake stream media trying to create wars.....If any leader wants peace these demons will destroy him...

____

Trump branded as ‘Putin’s Poodle’ by mainstream media, accused of ‘treason’ and declared ‘traitor’

By Alison Rourke

The Guardian and a wink’ in the Daily Express, most of the media see the Helsinki summit as a triumph for Putin.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO EXPAND

1671-236x300.jpg

Newspapers around the world have reacted to Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin’s performances at the Helsinki summit, and are united in their assessment of which world leader came out on top.

In the US, several papers went in hard on Trump. The New York Daily News accused the president of “treason”. Its front page featured an illustration of Trump holding hands with a bare-chested Putin and shooting Uncle Sam in the head with a gun in the other hand.

NYDN.jpg

The Washington Post’s headline is: “Trump touts Putin’s ‘powerful’ denial”. The paper says Trump handed the Russian president “an unalloyed diplomatic triumph” during their summit as he refused to support the “collective conclusion” of the US intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

The New York Post ran with the headline: “See no evil”.

In Russia, the government-owned daily, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, had a slightly different take. The paper said that relations with America had improved and that friends should not be fighting with friends. The paper reported that as a result of the discussions between the two leaders many things had changed for the better.

In Finland, the paper Kauppalehti made no bones about who had triumped at the summit: Trump 0 – Putin 1, was its front page headline.

The biggest selling Swedish-language newspaper in Finland, Hufvudstadsbladet, carried a picture of a smiling Putin next to Trump with the headline: “Trump was my favourite”.

In the UK, the Guardian splashed on a picture of Trump and Putin’s Helsinki handshake with the headline “Nothing short of treasonous: Trump accused over Putin talks”

The left-leaning tabloid the Daily Mirror said: “Trump branded a traitor” with the main headline calling him “Putin’s poodle” after he backed the Russian leader’s denial of meddling in the US election.

Britain’s right-wing Daily Express carried a double-page spread on the summit: “A nod and a wink … and the Cold War ends” is its headline, as Putin meets his “new best buddy”.

The Daily News is particularly scathing.

It splutters “BEYOND BELIEF

and screams “LOCK HIM UP!”

50e6f1357da6a942ba26b130a4e78df5-news-ne

https://www.darkmoon...clared-traitor/

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 July 2018 - 12:17 PM.

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:22 PM

Coming Coup Against Trump

July 18, 2018

by Finian Cunningham/ Sputnik News

https://sputniknews....-us-coup-trump/

The American backlash against President Trump over his summit with Russian leader Vladimir Putin has been as ferocious as it was predictable.

Every possible vilification has been thrown at him. But it is the slur of Trump as “traitor” that puts this president in grave danger.

Democrats, Republicans, state intelligence pundits, hawkish media, liberal media — all have launched a torrent of attacks on Donald Trump for daring to meet with Putin in Helsinki this week.

The Washington Post accused Trump of “openly colluding with the criminal leader of a hostile power”. Let those extreme words sink in for a moment. The implication is as serious as it can get.

As with other politicians and media outlets, the Post said the president had “betrayed” American intelligence services by siding with President Putin in denying that Russia had interfered in US elections.

Former CIA chief John Brennan denounced Trump as a “traitor” who had “committed high crimes” in holding a friendly summit with Putin.

It can’t get more seditious than that. Trump is being denigrated by almost the entire political and media establishment in the US as a “treasonous” enemy of the state.

Following this logic, there is only one thing for it: the US establishment is calling for a coup to depose the 45th president. One Washington Post oped out of a total of five assailing the president gave the following stark ultimatum: “If you work for Trump, quit now”.

Read more: http://thesaker.is/c...-against-trump/

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 July 2018 - 12:25 PM.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:23 PM

Starting to listen now yankees?

BenFranklinJewsMeme5.jpg?fit=732%2C495

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:55 PM

Did House Dem Cohen Just Call for a Military Coup Against Trump?
 Does it surprise you that it is a parasitic revolting Jew in congress calling for a coup against an eected President?
______
Call for a Military Coup Against Trump?

The latest person joining the party of Trump-bashers following the Trump-Putin summit is US Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) – and he’s calling for action.

Shortly after former CIA director John Brennan called US President Donald Trump's joint news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin "treasonous," another US official upped the ante and, albeit indirectly, called for a direct action against the US President.

"Where are our military folks? The Commander in Chief is in the hands of our enemy!" Cohen wrote on Twitter, using language suggestive of a military coup.

https://sputniknews....-military-coup/

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 July 2018 - 12:56 PM.

#8 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20114 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:50 PM

When the lights went out momentarily, was it supposed to be a warning???

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 03:24 PM

When the lights went out momentarily, was it supposed to be a warning???

That was no coincidence.....

Trump wants peace with Russia....The Jews only ever want war...The Jews and their media have gone totally insane for Trump hinting that Russia and USA can live in peace and prosper......

We getting it now why these satanic demons have been kicked out of 109 countries yet?  They are the destroyers of any thing good...and these fucking demons even admit it

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 July 2018 - 03:24 PM.

#10 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1161 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:09 PM

*tooting my own horn*

I had said it already, with no reservations whatsoever: "Russia shouldn't bother with the American government until there are all new people who form said government."

Did I lie?

My shame is the world in general (seriously people?), and the US government is to my embarrassment until I die, apparently.

The best option out there is for Americans to reclaim their birth-right, christen/trade names and restructure/restore the governmental system to its constitutional republic... which, BTW was taken from them via one fraud scheme after another, over a period of several decades.

I'm the one everyone would call "crazy" but I know who the true crazy people are. They are adults who insist on having their nappies changed and who just love being someone else's little bitch. GROW-UP, but first you must wake up.

Any shame you may effort to lay upon me only serves to make you all look like the narcissistic/psycho-nutjobs that you truly are.

My case on point:

If you do not pollute it in the first place, then there will be no reason to clean it up.

Something as deadly as nuclear anything can be controlled, even when Nature's forces are factored in?

Electricity and electrical things have been around since before the invention of the internal combustion engine... and they are yet to find an acceptable level of pollution these engines are ALLOWED to spew forth?

Nature gave us an endless supply of seeds for foodstuffs and we live on a planet that is 75% water, and yet we seem to be running out of a healthy supply of both?

It's not convenient if you cannot have it NOW. Right?

Testing a product for safety means that if it does minimal harm, it is acceptable... even if said harm only gets worse over time, due to the concentrations that build-up over time.

How on earth can a two-party system represent anyone fully and consistently when, every four years there is a change in representation?

Liberals are indeed liberal in every way except those ways that truly count.

Conservatives do not know the meaning of the word: "conserve"... unless it is in relation to their bank accounts.

A mocking rhyme...

Praises to the system

Praises to the system

that serves us oh so well.

Praises to the system

because our cities no longer smell.

High praises for

naturally pure water.

High praises for not

making us enemy fodder.

Great honor to the system

that never screws its people.

Great honor to the system

that never uses peep-holes.

With great pride we

love your peaceful way.

With great pride we

honor those on election day.

Oh how we love

your caring attitude.

Oh how we love

to convey our gratitude.

There is no fault in this system,

not even a plight.

The system ensures a

peaceful sleep at night.

Never has this system

caused a fright.

Our money is spent in

the grandest of ways.

No one ever goes hungry,

is what the people say.

Praises be to the system

that is the best.

Praises be to the system

that's better than the rest.

Praises to the system that

promotes non-polluting energy.

Praises to a system that

always practices synergy.

And if any of the above,

should ever prove true.

You bet I would sing 

high praises to you.

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:23 PM

Tucker Carlson SLAMS attacks against Donald Trump

“The Cold War is over. The world has changed. it is time to rethink America’s alliances, and to act in our own interest, for once.”

July 18, 2018

The fallout from the Helsinki Summit between US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin has never seemed so dire. Where before the summit Trump had support from many GOP members and even a good proportion of the anchors and reports at Fox and other conservative-leaning news outlets, the last twenty-four hours saw a radical change.

Even the supportive Fox News website is full of criticism that is almost identical to the cries of “Treason!” given by former CIA director and now CNN-hack James Clapper. Very little objective analysis is featured on this network that prides itself on fair and balanced reporting.

The outrage escalated to such a pitch that Mr. Trump actually caved slightly, by making a carefully worded statement that he “misspoke” in Helsinki about the likelihood of Russia committing election meddling. It takes a slightly careful and fully heard listening to his statement to realize that he really isn’t giving up his position, but just stating it differently. However, the optics of being “broken” by the opposition raise for some the spectre of the great power of the American Intelligence community and their ability to make or destroy anyone they wish.

This, alone is a dire thought for America. Our nation was never supposed to be a police state, and yet, the strongest evidence yet that the conspiracy theorists were right is right before our faces in the mainstream media.

However, a few cooler heads do remain in the US media, and here, we give Mr. Tucker Carlson the stage to express his thoughts about what is happening. Mr. Carlson’s introductory monologue is offered here, with some of his transcribed comments below:

Put in this context it becomes very clear what the establishment in the USA and the West is trying to do. The only people that oppose change are those who fear to lose something from it. And President Trump has thrown open the doors showing that massive change is called for and necessary.

“…You know what they’re saying; that’s exactly what happened – [Mr. Trump] buckled. That happens. This is politics, after all. What is amazing and unusual and ominous is who made him buckle.

The people yelling the loudest about how the Russians are our greatest enemy and Trump is their puppet happen to be the very same people who have been mismanaging our foreign policy for the past two decades:

• the people who invaded Iraq, and wouldn’t admit it was a mistake.
  • the people who killed Muammar Gadhaffi for no obvious reason,
  • and prolonged the horrible Syrian Civil War and then
  • threw open the borders of Europe.
  • The ones still defending the pointless Afghan conflict, and
  • even now planning brand new disasters around the world, in Lebanon, Iran, and yes, in Russia.

These are the people who have made America weaker and poorer and sadder; the group whose failures got Trump elected in the first place.

You would think that by this late date, they would be discredited completely, and unemployable, wearing uniforms and picking up trash by the side of a turnpike somewhere. But, no, they’re not. They are hosting cable news shows; they are holding high positions of influence at the State Department. They run virtually every non-profit public policy institution in Washington. They are still, in some sense, in charge of our national conversation.

And naturally, they hate the idea of rethinking or correcting any of the countless blunders they have made over the years.

And that is one of the reasons they hate Trump. Because he calls them on those blunders.

Now, being Trump, he can’t always explains precisely what he means to say; sometimes he gets the details wrong, or he gets sidetracked with some personal vendetta, as if anybody cares about that ridiculous Jim Acosta guy (nobody does).

But on the big questions, Trump is indisputably right. The Cold War is over. The world has changed. it is time to rethink America’s alliances, and to act in our own interest, for once.

Russia is not a close friend of the United States. But the question is, “why should we consider Russia a mortal enemy?”

Of course Russia spies on us! So do a lot of countries, some of them far more effectively than Russia. The Russian attempt to meddle in our election was comically amateurish: badly targeted Facebook ads that almost nobody saw.

Compare that effort to:

• the deep penetration of American industry and the defense sector by the Communist government of China.
  • Or compare to the remarkable sway that the Sunni Gulf States have over our political process.
  • Or the fact that Latin American countries are changing election outcomes here, by
  • forcing demographic change on this country at a rate that American voters consistently say they don’t want.

Those are all major challenges from foreign powers to our American democracy. They are real.

And yet somehow, nobody on cable news seems upset about any of it.

Why is that?

Well, here’s one reason: Many in Washington are getting rich from the Chinese and the Saudis. Latin Americans clean their homes and watch their kids. Those countries can’t be our enemies, in their view. But nobody here is getting rich from Russia. So, therefore Putin must be a mortal foe.

That is what the Neo-cons are telling us we are required to believe. Does anyone actually believe it? Well, no sober person who has read the newspaper this year could recite that talking point without laughing, because it’s stupid.

So, the only option, if you want to force the population to accept something ridiculous, is to make sure they don’t think too much about it – that they are quiet; they do what they’re told.”

http://theduran.com/...t-donald-trump/

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 July 2018 - 04:25 PM.

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:29 PM

The AIPAC Jew demonic appointed puppets in the US government are nuts (hence why the Jews select them), Trump wants peace and the Demonrats want an investigation into that...freaking Jew lunacy has to end...Look at the ones calling for this probe because Trump wants peace and they don't.....Schumer...Jew...Menendez...Jew...Cardin...Jew...Shaheen...Jew...Dear America your Government is occupied by satanic Jew parasites....Time to clean it up

_____

US Senate Democrats Demand Probe of Putin-Trump Summit

Sputnik – July 18, 2018

Democratic leaders are demanding an open hearing in which Trump administration officials, including the American translator, would explain what transpired in Monday’s meeting between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“This is too important not to get the full story out before the Senate and the American people,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said at a press conference on Tuesday while flanked by senior Democratic lawmakers.

In addition, Schumer demanded that the administration turn over to Congress all contemporaneous notes from the summit.

Trump’s first official summit with Putin featured a two hour long one-on-one meeting, followed up by an expanded bilateral meeting in Helsinki, Finland.

The two leaders positively assessed the results of the summit, where they discussed the most pressing international issues as well as Russia’s alleged meddling in the 2016 US election. Trump said after the meeting Washington was to blame for the poor state of bilateral relations, and cast doubt on the US intelligence community’s conclusion on the interference in the US vote.

Schumer and other Senators said the investigation should feature testimony from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, US Ambassador to Russia Jon Huntsman and the American translator in the one-on-one meeting between Trump and Putin.

Senator Bob Menendez called Monday a “day of infamy” for the United States, borrowing a phrase used by President Franklin Roosevelt to describe the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

“He violated his oath of office to protect and defend the constitution of the United States,” Menendez added.

Senator Ben Cardin called for immediate action to protect the United States from alleged Russian aggression.

“We need to use the independence of Congress to protect the national security of America, particularly in light of what President Trump has done with Mr. Putin,” Cardin said.

Senator Jeanne Shaheen called on the Foreign Relations Committee to hold a hearing with the American translator who was present during the private, two-hour meeting between Trump and Putin to determine what was discussed and what Trump agreed to on behalf of the United States.

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 July 2018 - 04:35 PM.

#13 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:02 PM

Effing retard jew media trying to start another war over shit they make up

______ 

Dems, Left Wing Media Claim Russian Hacking an ‘Act of War’

pearl-harbor-attack-1941-Hulton-ArchiveG

17 Jul 20188,129

President Donald Trump’s refusal to rehash allegations of Kremlin-backed interference in the 2016 presidential election during a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin Monday incensed Democrat lawmakers and left wing media pundits.

Standing alongside Putin, President Trump steered clear of confrontation with the Russian, while questioning U.S. intelligence and last week’s federal indictments of 12 Russians for hacking into Democratic email accounts to purportedly hurt Hillary Clinton in 2016.“I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” President Trump said following a two hour one-on-one meeting with his Russian counterpart. “He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

President Trump’s remarks prompted an onslaught of calls for the U.S. to respond to Russia’s alleged meddling, described as an “act of war.”

Leading up to the high stakes meeting between President Trump and Putin, CNN New Day host Chris Cuomo repeatedly accused Russia of “election hacking” to wage war against the U.S. “The big, ugly white elephant in the room will be the U.S. election hacking,” Cuomo speculated. “We’ve been calling it meddling, but I’m trying to stay away from the word because it’s just way too mild. This is an act of war.”

The CNN host described the Russian hacking allegations as “the truth”: “How does [Donald Trump] raise the act of war of the hacking and different attacks during the U.S. election when Vladimir Putin knows damn well that President Trump doesn’t really believe the truth and doesn’t put a whole lot of stock in the event itself?”

HuffPo’s Mike Signorile published an opinion-editorial on Monday morning affirming Russia committed an “act of war,” while accusing President Trump of refusing to discuss the allegations of meddling with the Russian President.

read more of this Jew insanity: https://www.breitbar...-an-act-of-war/

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 July 2018 - 05:03 PM.

#14 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:35 PM

Haters would rather ‘go to war’ than see me getting along with Putin – Trump

Published time: 18 Jul, 2018 10:12 Edited time: 18 Jul, 2018 12:25

5b4f1487fc7e93a03c8b45de.jpg
Donald Trump receives a football from Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland July 16, 2018 / Reuters

In a fresh tweet President Donald Trump has said some people would rather “go to war” than see him getting along with Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin. He added that the “haters” merely want “a boxing match.”

Starting the morning with a fresh post, Trump gave credit to his press conference following a landmark gathering with Putin in Finland on Monday.

“So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press c

onference performance in Helsinki,” he said.

So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki. Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!

Trump then gave his take on the negotiations with Putin, and the

apparent “haters,” who he suggested suffered from “Trump Derangement Syndrome!”

“Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match,” said Trump.

Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!

His use of the term “earlier meeting,” left it somewhat unclear whether he was referring to the landmark Helsinki summit, or the meeting with Putin at the sidelines of the G20 summit last year. Either way, he still promised “big results” will come.

Speaking after the joint press conference in Helsinki, Trump admitted that Washington-Moscow ties have never been in a worse place, but that relations had “gotten substantially better” since meeting the Russian leader and could improve more in the future.

The sight of Trump and Putin not attacking each other at the press conference in Helsinki sent mainstream US media into meltdown. Some outlets were angered even by the fact that the summit happened at all.

Putin also told Fox news that the leaders “did make a good start”. At the conference he again ridiculed allegations that Moscow had compromising material on Donald Trump or his family, saying that it’s absurd to suggest that Kremlicollects dirt on every US businessman who visits the country.

Speaking to RT, former US Senator Ron Paul responded to the hysteria. Mainstream media are “almost unanimously endorsing the idea that we have to have an enemy, and at this point – especially for the last 20 years – they've been working very hard to make Russia the enemy, and I think this is wrong,” he said

German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas also gave his take on the summit, insisting that Russian-US dialogue is crucial for international challenges and the world can’t afford to have silence between the two states. 

https://www.rt.com/u...o-boxing-match/

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 July 2018 - 05:38 PM.

#15 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:20 PM

Do you think the Jew Fake Stream Media are all being told by the Rothschilds to all say the exact same thing?...have a look and see what you think?

____

New York Times : Mr. Trump raised a series of largely irrelevant conspiracy theories — none of which were directly related to the evidence of Russian hacking activity.

Washington Post : And with that, yet another President Trump conspiracy theory is thoroughly repudiated by the Russia investigation.

Chicago Tribune : On Monday, Trump also resurrected several debunked conspiracy theories about his opponent Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party.

Time: President Donald Trump gave a not-so subtle nod to an online conspiracy theory about the 2016 hacking of the Democratic National Committee.

NBC: President Donald Trump on Monday promoted two conspiracy theories and raised questions about his former Democratic rival Hillary Clinton’s email server.

CNN: Trump has made a lot of the conservative conspiracy theory that there’s an entrenched “deep state” out to get him even though he leads the government.

https://alethonews.c...ussia-brouhaha/

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 July 2018 - 06:22 PM.

#16 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:23 PM

conspiracy-theorist-cia-label.jpg?w=504&

#17 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:44 PM

Putin and Trump would make a great team.
Both know the truth [whether they both
embrace that truth is another matter]
and they both know how to do snow jobs.

#18 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5463 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:37 PM

RT says Trump isn't being sincere in his backpedaling. It's just because of the pressure he is under.

https://russian.rt.c...tvo-ssha-vybory

#19 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5463 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

Putin and Trump would make a great team.
Both know the truth [whether they both
embrace that truth is another matter]
and they both know how to do snow jobs.

They both know how to convince masses of people that a lie is the truth, anyway.

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:11 PM

They both know how to convince masses of people that a lie is the truth, anyway.

I'll paraphrase something interesting Putin said many years ago.
He said, as democracy flourishes, the jews flourish. For years
I have called statements like this, "Putinese." Statements that
can be perceived differently based on one's ideology. For example,
I agree with what Putin said because I hate both jews and democracy.
Another might agree with Putin because he loves democracy and jews.
But neither of us know for sure how Putin meant it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru