14 replies to this topic

#1 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:33 PM

RUSSIA, TURKEY, IRAN PALSY WALSY IN SYRIA AND WITH TERRORISTS, TOO

Who would have ever thought that just when almost every terrorist embedded in Syria is about to be ousted that everyone there would be palsy walsy and maybe even go out for ice cream.

AFP_1963AS.jpg?w=810

Look at some of the recent headlines and see if y'all can make heads or tails out of this or if it's simply putting heads in tails.

"Full Blame" On Israel, Says Russia As Syria Accidentally Downs Its Jet

1517676718-9826.png

Turkey-Russia deal for Syria’s Idlib could spare rebels
Deal between Putin and Erdogan delays expected devastating offensive in city

"Russia and Turkey agreed Monday to establish a demilitarized zone in Syria’s Idlib region, the last major stronghold of anti-government rebels "

88150455_18629578.jpg
 Kumbaya, kumbaya, bring me ice cream kumbaya

NATO warships moving closer to Syria shores amid looming US airstrikes: Report

c00ebf47-f097-4732-ae4d-407d9c5d6edf.jpg

Hail NATO, "The Empress of the Seas" bringing ice cream for Turkey, Iran, and Russia

US Marines launch live-fire air assault into Syria desert in 'strong message' to Russia

artillery-syria-1800.jpg

As I have written here on Pravda and everywhere, this was, is, and will be a game of chess.. See if y'all can figure out why, where, and when.

In the interim, there goes my diet.

ice-cream_sundaes_friendlys-crowd-please

Let me know what you make of this but don't forget the nuts.

Regards

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:48 PM

This one is now on twitter too.

Isn't the internet great.

Let's keep it free.

Regards

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 01:36 PM

So why does the israeli government not explain even why israel  embedded israeli home grown terrorists in Syria/

Israel wants to save their IDF troops posing as Syrian rebels as does turkey want to save its own homegrown terrorist and  

(1) why israeli jets were attacking the Syrian government instillation at the exact moment Russian planes were there and more so

(2) why the israelis used the Russian plane for cover as israeli military jets were on a mission to attack Syria, and

(3) why was israel even there without permission to be in Syrian and in this case Russian airspace and more so

(4) what proof does israel have that it was indeed a Syrian missile when it is simply an israeli claim that the missile was Syrian?. 

Look at the last question VERY seriously. 

By by

#4 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20123 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 01:48 PM

Two scoops of chocolate, two scoops of vanilla and drown with lotsa lotsa hot fudge please, then whipped cream and a cherry on top.

After that I think I will go out and strangle some people.  Makes sign of cross.

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:23 PM

Two scoops of chocolate, two scoops of vanilla and drown with lotsa lotsa hot fudge please, then whipped cream and a cherry on top.

Now we're taking serious ice cream. 

After that I think I will go out and strangle some people. 

Count me in!

4cfdddeb71fe68e9cf0c683d374f4832--lon-ch

Makes sign of cross

Maybe we'll start our own mafia and the Sign of the Cross can be the signal.

Regards

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:38 PM

This is clue # 1

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:55 PM

The israeli versus Christian War is officially macabre

#8 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57219 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:40 AM

Russian Military Says Holds Israel Responsible for Deaths of 15 Servicemen, 'Reserves Right to Respond'

https://russia-insid...respond/ri24780

The Russian plane was used as cover by Israeli attackers and set up to be shot down in the counter-attack

RI Staff 16 hours ago |

Russia has told Israel it holds it responsible for the downing of its Il-20 maritime patrol aircraft by a Syrian missile. Russia told Israel that the latter knowingly used the larger Russian plane for cover and set it up to be shot down.

The Russians say Israel warned the attack was coming just one minute before it actually started, this left the Russian plane with no time to get out of the danger zone. Moreover, the Russian side (the Defense Minister) says it reserves the right to "respond": 

The blame for the downing of the Russian plane and the deaths of its crew members lies squarely on the Israeli side,” the Minister Shoigu said. “The actions of the Israeli military were not in keeping with the spirit of the Russian-Israeli partnership, so we reserve the right to respond.”

Spokesman Konashenkov reiterated the same point:

“We consider these provocative actions by Israel as hostile. Fifteen Russian military service members have died because of the irresponsible actions of the Israeli military. This is absolutely contrary to the spirit of the Russian-Israeli partnership,” the statement said. “We reserve the right for an adequate response.”

According to Russia the 4 attacking Israeli F-16s fired off their cruise missiles approaching from the same area the Il-20 was in but from attitude just above the sea so to Syrian radars the Russian plane would be the only one visible in the area where the missiles were coming from.

Israel has yet to publicly comment on the incident.

11.jpg?itok=Vx71D33h

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29391 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:05 AM

Russian Military Says Holds Israel Responsible for Deaths of 15 Servicemen, 'Reserves Right to Respond'

Putin doesn't tho...He just about apologised to the Jews for having a Russian plane in front of a Jew missile

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:16 AM

Mario, did you see my response post to the April Edomite-jew news article you posted on your topic ??

According to another Edomite-jew news article... the Edomite-jew attack on Latakia was against Syria's Russian S-300 missiles stored there.

https://engforum.pra...-2#entry2739818

Edited by Atossa, 19 September 2018 - 04:19 AM.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:20 PM

“We consider these provocative actions by Israel as hostile. Fifteen Russian military service members have died because of the irresponsible actions of the Israeli military. This is absolutely contrary to the spirit of the Russian-Israeli partnership,” the statement said. “We reserve the right for an adequate response.”

Thanks Cosssack.

Your input is always valuable and appreciated.

I will add this and purely from my life experience.

There can be no diplomacy with israelis.

They have historically stabbed Russia and America in the back for decades.

They care not for ANY Christian ethics and are sworn enemies of both Presidents Putin and Trump no matter what kind of allies or partners they pretend to be.

I have known enough israelis personally and recently spoke to friend, an Iraqi vet, who raises an eyebrow every time he hears of any israeli action.

I feel that this will continue to be case until israel is put on the carpet on the world stage, in America and the Russian Federation domestically

Best regards.

#12 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14167 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:05 PM

RUSSIA, TURKEY, IRAN PALSY WALSY IN SYRIA AND WITH TERRORISTS, TOO

Who would have ever thought that just when almost every terrorist embedded in Syria is about to be ousted that everyone there would be palsy walsy and maybe even go out for ice cream.

AFP_1963AS.jpg?w=810

Look at some of the recent headlines and see if y'all can make heads or tails out of this or if it's simply putting heads in tails.

1517676718-9826.png

Turkey-Russia deal for Syria’s Idlib could spare rebels
Deal between Putin and Erdogan delays expected devastating offensive in city

"Russia and Turkey agreed Monday to establish a demilitarized zone in Syria’s Idlib region, the last major stronghold of anti-government rebels "

88150455_18629578.jpg
 Kumbaya, kumbaya, bring me ice cream kumbaya

NATO warships moving closer to Syria shores amid looming US airstrikes: Report

c00ebf47-f097-4732-ae4d-407d9c5d6edf.jpg

Hail NATO, "The Empress of the Seas" bringing ice cream for Turkey, Iran, and Russia

US Marines launch live-fire air assault into Syria desert in 'strong message' to Russia

artillery-syria-1800.jpg

As I have written here on Pravda and everywhere, this was, is, and will be a game of chess.. See if y'all can figure out why, where, and when.

In the interim, there goes my diet.

ice-cream_sundaes_friendlys-crowd-please

Let me know what you make of this but don't forget the nuts.

Regards

All this is happening because Russia and Putin has been sending out all the wrong signals,the fact is the Reich has called Russia's bluff,no response to all the incidents just encourages the Reich to further crimes.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:31 PM

no response to all the incidents just encourages the Reich to further crimes.

This is the way it goes in any combat.

The only thing I suggest, and without claiming it is correct, is that there were deals made behind the scenes.

They may include that israel lays off in exchange for Russia not disintegrating the israeli and turkish terrorist troops in Syria.

The turks signed on.

I feel you and I would both have turned the terrorist mercenaries  into bits of glass but it will become clearer if israel attacks Syria.

Russia can not make deals with israelis. They don't keep their word.

Regards

#14 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14167 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:01 PM

This is the way it goes in any combat.

The only thing I suggest, and without claiming it is correct, is that there were deals made behind the scenes.

They may include that israel lays off in exchange for Russia not disintegrating the israeli and turkish terrorist troops in Syria.

The turks signed on.

I feel you and I would both have turned the terrorist mercenaries  into bits of glass but it will become clearer if israel attacks Syria.

Russia can not make deals with israelis. They don't keep their word.

Regards

Those Zionist thugs have attacked Syria over two hundred times in eighteen months,thats not on,at the moment I am in the Dutch City of Arnhem for the commemorations of the battle,strange how the Countries fighting the Nazis have now become the fascists.

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11326 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:50 PM

Those Zionist thugs have attacked Syria over two hundred times in eighteen months

But I am certain we would NOT let that slide.;

What other variable are at play?

strange how the Countries fighting the Nazis have now become the fascists.

Not the same souls or the same nations, my friend.

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru