Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Seriously does anyone still listen to those retards on CNN?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:33 PM

#2 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:11 AM

TV

I didn't own an idiot box for 6 years. I have one now but don't switch it on. Who wants lies and faggotry and ugly short haired chicks and warmongering and decadence  ?

CNN showed "UA 175" pass ghost like through the massive steel facade of the South Tower on 9/11.

Edited by Marmoset, 16 October 2018 - 11:12 AM.

#3 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2277 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:18 AM

The sad part is that the news that gets exported out the US into Europe goes through the CNN filter with the result that Europe thinks that events in the US is exactly how CNN says. The UK believes that the country hates Trump but after the mid terms there is going to be confusion as to how the republicans won by such a huge margin.

#4 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:40 AM

The sad part is that the news that gets exported out the US into Europe goes through the CNN filter with the result that Europe thinks that events in the US is exactly how CNN says. The UK believes that the country hates Trump but after the mid terms there is going to be confusion as to how the republicans won by such a huge margin.

Homos

Drumpf is pro homo. Are you ?

#5 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2277 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:54 AM

Homos

Drumpf is pro homo. Are you ?

NO. So what about it ? are you now going to try and convince me to become a bum brush ? Do you believe I must now be pursued and punished because I am not going to lift the queers up as special ? Well have at it and see how far you get !

#6 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 04:43 PM

Well, the commercials are more interesting..... assuming such a thing is possible, save for a few enjoyable ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru