• 1216 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:24 PM

Justice is:
Eye for eye,
tooth for tooth,
bruise for bruise,
life for life.

The perfect law of liberty.

Someone once said: if we held to the edicts of "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" we'd all be blind and unable to eat.

I'm speaking to a system that is unjust, one that is unwilling to look at the potential of other factors that can affect another's behavior. If someone is otherwise normally peaceful, and then one day they lash out at you, their sudden "out-of-character" actions fall outside of their normal behavior. Something is wrong, they are troubled and they are not acting normally. Troubles almost always pass and the individual will return to their normal/peaceful self. What if they were suffering from a brain tumor? Or what if they had unknowingly consumed some type of mind-altering substance that drastically changed their demeanor?

We now live in a world where our food/water is tainted, the schools teach mostly worthless knowledge, that just perpetuates a sick and dying world to its demise. It seems that humanity is too busy tearing each other, and everything else down, and not building each other up. There's a find a flaw, fixate on the flaw and destroy everything else that is good, because a flaw was discovered. Why not try, saving all this good and work toward correcting the flaw(s)? The former is entropy and the later is negentropy.

If a window is dirty, do you smash it to pieces or clean it?

#22 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:41 PM

Ivan, you are welcome... and did you notice that the video of Susan Lindauer's testimony has been removed? (censorship by YouTube/google?) I'm just glad that you had the opportunity to view it. 

That's some interesting commentary you've posted here... and for some reason, "The Battle for Bunker Hill" came to mind... which isn't the same battle you speak of.

I agree, Truth, Mercy & Faith are Weightier Matters of the Law. Well said.

I have too many other interests, and so much of history isn't a thing studied by me to any great degree. 

I have a question that maybe you can answer: Is that the same Gideon who presented The Gideon's Bible?

#23 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14717 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:31 PM

Is that the same Gideon who presented The Gideon's Bible?

That would be hard to do. 

The Gideon I spoke of lived 3 - 5 thousand years ago.

The Book of Judges has Gideons story.

When it comes to history - his story, we always have to be careful, because his story is often a cover story.

Edited by Ivan88, 17 November 2018 - 07:33 PM.

#24 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 12:08 AM

That would be hard to do. 

The Gideon I spoke of lived 3 - 5 thousand years ago.

The Book of Judges has Gideons story.

When it comes to history - his story, we always have to be careful, because his story is often a cover story.

Yeah, that's a good thing to keep in mind.

I have a request, Ivan:

I'm known for either quoting things out of context or paraphrasing it. I've met only two people in my life who are able to put into perspective Bible quotes as they relate to today's events, in a manner that I know reflects the true nature of God. You are one and a man named Derek Broes is the other. Anyway, regards my request...

I have trouble recalling exact books, chapters and verses of Bible scriptures, and so, if you will take the following bits of verses and attach the proper book/chapter/verse--in their intended context and post them here, or another thread for the contemplation of others, I would greatly appreciate it. All I have to give in return is a big THANK YOU!

Turn the other cheek: this was in direct response having been struck by another. 

Judge ye not lest ye be judged: You're aware of that one, I'm sure.

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord: I don't recall if that was said in the old or new testament.

Ye who is without sin cast the first stone: Jesus speaking regards Mary M's transgressions.

Forgiving the trespasses of others: This one was of a series of repeated questions as to how many times one should forgive another's trespasses, and the answer in the end was: always.

Treat others as you wish to be treated: or do unto other as you would have them do unto you.

Love thy neighbor as you love yourself/God: was a response to a direct question regarding Christian behavior. (as I recall)

Too many (so-called) Christians manage to completely avoid these scriptures and opt for anything to the contrary, hence that 'hypocrite' term I so often use to describe them.

I mean, if the above verses is what Jesus actually said, then why is it so often ignored by so (too) many Christians? 

Again, THANKS!

#25 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 07:20 PM

I forgot that there's a website that allows for searches of verses, by 'keywords'. This is something I can do for myself, because it means that much to me to put the true nature of God into its proper perspective. Even though I have 'knocked' the Bible in the past, I had also made it clear that: there is much wisdom to be found. And on a side note: My awareness of God, absent any religious teachings, was/is rock-solid. The understanding I was to grow into was somewhat negated by religions in general. That's my personal experience of it... but nevertheless, the steadfastness of other's has caused me to rethink my rigid stance, by their ability to shine through Bible scriptures, the true nature of God.

This will take some time to sort through and present, and I have chosen to present such via hyperlinks with which anyone can read for themselves, fully in context and word for word, what was said. And as a bonus feature, one may also cross reference, these verses with other books/chapters/verses and also with other versions of the Bible, e.g. NIV, etc.. 

But I will still hold to this: somethings were lost in translation and other aspects were deliberately perverted, for whatever reason. My guess is that such was done to gain control of humanity, in every way possible.

"turn the other cheek"

Did not God say: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me!”

And to my mind, as such was given to me, it simply makes no sense to place something/anything, even lesser than 'other gods' before God, which includes our troubles... because God already understands such. And Jesus reaffirmed what God had commanded when He said: "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God..."

Don't be surprised if I need to edit this post... just sayin'

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 19 November 2018 - 07:31 PM.

#26 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:22 PM

As I contemplate all of that, this came to me, concerning "made in the image of God": it's not so much of a 'physical' image as it is a 'conscience/conscious' image. 

God may appear to us in any form/image, but there's a chosen form, of God's own liking, that has been record throughout the ages, and many of these appearances predate the Bible.

Will humanity recognize God when He appears? Many won't, and what needs to fully understood is that however God may appear to us in physical form, it's the conscience/conscious image, which literally 'radiates' that needs to be fully recognized. No one will ever catch, even a hint of judgement nor animosity, because LOVE is what God is all about. The best of wishes and blessing from God is that we, collectively, follow that very premise that LOVE implies.

This verse took more time to find, while solely using keywords, than I would have otherwise thought it would. There are some 80+ references to "love", which is what I'm trying to point out here as God's true nature. 

"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

God is LOVE and love is the key to solving our collective problems. God had already shown the 'way' and Jesus reiterated that way, which isn't a religion, but rather a 'way of life'.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 19 November 2018 - 08:26 PM.

#27 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:11 PM

This thread took a tangent, and well, such was expected. Our world is far more complicated than it needs to be. One thing I could add, and probably should add is: bearing false witness against your neighbor, because such extremely complicates the nature of justice.

So what of God's judgments, regards humanity? Whatever said judgments maybe, such will be righteous, and without any falseness to it.

And on a side note, don't misconstrue Mother Earth's NEED to defend herself from the abuses of humans, as judgment or punishment. What I see regards said abuse is akin to: A Death By A Thousand Needles. It breaks my heart to see such a loving and giving being, get treated that way. What did She do to you that would warrant such terrible treatment? The answer is: nothing... not-a-thing. What is found in the 'wilds' sure does seem cruel, but there's a 'balance' intended to be kept, at all levels, for such is the way of our current state of being.

But as people go, we are, or should be above all of that. We are not 'wild animals' even though we are nevertheless creatures... flesh and blood creature, as we seek out out all those "creature comforts" as any creature does. But what sets us apart from all the other creatures is our awareness, of many things, including the fact that we will die some day. 

I found some documents pertaining to one of my cases that isn't under copy-write. And then I remembered that there's yet another case that falls between that registering thing (most current) and the case I was thinking would be next in line--as I present this mess in a backward fashion, simple because it's more 'revealing' to present it that way.

You will notice a direct correlation of my descent into madness and the madness that the system had thrust upon me. I've had people tell me to: "just let it go" but how can I just let it go when such is thrown into my face on a regular basis?

The last case of mine is of a parole violation... and that one is laughable, and is, in and of itself conflicting in every way, unto itself. These people are considered authorities, with how much power over my life? 

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 20 November 2018 - 07:15 PM.

#28 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 04:29 PM

I'm intending to put this thread back on track, because the world needs to see just how organized these criminals are who claim right of authority over others.

A quick note regarding the AZ registration web-site: I had mentioned the fact that no other such web-site had included the 'failure to register' and 'sexually motivated' clauses, nor did they have me listed as a 'level 2' offender and such does not show,  even on the IN web-site that indicates that I'm currently incarcerated. The statues in CA state that it is up to the registration agency to insure the accuracy of the information presented, and I would suspect that the same applies to all states, because these statues are based in federal law.

I have to wonder why the DOJ, at the federal level isn't questioning why it is that AZ had added this additional information, when no other state had done so. It doesn't matter where you go in the US, and you will smell these rats, and do they ever stink.

I plan to take a picture of the content of the attache case I have, that's literally stuffed with documents. One of my hang-ups here is sorting through all of that, narrowing-down the most pertinent information and converting it to a digital format that can be shared here. In light of that, I plan to just type in excerpts of this information, and I will take the time to digitize, whatever, upon request, to prove the authenticity of these documents, to those who may have doubts.

The parole violation: My sister can verify this statement; while I was on parole, I was extremely determined to avoid any parole violations by staying home, doing nothing and only going out into public when absolutely necessary. One parole agent, who was decent enough, was informed by a psychologist that he didn't need to see me any longer, and so, any such requirements to see said psychologist had ended that day. I was one step closer to freedom [sic] because I no longer had to comply with that aspect of my parole conditions.

Then another parole agent was assigned to me, a real and true asshole, who had ordered that I see, and get this: a psychologist. Well of course I objected, as I had every right and reason to object. Well... I had to go, yet again, to see a psychologist, but there's a back-story concerning this new parole agent, the uber-asshole. This newly assigned agent had such a disdain for registered sex offenders (RSOs), insofar as to suspect anything/action or whatever as suspicious activity. Prior to him ordering me to see a psychologist again, he had turned up at my address, broke the latch on my screen door to gain entry, and stood their, in my presence, huffing and puffing as if something was direly wrong. At the time, I was sitting down, eating breakfast and watching TV. I hadn't gone anywhere, save for grocery shopping, and my apartment had been searched numerous times for what they consider contraband, plus I lived on the outskirts of town, where there are far fewer people, like in a typical neighborhood. The apartment complex I lived in, had one main road to it, with the I-10 freeway next to it, and just on the other side of I-10 is the sewer-treatment plant. This apartment complex had only senors living there, whom were mostly disabled for various reasons.

I was warned by other parolees that RSOs are automatically targeted, by some agents, to be violated in a way that will get their parole revoked. This new agent was one such agent. I was ordered to see this psychologist, for nefarious reasons, and to reiterate, I was deemed as no longer required to see a psychologist. When I fulfilled the order, I was met with a person whom seemed to me to be far less qualified than any other psychologist I had seen to date. What I did was express my concerns about all the BS I've had been subjected to and I added the nature of this new agent to my grievance, including the fact that he had forcefully damaged my screen-door for no apparent reason.

The next day, I was arrested for an "unspecified" parole violation, sent to a detention center where I waited 22 days for a hearing. Lucky for me, the parole board didn't see things in the same way as that this parole agent was trying to portray me as, and one week later I was released from custody, after agreeing to a minor violation of "failure to follow instructions" or I would have had to stay in the detention center for another 25 days while I waited for other hearing, in which I could fight the "unspecified" charge. Well, my parole was not revoked, and so I didn't go back to prison for the remainder of my parole period, which would have been about another two years I'd've spent incarcerated.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 21 November 2018 - 07:13 PM.

#29 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:04 PM

This image shows the attache case with some of the file folders laid out. The tan colored envelopes hold the court records that were sealed after 60 days, pursuant to PC 1203.05. And some eight years later, AZ releases the charge that's sealed within these envelopes. At the header of two of these envelopes it reads: CONFIDENTIAL and below that, there's a check-mark next to "police report", and the case number along with my name. The other envelope has a check-mark next to "probation reports" along with the case number, etc..

The envelope with a cover-page attached to it, holds the entire transcript of the court proceedings, and in bold lettering it states:

TRANSCRIPT SEALED BY ORDER OF THE COURT .

These documents are real and tangible and is the evidence I have to prove either gross incompetence or the out-right criminality of the system I was forced to deal with, regardless of any and all the evidence I have that raises serious doubts as to any culpability on my part. 

What are the chances that I might 'disappear' some day, along with this attache case? All the names I can drop are held within these documents and the finger-pointers won't be happy in the least that I have the balls to point the finger right back at them, regardless of the odds/numbers against me. 

I will make it a point to post here on Pravda often enough so as to indicate that I'm still alive. Should too many days pass, without me posting something, somewhere on this massage board, then the chances are good that they have 'snuffed-out' yet another life who chooses to expose them for their crimes.

attache2.png

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 21 November 2018 - 08:11 PM.

#30 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14717 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 05:42 AM

Be thankful you are not in Idaho.  They have a money making racket going to milk parolees with fees and fees.

Luckily, I haven't been through their just us system.

Officialdom bribes 1/2 population to feel superior and tolerate the other 1/2 to be oppressed. 

How long is Vanka stuck in this parole junk?

I had a friend who had his parole transferred from California to a rural part of Pennsylvania and he had very little hassle in Pennsylvania.

So, maybe Vanka can find a place that does not treat people on parole as something to kick around. 

About all I can do has been to write this and pray and visualize Vanka out of all that harrassment trash.

Maybe Vanka can go to Moon.

Маша и Медведь

#31 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 06:40 AM

Hi, Ivan

I've been off of parole for about three years now.

Utah has some messed-up money making schemes that they force upon RSO's, and of course I didn't give into any of it. Their first scam is to make RSO's pay for DNA sampling, regardless of the fact that such DNA samples are already on file with the FBI. They also demanded that I pay to register, not only the state, but also the local registering agency. Then they demanded that I renewed my driver's licence every year, and pay the full standard fee for that licence, which, in effect was forcing me to pay 4 times the price. And it didn't stop there, they also charge anyone in the public to view the RSO web-site.

They were able to get exactly $0.00 from me. I told them flat-out that I could sue them for that, because under federal law, that can't charge for registering nor can they charge for DNA samples that were already taken. 

The next time anyone of these so called agencies decides to mess with me, I have a huge surprise form them... you see, I'm no longer as dumb as I look.

There's a true story coming up, about what I had did when I was sent to prison... sending me to prison is exactly the wrong thing to do, as someone with a high IQ. It didn't take long and I.... to be continued, when that part of my story is ready to be told. (I don't get mad, I get even.)

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 22 November 2018 - 06:44 AM.

#32 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14717 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 04:20 PM

Glad to hear that Vanka didn't yield to the glorious commissars of the wonderful Communist state of Utah.

Best wishes to You.

Be careful about getting "even" with rattle snakes.

Sometimes it is better to go the other direction, and play some other game.

#33 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 05:23 PM

Glad to hear that Vanka didn't yield to the glorious commissars of the wonderful Communist state of Utah.

Best wishes to You.

Be careful about getting "even" with rattle snakes.

Sometimes it is better to go the other direction, and play some other game.

That 'getting even' statement is past-tense, and believe me it is indeed "some other game" that I play. 

Have you ever heard of the term "passive aggressive"? and the "art of suggestion"? Picture my mind with too much 'time-on-my-hands', being locked-up with arrogant, sanctimonious, bastard-sons-of-bitches, oh and then there were the prisoners. Fvck, I can kick down some street talk, and theys ain't crap the gawrds can do to control what I say...

Well, "things work a particular way", but not when I'm around, and being abused by a system as freaky as it is draconian.... there's people who 'hold the keys' and theys ain't da gawrds,

S'up? did you hears...?

#34 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 12:27 AM

This is somewhat of a check-in... and I'm intending to list the back to front events, in a back to front manner:

The most current event...

the registry; ongoing

parole release

detention

parole violation/arrest (2013)

parole

appeal **

prison sentence

detention 

court dates

arrest (2010)

------------------

many 'code changes' (changes started during the court date period, and took effect after conviction, with a succession of many other changes to date, where 2003 yielded the code changes that's equates to premeditated mayhem.)

------------------

release from probation

probation

jail release

jail time

court dates

arrest (1991)

------------------

prior to arrest 

It's the other arrest, that's listed second (2010), which has a particular 'air' about it that I'm itching to tell, because the arrest for the parole violation (2013), although blatantly exaggerated, falls short of the ordeal of said second arrest, as listed. And the 1991 arrest, number 3 on the list, shouldn't have ever been... but that draconian, sub-human mindset had already infested the system. The record shows that all the good/decent judges either quit, retired or transferred to the civil courts. All of that came to be, almost twenty years--to the date of 9/11/2001... just like clockwork, as I could predict it.... although the 2003 code changes hit me 'blind-sided', in that, I didn't see it coming. 

2010: nine felony charges filed on Open-access, a public access for criminal cases. One of these charges was for possessing a 50 cal. tracer-round, military issue, Mfg date. 1980; a thirty year-old, "dud" collected at Fort Irwin, from their practice range, by a neighbor who was a sub-contractor hired for range clean-up/maintenance.

That "dud' was misrepresented as "live", and held in the 'evidence room' at the Barstow sheriff sub-station. Three officers, of various rank, portrayed that dud as live ammo.

Out of the other eight charges was the failure to register charge, and an assortment of weapons charges. These documents do not fall under copy-write... that's right, claims being made against me (again) with nothing backing it, no guns found, the 50 cal,: inoperable, and the failure to register charge has other aspects about it that fall under copy-write. But I can say this: I was given another 30 days to register and was arrest just days after the notification for the thirty-day extension was given, and it's all on record... just under copy-write. 

Such 'screams' more so of corruption than it does of incompetence, because it falls under the title of: :paper-fvking or more politely; pencil-whipping... which isn't a thing done on accident, nope, the record will show a deliberate/premeditated pencil-whipping of a most damaging kind. 

** my appellate attorney 'pitched me' the same line my public defender did: One year prison time per plea-bargain or 12 years in prison if I fight it. But the appeal won me full-official copies of that whole mess... which I still have.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 24 November 2018 - 12:43 AM.

#35 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

I'm connecting dots today. If it ain't right, then it ain't right... question everything, and express the concern(s) to those who may just listen.

That's my mindset, it's what I do, have done and I will continue do until I finally drop dead.

I was held offline from 5/10/2010 to 5/24/2014, and in that period of 4 years*, there were many things happening that I was not aware of, because all I had to go by is what was 'spoon-fed' via the MSM. I can't say that what I was spoon fed was all garbage, because there are some working for the Fox News Network (Fox 11 LA) who are actually true investigative reporters, it's just that they aren't allowed to say much, in some cases, and can't say anything at all regards other cases. I know that, and I've expressed that to a large degree, many times in the past.

Reading between the lines is a difficult thing to have to do, but it's a method that gets the truth out, without raising too many eyebrows. And so when reading between the lines, without any other information to compare it to, e.g.: anything that can be found online that can/will fill in the 'blanks', it leaves gaps, missing dots, that complete the picture.

I don't know how long this video will last before it's removed, and so I'm sharing it ASAP so that others may see it for what it's worth. The dots to connect, found in this video, are already 8 years old... but I'm glad that this YouTuber decided to upload that video, because for me to sort through and watch 4 years worth of YouTube videos is a literal impossibility, unless I'm directed to the most pertinent videos. Better late than never... I guess. What are the dots to be connected here? I'm sure that some of you already have it figured out... and I was getting close, but close only counts in nuclear war and horseshoes. And that's not the only video that has presented these necessary dots, but it's the video that has solidified the suspicions into undeniable facts. I was curious as to why they were so eager to take me out of circulation and silence me, and it seems to go a bit deeper that just revenge for pointing the finger back at them... because their crimes against humanity are encouraged by TPTB and whatever consequences they should suffer for any wrong doing is just for 'public show'. They could have just killed me, but their downfall is their sadist mindset... they just get too much enjoyment out of inflicting harm, and watching the inflicted suffer.

*that 4 years felt like five years, or longer. 

EDIT: it's that English language strangeness where words are too close in spelling, and I will typically chose the wrong word e.g: elude/allude and in this case inflecting/inflicting. However, they do use many inflections while inflicting harm.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 26 November 2018 - 06:43 PM.

#36 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:29 PM

Other dots found to connect:

I tell myself that I want to be cleared of these false charges before I die, but why so now, after almost three decades?

There's other 'things' used to cause distraction, and that's the dot I am connecting here, my obsession for all of that is a distraction. There are other, more dire things going on in the world, that's more fitting for one to focus their attention on. I'm going to throw this into the mix as a possibility: psychotronic devices that can disrupt, influence and/or over-ride anyone's normal behaviors, especially the ability to focus, and what to focus on. Where am I to place my focus? And that's what they fear the most, people placing their focus on, not their distractions, but placing their focus on those who are causing these distractions.

That mind control thing so often discussed, starts with the information made available, if the information is limited, then so too will be one's focus. Having to sort through false/misleading information is yet another distraction that subdues one's ability to focus fully... and it's just another method of mind control.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 26 November 2018 - 06:29 PM.

#37 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14717 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 07:05 PM

Thanks, Vanka,  for the reports on how their system operates.

I noticed a change in San Bernardino courts back in those days.

I remember when most the Judges had respect for real Law, as much as they were allowed to get away with.

Fines used to be minimal.  Then, as you noted there was a change, and suddenly they want hundreds of dollars for even fixit tickes.

Not only that, they play like they are so poor, they make people shand in line for hours to see the Court clerk, all they while they have someone telling people in line, "Oh come over here & use the computer and pay your fine. It's easy and fast"

Anyone who gives the system too much trouble, they eventually target for elimination, either by setting up the person to be involved in a "crime", or to trick their victims into harm.

They can also arrange fires, fines etc.

Since the Noahied code was adopted in 1991, they have been busy getting rid of un-cooperative judges, and implementing the code bit by bit, till they have almost established a Pharisee dream court system that is getting more and more efficient in controlling & milking the goyim.

#38 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 08:08 PM

Say, Ivan... The year the Noahide code was adopted was in 1991? I didn't actually pinpoint the year, but rather the decade of 1990. 1991 was when the Soviet Union officially collapsed, and twenty years before that was the official pollution-crisis, which had already started twenty years before that. It was lee Iaccoca who asked "how much fresh air do we need, then?"  And we all know what happened twenty years after 1991. 

The other string of events with a fairly regular cycle is the changes in statutes: every 3.5 years there are significant changes in the laws. Which is to say: since 1991, I've been subjected to some 8 changes in law, which is in total conflict with the ex post facto clause in that, none of those changes should apply to my case because all of it falls after my conviction. There's also a thing called: The Grandfather Clause that's ignored completely in favor of making criminals out of everyone for actual non-crimes. 

I'm going to reiterate something, out of necessity: the sum of my mindset, my somewhat unique way of thinking is common among people who work within the field of maintenance. That's a very broad field that covers residential/commercial & light to heavy industry. But regardless of the particular field, it has this in common: maintaining whatever to prevent breakdown/failure. If your mind is truly into maintaining things then, if something does not seem right, then there is a potential for it to fail to perform as intended/desired.

Being attentive is the key to maintenance e.g.: a squealing noise coming from a machine, peeling paint, water where it shouldn't be, slow drains, pressures too low/high and a whole host of other things which indicate that: something just ain't right. And if it just ain't right, then it just ain't right, and so any typical maintenance worker will do 'whatever' it takes to correct/repair the 'just ain't right' situation. An once one's brain has been conditioned to maintain things, it's difficult to shut it off... Anything that comes around where "that ain't right" is spoken/thought, will cause the mind of a maintenance worker to go into problem solving mode. So, you see, solving problems is just a by-product of becoming aware of that something, that just ain't right. 

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 26 November 2018 - 08:11 PM.

#39 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 01:49 AM

Yegor is telling it like it is, and I can PROVE more of the same through documentation, but it leads me right back to that 'rabid-dog' thing, and that 'who cares', attitude.

We live in a cold-blood world that's lacking in heart & soul. (they must be making a lot of money selling cotton candy and pop-corn to all the sadists out there.)

#40 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 05:36 PM

Even though Yegor's case and my case fall decades apart and entail different charges, the apparent (criminal) incompetence of the system in general is steadfast--as in unwavering. Our cases combined, however, pale in comparison to the dire state of things, as the video presented in the second link indicates.  

https://www.brighteo...m/5972782789001

I've offered the idea of waterless-toilets, as have many others, to alleviate, if not eliminate that whole mess of government 'approved' waste management.

Water-treatment?... seriously?... if the water isn't polluted in the first place then there would be no need to 'treat' it... which is just 'insane reasoning' by government standards. 

My thoughts are these days, I don't want to ever have to deal with, or even be aware of this thing called life on Earth, I'd rather be un-created into absolute nothingness with zero awareness, and y'all can have your polluting technologies, your incompetent governments, your insane religious beliefs, the endless monthly-charges for basic necessities, usury, and that space between someone else's butt-cheeks, where y'all seem to delight in placing your heads. All that crap presented above is just the 'tip of the iceberg' and it begs this question:

How did all of that ever come to be, and why is such allowed to persist?!

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 02 December 2018 - 05:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru