• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3534 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:46 PM

Breaking news now...

Huge flames, smoke covering Paris !

190415132745-03-notre-dame-fire-0415-lar

Breaking news now...

Huge flames in vicinity of Atossas house!!

Its reported a rusty panther mark IV crossed multiple borders from Argentina and launched an attack on Texas...but then ran out of fuel and was besieged by jooos...and it was sold for scrap metal...

Joos now looking for reparations, because one dropped a screwdriver taking tank apart and it poked his foot, 14 other joos were traumatized by the event...

Thank God Atossa is safe, just imagine if 2 came and they had a Jerry can...

Edited by redline, 18 April 2019 - 06:27 PM.

#102 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:56 PM

Redline... did you read this post on my topic about how Gog/Magog's hordes of alien invaders are targeting and overwhelming Texas and my own hometown has been turned into part of a huge "sanctuary city" area ??

https://engforum.pra...y/#entry2754758

Edited by Atossa, 18 April 2019 - 05:57 PM.

#103 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:37 PM

Man caught with 2 gas cans entering St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC, police say

" A man was taken into custody in New York Wednesday night after entering St. Patrick's Cathedral carrying two canisters of gasoline, two bottles of lighter fluid and two butane lighters, authorities said.

The 37-year-old man, whose identity will be released once he is formally charged, was stopped by a cathedral security officer, New York City Police said. As the man was turned around, he spilled some gasoline on the floor and walked south onto Fifth Avenue and over to 50th street.

Cathedral security notified two Critical Response Command (CRC) officers - part of a "striker team" - outside the cathedral.

Investigators said the man was cooperative but acted evasively and offered police inconsistent answers. He told officers that he was "cutting through the cathedral to get to Madison Avenue" and that "his car ran out of gas," police said. But when police checked the man's minivan, it's gas tank wasn't empty.

The man was taken into custody and brought to the Midtown North Station House, police said. It is too early to consider terrorism but "I think, if added to that the events at the iconic location of Notre Dame and all of the publicity around that, I think this is an indicator of something that would be very suspicious," John Miller, deputy commissioner of intelligence & counterterrorism of the NYPD, said.

The FBI is assisting in the investigation. Officials said a "heavy police presence" was in the area of the church, which is located on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan.

The incident at St. Patrick's Cathedral occurred days after Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral was badly damaged in a fire. engulfed with flames for hours."

more at link

https://www.foxnews....l-new-york-city

Edited by Atossa, 18 April 2019 - 09:38 PM.

#104 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40191 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:34 AM

Notre Dame Cathedral Fire: Blockbuster Report Shows Criminal Global Elite That Were On Seine River Yacht Knew About In Advance, And Celebrated The Burning Of Cathedral

Two days ago, in my first report about the Notre Dame Cathedral fire in Paris France, I added an "update" to that article where an amazing "coincidence" had occurred at exactly the same time that fire took place... A yacht with many of the world's "global elitists" on board, just happened to be floating down the Seine River in Paris within view of the Notre Dame Cathedral at EXACTLY the same time that the fire was occurring!  It is absolutely one of the most amazing "coincidences" imaginable, which should have everyone that has been investigating the cause and the real perpetrators behind that blaze taking a careful look at..... Surprisingly, there has been very little or almost ZERO reports anywhere about this elitist yacht on the Seine River at the time of that horrendous blaze at Notre Dame, and to me, I smell a rat, and have been trying to find out more information about exactly WHO was on that yacht, and of course any proof that these criminals were indeed there to celebrate the burning of that most prestigious Paris landmark...

Well...Jim Stone over at www.jimstone.is, did report two days ago that none other than that transvestite freak of nature, Michael "Michelle" (Soetoro) Obama was indeed on that yacht on the Seine River, and apparently there were subsequent reports coming out of the Jew spew media that it (her) was "shocked" and "disturbed" by being informed that Notre Dame Cathedral was on fire, and then subsequently watching the fire take place along with the other "elitists" on that yacht.... Those Jew spew media reports may be intended to create the illusion that these criminal freaks of nature were on that yacht unaware that the fire was occurring and their boat trip down the Seine River happened just by "coincidence" at the same time the fire was taking place...

But what I want to present now, will blow all of those Jew spew media reports to hell, and show that these criminals were absolutely there on that Seine river cruise to celebrate and toast the burning of that cathedral... For I do want to present the following report that comes once again courtesy of Jim Stone, over at www.jimstone.is, where evidence is now presented that shows that these freaks knew in advance that the fire was to take place and celebrated the burning of Notre Dame Cathedral... I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

BLOCKBUSTER: PROVEN: Michelle Obama and other global elite burned Notre Dame Cathedral, and celebrated This is going to be the top posted report for several days, and it will not drift down the page. If you link this, it will be what people see on top.

To get this all started: I had heard of Michelle Obama's dinner cruise coinciding with the burning of the cathedral, but was not certain it would be possible to pin it down on her. As it turns out, it was possible to. Other people had already posted on this topic, but the work was done in a way that could be questioned as to how legit it was. So I set out to see if there was a way to actually pin it down, and there was a way. There is no doubt the elite New World Order crowd burned Notre Dame and celebrated, I have this sewn up in a body bag. Let's get started.

First of all, let's briefly cite the official story on Michelle Obama's cruise, and then let's put things in actual order and show what really happened. Here's the official story:

"Michelle Obama was spotted on an idyllic dinner cruise in Paris on Monday night when she and the other guests learned that the nearby Notre Dame Cathedral had gone up in flames

The mood of passengers changed when news of the fire at Notre Dame filtered through. At one point during the cruise, Mrs Obama stared intently at a fellow passenger's phone

OK, SO NOW I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, AND IT IS ALL RECORDED IN THE WINE GLASSES. THIS IS NOT DEPENDENT ON THE "QUESTIONABLE"(not questionable really) MICHELLE OBAMA WINE GLASS PHOTO YOU MIGHT HAVE ALREADY SEEN, instead, it shows how people on the boat were reacting and socializing when they knew the cathedral was burning.

The cruise departed AFTER the cathedral was already hurling smoke into the sky. This is proven by the reflections in the wine glass in this photo which shows a rather happy Michelle Obama. You can't see the actual cathedral in this photo yet because the dinner cruise is not close enough yet but they are all happy and they definitely know it is burning.

nd1.jpg

A little later in the cruise, we still have a very happy Michelle Obama, with the smoke from the burning cathedral still in her wine glass:

nd2.jpg
In this next photo (below), they are close to the burning cathedral, it is OBVIOUS WHAT THIS IS, and you can see the burning cathedral clearly reflected in Michelle's wine glass. Other sites that found this only showed Michelle, and did not give the context which put all of this in doubt because after all, that photo could have been pasted onto that wine glass with a little photoshop. PROBLEM: This actually is an original photo that appeared in original form in THIS NEWS REPORTwhich proves it was not photoshop, that's an actual photo in original form.

LOOK AT THE PEOPLE ON THIS YACHT. THEY ARE NOT SAD AT ALL THAT THE CATHEDRAL IS BURNING, AND THE LOOK ON MICHELLE'S FACE IS ONE OF VINDICATION. SHE'S NOT SAD, SHE'S VENGEFULLY SATISFIED. THIS CINCHES IT - THE CRUISE WAS DONE TO WATCH THE CATHEDRAL BURN. THE PEOPLE ON THE BOAT SET THIS UP.

nd3.jpg

And here is what Michelle was looking at, that was reflected in her wine glass

: nd4.jpg

All the news reports said Michelle did not get close enough to see the cathedral this way. I CALL BULLSHIT, the wine glass DID NOT LIE.

Why would they get close enough to witness it like this? It is called a "victory tour".

IMPORTANT: The news report I linked does not quote what is shown in the pictures in order or accurately at all, the photo where they are right up to the burning cathedral with it clearly showing in her wine glass is supposed to be from before she knew it was burning according to the reports. Obviously whoever put the MSM report together thought that because the chinese girl is very happy in the background they did not know yet and whoever wrote the report can't look at a damn wine glass and was too clueless to know they wanted this.

NTS Notes: WHY am I not in the least bit surprised by any of this????

Yes, the images in the wine glasses do not lie, and what we have been sold by the Jew spew media on this is nothing but pure lies as well...

These monsters in control of our planet absolutely love the idea of seeing some of Christianity's most cherished landmarks and relics burned to the ground for the simple fact that they absolutely HATE anything to do with Christianity and all that it stands for!  It therefore makes sense that they would burn down the Notre Dame Cathedral and then have their sickness shown by having a river cruise take place to watch and celebrate their success!

I have found nothing that disproves what Jim is stating here, and the images in the wine glasses and the lack of anyone looking "distraught" or "disturbed" by the blaze occurring, but instead laughing and partying, shows that these criminals did indeed fully plan this fire and were on the river to celebrate their successful attack on the cathedral!

And lets face it... Having that bull dyke tranny Michael "Michelle" Soetoro (Obama) on that cruise at just that time was way beyond coincidental... These freaks are indeed working with that tranny freak and will probably have that freak of nature pushed as their "man" errr..."woman" to be the next President of the United States!   Yes, America... With the so called "Democrats" already in tatters, I can see the Jew run "global elite" having Michael "Michelle" Soetoro (Obama) as the Democratic candidate for the 2020 US Presidential selection "campaign" and have that freak win it all!  Mark my words here, and when it does happen, remember that NTS had warned you here on April 18th, 2019.... I do hope that America is ready for the first tranny to be the next President of the United States...

More to come

NTS

*One major update, April 18th, 2019:  One commentator noted something that is absolutely abominal and shows the mindset of these freaks... Apparently, Michael "Michelle" Soetoro (Obama) has a necklace on in the photos shown that spells out "Burning"!  Many may say differently and I am awaiting someone to come forward and show me that the word spelled out on his/her necklace does NOT spell out "burning"!

If that is indeed the word "Burning" on that necklace, then we have a bunch of sick and twisted freaks and monsters here that are surely laughing at us in our faces and flaunting their control and not giving a damn what anyone thinks! And leave it to tranny Michael to spit on all of us with his/her insult to everyone via that necklace..

Edited by Mario Milano, 19 April 2019 - 09:37 AM.

#105 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40191 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 01:44 PM

%2521%2BNOTRE%2BDAME%2B%252815%2529.jpg

#106 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:52 PM

If the French government insists it was an accidental fire caused by an electrical short circuit, before a fire investigation can be completed, that suggests the fire was deliberate and caused by someone the government would rather not identify.

Which means it could be France's Reichstag Fire, a symbolic false-flag the meaning of which we will learn much later.

#107 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40191 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:49 PM

If the French government insists it was an accidental fire caused by an electrical short circuit, before a fire investigation can be completed, that suggests the fire was deliberate and caused by someone the government would rather not identify.

Which means it could be France's Reichstag Fire, a symbolic false-flag the meaning of which we will learn much later.

Good post Zharky...Gotta admit this Notre Dame fire that has happened stinks of Jew

Edited by Mario Milano, 20 April 2019 - 03:50 PM.

#108 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40191 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:08 PM

NOTRE%2BDAME%2B%25284%2529.png

#109 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:27 PM

FOX TV news reported the Paris fire department did not arrive for 30 minutes after the fire began... and it took an hour for necessary fire-fighting equipment to arrive.

That the fire department did not respond in a timely manner is being blamed on a faulty fire alarm.

Here is a report from NBC:

Investigators are trying to determine if a fire alarm sensor was up to date and working after it sent staffers to an area with no fire. More than 20 minutes later a second alarm went off and the fire department was called.

https://www.yahoo.co...-154614763.html

#110 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:32 PM

Considering the Reichstag fire was caused by EDOMITE-JEW-BOLSHEVIKS...
maybe Putin, the only world leader who constantly praises and promotes EDOMITE-JEW-BOLSHEVIKS, is to blame !!

On page one of this topic... I made the analogy of Babylon and Edom destroying Jerusalem and Solomon's temple.

https://engforum.pra...s/#entry2755479

Thou also hast vowed to build up the temple, which the Edomites burned
when Judea was made desolate by the Chaldees

1 Esdras 4:45

https://www.kingjame.../1-Esdras-4-45/

Edited by Atossa, 20 April 2019 - 04:44 PM.

#111 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:58 PM

Here's another interesting analogy...

Notre-Dame burned on "Holy Monday" of Western Holy Week...
which corresponds to Jesus throwing out the moneychangers
from the temple on Monday before Passover/Pascha.

#112 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:40 AM

Reichstag fire, burning of the Reichstag (parliament) building in Berlin, on the night of February 27, 1933, a key event in the establishment of the Nazi dictatorship and widely believed to have been contrived by the newly formed Nazi government itself to turn public opinion against its opponents and to assume emergency powers.

Adolf Hitler had secured the chancellorship after the elections of November 1932, but his Nazi Party had not won an overall majority. He therefore obtained Cabinet consent to hold new elections on March 5, 1933.

Meanwhile, his propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, was supposed to have devised the scheme whereby 10 agents led by Karl Ernst were to gain access to the Reichstag through a tunnel leading from the official residence of Hermann Göring, Reichstag president and Hitler’s chief minister, who was then to conduct an official investigation, which would fix responsibility for the fire on the communists.

The supposed arsonist was a Dutchman, Marinus van der Lubbe, whom some have claimed was brought to the scene of the crime by Nazi agents. Others have contended that there was no proof of Nazi complicity in the crime, but that Hitler merely capitalized on van der Lubbe’s independent act. The fire is the subject of continued debate and research.

On February 28, 1933, the day after the fire, Hitler’s dictatorship began with the enactment of a decree “for the Protection of the People and the State,” which dispensed with all constitutional protection of political, personal, and property rights.

Though the ensuing elections still did not give the Nazis an outright majority, they were able to persuade the Reichstag to pass an Enabling Act (March 23) whereby all its legislative powers were transferred to the Reich Cabinet by a vote of 444 to 94, so sanctioning the dictatorship.

In the ensuing arson trial, van der Lubbe was convicted of treason; he was executed by guillotine in January 1934.

Also tried in connection with the fire were Ernst Torgler, the chairman of the German Communist Party in the Reichstag, and three Bulgarian communists—Simon Popov, Vassili Tanev, and Georgi Dimitrov.

Dimitrov in particular won international fame for his fearless and skilled defense against Nazi prosecutors. All four of the accused communists were acquitted because of lack of evidence.

https://www.britanni.../Reichstag-fire

Edited by Zharkov, 21 April 2019 - 02:44 AM.

#113 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:49 AM

The Reichstag Fire was obviously planned in advance to support the creation of a dictatorship.

As with 9/11 and the immediate legislation ("Patriot Act") that followed which had been drafted several years before 9/11, Hitler's Decree had been planned well in advance just for this special event, the Nazi burning of the German Parliament.   Without the fire, there would be no predicate for the decree.

Reichstag Fire is another one of Hitler's many lies to the German People.

Edited by Zharkov, 21 April 2019 - 02:49 AM.

#114 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:12 AM

You red army trolls are pitifully ignorant !

ALL you know is propaganda written by jew/nwo victors.

Edited by Atossa, 21 April 2019 - 03:25 AM.

#115 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:36 AM

Fine, except that it was Hitler's own law court that exonerated the communists.

If the commies didn't do it, who did?

OSS, MI6, DGSE, BND's predecessor?

Or Nazi agents.   Who benefits?  Too many to choose from.

#116 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:39 AM

Hitler lied, Germany died.

Like an echo in history.

#117 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:51 AM

Hitler was a homeless, high school dropout who joined the army to eat because he was so poor.

Anything else he accomplished was with the help of the House of Rothschild and some bankers.

#118 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:03 AM

You red army trolls are like the sheep in Orwell's "Animal Farm"...
you don't have original thoughts... you only repeat jew/nwo programming.

All you have to do is look around to see the evil degenerate results of your
insidious jew/nwo programming. But you are blind, deaf and dumb to everything
except your evil peverted antichrist Edomite-jew masters' satanic commands.

#119 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:10 AM

Have you considered that your Hitler worship could be a symptom of OCD?

#120 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:11 AM

If only it were the "heaven" that is opened to reveal God's faithful and true warrior on the white horse whose clothing is blood stained because he has destroyed the Edomite-jews !!

Isaiah 63:1-6 & Rev 19:11-21

https://engforum.pra...r/#entry2756007

It was this post that set off Pravda's jew/nwo salivating rabid red army dog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru