26 replies to this topic

#1 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1600 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 12:29 PM

Do you think he hates Russians or is in fear of Jew power.

#2 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1600 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:12 PM

The same can be said of the Trump monkey.

#3 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1600 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:18 PM

This large and engaging museum dedicated to the complex history of Russian Jewry, is thoroughly modern in approach, favouring personal testimony, archival video footage and interactive displays - all translated into Russian and English. The exhibitions are divided chronologically, helping visitors to understand the life of Jewish communities as they travelled across medieval Europe, settling in shtetls before moving to the cities. The role of Russian Jewry in public life in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries is particularly well presented as is the fate of Soviet Jews and the role of Jewish soldiers during World War II. Visitors of Russian-Jewish origins will no doubt be particularly interested in hearing about what it meant to be a ‘Soviet Jew’ and finding out how and why so many left the USSR. Those expecting to find just a stark representation of pogroms, holocaust, hardships and suffering will be pleasantly surprised to find Russian Jewish history presented as something much more complex, filled with both struggles and achievements. The museum is located in the northwestern Moscow neighborhood of Marina Roscha and can also be reached by taking tram no.19 from metro Novoslobodskaya.

220px-%D0%9E%D1%82%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%

Interactive displays inside the museum.

According to a May 2014 article by Alexis Zimberg in the Calvert Journal, the new Jewish Museum occupies the restored Bakhmetevsky Bus Garage. The 8,500-square-metre space is a landmark of the avant-garde 1920s. Designed by architect Konstantin Melnikov and structural engineer Vladimir Shukhov in 1926, the angled parallelogram building went from blueprint to structure in just one year. Vaulted ceilings and clean architectural angles echo an early Soviet mantra: ever higher, comrades, toward the radiant future. Melnikov and Shukhov even designed the interior lighting to resemble slanted rays of sunshine. In the 1990s, a fire left the garage decrepit and dysfunctional. Following mass restoration efforts it re-opened in 2008, initially to house the Garage Centre for Contemporary Culture. And then in 2012, thanks to generous funding from oligarchs like Roman Abramovich and Viktor Vekselberg, from Jewish organisations like FEOR and Chabad Lubavitch — even with the support President Vladimir Putin himself - a site that had once represented another aspect of Soviet state control became home to the world’s largest Jewish museum.[3]

#4 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14000 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:35 PM

Nothing wrong with True Judah (Yehuda).

But any group or thing infected with the "leaven of the Pharisee" gets poisoned.

The Israeli branch of the Pharisees has nukes planted across Europe as part of the Pharisees' Sampson & Masada complex.

That may be influencing some important people.

#5 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:23 PM

7 out of 8

7 out of the 8 post Soviet billionaires were (and probably still are) Khazars. Chewish power is global and absolute.

#6 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1600 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:39 PM

7 out of 8

7 out of the 8 post Soviet billionaires were (and probably still are) Khazars. Chewish power is global and absolute.

They work together very effectively robbing and buying everything for peanuts.Putin is doing pretty good himself .Most of the country pays to the red (Jewish ) mafia .It is the same in the U.S. even worse .A hopeless situation.

#7 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10079 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:01 AM

I said the only way to survive, is to give the Jews a little bit. Putin has to give the Jews a lot - or else.

Atossa  wants some kind of a hero, that will fight with the Jews. It's not going to happen. Putin has no choice.

But Putin still has some power - supposedly he's the most powerful man on earth? So by giving Jews a - a lot - Putin

can avoid WW3? 

or something like that.

#8 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:02 AM

They work together very effectively robbing and buying everything for peanuts.Putin is doing pretty good himself .Most of the country pays to the red (Jewish ) mafia .It is the same in the U.S. even worse .A hopeless situation.

Networks

They have global networks created over millennia and continuously updated. They keep secrets. The goyim are always surprised when something big like 9/11 happens. While we are figuring out the JFK assassination they are miles ahead planning the next false flag and the next one and so on. While some conspiracy theorists were gloating about the internet and how we would spread the truth, they created Facebook and Wikipedia and You Tube and filtered out Thought Crime and dissent of all kinds. The Newhouse family owns Twitter and presumably controls the flow of information there.

Edited by Marmoset, 19 November 2018 - 11:53 AM.

#9 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:55 AM

Surprised

I am surprised that Putin has been allowed to oppose homosexuality. I wonder how long this will last.

#10 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33800 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:03 PM

I think Putin is being practical.

In a world that causes trouble for countries that treat Jews badly (example: Nazi Germany). one has to be practical and realize that it causes problems to be openly hostile toward them.   When Stalin began to put pressure on Jews, it made world headlines and ended, and it may have finished Stalin as well.

Sometimes one has to accept the world the way it is, not the way we would prefer it to be.

Edited by Zharkov, 19 November 2018 - 04:04 PM.

#11 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:03 PM

I think Putin is being practical.

In a world that causes trouble for countries that treat Jews badly (example: Nazi Germany). one has to be practical and realize that it causes problems to be openly hostile toward them.   When Stalin began to put pressure on Jews, it made world headlines and ended, and it may have finished Stalin as well.

Sometimes one has to accept the world the way it is, not the way we would prefer it to be.

There is no choice. Israel has created havoc for 70 years and flouted international law continuously. Yet the world community supports it more and more. This as much as anything else is because they liquidate leaders that stand in their way. James Forrestal, JFK, RFK, John Jr, Indira Gandhi, Olof Palme, Anna Lind,Sanjay Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Yasser Arafat and many more we don't even know about. Political animals of all stripes become aware of who the world's masters are and learn by instinct how to stay on the right side of these masters.

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 05:51 AM

Anniversary

One leader opposed Israel's nuclear weapons program. He had his brains blown out in public 55 years ago today in what Vince Salandria called the shooting gallery of Dealey Plaza.

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40913 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:37 PM

Atossa wants some kind of a hero, that will fight with the Jews. It's not going to happen.

A hero to fight AGAINST the evil perverted antichrist jews.

It will happen... it may take the second coming of Christ... but it will happen.

#14 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33800 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:40 AM

A hero to fight AGAINST the evil perverted antichrist jews.

It will happen... it may take the second coming of Christ... but it will happen.

Interesting possibility because the Jews demanded Christ's execution.

Will Jesus return to punish the Jews?

#15 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40913 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 02:42 AM

Interesting possibility because the Jews demanded Christ's execution.

Will Jesus return to punish the Jews?

If you have to ask that question... apparently my posting here since 2001 was a total waste of my time and effort.

Luke 19:27

The irony is... Putin appears to have taken some of what I've posted here... only to twist it around to further his evil antichrist jew/nwo agenda. Good luck with that blasphemous mockery.

#16 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33800 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 03:03 AM

If you have to ask that question... apparently my posting here since 2001 was a total waste of my time and effort.

Usually true but it varies from post to post.  

But I am not the only one in the audience.

There may be someone in the forum who benefits from being hit in the face with the Bible.

(I can't imagine who.)

Edited by Zharkov, 09 December 2018 - 03:05 AM.

#17 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33800 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 03:11 AM

There is always an opposite passage in the Bible about forgiving our enemies.

Numbers 15:27, 28.

Edited by Zharkov, 09 December 2018 - 03:16 AM.

#18 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40913 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 03:16 AM

Usually true but it varies from post to post.

But I am not the only one in the audience.

There may be someone in the forum who benefits from being hit in the face with the Bible.

(I can't imagine who.)

Neither the antichrists here...
nor the antichrists who lurk beyond the bandwidth...
will benefit from my presence here.

Instead, I have been a witness against them.

#19 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33800 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 03:18 AM

There is always an opposite passage in the Bible about forgiving our enemies.

Numbers 15:27, 28.

If they bring you a goat, will you forgive them?

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40913 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 03:19 AM

If they bring you a goat, will you forgive them?

Your mockery will not profit you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru