#21 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 04:47 AM

Swept Wings and Yaw Dampers

The introduction of swept wings introduced a new problem - Dutch Roll, a combination of periodic roll and yaw. This problem requires a yaw damper , an automatic device that operates the rudder to counter act Dutch Roll. Is this effective at speeds well above VNE ? Probably not. Another reason why the fictitious "UA 175" would have been uncontrollable.

#22 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:59 PM

Commercial Pilot

I qualified as a commercial pilot in 1995. I did my test on a Beech Duchess twin . This plane had a good autopilot and had weather radar. However I was completely unaware that modern jetliners were equipped with yaw dampers or even that yaw dampers existed. More proof that private pilots could not have accurately flown jetliners to their destinations and then achieved unprecedented sea level speeds while in perfect control, aiming at narrow targets barely wider than the aircraft and scoring perfect hits on both occasions.

#23 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:53 PM

No Witnesses yet

I will be periodically renewing my invitation to witnesses or those who have met witnesses. Or even those who have met someone who in turn has met a witness.

#24 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 02:59 AM

If Planes had crashed into the twin towers

There would have been huge tail sections on Liberty street. Large twisted wing sections. Bodies, some strapped into their seats. Pools of flaming jet fuel. None of this was photographed. The perpetrators guessed the sheeple would swallow the absurd premise that the entire fragile airliners and their contents were swallowed by the buildings. The controlled "truth" movement was cleverly put in place and instructed to exclude and ridicule those who pointed out the absurdities in the planes hypothesis. Thus the Zionist media, the primary promoters of this vile false flag, were protected and their credibility retained intact. Amazing.

#25 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 03:02 AM

Air Density

The reason that cruising air and ground speeds are not attainable at sea level is due to air density variation with altitude. The density of air at a typical cruising altitude of 35,000 feet is about one third of the density at sea level. The Zionist media brazenly claimed that the late  "UA 175" was moving at 546 mph before it rolled to the left and vanished into the massive steel façade of the South Tower.

#26 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 03:13 AM

Box Cutters

When I was about 30 years old I was confronted with a fellow with a knife on a dark deserted beach. I weighed the situation and then charged in to tackle him. He turned tail and fled. How extremely unlikely it is that 8 beefy airline pilots all decided to cravenly hand over their controls to physically unimpressive hijackers armed only with miserable little box cutters.

#27 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:17 PM

Thin Shell Buckling

Timoshenko's formula for thin shell buckling can be used to demonstrate that the fuselage would crumple like a coke/beer can on impact. Fuselage panels are constructed of 1 mm thick alclad (plated duralium alloy).

#28 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:11 AM

Shearing

It can be demonstrated with simple but irrefutable computations that each perimeter column (77 per side of each tower) had the strength to shear off a B767 wing quite close to the root.

A B25 bomber hit the Empire State Building in a July 1945 accident. Both wings were sheared off . One fell on to the steps on the side of the building, the other to the street below. Photographs exist of the mangled but still recognisable wing that hit the street.

#29 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:06 AM

One Month

It is well over a month since I last issued an invitation to witnesses. "UA 175", anyone ?

#30 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:04 AM

UA 175

The late "UA 175" will fascinate me as long as I live. Imagine the power of a propaganda machine that plant in the mind of all mankind a piece of fake history. An event that did not occur in peak hour in one of the world's biggest cities in front of numerous television cameras has become accepted as real history. Synthetic Reality created in real time. Amazing.

#31 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:43 AM

Perhaps the best 9/11 Truth video - Now suppressed by Joo Tube

#32 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:52 AM

Nico Haupt

I should take a moment to mention Nico Haupt. This guy was a prominent No Planer with at least one web site. He was arrested at a demonstration about 2010. He has not been seen or heard from since. He has been swallowed into an information black hole. Or worse. RIP Nico if Mossad or the CIA liquidated you. It can be dangerous to be a No Planer. Researcher Gerald Holmgren died suddenly of cancer at age 52 many years ago. He was frightened before that and pulled all his work off the net.

#33 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:40 AM

Joseph Keith

Another forgotten truth hero is senior aerospace engineer Joseph Keith. He first used both the sentences in my signature. He also spoke of the absurdity of cruising speeds at sea level and how the engines would react.

#34 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:27 AM

Amazing Prophecy - Bill Cooper in June 2001

#35 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members