• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42908 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:45 PM

Blaspheming pope is demon spawn of the antichrist jew/nwo.

Vatican releases logo for Pope Francis' visit to Morocco

cq5dam.thumbnail.cropped.750.422.jpeg

Logo design

" The official logo of the Pope's visit was chosen from about 50 entries in a competition. An explanatory note accompanying the logo's release says that a cross and a crescent in the logo are symbols of Christianity and Islam which highlight the interreligious relations between Christians and Muslims."

more at link

https://www.vaticann...s-dialogue.html

Edited by Atossa, 10 February 2019 - 11:46 PM.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42908 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:05 AM

Antichrist pope wants Islamic invaders
to conquer and mongrelize Aryan Christian Europe.

The demented blaspheming pope deceives
by pretending meshing Islam with Christianity
will also "make Christianity stronger."

Pope Francis: Arab invasion of Europe is a reality

3/4/16

" The influx of migrants from Syria is an "Arab invasion," Pope Francis said,
before adding that it will make Europe stronger."

more at link

https://www.politico...e-is-a-reality/

Edited by Atossa, 11 February 2019 - 12:09 AM.

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14717 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:42 AM

The Vatican created the war machine that "Islam" became so as to eliminate the Orthodox Church.

Pharisee Vatican & Pharisee Islam.

Since most/much of Christendom worships the doctrines and traditions that make Word of "nature's God" to be of none effect, He has to do something about it.

Read Isaiah 5 about one important way He arranges things.

Getting rid of all the little popes in Christendom will be an improvement.

Also, since Christendom in Europe and USA loves destroying nations such as Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya etc. they are bound to the consequences of their treacherous behavior.

Edited by Ivan88, 11 February 2019 - 01:44 AM.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42908 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:41 AM

FAKE Ivann88 is an antichrist blasphemer who cares nothing for traditional Russia Orthodoxy and never ceases to mock and attack Christianity.

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:07 PM

traditional Russia Orthodoxy 

Needless to say I am extremely upset that the Ukraine and Russia Orthodox Churches with the Ecumenical Patriarchate fell into the trap of global espionage and psy-ops. Israelis, turks, saudis, jordanians and their ISIS crowd were supporters of it. Wonder who in the US lent that support. I need info on that that is not BS,

Best regards.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42908 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:37 PM

Needless to say I am extremely upset that the Ukraine and Russia Orthodox Churches with the Ecumenical Patriarchate fell into the trap of global espionage and psy-ops. Israelis, turks, saudis, jordanians and their ISIS crowd were supporters of it. Wonder who in the US lent that support. I need info on that that is not BS,

Best regards.

That's why I said "traditional" Russian Orthodoxy. The current ROC is the same as what used to be called the "Soviet church" which rubber-stamped the antichrist soviet jew-bolshevik agenda. Today, most all churches worldwide... Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant... rubber-stamp the evil jew/nwo's jew-bolshevik cultural marxist agenda.

As I have posted here many times... the church age has ended. The nail that was fixed in a secure place has failed [Isaiah 22]... all organized churches have now failed God's Aryan Israel Christian people. The key of David [keys of the kingdom] that Christ gave to Peter and the church [Matthew 16] is back in the hand of Christ at His Second Coming [Rev 3:7-9.]

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:45 PM

Today, most all churches worldwide... Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant... rubber-stamp the evil jew/nwo's jew-bolshevik cultural marxist agenda.

I understand that rather well.

Still,it is not an occasion of rejoicing. The accountability is in the so-called faithful as well.

Regards

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42908 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:55 PM

When Putin first came to power... the rumor was he had been part of the Russian faithful "underground" church [not the soviet government controlled jew-bolshevik church.]

Now Putin overtly glorifies antichrist jew-bolsheviks. So if he was ever part of the "underground" church... he was there as a jew-bolshevik KGB agent to destroy it.

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31411 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:00 PM

I don't see anyone following this satanic pope apart from the commie UN and the fake stream media ...That dick pope looks criminal and satanic.....seriously would God have given a face to something that is supposed to be angelic and made it look like this? He looks like an evil pedo FFS!

This piece of shit pope has such low energy vibration that it shows on his evil face

Pope-Francis-speaks-to-journalists-on-hi

Edited by Mario Milano, 12 February 2019 - 08:05 PM.

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:05 PM

if he was ever part of the "underground" church... he was there as a jew-bolshevik KGB agent to destroy it.

There were not many KGB Soviets in America, Yes there were some.

They however, for the most part were rather refined and intelligent.

They DID NOT try to subvert America from my experience, most were not theists, thus I doubt President Putin had ill intent against the Church though yes, some KGB Soviets may have.

Obviously President Putin does what he can now to support Orthodoxy as I see it.

Regards

regards

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:12 PM

This piece of shit pope has such low energy vibration that it shows on his evil face

I was raised Orthodox as y'all know and a reader and chanter of some unusual rites.

Albeit, Jesuits treated me with the utmost respect and taught me well at the University.They saved me from expulsions more than once. I was a bad boy and rough at times.

This Pope is not that bad Mario.

Yes, he is a Loyalist to Catholicism but he is no dope.

Cleaning the Church too much can get him to sainthood if you catch my drift.

He,l ike any President must do what he does in a tempered way.

You and I might go in guns blazing but he can't.

Regards

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42908 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:29 PM

There were not many KGB Soviets in America, Yes there were some.

They however, for the most part were rather refined and intelligent.

They DID NOT try to subvert America from my experience, most were not theists, thus I doubt President Putin had ill intent against the Church though yes, some KGB Soviets may have.

Obviously President Putin does what he can now to support Orthodoxy as I see it.

Regards

regards

I was referring to the "underground" church in Russia... or maybe the "underground" church was just a deceptive myth [like Big Brother's FAKE opposition [Goldstein] in Orwell's "1984."]

The fact is Putin glorifies antichrist jew-bolsheivks while playing footsie with the government controlled jew-bolshevik ROC.

Edited by Atossa, 12 February 2019 - 08:37 PM.

#13 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:33 PM

In a Real World

If religions were real representatives of God they wouldn't be at each others throats. Both Christianity and Islam were created by the jews to divide and rule the gentiles. Modern militant Hinduism was also created by the crypto Jewish Chitpavan Brahmins that killed Mahatma Gandhi.

In a world of true independant religions the heads of the various religions would be getting together to fight bankster abominations such as gender role reversal and faggotry. Instead the Anglican Church blasphemously installed women priests. Women don't wear veils to Church as they did when I was young but instead bare their thighs and tits. There were altar boys when I was young. Now there are "acolytes" of both sexes. Priests reading the scriptures change "men" to "people". Pope Francis will before long sanctify rectal intercourse.

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42908 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:31 PM

If religions were real representatives of God they wouldn't be at each others throats.

Jesus, the incarnation of the one true God of Israel said:

He came to divide.
He came to bring a sword not peace.
He came to bring fire on the earth and wished it were already kindled.

Edited by Atossa, 12 February 2019 - 11:33 PM.

#15 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:58 AM

Jesus, the incarnation of the one true God of Israel said:

He came to divide.
He came to bring a sword not peace.
He came to bring fire on the earth and wished it were already kindled.

Are you in favour of women priests ? Are you Anglican ?

#16 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:00 AM

Talmudic Trumpf

#17 Pete_V

Pete_V

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2352 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:08 AM

Everytime this pedophile opens his mouth there is always some garbage about migrants and refugees...he really is a disgusting tool.

#18 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2987 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:14 AM

I think the Pope is insane and those that put him there must also be insane.The jews have been taking over the church slow but sure .Who but them is better organized  and evil.They even organize the Muzzy ,the blacks the Mexicans and others .

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42908 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:56 AM

Are you in favour of women priests ? Are you Anglican ?

No, women can not be priests. But they can be prophets.

Women rulers are a sign of punishment on a sinful nation.

I was baptized Lutheran.

If Luther could see it today, he would agree with me that the modern jew/nwo church named after him is an antichrist abomination.

#20 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14717 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:27 PM

The Gospel says that "nature's God" appoints kings. Many, many Christians refused to honor the Emperor and suffered terribly for it. Guess who talked them into that disaster.

The King of kings appointed President Putin, & all our kings for better or worse.  They administer blessings & curses. And, we in USA deserve some curses being applied to us for our willful failure to be the New Jerusalem, our Creator intended us to become.

When we realize that mother nature and her God are really in charge, we can relax a bit, knowing that everything is under His control. He is here NOW ruling the whole Earth, with both Judgments and Blessings according to His Infinite Wisdom.

Those who can't see Him in His servants, and events, or even in themselves, are those who want Him to come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru