#21 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:42 AM

Stampede

There seems to have been a stampede by Asian and African countries to establish ties with Israel after 1992. Maybe their leaders realized who was behind the Rajiv murder and thought discretion was the better part of valour. The Indian economy boomed after the murder driven by Western (ultimately Chewish) investment.

#22 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:44 AM

Four Weeks

It is nearly 4 weeks since I ordered Ramesh Dalal's book. I haven't got it yet. I wonder if I ever will.

#23 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:43 PM

An article on Chandraswami

Attached Thumbnails

• chandraswami_liz_taylor_khashoggi.png

#24 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 12:46 AM

Another Chandraswami Article

Attached Thumbnails

• khashoggi_chandraswami_rowland_mamaji.png

#25 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:48 AM

Finally

I finally received the book I have been waiting for. Ramesh Dalal's Rajiv Gandhi's Assassination: The Mystery Unfolds. After over a month !!

I will get down to reading it and post any new information I may find in it.

#26 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:26 AM

Almost Finished

I have almost finished Ramesh Dalal's book on the Rajiv Gandhi assassination. It is pretty gripping. Dalal was in the thick of the action. The assassination ocurred on his birthday. One of those invited didn't make it and called at 10:35 pm to excuse himself. He also said that Rajiv Gandhi had been assassinated. This was just minutes after the deed had been carried out at the other end of the country in pre cell phone days. The person in question was Rajinder Jain, a disciple of the infamous Chandraswami.

#27 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 03:07 AM

Moral

The JFK assassination researchers are still a large band. But with a single exception they toe the kosher line. No discussion of Israeli involvement is permitted. The one exception is the late Michael Collins Piper. His seminal work Final Judgement must be read by anyone interested in real history. I personally think Piper narrowed his focus too much. His thesis was that ben Gurion ordered JFK's bloody execution because of the latter's opposition to Israel's nuclear weapons ambitions. While this was certainly part of the motivation there was more. Joseph Kennedy was hated by the Chosen for his opposition to WW2. Some suggest the entire 1960 elections were an exercise to get LBJ in through the back door, unelected. LBJ was Jewish and an ardent Zionist. He was keen the USS Liberty was sunk. He expanded the profitable conflict in Vietnam and most importantly removed any opposition to Israeli warmongering and nuclear weapons acquisition.

Piper was unaware of other leaders that the Israelis and their sayanim across the globe were liquidating. Especially Olof Palme, Rajiv Gandhi and Yasser Arafat, The list of other statesmen, bureaucrats and other prominent individuals executed is long and is yet to be compiled. If the Khazar mafia think you are an obstacle they will get rid of you. Their absolute ruthlessness is one of the vital ingredients in their recipe for success. A major part of their already successful strategy to completely dominate the goyim.

Edited by Marmoset, 04 November 2018 - 03:11 AM.

#28 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:42 AM

Explosive !

A couple of revelations in Ramesh Dalal's book are quite astounding. He points out at the end that the 1990/1991 movie Delta Force 3 had a female suicide bomber coming on to a stage, handing a person on the stage a bouquet of flowers and then detonating an explosive belt that we had seen earlier being strapped to her waist. Almost exactly as in the 1991 Rajiv Gandhi assassination. Dalal thinks this is a strong indication of external (Mossad) involvement and I agree with him. The movie was of course directed by a Chosen Person.

Another astounding revelation was that Subramanian Swamy had prior to the assassination admitted he had introduced the LTTE to Mossad. Swamy was on the faculty of Harvard until recently. He apparently had met legendary Mossad agent David Kimche in Harvard and used this contact to get the two organisations together. David Kimche is mentioned in Larry Kolb's book Overworld.

He was in a meeting with Adnan Khashoggi , a senior Iranian intelligence officer, top CIA agent Miles Copeland, Kolb and others. This meeting led to the planning of the Iran contra affair.

#29 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:55 AM

Pranab Mukherjee

Pranab Mukherjee was a senior politician prior to the assassination. He plotted with some of his colleagues to oust Rajiv Gandhi in the 1980's and was expelled from the party by Rajiv Gandhi. Nevertheless he became president of India in the 21st century and became the first Indiian head of state to visit Israel. Subramanian Swamy is doing well despite being named as a suspect by the Jain commission. You are rewarded for murder if it is done on behalf of the Chosen people.

#30 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:55 AM

https://www.google.c...541415079948959

#31 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 11:23 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=LD3E9Ati59c

#32 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:51 PM

TN Seshan

TN Seshan was a senior Indian bureaucrat. He was known for his integrity. Right after the assassination he told both Subramanian Swamy and Prime Minister Chandrasekhar that he thought Mossad was involved. The two individuals approached were of course complicit and laughed at him.

#33 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:52 AM

TN Seshan

TN Seshan studied at Harvard and was taught by Subramanian Swamy at that university. Ironically Subramanian Swamy promoted Seshan's career. They both belonged to the same ethnic community. I mentioned in the last post that Prime Minister Chandrasekhar and Subramanian Swamy laughed at him when he suggested that Mossad was behind the assassination. In fact Subramanian Swamy warned Seshan not to continue with this line of thought. 

All this has been the subject of heated debate in the Indian parliament in the 1990's.

#34 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:28 AM

Scumbag

Subramanian Swamy is an absolute scumbag, He first visited Israel in 1982, before India had diplomatic relations with the apartheid state. He has been a steadfast asset for that wretched country ever since. He has flown it's flag over his house. He has sharply criticised the Indian government's vote in the UN on Talmudic Trumpenstein decision on Jerusalem.

#35 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:30 AM

swamy+israelia.jpg

#36 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:31 AM

Sh1tbag

The previous post shows the sh1tbag with the Israeli ambassador.

#37 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:31 AM

Long Term Plan

Rajiv Gandhi's murder was the final act in a successful 16 year plan to dislodge the Nehru/Gandhi dynasty and bring India into the Israeli orbit. Forces aligned with the banksters provoked Indira Gandhi to declare a state of emergency in 1975. Her heir apparent Sanjay Gandhi died in a suspicious light plane crash in 1980. The Sikh separatist movement was fomented and this lead to Indira's assassination in 1984. Peter Ustinov was within metres of the spot. He was Jewish and the son of a British intelligence agent. Coincidence ? We will never know. CIA assets in conjunction with the anti Gandhi Indian Express newspaper chain whipped up the Bofors scandal which alleged kickbacks to Rajiv Gandhi. Chandraswami and Subramanian Swamy were in the thick of the action. Politicians both in Rajiv's Congress Party and the opposition undermined him all the way. The Sri Lankan Tamil separatist movement was fomented and Mossad involvement was obvious all along. The separatist LTTE group most probably were used as mercenaries in the assassination, using a strategy outlined in a contemporaneous movie Delta Force 3 directed by a Jew.

Yet another amazing example of the global reach and power of organised Jewry.

#38 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 12:40 AM

India's Lyndon Johnson

After the JFK murder arch Zionist LBJ abruptly and promptly changed policy towards Israel. No more opposition to Israel's nuclear weapons program. A complete and effective cover up of the USS Liberty incident. Facilitation of Israeli arms buildup and the 6 day war.Johnson also greatly expanded the profitable Vietnam bloodbath. Narasimha Rao became Prime Minister of India after the Rajiv Gandhi assassination. One of his first acts as PM was to establish diplomatic relations with Israel for the first time. As I have mentioned earlier India now purchases 50% of Israel's weapons production and hosts 20 Chabad Lubavitch centres . Rao was a disciple of the con man and Israeli asset Chandraswami and the latter apparently formulated policy for the latter during his regime 1991- 1996.

#39 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 01:00 AM

Tiruchi Veluswamy

This gentleman deserves honourable mention in this sordid episode. At the time of the assassination he belonged to the same political party as the slimy Subramanian Swamy. He was based in the city of Chennai and travelled locally with SS when the latter visited the area. Veluswamy testified to the Jain commission that both SS and Chandraswami were in Chennai on the day of the assassination (May 21 1991). SS received a visit from a Sri Lankan Tamil militant in his hotel room that morning. They both then drove to Bangalore, possibly in separate cars. The town where Rajiv was killed, Sriperumbudur is a short distance from Chennai and on the way to Bangalore. Veluswamy says all this was surreptitious. He knew because he was in contact with SS at the time. I am not sure but I think SS actually stopped at the venue of the meeting where the murder occurred. Veluswamy maintains his testimony to the present day. There are many videos of interviews and speeches he has given on this subject on You Tube. Unfortunately all of them are in Tamil and incomprehensible to the average viewer. Global Jewish power has ensured that none of these interviews has been translated.

#40 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:07 AM

Barbara Crossette

On his final drive on his way to his final campaign venue Rajiv had two female correspondents with him in the car. One of them was an ugly bitch called Barbara Crossette. She was a CFR member and correspondent for the Jew York Slimes. She had previously written disparagingly of Rajiv. I mention this because it shows how organised Jewry uses it's propaganda assets across the globe to undermine those it wants to remove. And was her presence at the assassination a coincidence ? We will never know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru