Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:40 PM

Train travels 92km after driver jumps out

6 November 2018

An investigation is underway after a BHP iron-ore train after a runaway train travelled 92km without a driver in WA.

The train, consisting of four locomotives, had to be deliberately derailed along the Newman to Port Headland on Monday morning.

It was eventually derailed by the control center about 119km south of Port Headland.

The driver had stopped the train earlier to inspect an issue with one of its 268 wagons when it took off.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau is investigating the incident.

No one was on board.

Yahoo7 has contacted BHP for comment, but has not received a response as yet.

#2 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2987 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:23 AM

Time to fire a bunch of idiots.

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21300 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:00 PM

Only one driver?

#4 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:59 PM

Times Call for Establishing New Fair and Just Int’l Order

Many countries including member nations of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) call for abolishing the outdated international order, which prevents the socio-economic development and causes and aggravates only inequality and discord among countries, and for establishing a fair one in the UN arena.

To establish a new fair, just international order is a historic task of the times which brooks no further delay. It is the common requirement of the world progressives for living and developing in an independent and peaceful world.

All the countries and nations have the independent and equal rights as members of the international community on an equal footing. There are big and small countries, but there cannot be ones, high and low.

There are developed countries and less developed countries, but there cannot be ruling and ruled ones.

To establish a new international order is the first requirement to realize independence in international politics.

To establish an international economic order based on the principle of equality and reciprocity is one of the pressing issues in establishing a new international order.

The developing countries, NAM member nations, are the biggest victim of the outdated international order.

To establish a new fair international order for them is a matter decisive of their existence.

Those countries should get firmly united and work hard to abolish the outdated international order of domination and subordination and establish a new international order based on justice and fairness.

Ri Hak Nam

#5 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:01 AM

French forced to endure London pub in Irkutsk as they are ‘stuck in Siberia’ after emergency landing
14 November 2018

Air France Boeing 777 with 282 on board suffered technical failure, then the rescue aircraft sent from Paris was also grounded.

After 48 hours the ‘tourists’ were become exasperated during their enforced stay in Siberia after ‘smoke in the cockpit’ necessitated an emergency landing of their flight from Paris to Shanghai.

All on board disembarked safely in Irkutsk.  

On November 12 a new Boeing arrived from Paris to bring the passengers to Shanghai, but failed again. 

The press-service of the airport said: 'Passengers were put on the plane at about 1 am. 

‘The plane was already ready to take off, but at that moment the hydraulic systems failed. 

‘Most likely, this happened because of the cold.' 

The Air France passengers were returned to Soviet-built Angara Hotel, where due to diplomatic restrictions - they did not have Russian visas - they were prevented from venturing beyond the London pub at the hotel. 

Ill luck saw the first winter frosts and temperatures dropping to -18C. 

Local journalists noticed the passengers were dressed in light autumn clothes and shoes. 

Passenger Ann Lomberd said: 'When we had to land in Irkutsk, we thought - well, it happens. 

‘Especially given that here we were well received, and placed in good hotels. 

‘But to admit it, after the second unsuccessful departure, we are already disappointed… 

‘We did not sleep all night, so once again had to return to the hotel.’

Many were ‘worried’ about their work and missed business meetings in China, she said. 

Among those marooned in Irkutsk were the PR team of Louis Vuitton company headed by art director Michela Rossetti.

Agnes Le Coroller even celebrated her birthday in the lobby of her Irkutsk hotel with colleagues Corinne Lee, Bérengère Laeuffer, Christophe Pelé, and Rossetti.

Lee posted: ‘I am still in Siberia (going on 48 hours). Because we don't have Russian visas, we aren't technically allowed to be here. 

‘So we can't take different flights, we can't take our luggage with us, we have been booked hotels but we can't get outside. we are waiting for a new @airfrance plane and a new crew to take us to Shanghai.' 

She went on: 'Back in the pub.... in the same clothes I have been wearing for 48 hours.’

The hostelry was perhaps inappropriately named: London pub.

But she said: 'To all people of Irkutsk... thanks for your messages! Your city is beautiful (and cold) pastedGraphic.png’

She shared the gifts passed her by locals.

The passengers kept their sense of humour - posting a video called: ‘Stuck in Siberia - season two’.

inside_leaving_plane.jpg

#6 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 05:13 PM

CONFIRMED: Aspartame linked to blood cancers according to 22-year study conducted by researchers at Women’s Hospital at Harvard University

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 by: S.D. Wells

(Natural News) Monsanto, the most evil corporation on Earth, may be responsible for more chronic deterioration of human health than any other manufacturer of food and agricultural chemicals. From genetically modifying crops to spraying them with the known carcinogen glyphosate (main ingredient in Roundup weed killer), from nuclear weapons to terminator seeds (they die after one year), and from petroleum-based fertilizers to cancer-causing Agent Orange in Vietnam, you’ve heard enough horrific Monsanto stories to last you a lifetime, even if that lifespan is shortened from consuming their chemicals.

Now, a 22-year study done on humans by researchers at the Brigham & Women’s Hospital at Harvard proves that aspartame, another Monsanto “Frankenfood” creation, is responsible for health “monsters” (deadly chronic conditions) that most medical doctors blame on anything and everything but the real root cause. It’s time to know all the facts and learn about the research conducted.
Top 20 SCARY facts about aspartame

Deaths have been reported from aspartame consumption.
    Aspartame is made from the excretions of genetically modified E. coli bacteria.
    Aspartame is responsible for three times more adverse events reported by consumers to the FDA than from MSG, HFCS and GMOs combined.
    Headaches and severe migraines are the most common sufferable conditions reported.
    Seizures (including epileptic ones) have been reported, especially when aspartame is consumed on an empty stomach, such as when people drink diet sodas instead of eating breakfast.
    Aspartame consumption is linked to weight gain.
    Aspartame consumption is linked to chronic depression.
    Aspartame consumption is linked to compounding asthma problems.
    Aspartame is found in more than 5,000 products.
    Aspartame is the most consumed synthetic sweetener in USA.
    Aspartame is comprised of 40 percent aspartic acid, 50 percent phenylalanine, and 10 percent methanol (wood alcohol).
    Aspartame is genetically modified in a laboratory.
    Excitotoxins over stimulate (overdose) human brain cells until they die.
    Aspartame depletes serotonin – the natural hormone that controls anxiety.
    The dangerous combination of aspartame’s ingredients convert into formaldehyde (highly toxic embalming fluid for the dead) that accumulates in the body.
    Aspartame consumption is linked to prostate cancer
    Aspartame consumption is linked to breast cancer.
    Aspartame is known to dramatically feed other cancers, including worsening brain cancer and enlarging tumors, according to Harvard 22-year study on humans.
    Aspartame can cause and exacerbate irritable bowels syndrome (IBS).
    Men who consume more than one diet soda per day increase their risk of developing blood cancers, including multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
    Leukemia (another blood cancer) risk is heightened for men and women who consume diet soda containing aspartame.
    Aspartame fuels metabolic syndrome.

Aspartame – New massive long-term, human-based study reveals the dangers of consuming the most EVIL food additive on planet Earth

The diet soda craze in America started decades ago when the mass media convinced women that having a curvy figure meant you were fat, and the only way to “fix it” was to cut out all sugar consumption by eating and drinking “diet” everything. Hardly a soul knew that Artificial Sweetener Disease (ASD) would be sweeping the nation shortly after, and medical doctors would misdiagnose it at every turn, mainly since M.D.s have little-to-no nutritional education from Big Pharma-funded medical schools.

Consumers looking to cut calories or sugar intake should look to Stevia or monk fruit instead of something dangerous that’s made in a laboratory using bacteria. Not only can aspartame feed deadly cancers, but it also increases your risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CD), according to another mind-blowing study conducted at the University of Iowa. Older women who suck down this deadly synthetic nightmare increase their risk of dying from CD by 50 percent (and you thought it was just animal fat, vegetable shortening, and canola that caused cardiovascular disease).

Diet soda sales are shrinking due to increased consumer awareness about Aspartame dangers. If you’re interested in losing weight or just maintaining your ideal weight, simply clean up what you eat and drink by consuming mainly raw, organic produce and using natural sweeteners that have low (or no) calories. Rule of thumb: Never consume anything made in a laboratory by the companies and corporations that benefit financially from wrecking your health. Tune into Aspartame.news for more updates on the most toxic food additive still being consumed on Planet Earth.

#7 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:06 AM

A pilot missed their destination by 46 kilometres after falling asleep in the cockpit.

The pilot was flying a freight plane in Tasmania when the incident occurred at about 7.15am on November 8.

The PA-31-350 was flying from Devonport Airport to King Island Airport, northwest of mainland Tasmania, and there were no passengers aboard the flight when the incident occurred.

“The pilot, who was the only person on board, fell asleep resulting in the aircraft overflying King Island by 46 km,” the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) said in an investigation summary.

The flight was operated by Vortex Air, a charter flights company based at Moorabbin Airport, 45 minutes southeast of Melbourne. 

The charter company is investigating the “extremely rare occurrence” and said it was the pilot’s first flight after returning from a period of leave.

“On 8 November 2018, a company pilot conducting a Vortex Air flight from Devonport to King Island unintentionally fell asleep while in command of the aircraft,” Mr Colin Tucker, the managing director of Vortex Air, said in a statement sent to Yahoo7 on Tuesday.

“The issue became apparent when Air Traffic Control was unable to contact the pilot in-flight, and the aircraft travelled past the intended destination point while operating on autopilot.

“The pilot safely landed the aircraft at King Island airport.”

The charter company said it was the first scheduled flight for the day and subsequent flights were not affected.

It confirmed the pilot was the only person on board the aircraft and no one was injured as a result of the incident.

“The pilot was adequately experienced and had previously flown the route a number of times without incident,” Mr Tucker said.

The ATSB has classified it as a “serious incident” and is currently investigating the flight.

The agency will interview the pilot and review operational procedures, with a final report anticipated by March 2019.

The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) is conducting a separate investigation.

#8 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:26 AM

Saint Peter is seeing all of the new arrivals trying to go through the pearly gates in Heaven.

The first applicant of the day explains that his last day was not a good one. 

"I came home early and found my wife lying naked in bed. She claimed she  had just gotten out of the shower. 

Well, her hair was dry and I checked the shower and it was completely dry too.I knew she was into some hanky-panky  and I began to look for her lover. I went onto the balcony of our 9th-floor apartment and found the guy clinging to the rail  by his fingertips. I was so angry that I began bashing his fingers with a flower pot. He let go and fell, but his fall was broken by some awnings and bushes. On seeing he was still alive I found super human strength to drag our antique cedar chest to the balcony and throw it over. It hit the man and killed him.  At this point the stress got to me and I suffered a massive heart attack   and died. ” 

Saint Peter thanked him and sent him on to the waiting room.

The second applicant said that his last day was his worst..."I was on the roof of an apartment building working on the AC equipment and I stumbled over my tools and toppled off the building. I managed to grab onto the balcony rail of a 9th-floor apartment but some idiot came rushing out on the balcony and bashed my hands with a flower pot. I fell but hit some awnings and bushes and survived, but as I looked up,  I saw a huge chest falling toward me. I tried to crawl out of the way but failed and was hit and killed by the chest. ”

Saint Peter couldn't help but chuckle and sent the man to the waiting room.

Saint Peter is still giggling when his third customer of the day enters.  He apologises and says "I doubt that your last day was as interesting as the two fellows that arrived here just before you.”

I don't know" replies the man. "Picture this, I'm naked, hiding in this cedar chest…."

#9 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 08:10 PM

Woman's unbelievable reaction after waking to find four-metre snake in her bed

Waking up to find a giant snake in your bed would be enough to make anyone’s skin crawl. But one Queensland woman was brave enough to catch the snake herself – before going straight back to sleep.

Katjana Shoyer, a 25-year-old chef from Port Douglas in far north Queensland, was asleep when she felt something ‘super cold’ press against her back.

“I was sleeping on my side, and had rolled over onto my back, when I felt something cold underneath me,” Ms Shoyer said.

“I went to see what it was and saw this snake stretched out next to me.”

She awoke to discover the four-metre-long carpet python slithering next to her in the sheets, just inches from where she slept.

“I couldn’t believe it. I jumped to the other side of the room in complete shock,” Ms Shoyer said.

“The way it was stretched out I think it could have been sizing me up for a meal. But I’m nearly 6ft tall so it wouldn’t have been a light snack.”

While non-venomous, pythons kill their prey by wrapping themselves around it and crushing it to death.

Ms Shoyer asked her mum for help capturing the serpent.

“I just grabbed an empty bin and got a fishing spear, and it just started twirling around it,” she said.

“I managed to get it into the bin and put it outside with the lid on. It was so heavy, probably more than 20 kilograms.

“After that I just went back to bed. It didn’t worry me too much.”

The next morning, Ms Shoyer release the snake in nearby bush land.

She said her footage of the terrifying ordeal, which occurred in October, has ‘freaked out’ her friends and family online.

“We get a lot of different snakes up here, and they can get really big,” she said.

“I think it may have got in by the back door or maybe the window. But I’m not really sure how long it had been in my room before I discovered it.

“But so far it hasn’t returned, so hopefully I won’t be seeing it in my bed again.”

#10 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 08:16 PM

Reminder to stay out of flooded waters after huge crocodile spotted on road

Police are urging motorists to be careful of flooded motorways after they spotted a large crocodile in the middle of the road on Saturday night.

Officers were driving through Tully in north Queensland when they saw the reptile on the road and have released footage of the frightening encounter.

“With North Queensland well-known ‘croc country’, police near Tully came across a crocodile sitting near the middle of the road last night,” Queensland Police said in a statement on Sunday.

“Officers fortunately were able to avoid the animal.

“However with heavy rains still falling from ex-tropical Cyclone Owen, wildlife can be expected to be displaced and may wander onto roadways.”

The video taken by officers shows a crocodile in the middle of a dark road.

Heavy rainfall continues in parts of Queensland and police warn drivers to exercise extreme care on the roads and to limit non-essential travel.

Source: Queensland Police 

#11 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14717 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:33 PM

#12 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:11 PM

Couple look up to find snake slithering on their ceiling fan

A couple watching Netflix in bed on Sunday night were shocked by a surprise visitor dropping in.

At about 8pm the python came through the air conditioning duct and slithered onto the ceiling fan in the home at Victoria Point in South East Queensland.

The snake was sitting right above Zach Houliston and his girlfriend, Libby.

“It was hanging down from the roof, probably half a metre above our heads,” Mr Houliston recalled.

“We both jumped out of bed and yeah my Mrs screamed and just wanted to get him out of there really,” he added.

Mr Houliston, 21, said the vent was not bolted on properly.

“The bit that was holding it to the roof was broken, so it must have been able to squeeze through,” he said.

They have seen a snake in the Queensland home before, and believe some may live in the roof, but said it was certainly “unexpected” that one dropped in like that.

There are some peach-faced lovebirds in the room so the 21-year-old believed it may have been searching for them.

“That’s the last time I want one coming through my roof,” Mr Houliston said.

They have made sure all the vents in the house are sealed now in the hope it doesn’t happen again.

snake.jpg

Edited by Patsy, 19 December 2018 - 08:13 PM.

#13 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:49 AM

Wishing someone 'Marry Christmas' worse than murder for Muslims, says Canadian cleric

Muslims should be offended when people worship Jesus as a god, and wishing someone a “Merry Christmas” is a worse sin than murder, a Canadian Islamic cleric has said during a sermon.

#14 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:25 AM

Grimefighters tackling a giant ‘fatberg’ removed 800 tonnes of grease – equivalent to 130 elephants – from a sewer under popular bars and restaurants.

Experts will now spend months clearing the whopping build-up of fat, grease and oils from the sewer in Cardiff in Wales.

Utility company Welsh Water say they are undertaking a “deep excavation” under the streets of Cardiff Bay.

The $3.58 million project will stop over the Christmas period to avoid stinking out shoppers.

“We’ve got a huge problem down there with blockages,” Steve Wilson, Welsh Water’s director of wastewater services, said.

“The size of the fatberg that has developed under Mermaid Quay is something to behold.

Water companies say fatbergs are becoming a growing problem across the UK as sewer systems are increasingly getting blocked.

#15 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:29 PM

'Cheeky' snake bites embarrassed woman as she sits on toilet

A woman made an embarrassed phone call to the snake catchers after a python bit her on the bottom ‘mid-stream’ while she sat on the toilet without looking.

Snake Catcher Brisbane described how the woman sat down on the toilet without looking, then jumped with a fright to realise she was not alone.

“‘Mid-stream’, she felt something bite her bottom! As you can imagine, she jumped up quite quickly,” the snake catchers wrote of the “cheeky visitor” to a Capel Hill home on Tuesday.

Apparently the woman was doing her business with the lights off and initially thought it was a frog, but realised the small critters don’t have sharp teeth.

The non-venomous carpet python was spooked by the woman sitting down above it and simply “lashed out in fear”, according to the reptile experts.

“Our snake catcher arrived promptly, with first-aid in hand, so that the customer could clean herself up and get some antiseptic spray on the few small puncture marks left by the snake.

“Fortunately for us, the customer remained calm and remembered not to flush the toilet, as flushing could cause the snake to retreat down into the pipes again,” they wrote, sharing the picture on Facebook.

The snake was released near a creek so it could continue its soak and the woman was commended for handling the situation “like an absolute champ” and having a sense of humour about the cheeky encounter.

She told the catcher she has learned her lesson and from now on she would always go to the loo with the lights on, and check the bowl before sitting down.

What to do if you find a snake in the loo

While it was the first time Snake Catcher Brisbane responded to a bite on the bum, the reptile experts say finding snakes in toilets was quite a regular occurrence.

“If you find a carpet python in your toilet, don’t poke and prod it, don’t continue to flush the toilet,” they urged.

“If you do these things it increases the chances of us not being able to access the snake if it retreats further into the pipe.

“Put the lid down, secure it, and call a snake catcher.”

#16 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:38 PM

Man calls police after wife refuses to split the bill at Chinese restaurant

A Sydney couple’s weekday lunch date has taken a bizarre twist after they received the bill for their “succulent Chinese meal”.

Shortly before midday on Tuesday, police received a call from the seemingly fed up husband complaining that his wife was refusing to split the bill.

North Shore Police Area Command attended the Chinese seafood restaurant in Chatswood after the man said he wanted to see his wife cover her portion of the bill.

“Police spoke with the man, who phoned triple zero to alert police to the dispute, and advised him that triple zero is for emergency situations where a life is in danger, a crime is taking place, or in time critical situations,” they wrote in a statement.

They said they are unsure of who eventually paid for the “succulent” Chinese meal – a reference to an iconic viral Australia video involving Paul Charles Dozsa.

Dozsa, a former chess champion, was arrested after running from the bills at dozens of Sydney restaurants in the 1980s.

As several police officers struggled to escort him into the back of a car in front of stunned bystanders, he delivered a now infamous speech.

“Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest,” Mr Dozsa shouted.

“What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal?”

#17 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:42 PM

Mirror's reflection captures sinister creature hiding in bathroom

Homeowners spotted a sinister figure hiding in their bathroom in the early hours of the morning after hearing strange sounds.

Residents of a home in The Gap, eight kilometres west of Brisbane, crept into their ensuite to investigate the noises.

They soon spotted the intruder’s reflection in the mirror. Hiding behind the blinds was a snake, curled up on the window sill.

Snake Catchers Brisbane, Ipswich, Logan and Gold Coast posted an image of the unwelcome visitor to Facebook on Friday.

“This intruder was found by the homeowners early in the morning after they heard a some sounds coming from their ensuite,” the Snake Catchers wrote.

“After investigating the strange sounds, they found a few items on the ground after this not-so-graceful visitor made its way around the room.”

#18 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:35 AM

Snake emerges from kitchen sink terrifying Adelaide resident
 February 2019

A video shows how snakes can appear anywhere with an Adelaide resident finding an eastern brown emerging from his kitchen sink.

Snake catchers Adelaide were called out to a property in Coromandel Valley, in the city’s southeast, after the resident found the venomous snake’s head popping out of the drain.

“An interesting situation to say the least!” the snake catcher wrote on Facebook.

Video shows the brown snake peeking out the drain after Cory started tapping on the pipes to coax it out.

But the snake appears to prefer to stay in the pipe and the catcher is forced to remove the entire grid and take it outside.

After removing each section of the pipe, Cory then manages to hook the eastern brown and get it into a bag to relocate.

“It must have come up through the breather of the septic system possibly,” the catcher said.

#19 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:43 AM

Police respond to bizarre intruder inside woman's home

When sceptical police officers responded to reports of an unusual intruder in a woman’s basement, they quickly realised she wasn’t horsing around.

Inver Grove Heights police arrived at the resident’s home in Minneapolis, US, on Friday night to find a pale-colored horse walking through various rooms as officers watched through windows from the outside.

Bizarre bodycam footage shows the audacious intruder trotting around inside.

Police Sergeant Adam Wiederhoeft revealed the investigation is ongoing and it isn’t clear how the horse got into the house, but that the animal’s owner came by to remove it.

“No horses or officers were hurt in this incident,” a tongue-in-cheek message on the police department’s Facebook page read.

“Never a dull moment in IGH!”

#20 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:44 AM

Prince Philip's crash victim says roads are 'safer' after he gives up licence

Prince Philip’s car crash victim Emma Fairweather has claimed the “roads will be safer now” after the Duke of Edinburgh decided to give up his driver’s license.

Her comments comes after Buckingham Palace revealed that the 97-year-old has chosen to surrender his license just weeks after his scary crash into Emma’s car – which left her with a broken wrist.

“After careful consideration, the Duke of Edinburgh has taken the decision to voluntarily surrender his driving licence,” a statement from Buckingham Palace said.

He surrendered his licence on Saturday, a spokeswoman added to enquiring press.

After the announcement, mum-of-two Emma told the Sunday Mirror: “He’s making the most sensible decision he can.

“It’s a shame he didn’t make it a bit sooner but it’s the right thing to do.

“Undoubtedly the roads will be safer now. It won’t have been easy for him to make as it is a loss of independence. But he can work around it.”

She said she had done “nothing but cry” this week after having an operation to screw a metal plate into her arm.

The Duke of Edinburgh has surrendered his driving licence after being involved in a crash and then being spotted behind the wheel without a seatbelt.

He apologised for his part in an accident on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk when his Land Rover Freelander collided with another car on January 17, leaving two women needing hospital treatment.

But 48 hours after the crash he was pictured driving without a seatbelt, prompting criticism.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru