18 replies to this topic

#1 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:46 AM

Supporters of the official boxcutter conspiracy theory claim that thousands of individuals witnessed the fictitious "UA 175" vanish ghostlike into the massive steel southern façade of the South Tower. I have never encountered any of this alleged band of witnesses. Neither has anyone I know. I know of several people who where suitably placed in the space time continuum to see the physically impossible spectacle, but did not. They only saw a fireball and/or debris being ejected from the tower. As in my avatar which is a photograph taken by professional photographer David Handschuh in the instant after "impact".

In the spirit of inquiry and as part of the ongoing search for the truth I invite readers who saw "UA 175" go in to come forward and share their experiences with us.

#2 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 09:54 PM

Invitation

I have extended this invitation on a couple of other forums over the last 10 years but have not had a credible witness yet. I doubt if I ever will. If the videos of UA 175 are real we have witnessed a miracle. It is revealing that all the images of the penetration of the tower have vanished forever into the Memory Hole except on truther websites which will soon be shut down.

#3 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:18 AM

hezarkhanicumv3-line.gif

#4 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:21 AM

Click on the GIF in the last post

The plane is centred, the building moves in. Strong indication of fakery.

#5 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:32 AM

airvsskyscraperzh9.gif

#6 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:34 AM

Click on the gif above.

#7 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:31 AM

No Witnesses Yet

How can you find witnesses to a physically impossible event ? Would you believe a slow motion video showing an egg pass undamaged through a bank safe ? You wouldn't. But the power of the Zionist media is such that it can convince the goy sheeple of anything.

Edited by Marmoset, Today, 03:53 AM.

#8 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:41 AM

David Handschuh - No Plane

https://www.bing.com...9A&&FORM=VRDGAR

#9 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:43 AM

Gone

The Charlie Rose /David Handschuh video was widely available some years ago. It isn't anymore. Watch it while you can.

#10 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 03:23 AM

Thin on the ground

The alleged witnesses to "UA 175" are thin on the ground if indeed they do exist. A bit like the mythical unicorn. Have any of our readers met someone who knew someone that saw this mythical airliner thunder in at 546 mph, bank sharply to the left like a fighter and then plunge undecellerated  and undamaged into the massive steel façade of the South Tower ?

#11 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:57 AM

Nila Sagadevan

Nila Sagadevan was both a qualified aeronautical engineer and a commercial pilot. He wrote a long and detailed article  entitled "The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training". He points out the difference in the complexity of commercial aircraft and light aircraft cockpits and the overload this would cause. Also the rigors of instrument flight when compared with visual (VFR) flight. He also points out the absurdity of the Pentagon B757 pulling out of a 270 degree spiral dive and then flying in ground effect with the engines barely clearing the lawn at 500 mph.

Unfortunately the limited hang out kosherised "truth" movement banned this article from their websites. 

Edited by Marmoset, 19 November 2018 - 02:06 AM.

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:11 AM

Impossible

No hijacker in history has ever obtained the controls of an aircraft. There have been two attempts that I know of . Both failures. I will when time permits relate the episode of Fed Ex flight enginer Auburn Calloway and his failure to hijack a DC 10 freighter.

#13 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:42 AM

Auburn Calloway

Auburn Calloway was a Fedex flight engineer. Due to grievances with his employer he decided to hijack a DC 10 freighter and crash it into the company headquarters . He got on board one aircraft as a uniformed off duty crewmember. Being a crew member his baggage was not checked. He took on board hammers and a speargun. He had the element of surprise and managed to seriously wound all three crewmembers. There were no flight attendants or passengers to help the crew. Despite all this the crew managed to overpower him and land the aircraft. None of the crew were able to fly again due to their injuries. How ridiculous it is to postulate that box cutter wielding cave dwellers could obtain the controls of four out four aircraft they attempted to take over.

#14 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:12 PM

10 days

10 days since I started this thread but we have not encountered a witness or even someone who has met a witness.

#15 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:06 AM

HealingColumns.gif

#16 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:10 AM

Click

Click on the thumbnail in the post. I hope it works. It shows the massive steel columns "healing" as the ghostplane passes through.

#17 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:28 AM

Aileron Reversal

The B47 bomber was the first large swept wing jet and the predecessor to the infamous B52. The B47 had serious aileron reversal problems at high speed. At 400 knots deployment of the ailerons caused wing twist of such a magnitude that the resultant angle of attack caused the plane to roll in the opposite direction as intended. Future big swept wing jet transports were designed with inboard ailerons and above wing slats to counter this. However the fictitious "UA 175" would encounter control problems at the unprecedented sea level speeds of 546 mph or higher. The crisp 27 degree per second roll to port just prior to "impact" would be completely impossible.

#18 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:37 AM

Zionist Media

The Zionist media is the most lethal weapon in the bankster's armoury. This is why the limited hangout kosher "truth" movement is so hostile to No Planers. The images of "UA 175" passing ghostlike through the massive steel façade of the South Tower are collectively the media's Achille's heel. The last nonsensical moments of this fictitious flight destroy completely and permanently the credibility of the propaganda mills. Every major propaganda offensive must now be scrutinized. From JFK to Charles Hebrewdo and the entire array of false flags in between are now in danger of losing their sting.

#19 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted Today, 09:34 AM

Planes

That the bulk of the world's population believe that planes impacted the twin towers on 9/11 is arguably history's greatest propaganda achievement.

This example of the ability of the banksters to create and sell synthetic reality to the sheeple dwarfs everything in Orwell's 1984.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru