39 replies to this topic

#1 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 05:25 PM

I had promised this missive sometime ago, and here it is...

I've made it no secret that I fight against injustice, or more to the point, the corruption of public officials. I had put the word out, about ten years ago, that America was/is being overrun by the same trash that Russia had just overcome. There's much narrative to that, to which the poster DUMA had offered some valuable input, of which, to date has proved to be correct.

It very much seems that no sooner than the Russians had booted out the scourge from their country, that said scourge had moved right into the USA. Follow the timeline from 1989 to the present. After enough time had past, Russians had come out of the woodwork and were showing the world that they are no different than anyone else on this planet. They had proved to me that they have heart and soul, and that to share with and care about others is the only way to go in life. What I was witnessing led me to the knowing that the American government/media had been lying to their people regards the true nature of Russians in general. (I don't like being lied to.)

In this world, we have International Law where human rights issues are addressed, and more locally, we have Constitutions with which to address civil rights issues. Both human and civil rights are God given rights in that every creature, including the human kind, have the right to take care of their own business, without interference from others. e.g.: the right to food & water, shelter & clothing, and above all: the right to a peaceful environment. The later is found everywhere in law and to violate it, one can be charged with "disturbing the peace".

Here in the states, our Constitution has many provisions, not to grant these rights, but to PROTECT these rights, and this is the area of law I plan to cover in detail to prove the massive corruption among public officials, here in the USA. The American system of Justice ignores International and Constitutional Law, as I am sure that the Russians are well aware of by now.

To subjugate the Constitution is an act of treason by any measure. Here are the clauses of Constitution of which have been subjugated and eliminated to the point that such is merely a 'shadow' of its intent and where such is only for show. When anyone demands their God given rights, it is only given to them in a manner by which that only gives 'false hope' that such rights will be protected and honored.

I'm using the Constitution as an example here because it is what was taught to me, in the public school system, as being the Supreme Law of the land, and everyone in public office and/or the military is REQUIRED to swear an oath to uphold and defend these Laws against all enemies, foreign and domestic. 

Starting in Article I, section 9, clause 2:

The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in the case rebellion or invasion, the public safety may require it.

Article I, section 9, clause 3:

No bill of attainder or ex post facto law shall be passed.

ha·be·as cor·pus

/ˌhābēəs ˈkôrpəs/

noun LAW
a writ requiring a person under arrest to be brought before a judge or into court, especially to secure the person's release unless lawful grounds are shown for their detention.
the legal right to apply for a habeas corpus.

at·tain·der

/əˈtāndər/

noun HISTORICAL
noun: attainder; plural noun: attainders
the forfeiture of land and civil rights suffered as a consequence of a sentence of death for treason or felony.

ex post fac·to

/ˌeks pōst ˈfaktō/
adjective & adverb
with retroactive effect or force.
"ex post facto laws"

These three clauses alone are defiled on a daily basis. As to the habeas corpus clause: They will detain anyone without LAWFUL grounds to do so, save by their own measure of statutory law, of which they use to subjugate the Supreme Law itself. The ex post facto clause is the most disturbing "breach of Law" because they actually do write laws, years after a conviction, and hold people accountable contrary to the terms/law they were convicted under. e.g.: if you were to get a speeding ticket and were fined $100.00 and the fine was paid, and so the matter settled, then they have no right to double that fine to $200.00 the next year and force you to pay another $100.00, or go to jail. This kind of dirty-under-handed breach of trust, and indeed a breach of the Law itself, is an on going thing here in the states. 

In actual Law, there must be some measure of harm, loss or damage to another's person, place and/or things, before considering charging someone with a crime. During that period of consideration, there must be findings that the accused had committed an offence willfully, with the intent to cause harm/loss/damage to another's person, place or things. If there was no intent, then no crime had been committed and the matter can go to the Civil courts in the form of 'tort law' where the responsible party can be sued for damages... but by no means is anyone kidnapped and held for ransom.

Anyway, I plan to only present that, which I have been subjected to, and I will do so in a backward fashion, starting from the latest, most current crimes committed against me, in relation to what I've presented here so far. Take note that as I go backward in time, that the weight and frequency of these treasonous acts is constant and such will show how they have grown in their corruption as the years go on.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 05 November 2018 - 05:46 PM.

#2 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:50 PM

I don't know if I could ever express this in a way that anyone could fully understand, and it's mostly due to the fact that few people actually care. Every time I set out to do what I know is right, like exposing the treason/corruption here in the USA, I get angry, and then the depression sets in. When I step back and take a look at the world at large, I see that same corruption within the minds of many. It was said that: "evil prospers when good people do nothing". 

I have too much proof that I wasn't living in the state of California, and who cares? I have witnesses and documentation attesting to this fact, and who cares? I'm nearing the end of my life and I wish to clear my name of these false charges... but no one really cares. How do I know that no one cares? All I need do is ask: "do you actually care?" The only truthful answer is "NO", and the rest is just a bunch of phony-bologna pretense of caring. Evil prospers when good people do nothing, and evil has been prospering on this planet for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

I have asked two people to come forward and present a written statement that refutes these false charges... neither one of them, to date have fulfilled this request, even though they both had stated that they would do so, in short order. Evil prospers when good people do nothing. I could actually prove my case despite their lack of caring, their "do nothing" attitudes that allows for evil to perpetuate itself to the ruination of everyone and everything. How could it be that the conscious minds of people would allow for lies to ruin another completely and do nothing? Well, I'll tell you why that is, they are not "good people" to begin with, as they are agents of evil by way of their complacency.

In the mean time, this is what I am subjected to, and I will point out some facts as to the changing of and adding to the public record, even after decades have gone by.

https://www.homefact...len-Dowdle.html

I had been arrested, later for 'failure to register' in a case where such an arrest was a vendetta, revenge for exposing the absolutely-corrupt-creepy-bastards in San Bernardino county. The charges of this corruption were posted here, at this message board. What I'm needing to get at here is this: The records for that arrest were sealed by order of the court. Sealed records are not available to the public, period. Take notice that the "failure to register" charges show on the Arizona website, where, in fact such did not show on both the California and Utah website. Arizona added yet another thing that NEVER showed on any other website in the almost thirty years I have been registering. Arizona added this: Sexual Motivation to their registry site. Why all of a sudden is that added to my public record? These are false charges to begin with, but do you actually care?

Here's a little true story about Arizona, who is no less corrupt than the rest of the states. When I moved to Arizona, I am required by STATUTES, (not law) to register with that state or face arrest and imprisonment. When I showed up at Arizona's registration office, they handed me paper-work which is literally loaded with code-numbers, the likes of which I had never seen before. I am expected to sign this paper-work--on the spot--or face immediate arrest, and go straight to jail. I had asked for a "code-book" which defines/explains these codes, but I was told that: "I should already know what these codes mean", and I was denied any access to the code-book, and I was forced to sign that paper-work anyway, while not having a clue as to what I was signing my name to.

The Sheriff, of whom had no business being in the registry office, was prattling on about how I'm expected to just know these codes, even when I had told them that I do not have a clue as to what any of that means--that I do not understand these documents I am being forced to sign. His persistence began to seriously irritate me to no end, and I had asked him politely to stop talking to me, because he is obviously just as corrupt as California's version of same. He would not stop irritating me with his incessant rantings of how "special" he is and I just told him to "SHUT UP!"

The idiot got in my face and demanded that I apologize for telling him to shut up in his own office. Super-fat-chance that I'd ever apologize to a fascist-arrogant-sanctimonious-asshole, and indeed, I ignored him entirely. No apologies from me is all I'm saying. What I'm saying here is that these Arizona assholes added to my record, these other things that showed virtually nowhere else, ever. What they/he did was/is an act of revenge, which they do get away with under the color of law and authority.

I have a attache case stuffed full of documents that prove what I am saying here, but no one cares and the evil prospers like it had never prospered before.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 07 November 2018 - 06:07 PM.

#3 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:46 PM

Today I am interjecting some seemingly unrelated information, but however unrelated it may seem, it fits squarely into what I'm speaking to here, in relation to that corrupted mindset I had alluded to in post # 2. I've made it no secret that there is a 'method to my madness' and that method is "Applied Theatrics". The melancholy and melodrama as applied is for effect... there are too many other dire things, of a much higher priority then the ongoing character assassination of me. I am largely just a lone soldier in my fight to set this right and free myself of the stigma of being labeled a "registered sex offender". I chose to fight this whole mess with words, as a keyboard warrior, then to inflicted bodily harm on another in an act of revenge, even though what was, and is being done to me is a fate worse than death. To kill me would be a show of mercy, but torturing others is a part of that uncaring mindset that has largely infested the world at large, where no one gives a dam about provable facts and hangs onto hearsay, with nothing backing it. And yes, people will hold to the hearsay and disregard anything to the contrary. My fight isn't just me against a corrupt justice system, no it's me against a corrupted world mindset. 

So lets see here, what does it feel like to be labeled as 'uncaring'? Ask yourselves what it must be like to be labeled a 'registered sex offender'. Get my point? No one likes to be labeled what they are not, and yet that's what people do to each other. But in my case, such libel/slander is a matter of permanent record, that is published (in the form of a blacklist) that anyone can gloat over to satisfy that, "at least I'm not that" attitude in which they can feel better about themselves, while seriously ruining the lives they gloat over.

The breaks I will give everyone else is that everyone is under some form of mind control, have been poisoned via the air, water, food and environmental pollution in general. In the interest of 'fairness' I grant these things unto you, but in the interest of fairness, what do you grant unto me? 

I need to digitize all the documents I have in order to present such in a fashion to expose the on going crimes... and yes these are crimes perpetrated against me, as such has cause much damage, loss and harm to me in immeasurable ways.  

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 09 November 2018 - 05:49 PM.

#4 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 08:28 PM

Today I'm wishing to present a clause that reads: "There shall be no punishment handed down to the accused without the aid and benefit of a jury trial." I'm yet to find that clause and present it word-for-word... but I found this interesting missive written by a Mr. Justice David Davis of the Supreme Court, and it reads: (emphasis added) 

"The founders of our government were familiar with the history of the struggle for liberty and they made secure in a written Constitution every right which the people had wrested from the power during a contest of ages... Those great and good men foresaw that troublous times would arise, and that the principles of Constitutional liberty would be in peril, unless established by irrepealable law. The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people, equally in war and in peace, and covers with the shield of its protection all classes of men, at all times, and under all circumstances. No doctrine, involving more pernicious consequences, was ever invented by the wit of man than that any of its provisions can be suspended during any of the great exigencies of government. Such a doctrine leads directly to anarchy or despotism. Wicked men, ambitious of power, with hatred of liberty  and contempt of law, may fill the place once occupied by Washington and Lincoln. Our fathers knew that unlimited power was especially hazardous to freedom."

And then there's this; RESERVED FOR THE PEOPLE:

Amendment 9

The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. And it goes on to say:

Provides that whatever rights are given under the Constitution shall not limit the people as to any other rights or privileges they may have.

Section 3. 1. Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on the confession in open court.

I charge treason for it is "We the People of the United States" that they have declared every manner of war against, be it a "war on drugs" and/or a "war on poverty" or any one of their declarations of war on domestic soil waged against the people. They give aid and comfort to the enemy by way of subversion of these irrepealable laws to fuel a system that consistently and constantly removes the rights retained by the people. The greater rub here is that they do this without any real/true facts with which they convict others. If you want proof, just check the stats regarding the number of prisoners held captive on a daily basis here in the USA. (2.5 million people imprisoned at any given time is the latest figure I can recall)

#5 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 08:58 PM

I'm having one of those WTF, damn that's puzzling, moments... Some commentary regards those alphabet agencies:

SCOTUS: I'm just guessing that The Supreme Court had, at one time, the desire to protect the rights of the people as set forth in the Constitution, but what is puzzling about that is this: we have far fewer rights than ever before.

CDC: The Center for Disease Control, WTF!.... we have more diseases now than ever before!

FDA: The food and Drug Administration, uh huh... I'm yet to find anywhere in history where our food and drugs were more dangerous to life than right here and now. (I applaud the Russians for ending the practice of GMOs and returning to organic farming.)

AMA: The American Medical Association... just take the damn shot! in full disregard of the overwhelming evidence that these shots do more harm than good.

EPA: The Environmental Protection Agency... protecting the environment from what, people? There is no time in the history of the world where there was more pollution--entire areas that are completely abandoned insofar as to visit these places is to assume a dire risk of injury, due to the contamination of various, almost uncountable pollutants.

Yes, there are more seriously demented things about the US government than what they had done to me. But it all adds up to one big crime against humanity.

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13871 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:33 PM

First of all, Vanka, whatever "Rights" you have or had are subject to:  VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.

Congress abolished the Writ of Habeus Corpus. In San Bernardino County, California, the Courts had forms for filing for such writs.

Not anymore.  Remember the "Patriot Act?  It wiped out habeas corpus.  So there are no "Rights". You have privileges that can be taken at any time.

These same types of people invented "sex offender" phrase as part of a Divine Judgment on male Americans for their failure to be Real Men; And when Judgement comes on a land, anyone can become subject to the effects of that Judgment. See Isaiah 3:4 & 3:12

There are people in the law enforcement growth industry that like labels, parole etc. that gives them immense power over those who are saddled with those labels.

When they impose some statute riddled "contract" on you, Simply write in signature box, "Under Duress & Without Counsel" or in Latin, ",sub coercitione inlicite" and Without Counsel, then sign your name, and be sure to get a certified copy of it.

You should also realize that hassling our glorious peoples leaders can get you killed. Better to out wit them, and keep a low profile.

This is especially true since they adopted the Talmudic Noahide code.

When a nation is conquered, close to the first thing is to get control of females and alienate them to the conquered males. Being a "sex offender" is part of that process.

As for a Supreme Court, President Lincoln over threw it when he forcibly refused to honor court writs of Habeaus Corpus.  Since that time, the Supreme Court consults with President and Congress before making any significant ruling.

In Miranda vs. Arizona, the Supreme Court said that when officials break the Law, they encourage the people to do the same...

Edited by Ivan88, 10 November 2018 - 09:40 PM.

#7 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:51 PM

I tried a different route by invoking UCC 1-308 but it was ignored. UCC 1-308 is a full reservation of rights under international law.  The big problem here, in relation to me is that I had little to no idea as to how the system works, 28 years ago. Hindsight is 20/20, which is to say, if I would have known then, what I know today, there might have been a different outcome in my case. 

I agree, there are no rights left... it's all privileges. I just need to accept the fact that I will die with my name going down in infamy. 

I have some good news for the gloats out there.

On 10/26/2018 I had another heart attack. I took a blood pressure reading shortly after I woke up and it was 150/90/68 the last number being my heart rate. My heart rate when my blood pressure is that high is typically around 100 bpm. Around 10:00 am I decided to play the drums and about 15 to 20 minutes in, I felt severe chest pains and became extremely light-headed. I had to crawl to my bed where I tried to take a blood another blood pressure reading... but the machine couldn't take a reading. At 10:30, I finally was able to get a reading: 123/99/122. Take note of the bpm, and gloat over these next readings...  @ 11 am: 91/75/121 and @ 11:30: 76/61/120. These reading varied only slightly until 5 pm when such finally fell within a somewhat normal range: 103/72/83.

What that means is that my heart was having to work twice its normal rate just to give me a blood pressure reading well below average. Did I go to the hospital? No. I left specific instructions in my medical records: do not revive. I was denied SSI citing that, heart-failure wasn't enough of a reason to claim disability.

I was assured that "these people will not get away with anything" and in effect, karma will get them in ways never seen before... I'll just die happy that I was at least recognized in life, even if it was just infamously, because some people go through life without any recognition. They say that "no publicity is bad publicity"... but whose loss is this really, mine or yours?

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 11 November 2018 - 06:23 PM.

#8 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

Ivan, I had to 'sleep on' some of the things you've said here before I made any comment. Is it any mystery that I'm caught up in a mess that has left me in a state where I'm seeing things solely from my own perspective? I value anyone's opinion providing that there is some substance to it. I've already stated that you are intelligent and made some wise-crack about being on my S.H.I.T. list, which isn't at all the same as my other shit list... anyway...

Life was indeed better pre-9/11-Patriot Act, and I remember some things regards the Noahide code that were briefly talked about, many years ago and I seem to recall that the subject was brought up again not too long ago. The rub with that is this: that leadership is still taking an oath to up hold the Constitution, etc.. That fact leads me to believe that a full-on usurpation of Supreme Law has taken place (right under our noses) and no one seems to have noticed or they don't seem to care. I can see that something isn't right about all of that, but there are so few people out there who see what I see. Supreme Law was written in plain English for the most part, e.g., one does not need a Law degree to understand it, as a common dictionary will do just fine in understanding its meaning and intent.

The American society has been 'dumb-down' to a point that even simple phrases like "no bills of attainder" and "these rights shall not be infringed" no longer have the force and weight of their intended meaning. I'm not the sharpest tack on the box and I get it... our country has been torn down from within, and its people are nothing less than the property of foreign interests--by way of the traitors in government whom have sold all of us out. 

I wish people would get a grip and see it for what it is. They STILL claim adherence to the Constitution and swear an oath to same, BUT there is not-a-thing by way of their actions that even remotely indicates that such is true. Just how stupid can Americans be? If words do not match deeds, then there is no integrity. A leadership without integrity is nothing short of a criminal organization. 

My view is this, in all honesty: Americans are mindless, nutless, gutless, spineless and as creepy as fu*k... and they aren't even smart enough to be stupid.... so sad to say.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 12 November 2018 - 05:15 PM.

#9 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:11 PM

A few things to add that expound upon what Ivan had mentioned:

One can also challenge the 'jurisdiction' of the judge(s) that preside over your case. This is done by demanding documentation PROVING jurisdiction.

I came across this one just a few days ago and so I'll post the whole premise of it here:

This must be done at the very outset of any court case, criminal or civil, and you must avoid the whole issue of the "name game" entirely.  When asked to "state your name" say only your first name -- "John" for example, or "John Michael" -- and admit that you are here to address the court "in this matter"--- which actually means, in your fleshly body. 

There are only three jurisdictions available to the courts now assaulting the American People --- ecclesiastical courts, maritime (commercial) courts, and admiralty (military) courts.  To defeat the action against you, you must establish that you are outside all three of these potential jurisdictions. 

At each step of the process the jurisdiction changes and the change is signaled when the judge gets up from the bench and leaves the courtroom.  When he returns, you have "ratcheted up" into another and more serious jurisdiction.

They always follow the same order and begin in the maritime (commercial) jurisdiction where the answer is to "wish for" remedy. 

The second more serious jurisdiction is admiralty (martial law) where the answer is to "wish for" cure and relief.

If the judge dares to leave and come back again, you are both playing for High Stakes, and are now in ecclesiastical court (cannon law).....  where the answer is to identify your self in connection with the Creator.  A Judge who violates your sovereignty in this jurisdiction loses his job permanently.   

This is the "iteration" method when facing any action in one of their courts.   You make these three "iterations" as your only replies.

"Your Honor, for and on the record of this court, I am a living man, the blood flows and the flesh lives and I wish for remedy....."
He will have to get up and leave the courtroom.  When he comes back....

"Your Honor, just to reiterate, for and on the record of this court, I am a living man, the blood flows and the flesh lives and I wish for cure and relief...."

He will have to exit again, or dismiss outright.  Most judges will dismiss at this point rather than risk the consequences of a final confrontation, but if he comes back a third time, you reiterate.

"Your Honor, to reiterate, for and on the record of this court, I am a living man, the blood flows and the flesh lives, and we are sovereign.  Nothing stands between my self and the Divine Creator of All That Is." 

And there is the final end of the nightmare.  He has no further recourse, no other jurisdiction to exercise, and he has to exit --- permanently.

The DA may be dumb enough to set up another case and the Clerk may attempt to assign another Judge, but after a few judges lose their jobs by pushing the envelope and running afoul in canon law,  they all get the message.

This last one I had also tried: remaining anonymous; which is everyone's right to remain silent and also, never sign nor give up a finger print on any document(s). In this case, the burden of 'proof' falls on the prosecution because you have neither confirmed nor denied anything.

This is what happened to me when I tried this: I was placed in a holding cell, citing that "I am now under a delayed booking procedure." Later, they then placed me in a booking room, with some extremely bright lights shining directly onto my face, effectively blinding me. I still hadn't said anything and while I was standing there, one of the booking officers grab my right thumb and forced my thumb-print onto a document that was held in her left hand. Anyone can tell that said print WAS NOT given voluntarily, because she had no choice but to 'cup' her hand to hold onto said document while forcing my thumb-print upon it with her other hand.

Any voluntarily given print would be done on a flat/hard surface where the print would be cleanly and clearly placed. Take a piece of paper, cup it in your hand and then print your own thumb-print on it. When said paper is laid flat, it will be obvious that such is neither done by any standard procedure nor does it in anyway show to be a clean/clear thumb-print. As far as I know, that document is still on file. I had also witnessed another document, sitting on a nurse's desk that had my name on the signature-line... the problem with that is, I did not sign it, and it was all too obvious that said signature wasn't mine. I've spent much of my life working in the maintenance and construction business and I do not have a delicate hand when writing/signing things. "Chicken-scratch" very much describes my handwriting. 

How do they get away with these kind of things? The idiot public elects and reelects the assholes that have betrayed us all, and not only that, they continue to pay the taxes that support this premeditated-crime-against-humanity.

#10 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:30 PM

And check this one out: upon first reading this, it leaves an initial impression that I am currently in jail at: 147 MARYLAND ST, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46204. My 'status' is: active; and my 'inmate status' is: active. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE?!

https://arrestfacts....r-Dowdle-2m1n74

#11 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34162 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 06:43 PM

trump-macron.jpg

aristocats votes taken into account

is not exactly the ritz but it is quiet

the so called bear necessities

russian-bear-myths-and-reality-en.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 14 November 2018 - 06:58 PM.

#12 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:38 PM

This is my favorite version of "Puttin on the Ritz".

#13 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:28 PM

This fits, and rather scarily so... Speak of the devil (the patriot act) and the devil shows up! I like this kind of synchronicity...

#14 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:50 PM

This is one of those days in which I'm having trouble sorting through many things, including my own thoughts. I'm wishing to present digitized documents for the entire world to consider, but I find a sharp reminder that some of these documents are under copy-write and I just can't present them in full. I've already made it clear that this situation angers me, and so depression sets in. 

There doesn't seem to be an end to this, because there are many inter-related tangents that need to be presented as well. Then I ask myself, just what is it I'm hoping to gain when all is lost, and I no longer have the actual physical strength to pick up at that point where I was forced to quit? 

Why is there so much interest to silence, subdue and even ruin another so thoroughly to a point where life is next to impossible to live, to carry on as such in any meaningful capacity? Why is it that when one has met an end, both physically and legally, that they still live? What is the purpose in/of life under such circumstances?

There are some common sense, objective questions that bubble to the surface when I contemplate life in general. History shows many instances where people are yet to find/gain perfection to any great degree, whatsoever. I'm well aware that people have perfected the pollution thing, and in fact insist upon using many technologies that pollute at a very obvious and alarming rate.

Are people perfect or have they ever been perfect? The answer is no and no. Why is that, exactly? The factors are many as we are first and foremost just biological-creatures who are greatly influenced by many things in life. For example: who can think clearly and perform at peak when they are hungry and tired? Here's my thoughts regards all of that:

We all face 'strong drives' in life: e.g. we are driven to eat, drink and breathe to sustain our lives or simply parish. We all must sleep lest we fall asleep on the job or while driving and cause some serious damage/harm to others. Then there's that drive to procreate or our species will go extinct. 

Objectively speaking: how many eating "disorders" does humanity suffer from? There's bulimia, obesity, cannibalism and mal-nourishment. And also that whole realm of the consumption of tainted foods. How about sleeping disorders? Well, people suffer from insomnia, narcolepsy and sleep-apnea. Is it too unreasonable/unrealistic to think that there must be disorders where our sex-drive is concerned? What of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, uterus prolapse, enlarged prostate and a whole host of other disorders which are "viewed" as deviant behaviors: e.g. homosexuality, bestiality and necrophilia? How much influence do the other disorders have over any sexual disorder and visa versa?

I'm well aware that to speak of such things can and will be construed as 'making excuses' for bad behaviors in some people. But, that is not what I am intending to do here. People are inherently flawed to some degree or other, be it by any one of the disorders mentioned above or any number of disorders people are subjected to, for whatever reason.

Eating and sleeping disorders are not now, nor have ever been considered crimes, but most sexual disorders that fall under the deviant behavior label are considered crimes, even to the point where such is considered incurable. Then there's that whole realm of mental disorders: e.g. obsessive/compulsive disorder, what is termed as ADD and ADHD and too many others that I'm sure many are already aware of, and probably suffer from.

I still maintain my innocence regards the charges leveled against me, but nevertheless, I have other disorders that I suffer from, like addiction to tobacco and my obsession of injustice brought about by others who suffer from other disorders like greed, arrogance, sanctimony and who have control issues where they simple cannot keep to themselves and who rudely intruded upon others who are trying to resolve their own problems, the best they can. And once intruded upon, their problems are greatly compounded to a point where any remedy becomes impossible.

Things that are often ignored, across all disorders is that some of these disorders are merely "learned behaviors", for example, it.s what their family has always done: e.g.: eating greasy foods loaded with nitrates/nitrites or eating late in the evening, just before bedtime, where that acid-reflux disease is brought about because of the stomach acids that can and do seep into the esophagus--due to laying-down while their food is being digested, when said acids are the most prevalent. Well, learned behaviors fall across all disorders, regardless of how some so-called authority may perceive said disorders.

Why the desire to ruin/damn some people afflicted by one disorder and not at all, where other disorders are concerned? History has a huge story to tell about all of that, and at the risk of being accused of rationalizing further, the misdeeds of some, I offer this... 

Is the ritual sacrifice of others, including children, a disorder or is it a premeditated crime? They do such in their quest for power, or to maintain the power they already have.

What do all of these people have in common: Leonardo Da Vinci,  Michelangelo and Shakespeare? Aside from being famous for their arts/sciences, they were consider as sexual deviants, but each one of them had a story to tell and had to resort to obscure methods to do so. Why again, are sexual disorders considered deviant and/or crimes when virtually all other disorders are accepted as just disorders? They use those labels to suppress others whom oppose and wish to expose the true criminals for their actual premeditated crimes. And that is what I've been able to discern, as a direct result of being subjected to labels by those who are all to willing to place said labels upon me.

The stepdaughter of the man found in the following link had stated that she was molested by him: "more times than she could count".

https://www.homefact...Don-M-Baca.html

It's that finger-pointing thing I had spoken of in the past... those that point the finger, also have the most to hide, and do not like it when a finger is pointed back in their direction. And to be sure here, the American justice system does a lot of finger pointing, and as many have come to realize, they also have much to hide.

Don't point a finger at me and then not expect me to point a finger right back at you. I am not finished, even in the least.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 15 November 2018 - 11:19 PM.

#15 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 11:36 PM

That same finger pointing thing applies to the religious nut-jobs who have shown themselves to be insane hypocrites to a very large degree.  You people better kill me, because I WILL not stop exposing you for who/what you truly and actually are.

Jesus stated it twice: Judge ye not lest ye be judged and ye who are without sin cast the first stone... then God said, in no uncertain terms: vengeance is mine.

Guess who's knocking at your door?... you pathetic pieces of hypocritical crap. Go ahead and point fingers. Go ahead and kill to conceal your crimes and/or conceal your blatant hypocrisy. YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH NOTHING! And you can take that to the bank.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 15 November 2018 - 11:42 PM.

#16 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21119 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:03 AM

Tell me Vanka, what is justice?

You say the justice system is corrupt, and I agree, so what is justice?

#17 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:35 PM

Hello RobertD, I'm posting the dictionary definition of 'justice' first and then I'll expound upon it with my own 'opinion/view' of justice.

jus·tice
/ˈjəstəs/
noun
just behavior or treatment.
"a concern for justice, peace, and genuine respect for people"
synonyms: fairness, justness, fair play, fair-mindedness, equity, evenhandedness, impartiality, objectivity, neutrality, disinterestedness, honesty, righteousness, morals, morality
"I appealed to his sense of justice"
a judge or magistrate, in particular a judge of the supreme court of a country or state.
synonyms: judge, magistrate, jurist
"an order made by the justices"

When people deal with people, there are many factors that should be considered. For instance the many disorders people can and often do suffer from. There's medical conditions, like brain tumors, that can affect a persons behavior. It is an absolute 'injustice' to rarely, somewhat or never consider any and all the other factors people could be subjected to, and just assume the worst, that an individual is simply criminally minded. 

Yeah man, I'm rather harsh in my approach to this subject, which is why I make it a point to convey that there's a 'method to my madness'.

Justice is best served through education, because there is much ignorance out there. We are born into life, dumber than a box of rocks, and it's what we are taught, or not taught that shapes our minds. (I could go into a long rant about the American education system, as it's run by the same idiotic mindset that comprises the justice system.)

I've discovered that morality differs from one regional location to another. For example, during the 1970's--regarding the Vietnam war, many people avoided the draft by moving to Canada. American morals dictate that our young men must fight a war for the corporate state (it's good for arms sales, plus they can steal the conquered nation's natural resources). And as you know Canadians view such as immoral, rightfully and justly so. 

It's unjust to compound the matters of those whom are already troubled. To my mind, people in trouble are in need of help, but the American system all-too-often seeks to condemn people, for they've managed to label everything a crime. And like I had said, they rarely, if ever look for other factors that could be influencing a person's behavior. It's simply an automatic assumption that troubled people are criminals. It's that lack of empathy that exposes the system lords for the corrupted people that they truly are. Their 'mindsets' are corrupt and so their actions are criminal. (I have empathy and compassion for them, but they'd never have such for me.)

em·pa·thy
/ˈempəTHē/

noun
the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

I'm posting the definition of empathy to demonstrate that, either these people's minds are so far gone or that they may not actually be people, but rather a sub-human species thereof.

To understand another's 'feelings' means that one is able to relate to those feelings, and oft times from a stand point of "been there and done that". And so that ability to relate means that compassion can, and is shown for the troubled individual. That's when actual justices comes into play--because that simple act of having/showing empathy and compassion for another leads to solutions and healing, for whatever the problem is that troubles them. Anything else leads to a downward spiral of societal calamity, known as entropy.

That lack of empathy and compassion, as far as I am concerned, is a positive indicator that the system lords are far removed from the reality of what it means to be human. Ergo, they are sub-humans, and shouldn't be allowed to deal with genuine humans at any level, at anytime. 

When you come across someone who says that: they "can't understand" this or that about another's behavior, you are looking at a sub-human that is far removed from the human condition/reality. 

If I didn't satisfy your request, just say so, because I can expound upon this even more. 

Editing my own stuff is tedious at best... I just hope that everyone can piece it together and read it as I had intended it.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 16 November 2018 - 06:22 PM.

#18 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:46 PM

I'd like to clarify this statement: Their 'mindsets' are corrupt and so their actions are criminal. 'Criminal' because they wish/intend, even premeditate, inflicting harm upon others whom are deeply troubled.

Most people, of a genuine nature, will make a judgement call about another, but typically, they won't inflict punishment upon them. Most people have a good enough sense of right and wrong. I've used the saying: "that ain't right" and many people can see it that way... that ain't right. I'm not intending to come across as morally superior to anyone else... what I am intending to do is jog people's sense of morality. 

If someone were to call me an asshole, then they have made a good judgement call. I'm just saying that I wouldn't argue their point, because I am an asshole, and I would even add 'executive' to that, as in: Executive Asshole. I found that being polite doesn't always get the point across, but when stated from an asshole's point of view, the weight of the words, have a deeper meaning, in that such causes a disturbance of sorts that people will take to heart. It seems to work, and so I'll stick with it until the point I'm getting at is well taken. Trust me, I've tried every manner of conveying the messed-up situation we are all in, but to no avail... and that situation had only grown worse. What do we see today? What we see, is all that, which I was trying to prevent from happening, or from getting worse. It's an act of caring, and yes, this asshole cares deeply, even though it may not appear that way. 

I should repost my earliest writings to show my first approach to this mess, and then follow though with my progression into madness as I tried every thing I could think of to get others to see what I so plainly see. To express love for my fellow humans, was something of a 'sticky wicket' as the British would say. A sticky wicket is a wet wicket (ball-bat) that will not behave the same as it would if it were dry. A dry wicket will be somewhat predictable when one hits a ball with it. But when said wicket is wet, there's no telling where the ball may go when hit. To express love is like using a sticky wicket, for many may not see such an expression as it was intended. I had to change tactics, and that's when humor came into play... but such had only a marginal effect. Being a 'jerk' was next inline, until being an asshole had shown to have the best effect.

I went for the longest time, thinking that I'm a failure in my efforts to get others to see what is taking place in their lives, and none of what was taking place will have a positive effect in anyone's life, save for those whom are making a profit off of the misery. The rhymes and poems had a positive effect, at least to some degree, but artful means of communicating such dire circumstances, only reaches those few whom are into that kind of thing.

I've said it before, "I'm on a mission" and I won't be allowed to die until that mission is completed, which sucks beyond all measure because it's people, AND their freewill that I must deal with. What needs to be accomplished by me is the acceptance of, by way of one's own freewill, that our situation 'just ain't right', and of their own freewill take the necessary steps to set things right. And I've made it very clear that I DO NOT have all the answers, but I'd like to have the opportunity to share with all, what I do have to offer, that I feel is a better choice than what we are currently doing.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 16 November 2018 - 05:48 PM.

#19 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21119 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 08:26 PM

Justice is:
Eye for eye,
tooth for tooth,
bruise for bruise,
life for life.

The perfect law of liberty.

#20 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13871 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:05 PM

Thanks Vanka for posting Susan Lindauer's testimony. As can be seen from her words, there is an element at work that all the USA's spies are incompetent to deal with or even recognize.

USA was made to fulfill a certain role:  to blackmail all of America’s friends and potential friends as described in the 7th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion, “if we allow the possibility of a general rising against us, we shall respond with the guns of America.”   “FORTRESS AMERICA”  

That someone has been at work a long time, especially since Christians resurrected it & unleashed it upon the world.

That gang of someones in a previous generation arranged for the French & Indian war that eventually led to the American revolution, that was designed to split Chistendom.

When the Men of Massachusetts used the ideas of that revolution to regulate their pubic servants, the "patriots" who profited from the previous revolution hired a private army to invade Massachusetts and kill those who were regulating their public servants.

Not too long after this suppression of the Men of Massachusetts, the Constitution was created to make sure that Americans would no longer try to regulate their public servants.

Lincoln's war was just another suppression of the American Man. Since then, all 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto have been implemented in USA.

This is why the USA army invaded Russia, to make sure that Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky did not help Russia, but continued the destruction of Russia.

During this whole time, American men were armed and could have stopped the process long ago. But they did not, preferring do the killing for those who planned the wars.

Hence, we are guilty, and though "nature's God" is thwarting the plans of those who hate Mankind, God's Judgments are on going.

Confederate General Robert E. Lee, was pressured to sabotage the Southern States' effort to be free of the corruption of the other states. How? He was sent with a good sized army to take a major & crucial US supply depot.  On His way there, He decided to waste His army by attacking a highly fortified Yankee position that was completely non critical. All His generals told Him to not attack the hill, but to go on to the supply depot.   General Lee so depleted His forces attacking that hill, that He was unable to proceed and secure the depot.

That turned the tide against the Southern States.

So, our best policy is to persue 3 things in our lives, Truth, Mercy & Faith, the Weightier Matters of the Law.  A real Man loves and does those 3 things.  When Gideon overcame his ego, God helped Gideon overthrow those who were oppressing Gideon's countrymen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru