#21 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:29 PM

And so a habitual felon put on a NC Appellate Court

This is NOT America

Andrew Heath and others caught RED HANDED SMOKING GUN et al and the whole of government jacks 0ff while they rape America and its kids

Then these A$$H0LES try to whack me and my family and expect no opposite reaction

Ain't agonna happen

Regards

#22 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:34 PM

And so a habitual felon put on a NC Appellate Court

This is NOT America

Andrew Heath and others caught RED HANDED SMOKING GUN et al and the whole of government jacks 0ff while they rape America and its kids

Then these A$$H0LES try to whack me and my family and expect no opposite reaction

Ain't agonna happen

Regards

#23 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:42 PM

I had described them as "viscous rabid dogs"... among other things... and putting one on the (pick-a-state-) Appellate court, comes as no surprise.

I can testify that: this ain't the same America I grew up in...

They won't wack-me, they prefer the torture method when dealing with me... black-lists, censorship, creating distrust, 'chicken-winging', hand-cuffs applied with injurious force, not taking/filing criminal complaints reported my me, and the list goes on. The right to due process and equal protection under the law, as well as the ex-post-facto clause and habeas corpus, are things disposed of entirely, when the rats deal with me. To kill me would be to show mercy... hence the torture as they have 0% empathy, 0% compassion, and 0% sympathy, but they do have 100% sadism, 100% asshole, 100% head-up-someone-else'-butt, and they can count to ten about 95% of the time.

Solved picture posting problem... the error message read "error, see forum administrator"--crap, I'm the 'forum administrator'... sonowwhat? Problem was: image-width was too wide for an in post-inline image-attachment. I'll let the gov' off the hook for that one... but I really should blame it on them anyway, cuz that's what they'd do to me...

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 17 October 2018 - 05:45 PM.

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:48 PM

I can testify that: this ain't the same America I grew up in...

Dpz2SwfXoAAagzZ.jpg

Note how the matrix in GL(n,F) "blows up"

Forgot too muchin my old age, but coming back rapidly.

I did NOT expect this.

Now I recall in Lebesgue Measure how I worked a "stumper" pages long by choosing a particular non-particular

The Professor was stumped

My adviser - Hungarian from the Russian School helped me, in fact encouraged me

All he wanted was a beautiful girl to call his own

You know what, he got her but did less math and physics after that

I wonder why?

MV5BMTM5NTAxNjUxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTY0

Edited by shaktiman, 18 October 2018 - 06:49 PM.

#25 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:03 PM

Yer sayin' too much w/out sayin' a whole lot...

Incidentals=b2

a='id' and b=ego and a+b=c where c=super-ego +/-. (Freudian math) a+b=c, axb=c, -ax-b=c, a/b=c and a-b=c, where c=2 and c=1 and c=1 and c=1 and c=0, respectively. And so: c+c+c+c+c=5=c and where c+a=c~=k=k~ and where k+k=q. c~+k+q=q+q=24 or q2~

I'm jogging my memory regards things taught by my ex-neighbor, the mathematician. He'd drive assignments home by repeating them like this: a=a=1=a and b=b=b2=b~ and where if b=a then b=1=b. And so: a+b=c, c=2 and a+b~=c~, c~=3=c~ and c+c~=c=2+c~=5 or 2+3=5, where c=5, 5=c. c+a=c6=c~; c~+k=k~ and k~+q=q~. c~=6 and k~=12 and q~=24. And where, c=5, k=6 and q=12. 6, 12, 6, 12, 24 are all easily divided by 1, 2, or 3. Anyway...

If I can figure all of that out well enough, it will form the basis for Story Math and Fantasy Math, where the former relates to people/things and where the later relates to creating/destroying things that were a product of Story math. It's all forced to equate to express various levels of a=mood/intelligence, etc, of an individual, and b=everything else, including other individuals, e.g.: you. That's the story side, where c=c and c~=c~ are carried over to Fantasy Math, where c and c~=events/ideas/inventions, etc., are expressed using new assignments, d=d, e=e, f=f, g=g, h=h and i=i; where d=3 and e=4 and f=5 and g=7 and h=8 and i=9 and where i+a=10. 

Then comes q: it's the sum of c~+k~, which expresses, on a grand/world scale, whatever, in a large way. It's all +/- and so, p=negative values: p, p~ e.g.: -axp=a and where -a+p=-b~. All twenty six letters of the alphabet are eventually used, which is the telling of the story to the end. 6+12+24=42 levels of expression from a to z and 42-26=16 and 16/3=5.34, well c=5 and c~-c=.34, or the 'home court' advantage, aka: cheating! I just picked up .34 by fudging the math!, Story Math is a spoof-math, I force it to fit/equate so that, even though p=6=p and c~=5.34=c~ and p-c~=p.66, I plan to, by shear fabrication, cheat my way to a winning hand/story/event/level, etc.

a+b=c and c~=5.34 and p=-6, cursory... but in reality, p=-12 or p2=p~.... well,  p~-c~=-6.66=p~ and so, p~=our current reality. c=0=c and p=-6.66=p~.

Gotta fight that p~ from c=zero to infinity, and beyond! (I did say it was a spoof story, right?)

EDIT: I cheated on the cheating and gained an extra .01. 16/3=5.33 and I cheated by adding that .01 to .33. c~=5.34=c~, fudging fractions is fun! Add it up: .33+.33+.33=.99, well... someone's got to claim that .01, right?? Right.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 20 October 2018 - 07:11 PM.

#26 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11339 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:59 PM

Look around you Vanka.

Tain't all fantasy

Regards

#27 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1301 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 11:28 PM

When all the white men are dead everything will be right with the world ,I think I get it ?

#28 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 09:45 PM

Look around you Vanka.

Tain't all fantasy

Regards

When you don't really know, math to the nth degree, then it's pure fantasy. I'm fudging values which show in charts, literally, which means "I'm cheating" to gain a mathematical advantage. Fantasy, Freudian and Story Math are all fabrications... and in my spoof world of mathematics, I get away with cheating! 'Cause, that's what the adversary does... it's like fighting fire with fire in a world where I just make things up... silly-sci-fi, perhaps? It's where science, imagination, fiction and  the triumph of good over evil meet reality, in a spoof of my life's story. And somewhere in the middle, life carries on.  

#29 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 05:59 PM

When all the white men are dead everything will be right with the world ,I think I get it ?

Somehow I skipped over this reply, 

I've puzzled by that 'dead whites sets the world right' notion. It only makes sense from the standpoint that 'white men' are a threat to those who wish to see white men dead. Why kill off something if it is of no threat? How are they being threatened? Hint: they want to control everyone, and 'everyone' includes whites... and no one can control *crazy.

Ergo, whites must go. Hence the 'race baiting' and divisive rhetoric.

*everything white men try to do is rendered useless by them, and if whitey keeps it up (seeking justice, morality, peace, etc.) then they will just have to kill whitey off. But I do agree, as it is with/in any ethnic group, there are some whites that just need to go. 

Shaktiman... shhhh... is the word, tis all fantasy if *I* says so... cold-hard-world.... on the down low, and all that. (the truth is in the lies) {sarcasm/metaphors/analogies} [yous bedda get it or I'ma gonna breaka you legs] ;)

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 24 October 2018 - 06:08 PM.

#30 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:17 PM

Just a little side note: Whites, in the west were/are a 'privileged class', because whites rule. Thus all whites are 'privileged', to a greater degree. But white rulers are generally known to be psychopaths. That's ego driven whites, the psychopaths, aka gov'ment. History always shows that mixed-ethnic 'whites' transcend the race baiting and divisive rhetoric. These whites see all things as a matter of choice, regardless of ethnicity. All are equal, where all are on one planet. 

The abc's: a=humanity, b=planet=c; a+b=c. Not so sure why that equation is so difficult for some to understand.

What are we missing out on, while the 'psycho-whites' are in charge? Very-much everything... all of us: a=(1=meid, 2=myselfego or 3=Is-ego): a=a; or a=a2; or a=a3, b=b2, bn   a3*b2*n=c=us/we/everything else; (in the people/things equation, a=1 is assumed; b=2 assumed; unless 'b' represents people, then b=1 and therefore, a+b=c, where c=2: 1+1=2. And so if b=2, then a+b=c or 1+2=3, where c=3. a=1=me=a, b=1=you=b, b=2=everything else=b2

Either that is what it ain't or it's not what it is if a+b=c or was it a*b=c? 

a+b=c

a*b=d

a/b=e

a-b=f

-a*-b=g

-a/-b=h

-a+-b=i

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 24 October 2018 - 07:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru