Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:53 AM

slide_2.jpg

#162 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 04:14 AM

Aryans were the ruling caste in ancient India.

The ancient Medes were also Aryans.

The ancient Persians were also Aryans. Darius called his one invisible god the god of the Aryans.

Darius and Atossa's son, Xerxes, told the Greeks they were racial kindred because Perses founded Persia.

Both the Aryan Persians and Aryan Israelites were Aryan racists... so there was no problem with Hadassah marrying the King of Persia.

#163 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35061 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:09 PM

Like asking, who are the Neanderthals?  

Race mixing has rendered the question obsolete.

What matters today is, who is burning the churches, raping the women, stealing our stuff?

And who will do something to get rid of them?

#164 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:40 PM

Race mixing has rendered the question obsolete.

It did in some places like India and Persia which is why today they are mongrels.

But as the Bible tells us... God has also preserved His Aryan holy seed for the coming manifestation of the sons of God. THIS is why, here at the end of the age, the evil satanic jew/nwo enemy of God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people has pulled out all stops to try to destroy God's Aryan race worldwide.

#165 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:54 PM

https://engforum.pra...-8#entry2756142

https://engforum.pra...-4#entry2756189

https://engforum.pra...-4#entry2756190

#166 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:40 PM

God gave me my symbolic internet name. I've explained it here many times. But of course no one remembers.

You may be clueless. But I have privately emailed one Pravda poster for many years. And I have conversed over the phone with another bizarre poster [if one can call it "conversing."] Of course, I realize that most or all of you red army trolls may be clones of one person.

How government may or may not react does not concern me. I am as God compels me to be. God is in control.

Sorry to disappoint you but "we" are not that solitary voice that says "I am legion"

Trust me when I say, all of us "red army trolls" are indeed our own unique bane of your very existance, your reason to exist, your nemesis, we indeed are legion.

#167 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:46 PM

Sorry to disappoint you but "we" are not that solitary voice that says "I am legion"

Trust me when I say, all of us "red army trolls" are indeed our own unique bane of your very existance, your reason to exist, your nemesis, we indeed are legion.

whatever

#168 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:07 AM

There is only ONE MAN who has been the "unique bane of my very existence."

#169 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2983 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:19 AM

#170 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:27 AM

Zharkov previously referred to the "Ten Commandments" movie.

One of the great lines in that movie is by the Egyptian princess
to Moses after he abandoned her, thereby giving her up to Rameses.

I cursed you... each time Rameses took me in his arms...
I cursed YOU, not him... because I love you.

Do you see the analogy ??

Because Putin does not stand up as God's hero, as Michael, as Cyrus,
as liberator of God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people... he is
more than a villain because he knowingly allows the evil antichrist
Babylonian jew/nwo to continue to destroy God's people.

Edited by Atossa, 23 April 2019 - 12:31 AM.

#171 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:51 AM

There is only ONE MAN who has been the "unique bane of my very existence."

who dat?

I wonder, hmmmm, I cant for the life of me think who

#172 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:07 PM

who dat?

I wonder, hmmmm, I cant for the life of me think who

When God compelled me to Putin... thankfully God also armed me with the wisdom of a king, the endurance of a prophet and the patience of a martyr.

#173 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 08:43 PM

https://engforum.pra...y/#entry2756553

#174 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1319 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:26 AM

The Jews

To quote the words of the Jewish Philosopher, Rabbi Marcus Eli Ravage from an article in the Century Magazine, Vol. 115, January 1928, No. 3:

"If you really are serious when you talk of Jewish plots, may I not draw your attention to the one worth talking about? What use is it wasting words on the alleged control of your public opinion by Jewish financiers, newspaper owners and movie magnates, when you might as well justly accuse us of the proved control of your whole civilisation by the Jewish Gospels?

You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the last great war but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it ..."

#175 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 02:16 PM

... you might as well justly accuse us of the proved control of your whole civilisation by the Jewish Gospels?

Ancient Israelites wrote the Bible by the inspiration of God.

Modern "jews" are descendants of Edomites, NOT Israelites. Per secular history, Edomites [Old Testament enemies of Israel] feigned "conversion" en masse in the 2nd century BC so they could live in the Kingdom of Israel. These Edomite-jews became a usurping, perverting, destroying fifth-column and at the time of Christ, Edomite-jew Herod was Roman client "king of Judea" and the temple [which Herod had totally torn down to rebuild his own version] was also controlled by Edomite-jews while true Israelites were powerless and oppressed in their own homeland. This is why God chose that time in history to incarnate as Jesus Christ to save God's people, true Israel, who followed Christ and became known as Christians [first called Christians in the book of Acts.]

#176 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42903 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:49 PM

If THIS is the "Voice of Europe"... without returning to the Biblical Christian God of their forefathers... God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people are doomed !!

Btw... someone needs to inform ignorant Macron, there is no such thing as a "diverse nation"... the very definition of nation is tribal... people who share the same race, religion, culture, language, traditions, history and territory.

Macron says Notre Dame should be rebuilt consistent with the modern, diverse France and architects suggest a glass roof, steel spire and minaret

23 April 2019

Macrons initial promise to restore the magnificent cathedral to its former glory has been shoved aside. Now he says it will be rebuilt "consistent with our modern, diverse nation", and at the same time the French Government has announced an international competition to redesign the Notre Dame spire.

After the announcement designers havent missed the opportunity to respond with their ideas, proposing that it should not be faithfully restored, but rebuilt with contemporary features such as a glass roof, steel spire, or even a minaret.

The Telegraph published an article claiming it would be a travesty to restore Notre Dame, while Rolling Stone quoted a Harvard architecture historian as saying that the burning of a building "so overburdened with meaning feels like an act of liberation."

Lord Norman Foster, arguably Britains most famous modern architect, has unveiled a design topping the ancient cathedral with a glass and steel canopy with a featureless glass and steel spire, which he describes as "a work of art about light" which would be "contemporary and very spiritual and capture the confident spirit of the time".

Ian Ritchie, a modern architect most famous for the so-called Spire of Dublin - a metal spike erected in the Irish capital is mulling a proposal along similar lines, which he describes as "a refracting, super-slender reflecting crystal to heaven" or a "beautiful contemporary tracery of glass crystals and stainless steel" - i.e. a featureless glass and steel spire.

Perhaps most controversial is a proposal in Domus, the architecture magazine, by Tom Wilkinson, for the fallen spire to be replaced with an Islamic minaret, to memorialize Algerians who protested the French government in the 1960s.

"These victims of the state could be memorialized by replacing the spire with - why not? - a graceful minaret", Wilkinson insisted.

https://voiceofeurop...re-and-minaret/

Edited by Atossa, 02 May 2019 - 06:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru