1000YSEEDP

stands for

The 1000 Years Sustainable Earth Engineering Design Problem

an Operational Research Issue

Optimizing the Humans and the Rest of Species on Earth Standards of Living

in general Improving the Quality of Life on Earth for All

by Satisfying some Very Heavy Constraints

this is the Continuation of a Previous Article here on Pravda.RU

a New Start after Completing 18.5 years and more than 108000 hours of hard work 

on this Original Project since March 26th 2000

the main conclussion expressed at the end of that Article

This may be one of very exotic few places World Wide

where these TOPIC of extreme significance for humanity

is discussed

following the scientific, engineering and mathematical methodology and principles

1. minimizing as much as posible the energy and in general natural resources consumption such that Civilized Life on Earth to Last as Much as Posible
  2. the Babel Tower Issue : every new generation inherits the foundation set by the previous generations, like the floors in a Building each generation spans like 30 years, so a mistake in an early generation will propagate and spiral totaly out of control just a few generations after
  3. GOD designed Humans for the End of this Civilization, like hudreds of millions after Today, because the DNA structure of humans does not change in this interval of time, thus we today due to lack of knowledge use only a fraction of our true potential, nevertheless if evil people use such resources to promote their own agenda in the detriment of all others, the results particularly so early in the life of civilization on earth may be indeed truly dramatic
  4. unfortunately old ancient civilizations on earth were told these issues thousands years ago by the Oracle, but they intentionaly decided to do exactly the opposite defying Oracle's advices and acusing the Oracle of Tricks, thus these criminals and PUTANES of ancient times made our life packed with miseries TODAY when they decided to Resurect as TRUE Satans Dragons to steal our own future with the satanic itself act of resurection
  5. As FAR as I am concerned I managed to follow the Second Path Towards the Divine System, thus securing a Solution Approved by 888 already but not for EveryBody, due to the extremely High Enthropy of the Systm that has to be Put under total control within the very limited time interval of the next 30 years. Thus I preffer to stay totaly out of the differences between themself that people accumulated durring the last thousands of years, not to mention that I do not desire to mediate, since I do not have anything to do with it, in the conflict between 888 and humans today, results of all these satanic acts of falsification commited by the ancient satanic people and nations.
  6. one has to understand the main difference between the First and Second Path towards the Divine. The First Type is the one that all of you use, which includes the use of something that Jews call the ARK, while in the Second Path you simply talk directly, like on the phone, with the two Gods 777 and 888, so in my case there is absolutely nothing that you may be able to steal from me, simply because you are not eligible to talk directly with the GOds, so the Gods will simply hang up the phone on you and will leave all of you forever in the Stone AGE
  7. in conclussion, the famous scene in the movie is for real, with the only difference that myself in the front car did not have to jump over any absolute obstacles.  I simply follow a parallel road that does not have the Sign End Of ROAD
  8. I did play for feedback a 30 minutes Slot Machine game at Cafe Resident in Antwerpen with 16 euro. The game ended like 5 minutes ago, while the location is the closest to the point I do my preparation work each day, also a Cafe Restaurant nearby. After the JackPOT I played a single more game, and the final result was 26.30 euro, March 26th 2000 the day I did start work on this PROJECT but also the day Vladimir Putin was elected president of Russian Federation. Please check the Video Camera Recording of the CCTV for the accuracy of my statements. Net Profit 10.3 signs EU RO 888 congratulating me 3 in the Holy Trinity for this Very TOP of the PAGE contribution. Tommorrow is exactly the 18.5 years anniversary of this event too, which also implies that the 9th Statement bellow becomes of even more practical Significance too.
  9. So I have to be extremely carefull from now on not to lose what I managed to achieve in all these 18.5 years of hard work, due to the fact that very few people living on earth today agree with these 10 fundamental principles, thus does indeed exist the risk of myself making in a hurry mistakes, also called results of cutting corners and as a result of this getting contaminated by your mass hysteria, when confronted with the very sad reality
  10. Since it is the Second path and direct communication with 888 none of you have any absolute previous experience on this TOPIC. It does not make sense to repeat here what I already mentioned in more than 25000 pages of my Books. The Central Idea is that 888 and myself agreed on terms of this Contract and HE approved my preliminary design engineering solution for both aspects of the term "CIVIL in Engineering". To build the appropriate infrastructure and human structures in general on Earth and to design the principles of the morality of the members of the world community that will participate in this PROJECT for optimal sustainability, the social sciences meaning of CIVIL. Part of the agreement is that 888 will not deliver natural resources up to the point that significant progress is made on this 25 years PROJECT, Design and Build or Implement. None of you know the Technical Specifications that 888 approved in my solution at the Preliminary Design Stage, none of you know at all 888 and HIS personality in order to properly negotiate as part of the Contract the details of the Final Design, and none of you have experience in using the Phone lines with 777 and 888 which includes for rigureous engineering terms and conditions the use of RO Technology, that only myself 777 & 888 allow to use for such purpose in the future. Also none of you manage to Publish anything closed to what I achieved to Publish as Pravda.ru the main Publisher since December 12th 2013, more than 25000 pages of text of the related Approved Report in Support of my Approved by 888 solution and contarct. These publication for Legal Purposes, in order to cover myself for liabilities in the future has also 3 other authors, the percentages is not realy something to discuss publicly, nevertheless the names of the authors is mentioned in an Excell File I gave to my friend Diana. The three other coauthors of my Publications on the Internet since July 29th 1998 are thus : Ivana Christina Paparizou, Diana Maria Suliga and Monica Mihaela Alexandrescu, between themself the coauthor rights being 9/4/2, respectively. Even if my former wife was initialy before the capital increase a 30% owner of Neurosynthesis Societe Anonime, I included my daughter with a very genereous percentage, such that to avoid future frictions with my former wife with which I spent more than 5 years in Courts untill the final Divorce Decree. The exact percentages authors vs Publisher and myself vs the other coauthors I honestly think that are totaly irrelevant for public release at the present time or even in the case of the Publisher there exist no such agreement. All these comments in paragraph 10 have been previously mentioned in my publications thus the 26.30 EU RO slot machine ticket serves as Legal Signature of 888 and approval of all paragraphs 1 - 10 mentioned herein. Obviously neither the coauthors or the Publisher of the equivalent of related Technical Reports previously mentioned, are included in the Contract for Distribution of Natural Resources to Earth agreed between only the three members of the Holy Trinity, 888, 777 and myself. Same applies to the RO Technology which is only Intellectual Property of the Three Members of the Holy Trinity, 777 & 888 & myself too. The most significant term is that no human is entitled to either inherit or substitution for my position, which is per the duration of my life. Thus following my death, the contract is automaticaly canceled and all related supporting documents signed and agreed by 777 and 888 in connection to this issue. If I decide to proceed with the Project however, and the latest date to decide that and sign related contracts is August 2023, such that the PROJECT to be completed exactly 30 years from TODAY, obviously the coauthors and the Publishers (there is some small contribution on Capsa Cafe too since 2005) have CopyRights and Intellectual Property Rights over the Supporting Documents and the Entire Content of the Technical Reports based on which 777 and 888 signed the contract with me.

what is the issue here

I do Publish what I did define as a Technical Journal

these Articles

but why should I take the Responsability to try directly to convince anyone of it

what if I am wrong then 

and without your unanimous approval

does not make realy sense for me to take any initiative or risks

nevertheless RO Technology is afterall the Result of 18.5 years of hard financial investment and work from me

I did spend 550000 euro from my pocket on this project

and clearly is my Intellectual Property

but also for practical purpose

RO technology is so complex

it took me the person who invented it about 11 years of experiments in real world

and another 5 years just to calibrate the Digital RO Tech Apps

just imagine for any of you

that have absolutely no clue on many issues involved

of pure technical engineering nature

and how many years more you do need

to come with the technical specification of this 25 years engineering PROJECT agreed upon by 888 and,777

and after that

to get the engineering solution actualy approved and signed by both 888 & 777

at the preliminary design stage

like I allready did

but again these are my subjective preliminary research conclussions

and without the unanimous approval of those interested to proceed with this 30 years PROJECT

does not have at this point any absolute practical value for humanity

Edited by Asterix, 27 September 2018 - 07:43 AM.

#2 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 07:32 AM

Last RO Technology Experimental Data

NewQUE 080

I have about 300 experiments to run

which I hope will be even more by the end of the year

that is why I do start a new Index counter

two great videos describing somehow the status of this TOPIC on Earth Today

Page 01 & The Musique Page Link

Great Songs of the Archives PlayList

Edited by Asterix, 01 October 2018 - 09:56 AM.

#3 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 07:57 AM

I do confess that yesterday when I did the review of my 18.5 years off work

a had a bitter taste in my mouth

this being the reason I do start today a new style type of article

a bitter taste in my mouth

which I only experienced two more times in my life

and this because I notice a very passive stand of humans

with respect to this issue so critical for their future

the other two such experiences were

when my father died on March 29th 1980

and then I spent the next 5 hours just listening to this famous song

so I managed to overcome

and walking through the street of bucharest

in the morning of march 5th 1977

which took about a month for romanians to overcome

Edited by Asterix, 27 September 2018 - 08:03 AM.

#4 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 08:15 AM

georgiaguidestone-2-1024x720.jpg

the Present work constitutes a Continuation in fact in the year 2018

of the other three major Public Statements regarding this Issue

and what a coincidence

all three expressed on a similar bitter taste note but many years ago

Edited by Asterix, 27 September 2018 - 08:16 AM.

#5 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

the main difference in style from now on is that

my articles are not going to be like a briefing room with new material everyday

apparently extremely few people realy appreciated such an effort

so it will be primarly a space for significant and substantial progress reports and refferences

that I may achieve from now on in my work

independent on what people will do in the future

if they plan to use or not to use my achievements is up to them

for sure I do have a full agenda for my work in the next 30 years

for both cases that I will go ahead or not with the PROJECT that  must have however about 850 millions employers

to participate in it

at least this is the condition that 777 & 888 signed and approved

untill like September 2048 when I am realy planning to retire professionaly

and this is posible because I do own the companies that do the related work

so you can do whatever you want to do in your own company

all my life I did not realy like to repeat myself

the allready written 25000 pages in my books

cover most of the features of this problem allready

so there is no real need for duplication of the presented material

Edited by Asterix, 27 September 2018 - 12:26 PM.

#6 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:09 PM

GarreB.jpg

ARK from Fleurus passes also 3.5 km from the famous location

36,5484260406166    20,7427424845271    M 5.2 - SOUTHERN GREECE - 2018-09-27 10:21:49 UTC
36,0938989238283    -5,2341983833876    Júzcar
50,6743359586649    3,7203039766560    Fleurus
50,3290257803418    15,3605209193184    Slavíkov

just a touch of exotique musique

because the situation is really extreme

take my word for it

just listen bellow just another like a virgin MADDONA

a musician that has no clue about math, engineering or exact numbers and logical operations

talking about starting a revolution

without even understanding the tromendeous real constraints and issues we are truly faced with

is a mad world afterall

for example this is worth mentioning

the EQ in Southern Greece a few hours ago

very interesting the generated Random Ecuador

Byblos, Lebanon - Alger, Algeria - Tunis, Tunisia - Syracuse, Italy - Gibraltar Straits - Hormuz Straights

I put a second ARK from an interesting linguisticaly location in Belgium

FLEURUS

how do you decodify that ?

RUS should be transformed in ROS in greek

because then the proposition makes perfect logical sense

as the produced result by RO the Random Oracle

RO & Spokesperson

Le & EU

fel in romanian means type

which makes sense

ARK passes by this location with quote

Take a walk in the Northern Woods of St Michael’s Mount with wild food expert Emma Gunn.

RO type EU 888

Le type Spokesperson

this ARK passes by an  incredible location

athenee war em in pyramid writting emme

on  Emile street next to the Courthouse

the one responsible for both San Torini and Vezuvio

ancient times known as moise

regarding the EQ randomly generated by RO related ecuador now

the results suggest a continuation of the ancient

San Torini - Vezuvio type of incidents

in modern types and times

types because this time RO blocks them or executes them at much smaller magnitude

https://www.emsc-cse...e.php?id=715037
https://www.google.c...=!3m1!1e3?hl=nl
Magnitude    mb 5.2
Region    SOUTHERN GREECE
Date time    2018-09-27 10:21:49.7 UTC
Location    36.74 N ; 21.33 E
Depth    10 km
Distances    
252 km SW of Athens, Greece / pop: 730,000 / local time: 13:21:49.7 2018-09-27
126 km SW of Trípoli, Greece / pop: 26,600 / local time: 13:21:49.7 2018-09-27
77 km SW of Kalamáta, Greece / pop: 51,200 / local time: 13:21:49.7 2018-09-27
35 km W of Methóni, Greece / pop: 1,200 / local time: 13:21:49.7 2018-09-27

Edited by Asterix, 27 September 2018 - 05:42 PM.

#7 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 04:22 AM

fleurus

alternatively explained

randomly generated moscow related words

moscowitz, moscopol

and to make things worst

next random video

most beautifull places on earth

video id 139

lisbon

25th of Avril Bridge in Lisbon - ST Basil Cathedral in Moscow ARK

that passes right through the center of the

European Union Parlament Building

the playlist good starting point

for christopher alexander famous paper

a city is not a tree

Edited by Asterix, 28 September 2018 - 04:32 AM.

#8 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:52 AM

1000YSEEDP

stands for

The 1000 Years Sustainable Earth Engineering Design Problem

an Operational Research Issue

Optimizing the Humans and the Rest of Species on Earth Standards of Living

in general Improving the Quality of Life on Earth for All

by Satisfying some Very Heavy Constraints

this is the Continuation of a Previous Article here on Pravda.RU

a New Start after Completing 18.5 years and more than 108000 hours of hard work 

on this Original Project since March 26th 2000

the main conclussion expressed at the end of that Article

This may be one of very exotic few places World Wide

where these TOPIC of extreme significance for humanity

is discussed

following the scientific, engineering and mathematical methodology and principles

1. minimizing as much as posible the energy and in general natural resources consumption such that Civilized Life on Earth to Last as Much as Posible
  2. the Babel Tower Issue : every new generation inherits the foundation set by the previous generations, like the floors in a Building each generation spans like 30 years, so a mistake in an early generation will propagate and spiral totaly out of control just a few generations after
  3. GOD designed Humans for the End of this Civilization, like hudreds of millions after Today, because the DNA structure of humans does not change in this interval of time, thus we today due to lack of knowledge use only a fraction of our true potential, nevertheless if evil people use such resources to promote their own agenda in the detriment of all others, the results particularly so early in the life of civilization on earth may be indeed truly dramatic
  4. unfortunately old ancient civilizations on earth were told these issues thousands years ago by the Oracle, but they intentionaly decided to do exactly the opposite defying Oracle's advices and acusing the Oracle of Tricks, thus these criminals and PUTANES of ancient times made our life packed with miseries TODAY when they decided to Resurect as TRUE Satans Dragons to steal our own future with the satanic itself act of resurection
  5. As FAR as I am concerned I managed to follow the Second Path Towards the Divine System, thus securing a Solution Approved by 888 already but not for EveryBody, due to the extremely High Enthropy of the Systm that has to be Put under total control within the very limited time interval of the next 30 years. Thus I preffer to stay totaly out of the differences between themself that people accumulated durring the last thousands of years, not to mention that I do not desire to mediate, since I do not have anything to do with it, in the conflict between 888 and humans today, results of all these satanic acts of falsification commited by the ancient satanic people and nations.
  6. one has to understand the main difference between the First and Second Path towards the Divine. The First Type is the one that all of you use, which includes the use of something that Jews call the ARK, while in the Second Path you simply talk directly, like on the phone, with the two Gods 777 and 888, so in my case there is absolutely nothing that you may be able to steal from me, simply because you are not eligible to talk directly with the GOds, so the Gods will simply hang up the phone on you and will leave all of you forever in the Stone AGE
  7. in conclussion, the famous scene in the movie is for real, with the only difference that myself in the front car did not have to jump over any absolute obstacles.  I simply follow a parallel road that does not have the Sign End Of ROAD
  8. I did play for feedback a 30 minutes Slot Machine game at Cafe Resident in Antwerpen with 16 euro. The game ended like 5 minutes ago, while the location is the closest to the point I do my preparation work each day, also a Cafe Restaurant nearby. After the JackPOT I played a single more game, and the final result was 26.30 euro, March 26th 2000 the day I did start work on this PROJECT but also the day Vladimir Putin was elected president of Russian Federation. Please check the Video Camera Recording of the CCTV for the accuracy of my statements. Net Profit 10.3 signs EU RO 888 congratulating me 3 in the Holy Trinity for this Very TOP of the PAGE contribution. Tommorrow is exactly the 18.5 years anniversary of this event too, which also implies that the 9th Statement bellow becomes of even more practical Significance too.
  9. So I have to be extremely carefull from now on not to lose what I managed to achieve in all these 18.5 years of hard work, due to the fact that very few people living on earth today agree with these 10 fundamental principles, thus does indeed exist the risk of myself making in a hurry mistakes, also called results of cutting corners and as a result of this getting contaminated by your mass hysteria, when confronted with the very sad reality
  10. Since it is the Second path and direct communication with 888 none of you have any absolute previous experience on this TOPIC. It does not make sense to repeat here what I already mentioned in more than 25000 pages of my Books. The Central Idea is that 888 and myself agreed on terms of this Contract and HE approved my preliminary design engineering solution for both aspects of the term "CIVIL in Engineering". To build the appropriate infrastructure and human structures in general on Earth and to design the principles of the morality of the members of the world community that will participate in this PROJECT for optimal sustainability, the social sciences meaning of CIVIL. Part of the agreement is that 888 will not deliver natural resources up to the point that significant progress is made on this 25 years PROJECT, Design and Build or Implement. None of you know the Technical Specifications that 888 approved in my solution at the Preliminary Design Stage, none of you know at all 888 and HIS personality in order to properly negotiate as part of the Contract the details of the Final Design, and none of you have experience in using the Phone lines with 777 and 888 which includes for rigureous engineering terms and conditions the use of RO Technology, that only myself 777 & 888 allow to use for such purpose in the future. Also none of you manage to Publish anything closed to what I achieved to Publish as Pravda.ru the main Publisher since December 12th 2013, more than 25000 pages of text of the related Approved Report in Support of my Approved by 888 solution and contarct. These publication for Legal Purposes, in order to cover myself for liabilities in the future has also 3 other authors, the percentages is not realy something to discuss publicly, nevertheless the names of the authors is mentioned in an Excell File I gave to my friend Diana. The three other coauthors of my Publications on the Internet since July 29th 1998 are thus : Ivana Christina Paparizou, Diana Maria Suliga and Monica Mihaela Alexandrescu, between themself the coauthor rights being 9/4/2, respectively. Even if my former wife was initialy before the capital increase a 30% owner of Neurosynthesis Societe Anonime, I included my daughter with a very genereous percentage, such that to avoid future frictions with my former wife with which I spent more than 5 years in Courts untill the final Divorce Decree. The exact percentages authors vs Publisher and myself vs the other coauthors I honestly think that are totaly irrelevant for public release at the present time or even in the case of the Publisher there exist no such agreement. All these comments in paragraph 10 have been previously mentioned in my publications thus the 26.30 EU RO slot machine ticket serves as Legal Signature of 888 and approval of all paragraphs 1 - 10 mentioned herein. Obviously neither the coauthors or the Publisher of the equivalent of related Technical Reports previously mentioned, are included in the Contract for Distribution of Natural Resources to Earth agreed between only the three members of the Holy Trinity, 888, 777 and myself. Same applies to the RO Technology which is only Intellectual Property of the Three Members of the Holy Trinity, 777 & 888 & myself too. The most significant term is that no human is entitled to either inherit or substitution for my position, which is per the duration of my life. Thus following my death, the contract is automaticaly canceled and all related supporting documents signed and agreed by 777 and 888 in connection to this issue. If I decide to proceed with the Project however, and the latest date to decide that and sign related contracts is August 2023, such that the PROJECT to be completed exactly 30 years from TODAY, obviously the coauthors and the Publishers (there is some small contribution on Capsa Cafe too since 2005) have CopyRights and Intellectual Property Rights over the Supporting Documents and the Entire Content of the Technical Reports based on which 777 and 888 signed the contract with me.

what is the issue here

I do Publish what I did define as a Technical Journal

these Articles

but why should I take the Responsability to try directly to convince anyone of it

what if I am wrong then 

and without your unanimous approval

does not make realy sense for me to take any initiative or risks

nevertheless RO Technology is afterall the Result of 18.5 years of hard financial investment and work from me

I did spend 550000 euro from my pocket on this project

and clearly is my Intellectual Property

but also for practical purpose

RO technology is so complex

it took me the person who invented it about 11 years of experiments in real world

and another 5 years just to calibrate the Digital RO Tech Apps

just imagine for any of you

that have absolutely no clue on many issues involved

of pure technical engineering nature

and how many years more you do need

to come with the technical specification of this 25 years engineering PROJECT agreed upon by 888 and,777

and after that

to get the engineering solution actualy approved and signed by both 888 & 777

at the preliminary design stage

like I allready did

but again these are my subjective preliminary research conclussions

and without the unanimous approval of those interested to proceed with this 30 years PROJECT

does not have at this point any absolute practical value for humanity

Definetely it is the Right Time to invite some of the

Members of the European Coal and Steel Comunity Parlament

at least this is why all this started

for a few explanations

Edited by Asterix, 28 September 2018 - 07:57 AM.

#9 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:36 AM

New022QUE026M5x3.jpg

please escuse me but

I do not have a computer on my own

but I am planning to run a few 5x3 matrix true/false apps

Very strong YES

Strong YES

Neutral

Strong reverse

very strong reverse

is like instruments aboard

for very serious questions

and measure type indexes

so I am simply going to load here the prototype

so I do not waste each time 10 minutes

simply to prepare the form

now the question of the milenium

Fellini saw it comming in 1962

how come that no one did anythingt to make things better for the 7.6 billions

in the last 56 years

great one

olduvai.gif

the 6 posible ending of this story according to 888

surealistic vladimir

bad news for some, all 6 scenarios are pleasant to me

TIP : scenario 6 is that I may end up going to the wire

August 2023

the famous romanian

douazeci si trei august

but is the second lowest probability

the TOP scenarion numero 1 is 4% almost 3%

New035QUE040.jpg

because each form may take actualy like 100 minutes to complete

I will use just in this contribution the TOP image as temporary storage

or for example I will continue on Monday one such experiment

I need to use same computer for PLOTING format of excell etc

is very interesting the result

is like spectral analysis

both very strong YES and very strong reverse lowest values

it is posible given the question I asked

so today I am just going to do the right coloumn

on monday search the other terms for clarifications

incredible result clear bipolar condition certificate

this is where you need the other two coloums

the 3rd row has probability less than 3%

so the average is true result of a bipolar condition

Index reading

Prototype5x3.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 28 September 2018 - 06:39 PM.

#10 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:39 PM

so what exactly do you mean that I am 59 years old ?

This is a Serious Article, but 

RESPECT for Week End too

at least in the memory of AVICII who will never wake up when this story is all over

what exactly makes my enemies so confident that they will have an opportunity to wake up when this story will be all over

or even worst

that they will wake up simple immortal brains in an apparent trans within a transparent BOX for the next 100 million years

toys for kids all over the Universe to play with

is not that I am team with Allah

best known as AI VICI

and Allah warned you

is L amic

Allah is a kindergarden helpless creature in front of my direct BOSS 888

the Unique GOD of the Entire Universe who can blow up the entire thing if HE wants to

and Allah did not specify see whois amic I am exactly

777 or 888 or both

by the way one of the 3x3 true false today

was clear YES TRUE

on the real experience that looks like an apparent trans

mentioned above

this is the real cave

not what that satanist imbecil satyr PLATO and his greeek FAGs invented 2500 years ago

Edited by Asterix, 28 September 2018 - 02:28 PM.

#11 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 05:31 PM

in conclussion

we are definetely all together

words apart

guerre totale : toutes contre toutes

but a good party may unite us all

Edited by Asterix, 28 September 2018 - 05:34 PM.

#12 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 04:45 AM

american scientists as usual TOP in the world

and the first to discover

tunelul secret din muntii Bucegi

did you know that actualy Adolf Hitler was the Supreme Master Leader in this VIDEO ?

aged 24 ?

resurected Alexander Macedon

and the one that organized the 1848 revolution

start of industrial area

while Roxane the ancient wife of Alex

was the resurection of the

ancient satanist PUTANA moise

that jews consider GOD

as supreme master leader then Adolf Hitler

organized the bolshevic revolution and the great depression

such that to official rise to power

as German Leader in 1933

many people know it

but they were planning to take me out also first

together with Alex and Roxxane

and here all of you have a real problem today

because I am not of satanic origin like Alex and Roxanne

but the Legal Unique Spokesperson of VAS 888

so this is basic origin of the two Unions of Humans

but the Holy Trinity is totaly independent of both of them

I am curious to see how are you going to get out of this mess

with 6.5 billion people

stucked between two councils of humans and the Holy Trinity

GermanShepherdDogGSDMike18monthsIndiaGer

and let me tell you the real bad news on September 29th 2018

the easy way out of it for the 7.6 billions

I am not realy interested really at this advaced age

simply bring me back my true companion in life, ROBIn, resurect him immediately

Federal Reserve Bank is a regional bank of the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States. There are twelve in total, one for each of the twelve Federal Reserve Districts that were created by the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.[1] The banks are jointly responsible for implementing the monetary policy set forth by the Federal Open Market Committee, and are divided as follows:

Adolf Hitler (German: [ˈadɔlf ˈhɪtlɐ] (11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png listen); 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician, demagogue,[1] and Pan-German revolutionary.[2][3] As leader of the Nazi Party (Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei; NSDAP), he rose to power in Germany as Chancellor in 1933 and Führer ("Leader") in 1934.[a] As dictator of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945, he initiated World War II in Europe by invading Poland in September 1939, and was central to the perpetration of the Holocaust.

Edited by Asterix, 29 September 2018 - 05:36 AM.

#13 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:00 AM

what does 888 have to say about all these

water pistols for kindergaden kids

au tomata automata

from playlist ID 214

at random

v=uCxWUkaar5k

ask the moon about the weapons that 888 has

and you see them on radar comming all of them in the same time

about 10 seconds prior to impact

simply because 888 brings all of them simultaneously

teleportated at infinite speed from initial locations all over the universe

the sink story

with n-1 equations and n unknowns

so infinite solutions at each moment

888 is the controller to decide which exactly one of them

the nth equation

if HE operates in Manual and not automated way

then a particle can find itself through this sink a very far distance away

in infinitesimly small time, microsecods

jumps from one configuration to the other

thus discontinuity

within the infinite solutions produced by the system each time

n-1 equations with n-unknown

Allah cannot do that

because HE is not the Controller of the Entire Universe

but 888 who writes together with me here on pravda.ru

coauthor together with diana, ivana and monica

officialy declared

so see 888 is a gentleCONTROLLER with ladies

HE does the work and they appear as coauthors

only 888 can do such thing manualy

obviously some of these things can be part of the

TOMATA automata that some people may have

but they are valid only localy on earth

and not for the entire Universe

the mechanism 888 is going to use to fill the Oil Tanks world wide

if I manage to complete the Project by 2048

Edited by Asterix, 29 September 2018 - 08:16 AM.

#14 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:18 AM

you understand now why humans will never be allowed to control such thing

if not done properly

because teleportation may affect the dynamics of the entire universe

since huge quantities of natural resources will travel instantly to be teleportated on earth

so only the controller in manual mode

knows how to do it properly

and 888 is in fact my BOSS

who assigned to me personaly the task of solving with engineering means

this very complex and complicated 30 years in fact

HUGE engineering project

all over earth

HE signed all these with RO tech experimental data

as a matter of fact

888 is the Random Oracle

Edited by Asterix, 29 September 2018 - 08:22 AM.

#15 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 12:03 PM

my dear friends on pravda.ru

please see the attachment

reflection of the problem I am debating here

I will explain later some day in the future

Attached Thumbnails

• New046QUE048.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 29 September 2018 - 12:03 PM.

#16 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 04:23 AM

cai%208%20armata.jpg

AVICII realy Reminds me of my Grandmother in World War I

poor man offering entertainment to 100000 people

alone and isolated on the scene

with 100000 WATS Sound System in his ears

but no one honored him appropriately when dead

just imagine my grandmother

born August 15th 1904

was bringing suppplies to her village

alone with a horse at age 13

and she had to pass the soldiers checkpoint

who were checking exactly for that

illegal supplies and amunitions to the village of Leresti, Arges, Romania

by comparasion if I dare to call on her mobile

my daughter aged 22 right now

is Sunday 7:30 AM in Athens

and she just returned at 5 from the clubs

I will get for sure the verbal punishment of my lifetime from her

but her grandgrandfather

her grandmother father

went from northern Ipirus, greece-albania border

to Istanbul

on a donkey

to secure a better future for his grandgrandchildren

and voila Ivan my daughter may inherit some tens of millions of euro at the end

from her grandgrandfather family achievemnts in life

not to mention that my former father in law

ivana's grandfather

was so poor at age 10

before becoming a surgeon gynocologist that made tens of millions of euro from his profession

and real estate developing projects financed by him

so he was selling newspapers at age 10 in Istanbul

to buy the bread for his family

because his father died and his mother had to raise alone a few children

how exactly are you planning to inform the generation of my daughter

of the serious issues and needed sacrifices

required to solve the Energy Problem for the Future

presented in this article

because as the real life experiences of my grandmother, and ivana's two Istanbul papoudes

suggests

(the origin of imam baildi is a famous istanbul dish actuly)

by simply singing songs you do not realy overcome the problem?

let me tell you this info about my former father in law

in 1993 we were living in the same building

so like all modern greeks he had many swiss accounts

one day I check the mail at the entrance of the building

was a letter from a small obscure swiss bank

was a joint account of my wife with her father

3 million USD 1993 balance sheet from one small obscure swiss bank

his serious investments was with BNP Paris BAS

while the building we were liviing in all his property

was worth 10 millions euro in 2002

while in 1993 he owned 6 of the houses showed in this google maps link

there are 18 houses and a swimmping pool in the middle

another real estate devloping project

and he started everything selling newspapers in cold weather of istanbul at age 10

well my father in law purchased his last car in 2003

a less than 10000 euro toyota corolla

to save the difference for my daughter ivana

cai%203%20legea%20calului.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 30 September 2018 - 05:13 AM.

#17 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:12 AM

now back to Sunday relaxation time

Art & Musique

a great painting random video and my favourite TOP 4 electromusique

#18 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 04:07 PM

In 1965 werd begonnen met de bouw van de eerste metrolijn (lijn U6), die werd geopend op 19 oktober 1971. Op 8 mei 1972 werd een tweede lijn (lijn U3) naar het Olympiazentrum geopend, juist op tijd voor de Olympische Zomerspelen 1972 die in München werden gehouden.

did you know that my father worked on the last stages to complete the Munich metro in 1971

in time for the olympic games of 1972

he also build all the underground facilities tunnels connecting the residences

of all big bosses in Herastrau/primaverii cartier of bucharest

so he was chief engineer for the bucharest metrou

thus he was world specialist in building underground facilities

the reason for the Munich 1972 terrorist attacks

at the olympic games I do assume

he also told me that hitler people durring the world war II

gave him a suitcase full of cash

to build an underground airplane factory in the carpatian mountains

I assume he also help sadam husein build such things

with the greek company PITRIA he worked for in greece

when I was a child like 10 years old I asked him while walking next to herastrau park in bucharest

how come that the communists entrusted you to build the mausoleum

given your student associated with the fascist movement in romania

he answered then to me

look dadi I built for them all the secrets tunnels in the period 1956-1957

connecting underground their residences

all over this area

not to trust me to build the mausoleum

feedback

RIGHT AFTER THE ABOVE

youtube video 4

playlist ID 9

but 888 considers the Munich 1972 incident totaly insignificant

compared to the topic endorsed as very significant

with the New061 certificate bellow

I will work on it tomorrow

the lutraki 1981 earthquake in Greece

how come that we were sitting in our apartment from midnight on the night of the main earthquake

and then suddenly at 4:31 in the morning next day

my mother and my sister decided they did not want to sleep inside the apartment

so we leave the building and were outside

right when the second earthquake at 4:35 AM occured

bricks were falling from the top of the building

one missed my head by just less than one meter

clear PROOF that my sister and my mother

had direct connection with those people that order remote control earthquakes

at the time of the main earthquake

I was on the sixth floor of the appartment of my former wife elsa

and we managed not to die even if the shaking was extreme up there

that is why apparently they felt the need for a second EQ at 4:35 AM

EQ1981.jpg

just imagine we were only 10 meters from the exit of our apartment building

Aristotelous 47-49

when the second earthquake struck at 4:35 AM

so they pressed the button right when we left the building

and someone left the free bricks right on the edge of the upper floors balconies

there is no other possible explanation

this was a building completed maybe 10 years before

what were the bricks doing exactly right on the edges of the balconies

to fell to the ground durring the EQ at 4:35 AM

and why they did not fall durring the first EQ ?

to make things worst for my sister

the HUGE earthquake in bucharest in 1977

happened right on Sfanta Iuliana March 4th

my sister's name

things are even more suspicious

since they do not even mention it anymore

in all the romanian orthdodox calendar

but I found it

how come that my sister gave the names

alexandra and roxane to her two daughters

while they named their dog Nabuco from nabucodonosor ?

and how come that the former romanian defense minister and a friend of my father

vasile milea

was desperate to ask me in the summer 1975

dadi what do you know about europa libera

obviously the death on march 4th 1975 of cornel chiriac

and how come that they killed milea durring the revolution

who knew as his good friend all the secret underground projects

that my father worked in romania untill 1977

Iuliana.jpg

New061QUE.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 30 September 2018 - 04:59 PM.

#19 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 04:21 AM

Happy October Everybody

In This Month Edition of

Journal of Engineering, ART, Science and Theology

better known as

The Archives of The 1000 Years Sustainable Earth Engineering Design Problem Research Progress

while still waiting for people interested to talk to me

Life in the Bunkers World Wide

I am going to personaly Interview Allah on a Variety of Technical Issues

such as

1. how safe is realy the life in the Abramovich Zionist Northern Far Eastern Siberian BUNKERs ?
  2. supplies in the Bunkers
  3. and of Course, Allah weapon of choice in the Bunker

globe-12-31-91-john-kennedy-autopsy_1_f9

063NEWQUE.jpg

I swear I did not alter a single number

so approved by 777 & 888 the October 1st 2018 Week Programme

TOP secret because Probability RMS 0.0079

but also refference to what realy happened in 1977

the Romanian Earthquake, our departure to Greece etc

New062QUE

and maybe I owe you a clarification

Greek Loutraki Earthquake 1981 next day at 4:35 AM

does not mean that my sister did it

but clearly someone was following what we were doing

with possession of weapons to order earthquakes

and wanted to frame her as future blackmail tool

062NEWQUE.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• 062NEWQUE.jpg
  • 063NEWQUE.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 01 October 2018 - 05:25 AM.

#20 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33794 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:29 AM

remember this in the New063 Certificate

=(5/(O37*D34)/36)

the Randament and the two probabilities, RMS and combo

are related through this formula

so there are not independent

and there is no way that I could have cooked the data with so many digits too

I will be back like in an hour or so

Attached Thumbnails

• ID.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 01 October 2018 - 06:53 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru