Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Is Trump a worthless jew and a sell out weak president ?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:27 AM

All Aryans like nature. Hitler was an ecologist who was concerned about animal welfare.

God created nature. The Bible tells us to worship the Creator, not His creation.

Atheist humanists worship creation... while at the same time they insist on trying to manipulate and destroy God's creation to suit their own evil perverted atheist agenda. This is why the Bible tells us that all creation groans for the manifestation of the Sons of God.

Cosmopolitan jew-bolsheviks promote lifeless concrete cities and hordes of people living communally in huge drab gray lifeless Stalin-like apartment buildings. I mentioned that on my topic about how single family homes [where every family owns their own park-like green space] are now being called "racist" by jew/nwo toadies. Interesting that Pravda's red army trolls had little to say about that topic.

https://engforum.pra...e-family-homes/

Aryans

The arrival of Aryans in the New World (taken there by Jews) spelled the end of innumerable species such as the Californian grizzly, the bison, the thylacine, the koala and many others. And to terrible deforestation. Both capitalism and communism are materialist Jewish philosophies and both create soulless concrete jungles. The twin towers were so hideous that even the materialist Jews decided to bring them down using Satanic nuclear weapons they developed.

#42 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:39 AM

This forum is nutty.

The jew/nwo is nuttier.

Imagine God sending me to this nutty place, to the one who never ceases to advocate jew/nwo nuttiness, the one who has turned out to be the nuttiest of all.

#43 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:10 AM

This forum is nutty.
The jew/nwo is nuttier.
Imagine God sending me to this nutty place, to the one who never ceases to advocate jew/nwo nuttiness, the one who has turned out to be the nuttiest of all.

https://giphy.com/gi...NBjny7jF1pd0yt2

Attached Thumbnails

• giphy (1).gif

Edited by redline, 15 February 2019 - 03:14 AM.

#44 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:12 AM

https://giphy.com/gi...NBjny7jF1pd0yt2

c'mon click on it you know you wanna

#45 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:19 AM

I'd rather not click on your link.

Nothing you could post will change anything.

I know, I've been trying since 2001.

All I get in return is a nutty white knight who talks backwards.

#46 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:22 AM

I'd rather not click on your link.

Nothing you could post will change anything.

I know, I've been trying since 2001.

All I get in return is a nutty white knight who talks backwards.

It's just kermits

its not an edomite jew.

#47 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:51 AM

You are a nutty green frog who talks backwards.

Good luck finding a princess who is able to turn you into a prince.

#48 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:53 AM

You are a nutty green frog who talks backwards.

Good luck finding a princess who is able to turn you into a prince.

Am I not charming?

Halfway there.....

#49 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1899 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:32 AM

Trump turned out to be a total sell out jew bastard and this country now toast .I give it 5 years or less .Get you white kids out of here.or get ready to fight .

#50 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29919 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:05 AM

Trump turned out to be a total sell out jew bastard and this country now toast .I give it 5 years or less .Get you white kids out of here.or get ready to fight .

Yep you are right, the Jews have turned the USA into a police Israeli trained thug state, Whatever you do yanks DO NOT DISARM

As Solzhenitsyn  said, Russians were murdered by the millions by the Jews because Russians could not fight back, the first thing the Jews did was disarm Russians (and made anti semitism a crime punishable by death) after the Jew bolshevik revolution

This is exactly what the Jew rat demons are doing to the USA now

___

The police are a greater threat to Americans than are criminals.

Here’s a particularly awful story and video out of Glendale, AZ – with implications that are national.

Armed government workers followed a car into a parking lot – over an alleged turn signal violation – and almost immediately escalate the traffic stop into a violent “takedown” that ends with the front seat passenger being Tasered 11 times.

He “don’t got no ID,” says the AGW. “Shut up. Shut up. You’re fine.”

The passenger – who was not driving – didn’t make the alleged illegal U turn and so objected to the AGW’s demand for his ID. Many people do not realize – understandably – that when a vehicle is stopped by AGWs because the driver allegedly committed a traffic violation, the law in some states empowers AGWs to demand ID from the passengers as well.

This is another one of those laws designed to get around our ex-protections  – articulated in plain English by the Fourth and Fifth  Amendments, parsed into the opposite of their plain meaning by the government’s lawyers, who represent its interests rather than ours – i.e., the Supreme Court.

The vehicle’s passengers’ rights are negated because of something the driver allegedly did. It seems obnoxious because it is – and many people are incredulous when confronted with demands for their ID when they themselves violated no traffic or other law – and hence, have given AGWs no probable cause to search or interrogate them.

Well, the man expressed incredulity  – and questioned the AGW’s demands.

This affronted the Authority of the AGWs, which is the most dangerous “offense” one can commit in the United States these days.

They commenced to show the man how to respect their Authority:

https://www.lewrockw...er-turn-signal/

Edited by Mario Milano, 15 February 2019 - 12:13 PM.

#51 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5479 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:31 PM

He is bastion of moral and family values.

51263682_2539468339402370_56083916812137

#52 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1899 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:09 PM

I hear Trump came up with 9 billion for the wall ?

#53 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1899 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:47 AM

#54 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:37 PM

He is bastion of moral and family values.

51263682_2539468339402370_56083916812137

wonder if this paid liar will face any issues with Mueller? this thing had been interviewed...

she is obviously briefed on what to say.

" but I didn't know, I wasnt at meetings privy to Cohen, Manafort, Strong conversations etc, the president told me what to say"

Yeah shes had to backtrack and evade subsequent questions. The smart thing to do would have been to resign long ago.

But she just ain't that smart or on the flip side is even as narcissistic as trump.

Edited by redline, 16 February 2019 - 02:38 PM.

#55 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29919 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:49 PM

This forum is nutty.

The jew/nwo is nuttier.

Hitler was a Jew

#56 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41242 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:15 PM

Hitler was a Jew

Not only are YOU nutty... your demented jew/nwo deception is your downfall.

Your antichrist Edomite-jew masters must pay you jew/nwo toadies well for selling your souls and wasting your lives posting stupid jew/nwo lies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru