#41 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 11:29 AM

Revisit

I intend to reread two books - Larry Kolb's Overworld and Ramesh Dalal's book on the assassination. I will then revisit this thread and add any details that I may have missed out.

I only stumbled upon this conspiracy a few months ago. It is an eyeopener. We thought we knew about most major Zionist conspiracies but most conspiracists are unaware of this one.

#42 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:48 AM

Ram Jethmalani

I will reread the books mentioned and add details that may have been overlooked. But I must first mention another powerful Israeli asset - lawyer and politician Ram Jethmalani. He appears to be even more powerful than Subramanian Swamy. He has been described as the most pro Israeli politician in Asia. A flattering biography of him has been written by a Jewish woman from Michigan where Jethmalani taught law. Jethmalani obtained political asylum in the US during Indira Gandhi's emergency in the mid 1970's. He was the only Indian ever to be so honoured. His connections to Zionism are by now obvious. He is now 94 years old and still active. Only the good, as they say, die young. I have mentioned the 16 year ultimately successful campaign to root out the Gandhi family and establish diplomatic relations between India and Israel. Jethmalani had a major role in this campaign. He was a bitter foe of Indira Gandhi. He tormented Rajiv Gandhi with the fake Bofors scandal. This lead to Rajiv;s government falling in 1989 and enabled his successor VP Singh to remove his (Rajiv's)  Special Protection Group. Jethmalani travelled to Sweden ostensibly to uncover evidence. He celebrated his birthday in Monte Carlo at this time on Adnan Khashoggi's yacht. This was to meet a former Bofors CEO Martin Ardbo. This rendezvous was arranged by Chandraswami with the purpose of obtaining evidence against Rajiv. Larry Kolb mentions this party in his book Overworld. He was at the party.

Edited by Marmoset, 07 December 2018 - 11:32 AM.

#43 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:03 AM

First

I am the first to point out that the main assassinations of the 20th century were the work of Organised Jewry. There is strong evidence for this  in the JFK and Rajiv Gandhi assassinations. We can by induction conclude that the RFK, James Forrestal, John jr, Indira Gandhi, Sanjay Gandhi ,Olof Palme and Yasser Arafat assassinations were orchestrated by the same forces. It is possible that these some of these hits were sub contracted to other agencies. MC Piper suspects Savak in the RFK murder. There is suspicion of the involvement of South Africa in the Palme hit.

#44 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 07:16 AM

rajiv_palme.png

Rajiv speaking at Olof Palme's funeral. Just 4.5 years later the same forces would liquidate him.

Click the thumbnail to enlarge.

Edited by Marmoset, 24 November 2018 - 07:19 AM.

#45 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:31 AM

Mohandas Gandhi

I have tended to view MK ("Mahatma") Gandhi as a bit of a British puppet who presided over India's transition from a colonial to a semi colonial state. While this may be true his assassination soon after "independence"  by a Hindu fundamentalist poses certain questions. Mohandas Gandhi consistently opposed the creation of the state of Israel for sound moral reasons. We have seen in this thread how hazardous to health opposition to Israel can be. Apparently the chain of possession of the Beretta 9mm automatic that the assassin used was never traced to it's source. A person from the US Embassy was present at the assassination. I hope to research this one too if time permits.

Edited by Marmoset, 24 November 2018 - 11:31 AM.

#46 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 11:59 PM

Deleted

I had a thread similar to this one on another forum. It has just been deleted. According to the hit counter it obtained 350,000 hits. The Chosen People rule the world and murder leaders and prominent individuals that stand in their way.

#47 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:19 AM

Mark

The fact that the thread on the other forum was deleted means without doubt that it was an in an area that was not to be approached. It was exposing facts that are to be hidden at all costs.

It was showing with facts that the New World Order maintains it's grip on the globe, among other things by liquidating leaders and prominent individuals across the globe.

#48 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Growth Rates

1280px-GDP_per_capita_of_China_and_India.svg.png

#49 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:05 PM

Click on the thumbnail in the post above.

China established diplomatic relations with Israel at about the same time as India , shortly after Rajiv Gandhi's assassination. Growth rates in both countries rose rapidly after the assassination. The assassination was also a signal to China and other countries as to what course of action was in their best interests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru