#61 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 10:12 AM

Fragile

Can these fragile airframes punch through massive steel columns and beams ?

#62 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:14 AM

The Murray Street Engine : A great expose

https://ckpi.typepad...-more-time.html

#63 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:08 AM

Interception

The lack of fighter interception on 9/11 has been discussed for years. Limited hangout truthers refer to the air defence "stand down" which implies there were planes and possibly hijackers. It is obvious there were no planes and therefore no interceptors. Another point that is even more important is that airports and airspace was not shut down until the fictitious crashes. This is quite absurd. Imagine airliners not responding to air traffic control and barreling through the most densely populated airspace in the world. There would have been unprecedented panic. All the NYC airports would have been shut down long before the "crashes" and all the airline traffic diverted to other destinations. This did not happen. There were no planes. 9/11 was a Jewish job.

#64 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:25 AM

B47

I have mentioned aileron reversal as one of the reasons the planes would have been uncontrollable at the unprecedented sea level speeds attained on 9/11. The B47 bomber was the first large jet aircraft. It had serious aileron reversal problems. Many changes had to be made on future jet transports and bombers. These included inboard ailerons and above wing slats (which also function as air brakes).

B47_DF-ST-88-01015.jpg

#65 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:56 AM

B767 Control Surfaces

The diagram shows the inboard ailerons and the spoilers. The outboard spoilers are used along with the inboard ailerons at speeds above about 250 knots for banking control. The outboard ailerons are locked out at these speeds. All the spoilers are deployed together as airbrakes. You can see them deployed after touchdown and also in flight.

G_01_063.jpg

Edited by Marmoset, 17 June 2019 - 10:51 AM.

#66 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:46 AM

Invitation

It will soon be 18 years since the world's most ambitious and Orwellian false flag black op. I think at this stage I have presented most of my evidence against planes. I may elaborate on some of this evidence. I am glad this thread has done well. I will periodically renew my invitation to witnesses that may have seen either "UA 175" or "AA 11" to share their remarkable experiences with us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru