#1 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34074 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:04 PM

Real Jew News:

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads

Many Jews look like everyone else.   Consider the late Hollywood actress, Elizabeth Taylor, who converted to be a Jew but remained the same physically.  There is no Jewish requirement for a nose enhancement in order to convert to be a Jew.

Actor William Shatner is a Jew, despite looking like a gentile until he reached old age.

But it's an interesting idea that somehow Jews look different.  Some do, some don't.

But they act differently from gentiles, and perhaps that is the best clue?

Edited by Zharkov, 14 March 2019 - 04:05 PM.

#2 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21197 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:34 PM

They all blaspheme

#3 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2147 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:35 PM

Their DNA IS not white and they are very close to being cousins  .

#4 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10150 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:44 PM

A lot of times I think Finkelstein is not a real Jew

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41563 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:46 PM

"By their fruits will you know them" - Jesus Christ

The most evil blasphemous BIG JEW LIE and deception is antichrist Edomite-jew wolves in sheep's [Israel's] clothing who tout their evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik state as "Israel"

#6 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:06 PM

Back in "good old days" all you had to do to tell'em a part was to order them to "drop their trousers"! :creasup:

#7 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:15 PM

bw...
a
ha
ha

yeah a real kneeslapper.

For a 5 year old

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41563 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:36 PM

Back in "good old days" all you had to do to tell'em a part was to order them to "drop their trousers"! :creasup:

In ancient Biblical times that is how one would recognize a REAL Aryan Israelite.

But since then, both Edomite-jews and muslims also practice circumcision.

In the USA, the vast majority of Aryan Christian males are circumcised. Personally, I've never seen a male who wasn't.

#9 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:42 PM

In ancient Biblical times that is how one would recognize a REAL Aryan Israelite.

In the USA, the vast majority of Aryan Christian males are circumcised. Personally, I've never seen a male who wasn't.

See, I could never understand that covenant!? Why would all knowing God want a piece of skin as a proof? Sounds kind of weak...isn't it?

#10 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:53 PM

A lot of times I think Finkelstein is not a real Jew

Finklestein is a human being.

#11 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 12:40 AM

Hope you were perusing dad on the toilet or your little brother in the bathtub...

Otherwise, tsk tsk...

Fornicatin' is a sin ya?

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41563 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:03 AM

Hope you were perusing dad on the toilet or your little brother in the bathtub...

Otherwise, tsk tsk...

Fornicatin' is a sin ya?

Like many teenage girls, I did a lot of babysitting which included changing diapers. I also changed diapers for my nephews.

My husband and son were circumcised [both died young.]

#13 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:22 AM

Like many teenage girls, I did a lot of babysitting which included changing diapers. I also changed diapers for my nephews.

My husband and son were circumcised [both died young.]

sorry to hear thar

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41563 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 06:50 AM

sorry to hear thar

God works in mysterious ways...

Unlike innocent children living in peril today who have been targeted by the evil demented perverted jew/nwo for total destruction body and soul... my child is safe.

The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart;
the devout are taken away, and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil.
Those who walk uprightly enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.

Isaiah 57:1-2

Matthew Henry Commentary:

57:1,2 The righteous are delivered from the sting of death, not from the stroke of it. The careless world disregards this. Few lament it as a public loss, and very few notice it as a public warning. They are taken away in compassion, that they may not see the evil, nor share in it, nor be tempted by it. The righteous man, when he dies, enters into peace and rest.

When a lost book of God's law was read to King Josiah he lamented, repented and tried to make radical righteous reforms in his Israel kingdom because he knew God's sword of doom was hovering over the sinful rebellious kingdom [Israel had even allowed evil sodomites in the temple.] King Josiah also inquired of God via a woman prophet. God told King Josiah that indeed God was going to destroy the Israel kingdom. God also said, because King Josiah was righteous and repented, he would be spared via death from seeing the terrible destruction. At only 38 years old, King Josiah died from a battle wound when... ironically... he attacked Egyptian troops who were crossing Israel territory to join Assyria in its war against Babylon. Ironic... because God had destined Babylon to be the sword of doom against sinful rebellious Israel. Babylon killed many and took most of the rest captive into Babylon, destroyed Jerusalem and the temple [with help from Edomites] and misruled the Biblical world for 70 years... until God's anointed king, Cyrus, conquered Babylon.

Edited by Atossa, 16 March 2019 - 07:22 AM.

#15 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34074 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:15 PM

Recognizing Jews on the internet is an interesting game. 

There are Jews tasked by the troll factory to advocate for Israel, and there are Jews tasked to pretend to be antisemites in order to identify others who agree with them when they post antisemitic rants.   

So the "white power" guy screaming about Jews could be a Jew working for his agency to gather data on antisemitic social media participants.

Or he could be law enforcement working for some government like France or Germany, trying to entrap social media users by baiting them to comment.

#16 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41563 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:59 PM

Recognizing Jews on the internet is an interesting game.

There are Jews tasked by the troll factory to advocate for Israel, and there are Jews tasked to pretend to be antisemites in order to identify others who agree with them when they post antisemitic rants.

So the "white power" guy screaming about Jews could be a Jew working for his agency to gather data on antisemitic social media participants.
Or he could be law enforcement working for some government like France or Germany, trying to entrap social media users by baiting them to comment.

That's has been my opinion of Pravda's jew-bolshevik red army trolls from the beginning.

Any government that punishes its people for telling the truth about the evil perverted antichrist jews is doomed to hell... as are its jew/nwo toady leaders.

#17 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34074 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 05:13 PM

The "Road To Hell" has a very low speed limit.

#18 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 05:14 PM

That's has been my opinion of Pravda's jew-bolshevik red army trolls from the beginning.

Any government that punishes its people for telling the truth about the evil perverted antichrist jews is doomed to hell... as are its jew/nwo toady leaders.

Yeah ok I admit it, I'm Mossad...

F that...

If I was to order a Hezbollah flag I'm sure I would end up on a litany of government shitlists....

#19 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34074 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 05:16 PM

I am curious about how many trolls work for the IDF and how many for some Iraeli government agency or private company.

The combined numbers must be in the thousands.

I suppose that would be a secret, more or less like the Pentagon won't say how many agents of influence it hires to propagandize social media.

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41563 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:32 PM

Yeah ok I admit it, I'm Mossad...

They must be desperate for agents... or do you only clean their toilets ??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru