#1 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7042 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 08:01 AM

9/11 was done by whoever Big Jew intends to attack next 

Another investigation into that terrible day is needed to show that Syria was behind it 

#2 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7042 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:00 PM

#3 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3143 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:46 PM

I don't know what it's going to take to get the Jews out of our Government but so far Trump has not done much good.In fact made it worse .

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:47 PM

Since 2001 all posters here have totally ignored my repeated posts here about how Dr Koryagina accurately predicted 9-11... so why bother to post it again.

#5 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:42 AM

Since 2001 all posters here have totally ignored my repeated posts here about how Dr Koryagina accurately predicted 9-11... so why bother to post it again.

No she didnt.

The "weapons far more destructive than bombs " are things like derivatives, holders of debt etc.

2008 was far more devastating than 9-11.

and that's just a precursor to what is coming.

9-11 compared to the run on the markets in 2008 was like comparing a dog pissing on your leg to an elephant doing the same.

9-11 a couple buildings fell down and a few Jews and a lot of people who worked for Jews died. didnt bring down the system.

Edited by redline, 05 February 2019 - 02:46 AM.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:58 AM

Not only did Dr Koryagina accurately predict a huge hit on the US financial center... she narrowed the timing of the attack to a 10 day window... "the last 10 days of August"... which she said had "religious" meaning.

I've given the answer to her time puzzle many times before here.

Sept 11 is within the "last 10 days of August" on the Russian Orthodox Church's Julian calendar.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:13 AM

The double falling of the twin World Trade Center skyscrapers reminds me of the double falling in Rev 18:2

"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen..." [KJV]

Since the fall of the WTC, the USA has quickly gone from bad to worse... spiraling down faster and faster to evil perverted jew/nwo hell.

Ironically, the rest of the Rev 18:2 verse speaks about how Babylon becomes the dwelling place for demons, foul spirits and unclean. That sums up the evil abominations that have run amok since 9-11-2001.

Edited by Atossa, 05 February 2019 - 03:15 AM.

#8 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3143 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:17 AM

Not many jews died on 911 just a few who didn't get the word to stay away.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:41 AM

The "weapons far more destructive than bombs " are things like derivatives, holders of debt etc.

2008 was far more devastating than 9-11.

and that's just a precursor to what is coming.

9-11 compared to the run on the markets in 2008 was like comparing a dog pissing on your leg to an elephant doing the same.

9-11 a couple buildings fell down and a few Jews and a lot of people who worked for Jews died. didnt bring down the system.

My last post described Rev 18:2... check out the next verses... they describe world economic collapse.

Verse 3 - " All the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy through the extravagance of her luxury."

Verses 4 and 5 - God tells His people not to partake of Babylon's fatal sins.

Verse 6 - Again it's the double theme... God decrees Babylon a double punishment.

Beginning in verse 7 - the global fallout of Babylon's final demise. "Fallout" is the right word considering Dr Korygina compared the hit on the US financial center as having the force of a nuclear bomb.

#10 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:42 AM

Not many jews died on 911 just a few who didn't get the word to stay away.

that's how they work. work for a jew die for a jew.

Whether it be Cantor Fitzgerald or a US serviceman, you get to die for them in the twin towers or Fallujah.

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:57 AM

If Trump is the "Governor of Gutium"...
maybe it's not so ironic he was born
under the sign of Gemini [the twins.]

#12 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:24 AM

The double falling of the twin World Trade Center skyscrapers reminds me of the double falling in Rev 18:2

"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen..." [KJV]

Since the fall of the WTC, the USA has quickly gone from bad to worse... spiraling down faster and faster to evil perverted jew/nwo hell.

Ironically, the rest of the Rev 18:2 verse speaks about how Babylon becomes the dwelling place for demons, foul spirits and unclean. That sums up the evil abominations that have run amok since 9-11-2001.

7 times of the gentiles shall pass.....

2520 years.

divide that number by

1.................................................................................................................

..............BOO!

3, 7 and 9 are the problem to divide an even number equally in this case. 6 and 8 somewhat

But it does.

Even 12 divides into it.

Edited by redline, 07 February 2019 - 01:19 AM.

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:26 AM

Speaking of the Governor of Gutium...

"Babylon is fallen, is fallen" is also in Isaiah 21:9.

Isaiah 21:2 speaks about the "traitor who betrays" [the Babylonian Governor of Gutium defected to Cyrus.] Ironically, the Hebrew could also be translated the "treacherous dealer!" [LOL = "Art of the Deal"] The rest of the verse definitely refers to Cyrus' Medes and Persians [Elam] who conquered Babylon. The "traitor" to Babylon who defected to Cyrus was the Governor of Gutium who led Cyrus' army in a stealth invasion and conquest of the city of Babylon by secretly going under Babylon's famous wall along the drained river bed [drained when Cyrus' other troops diverted the water of the Euphrates River upstream.]

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:53 AM

7 times of the gentiles shall pass.....

2520 years.

divide that number by

1.................................................................................................................

..............BOO!

The Bible refers to the time of the gentiles which many set at 2300 years [Daniel 8:14.]

I also posted about it here February 2016 [see my post and link below.]

Ironically, I voted for Trump as president in the February 2016 Texas primary early voting

I was curious when and how the time of the gentiles began. Interestingly, the Bible [OT] was first translated into Greek [for the gentiles to read] by the decree of the Greek King of Egypt, Ptolemy II Philadelphus, around 285BC. 2300 years from 285BC = 2016 ?!!

Here is my Pravda post from back in February 2016:

Atossa

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:52 AM

Last year God repeatedly kept showing me Isaiah 22.

Especially the part about the "key of David" and how that relates to Matthew 16:18-19 when Jesus gives
the keys of heaven to Peter and the church... and Revelation 1:18 & Revelation 3:7 [Church in Philadelphia.]

" And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder;
so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none
shall open. And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he
shall be for a glorious throne to his fathers house." Isaiah 22:23

The curious thing about Isaiah 22 is the "nail that is fastened in a secure place" fails.

" In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is
fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall;
and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD
hath spoken it. " Isaiah 22:25

THIS tells me that the "time of the gentiles" the church age is quickly coming to an end and the signs
are everywhere... churches are failing everywhere... as they blaspheme Christ and willingly embrace
antichrists and the sins of the "days of Noah" [race-mixing] and "days of Lot" [sodomites/homosexuality.]

Many say the "time of the gentiles" is 2300 years. Daniel 8:14

So if this is indeed the end of that age, when did it start?

Curiously, about 2300 years ago the Bible was translated into Greek [Septuagint] as decreed by Ptolemy II Philadelphus
[king of Egypt and son of one of the four kings who ruled after Alexander the Great] when he came to power in 285 BC.

285BC - 2016 = 2300 years

Did you notice the divine irony ??

The Greek king who decreed the Bible be translated into Greek around 285BC [the year he came to power]
which began the "time of the gentiles" [church age]... his name was Ptolemy II Philadelphus [Philádelphos]
the same Greek name as the church in Rev 3:7

" To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of Him who is holy and true,
who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut,
and what He shuts no one can open. " Rev 3:7

Jesus Christ gave the keys of the kingdom to Peter and the church.
Now that the church has failed, the keys are back in the hand of Christ.

" Behold, I come quickly:
hold that fast which thou hast,
that no man take thy crown. "

Rev 3:11

https://engforum.pra...l/#entry2610431

#15 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:34 PM

The Bible refers to the time of the gentiles which many set at 2300 years [Daniel 8:14.]

I also posted about it here February 2016 [see my post and link below.]

Ironically, I voted for Trump as president in the February 2016 Texas primary early voting

I was curious when and how the time of the gentiles began. Interestingly, the Bible [OT] was first translated into Greek [for the gentiles to read] by the decree of the Greek King of Egypt, Ptolemy II Philadelphus, around 285BC. 2300 years from 285BC = 2016 ?!!

Here is my Pravda post from back in February 2016:

Atossa

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:52 AM

Last year God repeatedly kept showing me Isaiah 22.

Especially the part about the "key of David" and how that relates to Matthew 16:18-19 when Jesus gives
the keys of heaven to Peter and the church... and Revelation 1:18 & Revelation 3:7 [Church in Philadelphia.]

" And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder;
so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none
shall open. And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he
shall be for a glorious throne to his fathers house." Isaiah 22:23

The curious thing about Isaiah 22 is the "nail that is fastened in a secure place" fails.

" In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is
fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall;
and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD
hath spoken it. " Isaiah 22:25

THIS tells me that the "time of the gentiles" the church age is quickly coming to an end and the signs
are everywhere... churches are failing everywhere... as they blaspheme Christ and willingly embrace
antichrists and the sins of the "days of Noah" [race-mixing] and "days of Lot" [sodomites/homosexuality.]

Many say the "time of the gentiles" is 2300 years. Daniel 8:14

So if this is indeed the end of that age, when did it start?

Curiously, about 2300 years ago the Bible was translated into Greek [Septuagint] as decreed by Ptolemy II Philadelphus
[king of Egypt and son of one of the four kings who ruled after Alexander the Great] when he came to power in 285 BC.

285BC - 2016 = 2300 years

Did you notice the divine irony ??

The Greek king who decreed the Bible be translated into Greek around 285BC [the year he came to power]
which began the "time of the gentiles" [church age]... his name was Ptolemy II Philadelphus [Philádelphos]
the same Greek name as the church in Rev 3:7

" To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of Him who is holy and true,
who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut,
and what He shuts no one can open. " Rev 3:7

Jesus Christ gave the keys of the kingdom to Peter and the church.
Now that the church has failed, the keys are back in the hand of Christ.

" Behold, I come quickly:
hold that fast which thou hast,
that no man take thy crown. "

Rev 3:11

https://engforum.pra...l/#entry2610431

From the time of king zedekiah.

#16 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:57 PM

Zedekiah, original name Mattaniah, (flourished 6th century bc), king of Judah (597587/586 bc) whose reign ended in the Babylonian destruction of Jerusalem and the deportation of most of the Jews to Babylon. Mattaniah was the son of Josiah and the uncle of Jehoiachin, the reigning king of Judah.
Zedekiah | king of Judah | Britannica.com

He was 20 or 21 when he came to rule.

2500+20=2520

#17 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:04 PM

King Josiah was the last righteous king of Israel. I liken him to Hitler. Both made radical righteous reforms and both died prematurely via battle. The death of both ushered in 70 years of Babylon's rule over the nations.

After God's decreed 70 years for Babylon, Cyrus' Medes/Persians conquered Babylon. The "Governor of Gutium" who had defected to Cyrus led Cyrus troops in a secret invasion and conquest of the city of Babylon.

Interesting... Trump was born in 1946... and was age 70 in 2016 when God decreed him to be president.

#18 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1459 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:53 PM

Haven't heard of this one. Please give me the details. Bill Cooper predicted 9/11. That was amazing.

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:52 PM

Haven't heard of this one. Please give me the details.

Dr Koryagina is a Russian economist. In a July 2001 interview, she said there were forces who were planning a major attack on the USA's financial center. She gave a ten day window for the attack... the "last ten days of August"... which she said had "religious" meaning. That was a cryptic puzzle that is easy to figure out once you know the Russian Orthodox church uses a different calendar, the Julian calendar, that is 13 days behind the Western Gregorian calendar. In other words, according to Russia's religious calendar, Sept 11, is within the "last ten days of August."

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:02 PM

This is interesting...

Trump had an unusual reaction to 9/11 just hours after the attacks

"On September 11, 2001, Donald Trump seemed to brag that one of his buildings was now the tallest in downtown Manhattan. YouTube/Fox5NY

* On September 11, 2001, just hours after terrorists brought down the World Trade Center, Donald Trump seemed to brag that one of his buildings was now the tallest in downtown Manhattan.

* "I mean, 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest," he said.

* The interview came under scrutiny during Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

* Trump's claim that his building was then the tallest in downtown Manhattan wasn't accurate the nearby 70 Pine Street building is 25 feet taller than Trump's 40 Wall Street, though Trump's building has four more stories.

On September 11, 2001, just hours after terrorists brought down the World Trade Center, Donald Trump seemed to brag that one of his buildings was now the tallest in downtown Manhattan.

Trump, then a real-estate developer who had only flirted with a political career, was speaking to a local TV station, WWOR, on the day of the attacks when he was asked about a skyscraper he owned near the fallen Twin Towers.

"Donald, you have one of the landmark buildings down in the Financial District, 40 Wall Street," said Alan Marcus, a WWOR analyst. "Did you have any damage, or did you what's happened down there?"

Trump's response seemed to focus less on the deadly attack than on the fact that the World Trade Center was no longer the tallest building in the area.

"Well, it was an amazing phone call," Trump said. "I mean, 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest."

He continued: "And I just spoke to my people, and they said it's the most unbelievable sight, it's probably seven or eight blocks away from the World Trade Center, and yet Wall Street is littered with two feet of stone and brick and mortar and steel."

The interview came under scrutiny during Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. "

more at link

https://www.business...anhattan-2017-9

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Syria

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru