#3 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3726 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:11 PM

Synthetic Reality

Keeping Hawking "alive" for three decades is an amazing fabrication of synthetic reality.

#4 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3726 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:13 PM

A brief history of time

This book was published after Hawking died in the mid 1980's. Talk about ghostwritten books !!

#5 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3726 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 03:28 AM

Tracheotomy and ventilation

https://www.youralsg...entilation.html

#6 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3726 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:39 AM

Stunning Excerpt

Should I get a tracheotomy?
This is a very personal decision. Only you and your family will know what is best. Unlike a feeding tube, this is a decision that cannot be reversed.

In the United States, fewer than 10% of ALS patients get trached and vented.
If you are considering getting a tracheotomy, discuss the pros and cons with your neurologist, ALS Clinic team, and ALS Association care services coordinator. 

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13791 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 01:15 PM

Keeping Hawking "alive" for three decades is an amazing fabrication of synthetic reality

I talked to some medical experts about Hawking's unusual longevity. Most surmised it was extraordinary given the  precise nature of his pathology. But then again scams are without limit. Who  knows for certain.

Hawking could  influence science and may have been used  to mislead less enlightened nations,

I am  looking at Quantum computing also now. This is good stuff. but how correct and useful remains to be seen,

It will take me a while.

I have already done some work from a totally different brand of mathematics I put together in my Shaktiman Papers.

Nonetheless, the Japanese are very smart. Looks like some of my stuff was copied as a blue print but I am  in a totally different direction and their engineering is one road and my road-map presentation  quite another. But it can be all good. 

"Spin", V > C, electrons, non-binary, etc. all good stuff but there may be some gaps.  

We shall see.

Best regards 

shawking1.jpg

contactus.jpg

Edited by shaktiman, 30 July 2019 - 01:20 PM.

#8 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3726 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:57 AM

I talked to some medical experts about Hawking's unusual longevity. Most surmised it was extraordinary given the  precise nature of his pathology. But then again scams are without limit. Who  knows for certain.

Hawking could  influence science and may have been used  to mislead less enlightened nations,

I am  looking at Quantum computing also now. This is good stuff. but how correct and useful remains to be seen,

It will take me a while.

I have already done some work from a totally different brand of mathematics I put together in my Shaktiman Papers.

Nonetheless, the Japanese are very smart. Looks like some of my stuff was copied as a blue print but I am  in a totally different direction and their engineering is one road and my road-map presentation  quite another. But it can be all good. 

"Spin", V > C, electrons, non-binary, etc. all good stuff but there may be some gaps.  

We shall see.

Best regards 

shawking1.jpg

contactus.jpg

Spokesman

"Hawking" or his scripted ghost had quite a lot to say on all sorts of topics, both connected or unconnected with science.

#9 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13791 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:02 PM

"Hawking" or his scripted ghost had quite a lot to say on all sorts of topics, both connected or unconnected with science.

Agreed 100% Marmoset. 

Much of his "math", if you want to call it that, is more like slight  of hand or even slight of foot.

Look above at Hawking at the board:

Exponential functions, imaginary variables, determinants, not so much a calculation but rather copy and "waste"..

Best regards 

#10 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3726 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:51 PM

Transhumanism

Hawking served as a Transhumanist icon. Someone who transcended biology and lived as part human part machine. The promotion of transhumanism is quite strong. On another forum there was a guy promoting Transhumanism and Eugenics full time.

#11 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3726 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 02:50 AM

Transhumanism

https://www.bioedge....shumanist/12863

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3726 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:09 AM

Friend

I just learned that a friend with ALS passed away last October. He lasted about 7 years with the disease.

Another friend died about the same time. They called his disease MND which I think is the Australian abbreviation for the same disease (ALS/Lou Gehrigs disease).

Hawking lasting for 50 years with ALS is utterly absurd.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13791 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:58 PM

How are y'all doing with all the frauds in the world like Trump.

In My readings of Hawking/

What troubled me was his peculiar style of math (in his books) but then again so is mine. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru