• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49080 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 05:46 PM

The Edomite-jew wailing wall was NOT part of Edomite-jew Herod's third temple [which Jesus said would be totally destroyed.] It's part of a temple mount retaining wall also built by Edomite-jew Herod when he built his third temple.

That the Edomite-jews have returned to rule again and seek to rebuild Herod's abomination is symbolic of Malachi 1:4... "they may build but I will demolish."

It is ironic that that this verse comes on the heels of Malachi 1:2-3, God loved Jacob [Israel] and hated Esau [Edom.] Paul repeats this in Romans 9:13 [because the evil Edomites who "converted" en masse to being fake "jews" in the 2nd century BC, ruled Judea at the time of Christ.] This also clarifies the meaning of the Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:7-9 prophecy [God loves Aryan Christian Israel and the evil Edomite-jews are the "synagogue of satan" who God hates] because evil Edomite-jews rule again here at the evil end of the age.

Edited by Atossa, 09 December 2018 - 05:48 PM.

#22 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17339 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 11:47 PM

The Edomite-jew wailing wall was NOT part of Edomite-jew Herod's third temple [which Jesus said would be totally destroyed.] It's part of a temple mount retaining wall also built by Edomite-jew Herod when he built his third temple.

That the Edomite-jews have returned to rule again and seek to rebuild Herod's abomination is symbolic of Malachi 1:4... "they may build but I will demolish."

It is ironic that that this verse comes on the heels of Malachi 1:2-3, God loved Jacob [Israel] and hated Esau [Edom.] Paul repeats this in Romans 9:13 [because the evil Edomites who "converted" en masse to being fake "jews" in the 2nd century BC, ruled Judea at the time of Christ.] This also clarifies the meaning of the Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:7-9 prophecy [God loves Aryan Christian Israel and the evil Edomite-jews are the "synagogue of satan" who God hates] because evil Edomite-jews rule again here at the evil end of the age.

That is True. Good Job, Atosa!

#23 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6632 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:35 AM

The

Menorah may come in handy when ever we get around to hanging a few. Praise God .

#24 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6632 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:56 AM

Trump is such a Jew suck up ,he makes me sick .He must be one of them .

#25 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17339 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:06 AM

Most of America has fallen into the same mind that Israel was condemned for in Malachi:

"The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.
I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,"  Christians today think they are more just than the God of all Life & Love, and want not only Edom to be equal to Christian Israel, but Ashkenaz & Khazar too, and to enforce these Christians' superiority over "nature's God", they have armed, financed, protected and unleashed their idols and caused vast disasters on Mankind.

If Edom et.al. and these Christians confessed their error, and repented, the insane rush of these groups to Armageddon can be stopped.

But if not, "And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

If ye  not hear, and if ye not lay it to heart, to give glory unto My Name, saith the LORD of hosts, I send a curse upon you, and I curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. 
  Behold, I  corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one  takes you away with it." Malachi 2

Edited by Ivan88, 17 December 2018 - 09:38 AM.

#26 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:14 AM

Every December, Americans know they've been jewed

menorah-vintage-israel-shirt.jpg

#27 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6632 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:04 PM

Every December, Americans know they've been jewed

menorah-vintage-israel-shirt.jpg

The day this monstrosity is torn down and only then will we be free .

#28 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6632 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 10:34 PM

S.gif S.gif S.gif
Merry Christmas to You!

From 1789 to 1989 - the first 200 years of the American Constitution -- it was perfectly legal and very loved by Americans to have Christian and Christmas Cultural Icons on public ground as part of our American traditions and fabric.

In addition Christmas has deep and ancient roots in the European people...solstice, Christmas Trees, Yule celebrations -- that are just not acceptable to the new rulers of America! You will read the truth in my "Illustrated True History of Christmas Card."

Even the date of our Constitution was signed by its authors with the preface: “In the Year of our Lord.” 

In 1989 it became illegal to have any Christian-themed Christmas display on any Federal, State, County or City ground. It became illegal to say any Christian prayers in schools, forbidden to even sing Christmas Carols in them or even in public schools to call the Christmas holidays, “Christmas Holidays!”

With unbelievable chutzpah the same Supreme Court decision that outlawed all Christian Symbols decreed that the oldest symbol of the Jewish Religion, the Menorah - even huge, monster Menorahs - could be put up on public ground anywhere in America!

Where Christian motifs once stood in front of the White House and city halls, giant Jewish Menorahs became perfectly legal, along with Rabbis lighting it in Jewish rituals!

How did this happen? Who is the strange, powerful Grinch, with enormous media, banking and political power -- who Stole Christmas?

On this link you can link to my unique illustrated Christmas Card that I mailed out to my friends, patrons and subscribers: Click Here!

#29 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17339 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 06:04 PM

With unbelievable chutzpah the same Supreme Court decision that outlawed all Christian Symbols decreed that the oldest symbol of the Jewish Religion, the Menorah - even huge, monster Menorahs - could be put up on public ground anywhere in America!

Natural result from USA adopting, whole heartedly, the Talmudic Noahide code that makes being Christian to be a crime punishable by decapitation, which is why USA loves to chop heads off in Syria, the world's oldest Christian nation.

Under Truman, USA nuked the 2 biggest Christian cities in East Asia.  

Talmud is collection of doctrines & traditions that make Word of God of none effect..Matthew 5:16 & Mark 7:13

#30 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6632 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 07:54 PM

Steele STUNS Brit Judge :"I Worked for ... - youtube.com

#31 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17339 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:36 PM

I wonder if President Trump will try and compete with President Putin who built 34,000 churches.

Imagine, 35,000 Menorahs built all over USA.

Got idea from Pravda post: 

Putin built 34,000 churches in Russia how evil can you get .

Started by Bruce M CowToday, 01:02 PM

Edited by Ivan88, 17 December 2018 - 09:37 PM.

#32 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 09:18 AM

ad0b50ea10d33608a92f5c2de0ab3ef4fc0cb558

#33 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:29 PM

The Jewish War on Christmas!

Christian Christmas Symbols Banned While Jewish Symbols Erected Across America! 

animated-christmas-e1513271310279.gif

Edited by grog, 23 December 2018 - 12:49 PM.

#34 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:42 PM

https://archive.is/W8D3d

#35 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:44 PM

ad0b50ea10d33608a92f5c2de0ab3ef4fc0cb558

#36 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:06 PM

Americans working so their tax money can go to Israel

Keep on working

Keep those shekels coming

#37 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:04 PM

https://archive.is/sR4xG

#38 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:24 AM

Wishing all the Americans a Goyim Christmas

First-Day-of-Christmas-Vintage-Christmas

https://retrographik...stmas-postcard/

Edited by grog, 24 December 2018 - 10:27 AM.

#39 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:03 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru