Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:04 AM

Where Have We Seen Trump Before?

trump-hitler-meme.jpg

October 14, 2018

Hitler was elected to make Germany great again. 
The bankers had something else in mind.
Total destruction and devastation.

Donald Trump betrayed his election promises by gratuitously restarting a cold war with Russia.  

In this article written before the election, I compared him to Hitler who also was false opposition, tasked by the Illuminati to lead Germany to annihilation. 

A skilled demagogue, Trump is duping his base, leveraging his domestic policy to garner support for a disastrous foreign policy leading to Albert Pike's Third Masonic World War.  

Naturally I want to be wrong about this. 

Trump is a bulwark against Communism. (Sound familiar?) 

But I am afraid that he may be playing Americans to make Israel Great.

I believe Donald Trump will win the Presidential election November 8. However,  I am hesitant to think that his victory will be a setback for the New World Order. I have a nagging suspicion that he is false opposition and that the Illuminati have found a way to advance their agenda by electing him instead of Hillary. I am afraid it is world war. The US is preparing for one and so are the Russians and Chinese.

Here is why I am wary of Trump but think he will win.

1.  The hysteria exhibited by the elite media and Wall Street gives Trump credibility. The Illuminati bankers have a record of pretending to be against their own agents. In 1932, they organized a coup just to give FDR credibility. In 1912, they pretended to be against the legislation that established the Federal Reserve.

2.  Look at what happens to Presidents who represent an actual threat to the Illuminati bankers. They are assassinated (i.e. JFK, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley.) So are Presidential candidates like Huey Long, George Wallace and RFK.  Or they are poisoned. (Harding, Harrison, Taylor.) Or they are framed (Nixon.)  

3.  Donald Trump has been part of the Masonic Jewish (Illuminati) Cabal all his life. He is a crypto-Jew and he is surrounded by Jews. His children married Jews. He is constantly making Masonic hand signs. He pretends he doesn't know who is behind ISIS, terror and 9-11. He prostrates before the rogue state Israel. (Is that only a strategic necessity?) Let's just say, I'd feel a lot better if Trump came from a different, uncompromised background.  

CONTINUED AT THIS SITE:

#2 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4237 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:46 PM

Trump is there because God put him there. His main job is to educate and expose. He is achieving his objectives from Gods point of view.

#3 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4156 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 10:47 PM

Great Post

Great post Grog. Drumpf is Chewish and an arch Zionist. He is pro homo as well. No good can come of his presidency.

#4 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:58 AM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donald Trump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru