15 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:29 AM

WOW!

Trump made a rousing inspiring speech !!

He reminded me of a fiery preacher !!

That should have been Trump's "State of the Union" speech!

Lots of Texas leaders in attendance... Texas Governor, Lt Governor, Attorney General,
both State Senators, several Congressmen, etc...

Edited by Atossa, 12 February 2019 - 04:29 AM.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:30 AM

In Trump's El Paso speech tonight he glorified the Texas heroes of the Alamo... Col Travis, Jim Bowie and Davy Crockett... and he glorified the Texas heroes of Gonzales who had one cannon. When the enemy Mexican army demanded their cannon be surrendered... the Texans stood fast and said the famous words, "Come and Take It!"

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:50 AM

The best part...

This is Texas, not DC... Trump didn't glorify jews !!

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:56 AM

Hopefully, Trump's entire speech is recorded here.

The first speaker is Texas Senator Ted Cruz.

Second speaker is Donald Trump Jr.

Trump was interviewed by FOX News before the speech and arrived a little late.

Trump holds 2020 campaign rally in El Paso, Texas

Edited by Atossa, 12 February 2019 - 05:33 AM.

#5 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1811 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:01 AM

Texas

Texas and the Southwest belong to Mexico. Anyone who praises Talmudic Trumpf is an Israeli asset.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:13 AM

Texas

Texas and the Southwest belong to Mexico. Anyone who praises Talmudic Trumpf is an Israeli asset.

I'm a native Texan and know my state history.

Mexico and Texas belonged to Spain [part of northern Texas once belonged to France.]

Spain encouraged Anglo settlers from the USA to settle into its sparsely populated Texas wilderness.

Mexico became independent from Spain in 1821. Anglo Texas became independent from Mexico in 1836. Do the math. Texas belonged to Mexico only 15 years.

#7 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4092 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:28 AM

Hopefully, Trump's entire speech is recorded here.

The first speaker is Texas Senator Ted Cruz.

Second speaker is Donald Trump Jr.

Trump was interviewed by FOX News before the speech and arrived a little late.

Trump holds 2020 campaign rally in El Paso, Texas

Thanks for putting the speech up Atossa ,it was his best speech I hope  he does it.  

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:53 AM

Thanks for putting the speech up Atossa ,it was his best speech I hope he does it.

It was a great speech. He really fired up as his speech progressed and his ending was fantastic.

Of course, he tailored his speech for Texans with his salute to Texas revolutionary heroes and symbols. Being a fifth-generation Texan... I loved it!

#9 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35798 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:10 PM

It's a mistake to complain about Trump when we have Obama clones waiting in line to sit in the White House.  Democrat morons will lead you, people who have done nothing for the public good and everything for themselves, after Trump is gone.   The fall of the US will be worse than the fall of the Roman Empire, and it will be happening after Trump is out of the White House because America's voters are not very smart and won't protest the voting corruption that democrats use to put their people in power.

Democrats are such pathetic liars - they always tell us how they "care for the poor" among us, then when they have the power to make everyone less poor, they do the opposite and raise taxes, add penalties, fines, and convert normal behavior into crimes.

Kamala Harris, for example...

“As far as I know, she did very little if anything to improve the criminal justice system when she was attorney general,” Specter said.

"...when she had the authority to do something as attorney general she was absent,” he said. “I’m very skeptical of her views of criminal justice at this point..."

“Time after time, when progressives urged her to embrace criminal justice reforms as a district attorney and then the state’s attorney general, Ms. Harris opposed them or stayed silent,”  said Lara Bazelon, a law professor and the former director of the Loyola Law School Project for the Innocent in Los Angeles, who wrote a blistering op-ed in The New York Times a week before Harris formally launched her campaign.

https://www.thedaily...for-cheap-labor

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34263 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:28 PM

It's a mistake to complain about Trump when we have Obama clones waiting in line to sit in the White House.  Democrat morons will lead you, pe

Aren't you sick of the lesser evil Jew puppet is better than the other jew puppet, You are being played for a sucker Zharky...what is happening is  that all your presidents are all controlled by the same Jew shit (they wouldn't be elected otherwise)......Just clean up your country from the Jew parasite FFS yankees so we all over the world can finally get some peace. Good grief the Jew demons must be laughing at clowns like you believing they gave you a choice..The clowns at Breitbart are laughable...like you

No wonder ATossa can't still see that Hitler was a Jew puppet like Trump...She still gets suckered into Jew lame stream media shit that there is a difference who the Jews select as leaders

Trump just like Schikelgruber pretends he wants peace but pissing off everyone in the world with their military...Seems like a Jew staged job to me

Edited by Mario Milano, 12 February 2019 - 05:35 PM.

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:29 PM

No wonder ATossa can't still see that Hitler was a Jew puppet like Trump.

I WISH Trump were another Hitler. But Hitler was one of a kind unique. He was the last true Aryan hero.

Trump makes me think of Wallace who was basically the last of the Dixiecrats. Wallace was an outspoken common sense populist who ran as an independent in 1968. He didn't have a chance of winning. But people loved him, especially Southern Whites.

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34263 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:34 PM

I WISH Trump were another Hitler. But Hitler was one of a kind unique. He was the last true Aryan hero.

Trump makes me think of Wallace who was basically the last of the Dixiecrats. Wallace was an outspoken common sense populist who ran as an independent in 1968. He didn't have a chance of winning. But people loved him, especially Southern Whites.

You do know that rat Jew Khazar demon Kuschner is his senior adviser...and when the term "senior adviser" comes up you know it means he is the one that makes the decisions..

I mean seriously how is it even legal for a President to have his son in law paid by the US tax payer to be Presidents senior adviser....isn't that Nepotism?....(Noitice the Jews at CNN or MSNBC never bring that up because they approve of a Jew rat telling the President what to do)

Edited by Mario Milano, 12 February 2019 - 06:44 PM.

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:55 PM

I've already posted here several times why I voted for Trump.
Since those posts were mostly ignored... I won't repeat myself.

#14 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34263 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

I've already posted here several times why I voted for Trump.
Since those posts were mostly ignored... I won't repeat myself.

Yeh it's great you voted for Trump...imagine being so retard to vote for that psychopath Hillary..Trump The Lesser of the two evils.....Plus it never gets tiring of watching repeats (on Jewtube) the Lame stream media and libtard meltdowns over trump winning...THE UNWINNABLE

Edited by Mario Milano, 12 February 2019 - 07:00 PM.

#15 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4092 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:13 PM

What was the Choice. Trump or Hillary.  .I too voted Trump it will be my last vote.

#16 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:15 PM

Yeh it's great you voted for Trump...imagine being so retard to vote for that psychopath Hillary..Trump The Lesser of the two evils.....Plus it never gets tiring of watching repeats (on Jewtube) the Lame stream media and libtard meltdowns over trump winning...THE UNWINNABLE

As I posted previously, I wasn't going to vote at all.

Then when I was out and about doing errands as I drove by the early primary voting place [Feb 2016]... in an instant I was compelled to stop and vote for Trump in the Texas primary. I also voted for him in the Nov 2016 general election. I've already told you the main reason. The secondary reason was because I knew he would shake up what needs to be shaken. While he keeps overtly disavowing the first reason I voted for him... he hasn't disappointed me in the second.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru