https://maintain.cre...-toward-russia/

#2 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:40 PM

Here's how I applied Mr. Veljko Milkovic's pendulum/lever effect... scroll down to the second post.

https://maintain.cre.../msg132/#msg132

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 12 August 2018 - 07:41 PM.

#3 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 07:11 AM

#4 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:09 AM

LebenUndLieben,

You are welcome to come join my message board. It's open to the public, shadowed banned by google and still under construction. I need to better categorize of the various  subject matter I'm presenting there. So far, I've set up a general, educational, phenomenon-paranormal-truther, and vendor's categories. I think I need one more category to balance it out as there's some forums that do not quite fit the category they are in. That site has been up for 3 weeks and 3 days, has 44 forums and an arcade.

I'm going to install a soft-pretzel & ice-cream bar. (just kidding) 

There seems to be a hidden world that's being reveled, bit by bit. I'll find a forum to post this video in, because this is something important in world history, which is the fifth category I need to add--World History & Geography. 

#5 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5461 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:10 AM

LebenUndLieben,

You are welcome to come join my message board. It's open to the public, shadowed banned by google and still under construction. I need to better categorize of the various  subject matter I'm presenting there. So far, I've set up a general, educational, phenomenon-paranormal-truther, and vendor's categories. I think I need one more category to balance it out as there's some forums that do not quite fit the category they are in. That site has been up for 3 weeks and 3 days, has 44 forums and an arcade.

I'm going to install a soft-pretzel & ice-cream bar. (just kidding) 

There seems to be a hidden world that's being reveled, bit by bit. I'll find a forum to post this video in, because this is something important in world history, which is the fifth category I need to add--World History & Geography. 

Why don't you just join a populated forum and post your goodies there? politicalforum.com is a big one, full of friendly folk from all over the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru