6 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28999 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:33 PM

Microsoft threatens to shut down GAB over...get this "Anti Semitism"...Yep that charge of daring to expose Jew crimes against humanity..

The Jews have gone full retard with their censorship all of a sudden

Edited by Mario Milano, 11 August 2018 - 03:07 PM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28999 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:35 PM

232-invented-term-anti-semites.jpg

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28999 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:39 PM

img_1079.jpg?w=742&h=583

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28999 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:44 PM

I wonder if the PTB at Pravda News still think that "social media" controlled by the Jew demons is the way to go and Pravda Forums (the most ever free speech forum on the internet) can go to hell because the Jews at fakebook, twatter, jewtube, google etc that people by the thousands are hating by the day still think that is the way to go?

Seems like the Pravda News team execs got it way wrong..."Social media" has become known as control freak Censorship in 2018....Pravda News clowns don't seem to be the brightest sparks do they if they don't get that simple fact...do they?

Edited by Mario Milano, 11 August 2018 - 04:53 PM.

#5 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13536 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 09:17 PM

If people used the word "Jew" correctly, the term "anti-semitic" would have never got off the ground except to describe anti-Christ activities.

#6 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20023 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:00 AM

Let me give you a little blast from the past.

One time myself and a friend posted a quote from George Washington, got it from some random site. And these moron ziopigs started jumping up and down all foaming at the mouth nuts. For them it was an "ah-ha" moment. We caught you, so they thought, you got that from a Muslim Arab site (we didn't). I mean like so fucking what, assholes? As though it was some super mortal sin or something.

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28999 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 01:19 PM

Let me give you a little blast from the past.

One time myself and a friend posted a quote from George Washington, got it from some random site. And these moron ziopigs started jumping up and down all foaming at the mouth nuts. For them it was an "ah-ha" moment. We caught you, so they thought, you got that from a Muslim Arab site (we didn't). I mean like so fucking what, assholes? As though it was some super mortal sin or something.

That would have been these rattlesnakes...

CwuuiDcW8AA5CMv.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru