38 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:33 PM

Couldn't sleep... very unsettled.

When I watch the news I get a bad feeling every time Trump's visit to El Paso is mentioned.

I thought to myself... yes, it's a border town [lots of Mexicans]... but it's also a military town so Trump should have lots of protection. But then, Trump has been voicing [unpopular??] military changes recently.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:41 PM

Also... although he lost the last election to become a US senator from Texas...
El Paso native Beto O'Rourke is now one of the darlings of the Democrat circuit.

Edited by Atossa, 11 February 2019 - 03:44 PM.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:03 PM

Beto O'Rourke to join anti-wall march in El Paso as Trump holds a rally for it a mile away

" President Trump will hold his first campaign rally of the year Monday at the El Paso County Coliseum, a Texas arena within a stone's throw of the U.S.-Mexico border.

It won't be the only high-profile event in El Paso that night.

Former Democratic congressman Beto O'Rourke will appear at the March for Truth - at a high school a mile away from the coliseum - in the hopes of countering Trump's hard-line message on immigration.

"The President is coming to El Paso Monday. He will promise a wall and will repeat his lies about the dangers that immigrants pose," O'Rourke wrote Friday on Medium, an online publishing platform that has seen a flurry of activity this week.

O'Rourke, who has publicly mulled entering the 2020 presidential race, announced late Friday he would join El Paso residents in a "peaceful march" on Monday. Though he avoided calling out Trump by name, it was obvious the protest was intended to coincide with Trump's Make America Great Again rally in El Paso on the same night."

more at link

https://www.washingt...-one-mile-away/

#4 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:04 PM

Dont worry trumpy bear isnt going to get whacked by the military. That would be an act actually allowed by the constitution, but never acted upon.

Texas only whacks those who were real presidents.

Not some wall street ball licking loser like trump.

Dont worry, your savior going who wants to keep brown people out ( unless they pick dogshit up off trumps properties) is safe.

but he wants to invade overthrow another country with brown people and oil.

that'll make his wall street whores happy

Edited by redline, 11 February 2019 - 04:07 PM.

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:16 PM

El Paso is a hostile 80% Mexican border town.

From the New York Times:

" The tension surrounding Mr. Trumps planned visit to El Paso on Monday is revealing political fissures. A Democratic bastion in a state where Republicans have long wielded dominance in statewide politics, El Paso is also home to Beto O'Rourke, the former local congressman who is a star of the Democratic Party and a potential challenger to Mr. Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

At the same time Mr. Trump is scheduled to speak before about 6,000 people at the El Paso County Coliseum, Mr. O'Rourke will speak at another rally a mile away. Mr. O'Rourke in an essay on Medium that Mr. Trump will promise a wall and will repeat his lies about the dangers that immigrants pose.

El Paso, where Hispanics account for about 80 percent of the population, was already hostile ground for Mr. Trump. In the 2016 election, he took only about 26 percent of the vote in El Paso County."

https://www.nytimes....paso-rally.html

Edited by Atossa, 11 February 2019 - 04:21 PM.

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11368 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:41 PM

Yes Atossa,

The assassination machinations by criminal left wing Democrats, Clinton cronies, israelis, and Jewish Organized crime have run amok.  The usual suspects.  

BTW, that was no ordinary dementia that befell Ronald Reagan either.

I tried everything to get to the bottom of it. Later on my questions were found "somewhat" resonable in inner circles. Not quite - they were correct.

Regards 

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:48 PM

Dont worry trumpy bear isnt going to get whacked by the military.

I didn't say that.

All I know is... I woke up early, extremely uncomfortable physically and unsettled mentally.

I watched the news for an hour and the few times they mentioned Trump's rally in El Paso it concerned me. I also had the same concern previously back when his visit to El Paso was first announced.

Then it occurred to me that my being uncomfortable/unsettled MIGHT be directly related to Trump in El Paso today.

I'm not saying anything amiss will happen in El Paso.

But I've had similar kinds of premonitions before. So I posted this topic.

How many here remember my January 2003 SS Columbia topic I posted extensively on... right before it's destruction over Texas upon reentry [which I personally witnessed] ??

Topic: Holocaust in Space

Atossa posted 01-14-2003 07:23 Click Here to See the Profile for Atossa

Disgusting !!

I wonder how God will feel about this
ANTI-CHRIST jew touching His face ?!

"Israeli astronaut Ilan Ramon will carry
Holocaust art into space"

By Reuters

Go to URL for article

http://www.haaretzda...sID=0&listSrc=Y

Atossa posted 01-14-2003 07:32 Click Here to See the Profile for Atossa

"They Slipped the Surly Bonds of Earth to Touch the Face of God"

Ronald Reagan

Atossa posted 01-14-2003 07:35 Click Here to See the Profile for Atossa

Countdown To Columbia Launch Begins

Mon Jan 13, 3:39 PM ET

The countdown for one of the most high-profile space shuttle missions in some time has begun.

Columbia is on the launch pad, and seven astronauts, including one from Israel, are in Central Florida preparing to ride the shuttle into space, WESH NewsChannel 2 reported.

The astronauts arrived in secret Sunday night, following the procedure in place since Sept. 11, 2001, to protect them from terrorists. The treat is higher on this mission because Israeli air force Col. Ilan Ramon is part of the crew.

"I'm happy to be here," Ramon said.

Ramon has fought in two wars for Israel, but now his mission is about politics and science. His presence on Columbia's crew is meant to illustrate the close ties between the United States and Israel, at a time when Israeli citizens are often the target of terrorists.

Go to URL for entire article

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=298&u=/ibsys/20030113/lo_wesh/1452603&printer=1

chasheston posted 01-14-2003 07:45 Click Here to See the Profile for chasheston

Eat your heart out Atossa.
Why is Putin ignoring you?

Atossa posted 01-14-2003 07:47 Click Here to See the Profile for Atossa

"On board for Thursday's launch will be Israel's first astronaut, Ilan Ramon, a colonel in his country's air force and the son of a Holocaust survivor.

Ramon does not consider himself a terrorist target and does not feel his presence endangers his six U.S. crewmates or the shuttle.

Indeed, NASA's top security man, David Saleeba, a former Secret Service agent, said last week there had been no direct threats against Ramon or the flight."

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030112/ap_on_sc/space_shuttle_5

Atossa posted 01-14-2003 07:51

Do you know why I am posting all this ??

This would be a PERFECT target for an
INSIDE CIA/MOSSAD HIT... just the
excuse the Great Satan and its demonic
zionist spawn needs to bomb their enemies
to hell !!

Memo to GiBi, I am not making a prophecy
here... I am just stating the obvious !!

Atossa posted 01-14-2003 08:24

Hummm... I see... the shuttle Columbia is
aging and ready for the scrap-heap anyway.

Published Sunday, October 1, 2000, in the Miami Herald

NASA's future wedded to costly, aging shuttle

The nation's only vehicle capable of carrying humans into space relies on 1970s technology, cannot vault them out of Earth orbit and is plagued by staff shortages, mechanical problems and the icy memory of a winter day when seven astronauts died.

The prolonged dependence on the dated and troubled shuttle could slow efforts to build the International Space Station by 2006 and otherwise explore space, experts said. But engineers and explorers have no choice.

They must use the shuttle ''until it blows up or wears out,'' said John Pike, who monitors NASA for the Federation of American Scientists. ''And it's perfectly capable of blowing up every time they launch it.''

*** these are just the first few posts on my January 2003 SS Columbia topic. ***

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:19 PM

chasheston posted 01-14-2003 07:45 Click Here to See the Profile for chasheston

Eat your heart out Atossa.
Why is Putin ignoring you?

Apparently I never responded to chasheston on my January 2003 "Holocaust in Space" SS Columbia topic.

If I had I would have said what I had posted repeatedly on Pravda back then: "God sent me to Putin."

Putin ignores me at his peril.

Edited by Atossa, 11 February 2019 - 05:21 PM.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:24 PM

President Donald Trump's Schedule for Monday, February 11, 2019

All Times EST

* 11:45 AM Receive intelligence briefing Oval Office
* 12:30 PM Lunch with the Vice President Private Dining Room
* 3:00 PM Sign Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence [Live Stream] Oval Office
* 3:35 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews South Lawn/Marine One
* 3:45 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
* 3:55 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to El Paso, TX Air Force One

All Times MST

* 6:05 PM Arrive at El Paso International Airport El Paso, TX
* 6:15 PM Depart El Paso International Airport en route to El Paso County Coliseum Motorcade
* 6:30 PM Arrive at El Paso County Coliseum El Paso, TX
* 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again rally [Live Stream] El Paso, TX
* 8:15 PM Depart El Paso County Coliseum en route to El Paso International Airport Motorcade
* 8:30 PM Arrive at El Paso International Airport
* 8:40 PM Depart El Paso, TX, en route to Washington, D.C. Air Force One

All Times EST

* 2:05 AM Arrives at Joint Base Andrews
* 2:15 AM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House Marine One
* 2:25 AM Arrive at the White House South Lawn

https://www.conserva...bruary-11-2019/

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:16 PM

Just now in a live report from the White House, Trump was with sheriffs from around the country who support Trump's border wall. During the meeting, Trump said... we are going to El Paso to keep our country safe.

Here is related news article

https://www.cbsnews....o-live-updates/

Edited by Atossa, 11 February 2019 - 09:20 PM.

#11 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14173 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:39 AM

Ha Ha, so many folks all bugged about Mexicans and want to build some billions of dollars wall.

What they don't seem to be willing to either see or admit, is that America was invaded by whites, and then invaded by white talmudists who took over most everything in 1913 until this very moment.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:05 AM

The early inhabitants of North America were Paleo-Americans who were Caucasoid.

The Mongoloids came later.

#13 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14173 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:18 AM

The early inhabitants of North America were Paleo-Americans who were Caucasoid.

The Mongoloids came later.

Seems to be some significant Truth to that, though I don't know who came first.

The Phonecians were much involved in the Western Hemisphere until their realm collapsed following the destruction of Carthage. Many were stranded in North America along with the various peoples they brought to do much of the work.

White  folks from North America were perfectly happy to murder millions of Germans who were their blood relatives.  So, it is hard for me to get uspet about various nations coming to North America.

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:42 AM

WOW!

Trump made an awesome speech !!

That should have been the state of the union speech!

Lots of Texas leaders were also in attendance.

Btw... There were some protesters/hecklers.
If there was any other major threat it was
taken care of quickly and silently !

#15 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1899 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:53 AM

WOW!

Trump made an awesome speech !!

That should have been the state of the union speech!

Lots of Texas leaders were also in attendance.

Btw... There were some protesters/hecklers.
If there was any other major threat it was
taken care of quickly and silently !

Where is it ? Maybe the bastard will do something .

#16 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:12 AM

Trump gave a very rousing and inspiring El Paso speech. It will probably be on YouTube for those who missed it.

In Trump's El Paso speech tonight he glorified the Texas heroes of the Alamo... Col Travis, Jim Bowie and Davy Crockett... and he glorified the Texas heroes of Gonzales who had one cannon. When the enemy Mexican army demanded their cannon be surrendered... the Texans stood fast and said the famous words, "Come and Take It!"

#17 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:05 AM

Talmudic Trumpf ..

is a effing Joo c*nt.

#18 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:10 AM

El Paso is a hostile 80% Mexican border town.

From the New York Times:

" The tension surrounding Mr. Trumps planned visit to El Paso on Monday is revealing political fissures. A Democratic bastion in a state where Republicans have long wielded dominance in statewide politics, El Paso is also home to Beto O'Rourke, the former local congressman who is a star of the Democratic Party and a potential challenger to Mr. Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

At the same time Mr. Trump is scheduled to speak before about 6,000 people at the El Paso County Coliseum, Mr. O'Rourke will speak at another rally a mile away. Mr. O'Rourke in an essay on Medium that Mr. Trump will promise a wall and will repeat his lies about the dangers that immigrants pose.

El Paso, where Hispanics account for about 80 percent of the population, was already hostile ground for Mr. Trump. In the 2016 election, he took only about 26 percent of the vote in El Paso County."

https://www.nytimes....paso-rally.html

Joo York Slimes

What did the Joo York Slimes have to say about this sleazy Zionist homo buffoon Drumpf ?

His mentor the homosexual Roy Cohn was on the board of Permindex the company that coordinated the JFK murder. Shimon Peres was also on the Permindex board  in the 1970's.

#19 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:12 AM

Any Doubt

Any doubt that the OP is an Israeli asset has evaporated with this sh1tty thread.

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:40 AM

Any Doubt

Any doubt that the OP is an Israeli asset has evaporated with this sh1tty thread.

Pravda's red army trolls assume much and know nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru