Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Google goes insane......“Fu*k. You. All. To. Hell”: Google exec threatens GOP over Kavanaugh confirmation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29338 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:57 PM

“Fu*k. You. All. To. Hell”: Google exec threatens GOP over Kavanaugh confirmation

By Zero Hedge -

October 9, 2018

A Google exec has come under fire after sending a now-deleted tweet to the GOP over the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who became the 114th justice of the US Supreme Court following a heated political battle.

You are finished, @GOP. You polished the final nail for your own coffins. ****. YOU. ALL. TO.

HELL,” tweeted design lead David Hogue, adding “I hope the last images burned into your slimy, evil, treasonous retinas are millions of women laughing and clapping and celebrating as your souls descend into the flames.”

hogue-1.png

Hogue, a Google US design lead who has been with the Mountain View, CA company since December 2013, confirmed that he deleted the tweet and that the opinions expressed in it “are mine personally.”

Yes, I deleted that tweet.
Yes, those opinions are mine personally, and I am responsible for them.
Yes, I should have been more eloquent and less condemning.
Yes, I still believe the @GOP is wrong and not serving your best interests.
Yes, I still believe we can do much better.

A Google spokeswoman told Fox News via email: “What employees say in their personal capacity has no bearing on the way we build or operate our products.”

Sounds like a similar answer to the one Google gave when Breitbart uncovered a video of Google executives who are absolutely beside themselves following Hillary Clinton’s historic loss. In the video, co-founder Sergey Brin compares Trump supporters to fascists and extremists – arguing that like other extremists, Trump voters suffered from “boredom” which has, he claims, historically led to fascism and communism.

He then asks his company what they can do to ensure a “better quality of governance and decision-making.”

And according to Kent Walker, VP for Global Affairs, those who support populist causes like the MAGA movement are motivated by “fear, xenophobia, hatred and a desire for answers that may or may not be there.”

He later says that Google needs to fight to ensure that populist movements around the world are merely a “blip” and a “hiccup” in the arc of history that “bends towards progress.” 

Was David Hogue’s hateful opinion of an entire class of people — the GOP — fueled by Google’s internal culture which despises conservatives?

https://www.intellih...h-confirmation/

Edited by Mario Milano, 09 October 2018 - 04:17 PM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29338 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:20 PM

Now we understanding that Google is fucking insane after what they have tried to do to the internet with their EVIL Beyond belief censorship?

Time Google was broken up into a million pieces...It is absurd such lunatics from one company can control the flow of information around the world..

Go to hell Google...your evil is beyond the pale...Time you were out of the picture you insane Jews

Edited by Mario Milano, 09 October 2018 - 04:23 PM.

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29338 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:46 PM

Absolute power makes Google insane...End of story....Time to break up this company

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11310 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:26 PM

Break them up and stomp them into the ground especially the lying, banning, censoring ceo Punkdar Piechuk

Regards

#5 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:59 AM

I am wondering what Mr. Hogue was angry about.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29338 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:10 AM

I am wondering what Mr. Hogue was angry about.

Seems like the assholes at Joogle are angry no one listens to them, they tried to convince every one to vote for shitlery, tried to demonize Kava etc....

Seriously it is way past time to break up Joogle

#7 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13599 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:48 PM

Gotta give them credit for making Google Earth available.

However getting angry at their other hand is either a show or stupidity.

Crats or Cans, they are all playing same game: make all of Mankind into slaves on Talmudist plantations.

Other people call the Crat - Can game to be theatrics, dialectical opposition.

Edited by Ivan88, 10 October 2018 - 05:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru