55 replies to this topic

#1 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 12:13 AM

Fifty years ago there was widespread suspicion that Roman Polanski murdered his pregnant wife Sharon Tate. More precisely it was believed that he ordered her execution. Fifty years on and a false version of the events has become universally accepted across the globe. Chinese forums forbid discussion of the murders. Amazing.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33700 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 12:27 AM

Polanski is proof of what the Jews are allowed to do to the Goyim and get away with it, Murder, rape, pedophilia...Not only that the crime scene Hollyweird will defend the filthy jews heinous crimes against the Goy

#3 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3941 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 12:35 AM

Is there any proof of any of this ?

#4 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 01:53 AM

Is there any proof of any of this ?

Thread

I have a whole thread on the subject in the history section. There is the background, many aspects of the case, motives, the character and morality of Polanski, some forensic evidence.

In contrast does anyone have hard evidence against Manson, Watson and the chicks ? Other than the utterly absurd hypothesis of the crooked corrupt prosecutor Vince Bugliosi.

#5 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3941 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:33 AM

Where is this degenerate jew bastard living now Roman Polanski? anyone know.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33700 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:38 AM

Where is this degenerate jew bastard living now Roman Polanski? anyone know.

One of the jew occupied countries in Europe, I think its France where they won't extradite him to the USA

Edited by Mario Milano, 05 April 2019 - 02:40 AM.

#7 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:39 AM

One of the jew occupied countries in Europe, I think its France where they won't extradite him to the USA

France

Yes I think he lives in France. He was born in Paris, I think, to Polish Jewish parents. He is yet another "Holocaust" survivor. He lived in Poland through WW2. His father survived the war too.

He was arrested in Switzerland in 2009 but was eventually released. Poland too refused to extradite him to the US where he is wanted for rape and sodomy.

#8 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:48 AM

Greatest Taboo

You have 9/11 Truthers, JFK buffs, Moon Hoax researchers and so on. Amazingly however there is not a single Polanski Tate researcher on the planet. There are a few sites that research the events of Aug 8 1969 but all of them support the official "Manson did it" hypothesis. One may argue that these events occurred a long time ago and that the number of people killed was only five.However this case highlights the power of the powerful Jew over goyim, even Anglo Saxon goyim. The entire law enforcement and judicial systems played along with the charade orchestrated by the Jewish media . The media has maintained the false narrative for five decades the conspiracy theorists keep their silence.

#9 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1351 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 12:44 PM

If you are a polish jew, a gay black man, a "survivor" of Auschwitz, someone who works or heads a Fed bank, a firm like Goldman Sachs Cantor Fitzgerald, a Russian jew oligarch like Nevzlin etc who can run to Israel without fear of INTERPOL, you gonna be fine.

You and I are not in the " big club"

George Carlin

#10 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14965 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 06:01 PM

Thread

I have a whole thread on the subject in the history section. There is the background, many aspects of the case, motives, the character and morality of Polanski, some forensic evidence.

In contrast does anyone have hard evidence against Manson, Watson and the chicks ? Other than the utterly absurd hypothesis of the crooked corrupt prosecutor Vince Bugliosi.

The Manson tribe were up front about what they did,a bunch of drug infested maniacs,manson was insane.

#11 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 03:02 AM

The Manson tribe were up front about what they did,a bunch of drug infested maniacs,manson was insane.

Manson

The crooked prosecution forced "confessions" out of one of the "family" , Linda Kasabian by offering her immunity from prosecution. That is an offer you cannot refuse. She was put on the witness stand for 18 days and told the jury what the prosecution wanted her to tell them. Manson did not confess till he died. The others did after they were convicted and jailed, undoubtedly for concessional treatment. I don't think Manson was insane. Before the murders he made music with the Beach Boys.

What matters is motives and evidence. Polanski had motives and the means. There is no hard evidence pointing at Manson, Watson and the chicks. And there is the astounding episode of Dr Sloan. This episode alone would have lead a clean moral judge to throw the case against Manson and the others out of court.

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 03:49 AM

Dr Sloan

Like Eugene Dinkin who predicted the JFK killing based on decoded wireless intercepts, Dr Sloan is a faceless figure that has been absorbed into the information black holes that permeate history. A pair of glasses was found at the scene of the crime. The glasses had powerful and unusual prescriptions for both lenses. The glasses  could not be connected to any of the victims or known visitors to the home and thus belonged to one of the perpetrators of the crime. The details were distributed to optometrists in the area and elsewhere. Amazingly one optometrist from Fallbrook near San Diego rang the LAPD saying someone ordered glasses with almost identical prescription , had provided a false address and other details and did not pick up the ordered glasses. He had a description of the man and the false name he gave, Owen Davis. 

#13 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 09:29 AM

Dr Sloan (continued)

The optometrist who phoned the LAPD with the information on the man who ordered the glasses was Dr Sloan. He was president of the San Diego Optometrist's Society, an organisation that exists today and which has a website. Sadly the website has no historical information. I have tried to trace him by finding his grave (assuming he is dead) in four Fallbrook cemetries with no luck. He is either still alive or buried elsewhere. Using the SSDI requires disclosure of credit card details which I am reluctant to do at this stage.

#14 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 09:46 AM

Investigative Journalists

We hear about investigative journalists like the Warshington Post Jew Bernstein who tormented that poor bugger Nixon in the seventies. However no "investigative journalist" would dare go anywhere near this fascinating case. An organization with the resources of the Jew York Slimes could easily have tracked Dr Sloan and cracked this case decades ago. As far as I can see Dr Sloan's interaction with "Owen Davis" is proof that hired professional killers did the job. Polanski's Hollywood contacts like Bob Evans or Sidney Korshak could easily have arranged a mob killing.

Remember Moe Dalitz' chilling threat to Sonny Liston in the 1960's : "If you hit me nigger you better kill me. Because if you don't I'll make one phone call and you will be dead in 24 hours."

#15 Pete_V

Pete_V

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2368 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:13 PM

Polanski is a low-mid level Jew ("little Jew") that knows a LOT of nasty stuff about VIP people this is why he got of easy, he could raise havoc if he got arrested, i assure that he has some kind of "life insurance" hidden somewhere. As for Sharon Tate, Manson was an MK Ultra victim that flipped out.

#16 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 03:48 AM

Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter is the name of a Beatles song, Vince Buglioso's crooked book (which has sold 7 million copies) and the crackpot theory he proposed as Manson's motive for murdering 7 people in the Tate and Labianca cases. Bugliosi cannot even claim he thought up this theory himself. Incredibly there was a Manson like figure in California in the 1940's and 1950's who proposed something along the lines of Helter Skelter. This chap was Jewish and I forget his name. Bugliosi claimed that Manson committed the murders hoping they would be blamed on the African American community and would start a race war that would kill most of the population and let Manson (hiding in the desert) take over the world. This is beyond absurdity but believe it or not the world has swallowed this utter nonsense. A manifestation on the unlimited power of Jewish capital, it's propaganda and entertainment tentacles.

#17 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:01 AM

Polanski is a low-mid level Jew ("little Jew") that knows a LOT of nasty stuff about VIP people this is why he got of easy, he could raise havoc if he got arrested, i assure that he has some kind of "life insurance" hidden somewhere. As for Sharon Tate, Manson was an MK Ultra victim that flipped out.

Mid Level ?

We must remember that Hollywood is a Jewish creation that peddles it's garbage across the globe and shapes peoples opinions and belief systems. Skilled professionals like the otherwise untalented Polanski, Kubrick and Spielberg are highly valued by the Elders of Zion. Gentiles like Sharon Tate and Manson and the rest were expendable. It is documented that Polanski put pressure on his wife to have an abortion and that she rejected the proposal. There is speculation that the child was actually fathered by Sharon's former lover Jay Sebring who was murdered alongside her. Sharon Tate had sex while pregnant with rising movie star Christopher Jones. Jones' career dissolved almost immediately after this episode. 

#18 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 11:37 AM

Opium

Christopher Jones claimed that Sharon offered him opium during their brief affair in Rome when she was pregnant. It is likely she smoked both tobacco and pot during her pregnancy. Polanski and she tripped on acid. The shitbag Polanski managed to have a bad trip. Polanski treated his wife more like a prostitute than a wife, forcing her to join threesomes. Most chilling of all he forced her against her will to travel back to Los Angeles from London to have her baby when she was eight months pregnant. She couldn't fly across the Atlantic because of this and sailed on the QE2.

#19 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10332 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 12:29 PM

FMLe0y.png

#20 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33700 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 01:02 PM

I bet if Polanski gets extradited to the USA , that Trump will pardon him...Trump likes jew Pedos...

epstein-and-trump.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru